My Feather Girl Ch. 01b

"HEY HANK!" I heard Betty yell. I turned to look across the pool from me to see her in a white version of yesterday's suit, and maybe even a bit thinner from the shadow of the bottom half of her landing strip showing through the bottoms.

Betty raised her arms over her head and dove in the pool, I watched the ripple from her ass and kicks until she surfaced in front of me grinning. But when she pushed up out of the pool I thought at first she had lost her bikini. As Betty walked to me and reached for her towel I saw just the hint of the triangles. "DAMN!"

He's going to flip out, he's going to flip out, he's going to flip out, he's going to...

Betty patted down enough to draw some of the moisture from her body, and the triangles began to appear a bit, now just translucent instead of transparent. Betty reached up to dry her hair putting herself on display for a bit until she dropped to the lounger beside me. "This one thin enough for you?"

Please please please like the suit...

I looked down her body, her pink nipples plainly visible through the top. Her bottom just as transparent, landing strip visible above the top of her shaved lips disappearing between her legs.

Oh god he's getting hard looking at me, he REALLY likes it.

Betty toweled her chest a bit making her nipples a little less apparent, but not much. She was still very interesting to the other guys around the pool, and even one or two of the ladies.

FUCK YESSSSS!! Hank is watching me, he about popped out of his suit when I got my boobs out to oil up. I mean after all, this suit isn't actually hiding anything. Would Hank let me walk naked around all these strangers... would he? All those eyes on my naked body...

Betty enjoyed oiling down for me, grinning and watching me as she did her chest, the oil replacing the water making them nicely translucent again. "You going to do my back again?"

"Definitely..." I took her oil as she turned over, getting settled with her ass in the air, her rosebud plainly visible with that little string splitting it, before she settled back to the lounger. "Make sure everything is well oiled," wiggling her ass as she said it.

I settled in and began at her ankles again, but as I worked higher Betty did her best to keep her legs spread a bit, and when I put some on her ass, she arched her ass up, "Don't forget the important part."

I oiled her ass and dipped my thumb toward her rosebud. Her tight ass clenched on my thumb as I slid it in just to the knuckle. "It is yours if you want it..." Betty whispered clenching on my thumb again then relaxing and pushing her ass back to take more of my thumb in, a nice little sigh as the first knuckle was swallowed up by her ass.

I kept oiling her ass and lower back as I worked her rosebud with my thumb a bit before removing it and continuing up her back. I leaned over pressing my weight into her shoulders. "I'll only take your ass when it won't hurt you." I kissed her neck and rolled to my lounger.

I can't believe it. I practically forced my ass on Hank. He wants it, I know all guys want ass. But he said he wouldn't until I was ready... I could almost cry... I'm not going to cry... I'm not going to cry...

Betty was still face down in her lounger, but reached her hand out. I took it and lay back to enjoy the view. The practically naked oiled woman beside me and a few of the more normally clothed ladies nearby. Betty was quite popular with the guys even with her holding my hand. I can't blame them, Betty was a lovely woman, and when she turned over on her back I couldn't help but look at her and kiss her outstretched hand. The big amazon woman bouncing her chest past us seemed to be a bit disappointed that Betty was with me. I did enjoy the sight of her pierced nipples standing out in her thin bikini top though.

How can Hank not be freaking out? All these guys strolling by ogling me, and even a few women. Why would women be checking me out, I mean I'm not that hot, just a skinny flat chested girl.

Betty rolled to an elbow facing me to get a drink. "Hank?"

I looked over, scanning down her delicious body and back up to her smiling face, "Hm?"

"You... you really don't mind them looking at me?"

"I'm looking at you..." and looked down at her pussy still showing through her bottoms a bit.

Betty lifted her knee to let me see more of her, the little bit of oiled suit riding up nicely between her lips. "But so can they," nodding toward the guy that just about walked into the pool when she lifted that leg.

I made my way up to her lovely nipples, "True, but first, the last I checked you weren't showing them, they just happen to be in the in the best place in the universe to catch a little glimpse of your delicious body."

I saw her nipples harden a bit before I shifted to her face, "And second, I hope that you'll be coming home with me and not them, so it doesn't matter."

Betty smiled and rolled over on top of me, "We need to go back to the room." Betty planted her mouth on mine while she ground her pussy in little circles on my cock.

I reached back and squeezed her ass, spreading her cheeks and letting anyone behind her see her rosebud. "I guess I better take you up there before one of these young studs jumps me and hauls you away to ravage your body."

"You better take me away before I ravage you right here."

Hank is grinning as the guy walks behind me and into the pool. He must be pretty hard up. WAIT! Hank said home... but he was just saying it, he didn't really mean HOME, just back to the room... didn't he? Oh fuck, he's spreading my ass, anyone walking behind me is going to see my spread ass... wouldn't they love to know I'm thinking about having Hank in there as soon as I can?

Betty rolled off me, mooning the guys across the pool. We picked up and headed back, and Betty blew them a kiss as we did... man they better find a good woman tonight.

We walked back up to the room, Betty not covering up at all, the guys enjoying her nipples hardening up in the air conditioning, and several of the older ladies not appreciating their man's attention to her.

I can't believe I'm doing this! I'm almost naked walking down the hall next to Hank and he doesn't mind, he even LIKES it. I'm going to jump his bones when we get in the room...

Betty stripped her bikini off just inside the door, leapt at me, and wrapped her legs around me as I stood from dropping mine. I reached down to grip her ass, getting the best grip on it considering she was still well oiled. That feat was made more difficult by Betty humping her oiled pussy against my hard cock trapped between us, as she tried to kiss me into submission.

Fuck me Hank, take me and fill me...

As she was enjoying riding my cock with her clit I lifted her a bit more, then settled her on me, taking her weight on my cock to sink as deep as possible.

YESSSSSSSS...

Betty screeched into our kiss and I took the few steps to the bed and fell on top of her. I put my hands up under her shoulders to try and get a grip and just began driving into Betty. The last hour or so seeing her practically naked beside me had taken its toll. I drove into Betty, thrust after thrust, hearing her grunt as I drove deep.

Betty kicked her head back screaming as her ankles began flailing my ass, "FUCK ME... FUCK MY PUSS... FILL ME HANK... FILL MEEEEEEE..." I felt her convulsing around me and lost it. I drove like a mad man to unload everything I had into her...

We lay there catching our breath, I managed to get my elbows under me to take some weight off of Betty. "You were right..." I whispered in her ear.

"About what?"

"We wouldn't have made it to the pool..."

There is no better feeling than a puss filled to overflowing with her man's cum...

Betty giggled and pushed me over, following to lay on top of me. "Mmmm, and this way we only need one shower instead of two." I just groaned, and then groaned again as Betty rolled from me, pulling her wonderful pussy from around my softening cock.

I heard the water start, and I just lay there a bit, finally dragging myself off the bed to head for the shower, smiling at the bedspread. A big oil patch with a big wet spot below it, and another lighter oil patch and a dribble to the edge of the bed.

How can this week get any better? And fucking Hank like that all oiled up was amazing, feeling my nips in Hanks chest hair as he fucked me. And I feel well and truly FUCKED! And I have the evidence running out of my puss to prove it... GRIN! Now if he would only take my ass...

I came into the bathroom seeing Betty rinsing down. She ran her finger across my oiled chest and grinned shaking her finger at me. "We might have to try that again sometime. I kinda liked slipping and sliding with you..."

I ran my finger between her lips, already wet. "And I like slipping and sliding too," licking her juices from my fingers as I stepped in.

I managed to stay standing, my strength slowly coming back as I showered. I dried and came out to see Betty, "Son of a bitch..."

"What?" Betty said turning to me as she put the last strand of hair up in her bun, a few little tendrils hanging at her temples. The barest hint of makeup around her smiling eyes. Her tits standing up nicely with her arms up, her flat belly and a bit of hip bone above her landing strip, her legs encased in lace top stockings.

I looked down her body, stopping momentarily at the wide lace tops just below her pussy. Betty turned enough to show me the seams running up the back of her stockings, "Like em?"

"What's not to like. I'd take you to the restaurant like that but I'd be beating every man there off with a big stick."

Hank really means it. He really means he likes showing me off...

Betty looked at me for a few seconds absorbing what I said, "You would wouldn't you? You'd take me there like this and let them look at me in all my naked glory."

I stepped to her, my now hard cock slipping in her keyhole against her wet lips, "Beauty like yours shouldn't be covered any more than absolutely necessary." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her for a soft kiss.

"Keep that up," Betty kissed me again, "And I'll have to put on panties and a pad to keep from leaving a trail."

"So that would eliminate the possibility of bending you over and fucking your wonderful pussy before we leave."

"Before yes, but after..." wrapping her arms around my neck and plastering herself to me.

"Mmmmmmm, that does bring a delicious thought to mind. Do we come back here and slip your dress off two steps inside the door and bend you over for a good filling, or do I just flip your dress up and fuck that delicious pussy, then let it drop and walk you around with our cum running down your legs?"

Oh god, walking around with Hanks cum running down my legs. Would he bend me over and do it again... and again... and again...

Betty hissed, "If you don't get dressed I'm going to suck you down until you blast all over my boobs..."

"Mmmmm, an equally delicious vision in itself. But we have free dinner reservations at a very expensive restaurant."

"And we still have blueberry for later."

"That we do."

My deepest fantasy come true, showing off my body, feeling the sun shine on my skin. Well almost, in my fantasy I have big boobs and the guys are drooling all over me. If Hank is going to let me, then I am. He's going to see and taste me as much as I can. Whenever I can tonight he'll see my puss and boobs, taste my puss after displaying it for him, maybe I'll even lean over and blow him somewhere if I can. I mean I can't take him down my throat, but he doesn't seem to mind I can't do it...yet.

I managed to get dressed with Betty standing there, tracing her nipples with her fingernails. As I slipped my shoes on, Betty simply lifted her dress and let it slip down over her wonderful body, the sight of her nipples tenting the fabric as it slid down her breasts, her flat belly, her hips, making me want to go to her and rip it right back off! And she wasn't done teasing me. As she climbed in the car she pulled her dress up around her waist putting herself on display. And getting a pussy dessert sample from her fingers on the way over made me want to turn the car around and drag her back up to the room.

Dinner was almost as bad. We were seated towards the rear in a corner booth. We started almost across from each other, but during our appetizer we scooted closer allowing me to caress her now bare thigh, her dress being pulled up around her waist again as she scooted over next to me. Betty decided the appropriate response was dragging her fingernails across my hard cock through my slacks.

And of course Betty leaning over to enjoy her lobster gave me a nice look down her dress as well. I slowly ate my filet, enjoying the lovely woman beside me, reveling at the joy of bringing her out of her shell. That asshole Zack should be strung up for what he did to Betty, pushing his inadequacies off on her.

We talked very little during dinner, and it was mostly neutral things, but the looks she was giving me made me want to lay her on the table and devour her. She took an evil delight in eating her crème brulèè and I teased back by thoroughly enjoying my blueberry pie, licking the fork until every speck of blueberry was gone before taking another bite.

But Betty got the final tease. She started with the expected clinging to my arm, pressing her silk covered tit against it, but the drive back to the hotel was bad. Betty not only pulled the dress up around her waist, but since it was dark she let the straps fall from her shoulders letting it bare her chest as well. To this day I have no idea how I managed to keep the car on the road with that vision beside me.

Hank did it, he let me display myself to him, he looked down my dress at dinner and played with my thigh. I almost wished he'd put his fingers in my puss, but I'm not sure how things would have went if I had screamed in orgasm in the middle of a crowded restaurant? And driving home with my dress around my middle almost made me cum in the seat. Could I do that during the day?

And yet through all that we mellowed from earlier today, walking back to the room hand in hand. I turned to put the key card on the counter and Betty was there when I turned back, hands under my jacket to push it off. She wrapped her arms around my neck as it fell letting me wrap mine around her to pull her close.

"This has been the most amazing evening..." Betty whispered.

"Mmmmmm, one of the best I can remember. A nice dinner out with a beautiful lady." I leaned over to kiss her neck, then her ear lobe.

"An almost naked woman," I grinned acknowledging that. "And now it is just us, whatever shall we do with the evening?" Betty said as she began unbuttoning my shirt. I was at least smart enough to unbutton my cuffs before she had my arms trapped. I kicked my shoes off while I was at it, making Betty chuckle a bit.

I began to reach for Betty's dress straps, but she dropped to start on my pants. Who am I to argue with a beautiful woman? Of course Betty couldn't just drop my slacks, she had to rub on my hard cock through my pants, first with her hands, and then rubbing with her cheeks like a cat as she undid the snap and zipper.

Hank has me turned inside out. All I want to do is please him, and yet he wants me to please myself. I want him in me as much as I can. I know things will change when we get back, but Hank seems to want me and I will be there...

As soon as I popped out of my pants she took me between her lips as she lowered them down my legs. Letting them fall as she put her hands on my ass to pull me in, a soft slow sensuous blow job. I put my hands on her head just to be able to keep standing, feeling her moan around my cock.

I want him, I'm going to take him in my throat soon, he'll never want for anyone better...

Looking down, I saw one of the most loving things I had ever imagined. Betty was enjoying herself in no particular hurry. Taking me in as deep as she could, slightly into her throat and holding me there for a few seconds, then backing off to lick and play with the head of my cock. Rolling my balls in her hand while the other did a number on my cock. Tipping my cock up and running her tongue up the bottom of it working a little bit of pre-cum out for her to lick like a prize looking me in the eye.

As much as I was enjoying her ministrations, I wanted to taste the aroma I was smelling. I reached down and lifted Betty's hands to get her to stand, then backed her two steps to the bed. I kissed her softly as I slipped the straps from her shoulders, following it down to cup her little mounds making her groan back into our kiss. I released Betty and helped her lie back on the bed, I was going to crawl in beside her, but had to stop and look at her in her stockings.

"What?"

"Damn you're gorgeous..."

"I'm not..."

I just smiled at her, "I'll be right back." I turned back to her room and flipped the light on, then came back to shut off the ones here leaving the shaft coming through the door to light the room. I didn't have any candles, but this would do.

Betty lay back like an angel, a beautiful sexy angel.

Take me Hank, make me yours, show me what you want from me.

I walked to the bed and knelt over her, kissing her soft lips. Betty wrapped her arms around my neck and tried to pull me down, but I held firm. I kissed her lips, I kissed her nose, I kissed her forehead, I kissed her chin making her giggle.

As much as I wanted to ravage Betty when we came back, I wanted to take it slow and pleasure her.

Betty relented and lay back as I began kissing down her neck and across her shoulders. Down the bulge of her small tits sitting so perfectly on her chest, the shadow of her other nipple on her tit making the most erotic look. I kissed down her tit and didn't find the soft pillowy nipple I was expecting. Instead I found a delicious chewy nipple standing up begging for attention. This was going to take a while.

I shifted down and lay beside Betty, freeing up a hand. While I enjoyed her tit and nipple, kissing and sucking and nipping, I was exploring her body with my free hand. Reaching over to play and cup her other tit, feeling her nipple harden in my palm. Hearing Betty suck air when I got her nipple between my fingers and first rolled, then tugged on it while trying to match those movements with my mouth.

Feeling Betty begin to quiver just before I let my hand drop to her belly, slowly letting it slide toward her pussy. The lovely sound she made as I ran my fingers in and around her landing strip above her pussy. Just barely catching the edge of her slit but not putting my finger in.

I can't hold off, and I can't stop him. He's going to do it again, he's going to make me cum before him... he should be cumming first, that's the way it's supposed to beeeee, so...close...soooo close...

Betty was arching her mound up to me so I changed tactics. I did slip my finger in enough to lightly touch her clit making her squeak before I pulled it out and began tracing her shaved mound on either side of her strip. I kept running my hand up and down, making little trips along her thighs as she opened them to give me access to her treasures.

YES! Hank is going to take me...

Betty was squirming under me, and I wanted to take her over the edge. I slid a finger between her lips and up to where her hard clit standing out begging for attention. I began pressuring her clit lightly, then firmly. Around and around her clit varying the pressure. Switching to two fingers up and down on either side of her clit then strumming it from side to side.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds