My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses

"Big Bro!" Said my younger sister overly excited, "Oh, sweetheart... Finally!" Whispered my mother with her soothing motherly voice."

"H...Hi... I managed to produce, I then tried to get up just like before, my torso and arms now worked a lot better. My sisters and mother helped me up slowly by supporting me, their soft hands guiding me up until I was seated on the sturdy bed."

"Take it easy darling, let your body adjust itself..." Said my mother softly as she supported me.

"Yes, take it easy Jake, you have been through a lot. Let us take of you little brother." Added Casey.

"Of course I was stubborn like I usually was, I was sitting now so why not try to get out of this bed anyway? I started to focus on my legs... Nothing, maybe I will have to start small? My feet... Nothing, Okay really small this times, my toes... Nothing. It frustrated me, I looked at my mother and sisters with a confused look. From their faces I could see that they knew what I was trying to do, their faces that were now full of sadness and tears not from happiness."

"And then it struck me, the pieces of the puzzle coming together once more... I let myself fall back onto the matrass again and as I stared at those bright lights I let my own tears roll like I never had before."

"My mother came up to me and looked deep into my eyes while she softly stroked my hair, "Everything is going to okay sweetie" She said over and over again, her own tears pouring down her face. My sisters held onto me tight as I felt their nails sink into my skin, Casey was comforting Deb who was an emotional mess now."

"This day... I hoped that I never had to see my family like this ever again."

*****

"The following month was a rollercoaster of emotions and events. I was diagnosed with Paraplegia, a paralysis that affected both my legs. I was considered very lucky by the doctors because I could still feel and move a small part below my waist, I did not need a catheter because my nether region was still functioning like before. It was a very, very rare condition as most of the people where fully disabled downwards the waist area."

"My weeks where filled with physical therapy, I had to learn to know my body again from the ground up. It was hard but I never gave up. My mother, like the angel she was, offered to purchase an electrical wheelchair for me and to install a lift onto the stairs at home. As kind as her gesture was I refused, I still had full functioning arms and I would be damned if I didn't use them, I went with a normal wheelchair and learned how to help myself up and down the stairs on my own."

"For my family it became a routine to help me out, and they fully did so without any complaint. Mom even managed to be home for a few months out of her work. She was the head-nurse at the very same hospital that I was helped in. Her boss Martin Goodwill, the director of the hospital, had known her since the day he started working there and gave her permission to do so. Mom's other colleague and good friend Linda Turnell would be taking over her position in the meantime."

"Casey and Debby helped me as much as possible too. Casey worked from home so she would be available to me at any time of the day, it felt good being together with her. Her behavior had changed back to the way I had always known her and we became close again, closer than ever before. Debby still had her school and sports, she first felt bad for me because she would be away so much. I told her that I wanted her to be free, to not be locked to me because of my condition. She understood and just like with Casey, our bond became even closer."

"I tried going back to my studies, but I wasn't mentally ready for it yet. I was depressed from the sudden change in my life and that affected it really bad. On top of that my now former girlfriend Jenny decided to pull the plug out of our relationship. Why? Well she gave me a pretty vague explanation but I already knew what the cause of it was, I was disappointed with her giving up so fast on me, and that resulted in another smack in my already depressed face."

"The only good thing that came out of this whole situation was that I would be spending a lot of time with my family, a lot of time with these three angels that helped me every way possible. I already loved them to death, but now even more so. I loved my Mom and Sisters for being there for me through this difficult time, and I tried to be there for them as much as possible too."

"Oh right, you are probably thinking what happened to that asshole Patrick? Apart from the couple of broken ribs I managed to give him he would be locked away for a long, long time. I later heard from Deb that Mom slapped the living daylight out him before he got arrested. Go Mom!"

"Our daily lives changed so much, and our relationships together even further... Much, much further than just brother and sister, mother and son and mother and daughter..."

*****

"Casey be a dear and help you brother with his shower this time? I think you still have to take one yourself anyway, didn't you?" Asked Cynthia to her oldest daughter.

"No problem Mom, where are you going?" Answered Casey.

"I promised Debby to drive her to her training, gives me the opportunity to go for groceries at the same time, killing two birds with one stone."

"Oh, okay! Wish her good luck from us and see you back in a bit!"

"Thanks darling, I love you!"

Jake woke up to his mother and sister's conversation. He had been sleeping for a while now and felt fully rested again. With a yawn he pulled his wheelchair in the right position that was standing next to his bed. He had been practicing all different kind of routines with his wheelchair and became really handy with them. In a few seconds he was seated on it and ready to get out of his room. He expected to be greeted by his mother as she always helped him getting in the bathroom to wash himself.

"Hi little brother! I'll be with you in a second, need to empty the washing machine first."

"Good morning Casey, you will be helping me today? Where's Mom?"

"She had to drive Deb to her training and do the groceries after that, I will be showering together with you."

"Okay, that's fine... Wait, you will be showering together with me?"

"Yes! Got a problem with that little brother?" Said Casey as she winked to Jake.

"N-no not at all, I'm just used to Mom helping me, and she always showers after me."

"I understand, but I thought to myself why waste more water when we have room enough for two people? I will wash you and myself at the same time too."

"I can live with that." Said Jake with a smirk on his face. "Need some help with the laundry?"

"No I'm fine, thanks for asking though. Why don't you get in the shower already? Everything is already set to go so you only have to lift yourself onto the seat."

"Cool, thanks Sis, for helping me."

"No need for thanks Jake, I love you and I will do anything to help you."

Cynthia had modified the bathroom so her son would have easy access to it. The toilet, shower and bath all had extra gadgets installed to help Jake as much as possible. Jake got out of his wheelchair and pulled himself up onto the shower seat, he was only in his boxers so all he had to do now was to wait for his sister. With a soft push he managed to guide his wheelchair into the corner of the bathroom. "Alright, now we wait, shouldn't take too long."

A short minute later he could hear his sister. "I'm coming in Jake, I also got your clothes with me so you can put those on when we are done."

"Alright, thanks Casey."

He could hear her enter the bathroom and put his clothes away. "Why don't you turn on the shower and let it get warm? I'll undress myself and be with you in a second."

"Sounds good to me." Answered Jake. Surely she would be in her bikini or something he thought to himself.

He was busy with adjusting the heat as his sister walked into the shower. "Is it warm enough? If so, sit back and let your big sister wash you."

"Yes it's good no-" Jake's jaw dropped and his eyes widened when he turned his head to look at his sister. She was fully naked! He observed her body while she watched him with a confused face.

Casey had really grown up in those five years she was an away. She stood there with her hands on her hips, her dark-raven hair in a bun, her beautiful eyes that sparkled. On her chest two full, firm standing breasts with dark pink small nipples followed by a well-trained flat stomach. Beneath her cute pierced belly button a small, smooth trimmed line of pubic hair that led to a very delicious tight looking pussy. She also had really sexy thighs and legs that ended with her small cute little feet.

"What?" She asked with a confused daze.

"S-sis you... you're naked!" Stammered Jake.

Casey started to giggle. "Of course silly! Did you expect me to shower fully clothed or something?"

"N-no, but... but..."

"But what? Come on little brother, we have seen each other naked before so many times." She said as she walked towards Jake. "Here, let me help you with those boxers, then I can properly wash your body."

Jake only gulped and let her pull down his boxers, his semi-erect cock sprang out of it as Casey pulled them down his legs.

"See? Nothing to be embarrassed about. Though, little brother is not so little down there anymore!" Giggled his sister once more.

"Okay, bend over a little and I will wash your back first. After that I will do your front and legs."

Jake followed her instructions and did what she asked. He watched her big tits jiggle and bounce in front of his eyes as she washed his back. He could feel his cock harden by the second and it wouldn't be long before he was full mast. He was so hypnotized by her tits that he couldn't hear her talk to him.

"Jake!"

"Wh-what?"

"I said, I'm going to do the front now, okay?"

"Y-yeah sure, y-you are doing a fine job Sis!"

"Anything for you little brother!"

She squatted down and sat in front of Jake, she gave him a smile before starting to wash his torso and arms. Gently she washed every part of his upper body while avoiding his waist, Jake watched his sister closely, her tits still jiggling with every move she made. "No way she doesn't see my hard-on! Yet she continues on with washing me without mentioning it." Thought Jake to himself.

"I will do your legs now." She said softly. Jake could hear that her voice changed slightly, she had to have noticed his now softly throbbing cock.

She washed his legs with the same gentleness as she had done with his back and front, not missing any spot. "Does it feel good little brother?" She asked with a soft husky voice.

"Y-yes Casey, you are doing a damn good job so far!" Her head was so close to his cock that he could almost touch it.

They both started to notice that their breathing had changed, Casey was breathing heavier and so was her brother.

"Alright, and we're done... Or are we... Little brother?" Asked Casey with an excited and seductive sounding voice.

"W-what do you mean Sis?" Asked a panting Jake, his cock now slowly leaking precum.

She then took the washcloth off her right hand and moved it up to his throbbing hard cock, her small hand wrapped itself around his girth as her other hand reached for his knee.

Jake was shocked. "C-Casey w-what are you d-doing?"

She smiled up to him with a very foxy look. "I told you, I would help and wash you today. This place is still dirty, isn't it?"

"Y-yes I guess so, B-but we can't do thi-"

She had pushed her finger against his mouth, silencing him. "Relax Jake, enjoy it... Sit back and just enjoy it... Big sis is here for you..."

He nodded and did what she told him, her hand returned on his knee and with the other she slowly started to move up and down his throbbing cock.

Once her hand reached his cock head she circled her palm around it, coating her hand with his precum before wrapping it around his cock, moving it up and down again, coating his hard shaft with his own sticky fluids.

"So big... Mhmmm... I missed you Jake, I missed you so much." Said Casey softly as her eyes were locked onto her brother's hard cock.

"But why... Ugh!... Why this Casey?" Panted Jake.

"You're my hero, my little brother is my hero... And heroes deserve rewards." She started to stroke him faster, her other hand slipped off his knee down towards her wet juicy pussy.

"Does it feel good? Please tell me that it does." She moaned.

"Y-yes... It's good... Really good!"

Her hand was now gyrating along his shaft with every stroke she made, her other hand was slowly working her pussy, running the fingers through her wet, tight slit.

"Such a big cock... I love you Jake... I love you." She moaned louder.

"I love you too Casey... Oh yes... It feels so good."

She then returned the hand that played with her pussy, but this time also onto his shaft. Both hands were now slowly stroking and gyrating up and down her brother's big cock. She looked up and loved seeing her brother looking at her with lust filled eyes. Just him looking at her like that made her pussy squirt a little juice.

She went on pleasing him like that for a minute before she licked her lips. "I want to... taste you Jake." She whispered to him.

Jake tried to speak but the pleasure was to great, he simply nodded and smiled at her.

Her eyes twinkled as soon as he gave her his okay. Casey opened her mouth and slid her brother's cockhead inside, she then closed her mouth and started sucking on it while her tongue ran up and down his slit, she could taste her brother's thick precum and felt her pussy react to it.

"Ooooh shit Casey!" Moaned Jake as he was being attacked by his horny sister.

Casey slowly started to bob up and down, her mouth taking his cock deeper inside with every up and down motion. With her right hand she softly cupped his balls and made rolling motions with her fingers.

Jake couldn't believe what he was witnessing, his usually shy sister down on her knees, sucking his cock with as much effort as possible. He looked down at her and noticed her big eyes staring back deeply into his. He could see pure love and arousal in them. He had missed her too, all those years without her presence made him realize how much he loved her. He knew it was wrong what they were doing but he couldn't resist her any longer. He stroked her wet hair softly and placed a loose streak behind her ear that was covering her face.

They were both hypnotized by their eyes as Casey continued to bob up and down her brother's cock, all the while keeping contact with him without ever looking away. She felt his precum coat the inside of her mouth as she sucked and slurped on his hard cock, a little bit of drool escaped her wet mouth every time she reached his cockhead.

Their sounds of erotic coupling were suppressed by the falling water, but Jake moaned heavily now and so did his sister, he could feel his cock vibrating every time she moaned. Far in the back of his head he wondered how long they were going at it, it has to been at least fifteen minutes.

With a loud plop Casey released herself from Jake's throbbing cock, now coated in his precum and her saliva. She coughed a few times before speaking. "So tasty Jake... I want to make you cum... Do you want your big sister to make you cum?" She moaned to him while slowly stroking his cock up and down with her hand.

"y-yes... Make me cum Casey, please make me cum."

She giggled again. "So cute... You know that I can't resist you little brother." She then placed both of her hands onto his knees and gripped them tight. "I'm going to make you cum now... Big sis is going to take you to heaven."

She opened her mouth wide and threw herself onto her brother's cock in one go, she managed to swallow about two/third of it before she started to gag, she would need a little more practice to take him in full length.

"Fuck!" Yelled Jake loud while he watched his sister deep throat him as best as she could. Her soft lips ran up and down his cock with incredible speed, her warm mouth coating his cock with her saliva and his precum that now leaked in full force.

Casey slid her tongue around his shaft every time she took him deep. Her pussy was now on fire and she felt her juice leaking out of her with each bobbing motion. She made sure that every time his cock entered her mouth she would suck as hard as possible giving him full pleasure.

She went on like this for a full minute, a minute that seemed to take much, much longer. She then felt her brother's cock throbbing wildly and producing much more precum than first, she knew he was close so she increased her speed even more.

Jake panted hard now. "Casey... I'm... I'm going to cum! My big sister is going to make me cum!" he yelled.

Casey let go of her brother's wild throbbing cock with another loud plop, she then quickly grabbed it with both her hands and started to jerk him off with an insane pace. She opened her mouth close to his cockhead and looked up again to make contact with his eyes.

"Cum for me, shoot it all in my mouth, on my face, wherever you want little brother, cum!" She moaned, getting ready for her brother's thick jizz.

Just when she stopped speaking she heard her brother scream loud. "CUMMING!"

Rope after rope of thick white creamy cum shot out of his throbbing cock, a large streak hit Casey across her face and into her hair, another one shot hard against her chin that dripped down onto her breasts. She aimed the rest into her mouth which got filled up to the brim.

Jake had never experienced something like this, he never came this hard before with his girlfriend, his sister had out done her with just one amazing blowjob. He looked down to see her covered with his cum.

She was looking up to him with her mouth open to show him how much he came. She then closed her eyes, closed her cum filled mouth and swallowed everything in one go. This triggered her own orgasm as she started to shake and tremble. It threw her off balance and she fell backwards onto the wet tile floor. Jake could see her pussy shooting squirt after squirt of juice as his sister shook and twitched.

He turned off the shower and looked back down at his sister who was now smiling.

"You okay Casey?" He asked slightly concerned.

She started to giggle. "Okay? Sweetie... You just gave your sister one of her best climaxes of her life, and you didn't even touch me!"

Jake started to blush. "I-I think I'm in that same position, only you did touch me though."

They both started to laugh. Casey then stood up and grabbed a big towel.

"here, let me dry you up Jake." She gently dried her brother's body while he gazed at her once more jiggling and bouncing tits. "You like them?" She suddenly asked him.

"Y-yes." He responded all nervously again.

"I might let you play and suck on them in the future little brother, my breasts are really sensitive."

Jake looked up to her. "You mean to say that this wasn't a one-time thing?"

"Only if you want it to... But I like this little brother and I hope we can continue this, it will be our little secret." She leaned forward and gave him and big kiss on his cheek. "I love you very much Jake and I never want to be separated from you again."

He could feel his heart bump fast because of what his sister said. "I like it too Casey, and... I would like it if we could keep doing this. Us, together."

Casey felt the same butterflies in her stomach that Jake also felt, she started to blush and gave him another kiss, one on his lips. She held his hand tight and reached down again for another kiss.

"Casey, Jake! I'm home! Somebody cares to help their poor mother with the groceries?"

Both Jake and his sister snapped out of their romantic moment. "Oh shit! Mom!" Yelped Casey.

"You are ready faster than me Sis. I think it's best if you would go now."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds