My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses

Her brother then pulled down the straps of her nightdress, revealing her two perfectly shaped firm breasts with their erect nipples. "I'm going to make you feel good Sis, just like you did to me this morning."

He then groped her two big tits and started playing with them. Kneading, pushing them together, admiring their perfect shape.

"Ooooh little brother... Just like that yesss... Guess you remembered when I told you that my tits are very sensitive... Yes, knead them, play with them..."

"I did my dear sister, they are phenomenal, and since they are so sensitive like you said. Then I think that you will appreciate... THIS!"

Jake then clamped her two erect nipples between his fingers. He pushed, pulled and rubbed them in each direction while the rest of his hands mauled away at her breasts.

Casey let out a shriek and felt her body reacting to the sudden stimulation, her pussy was leaking badly now, even squirting a little every time her brother yanked her nipples.

"Yesss! I love it! Play with my tits like that, from now on their all yours little brother! So good! Your big, strong hands all over them yes!"

Casey started gyrating her waist and hips because of the intense pleasure, she could feel her brother's cock stiffen harder with each second. Her juices were now leaking onto her brother's legs and the first drips started to soak into his mattress.

"Show me how much you like it Sis, show me how much you like your brother's hands on your sexy, voluptuous, naughty body." Panted Jake as he felt his sister stimulating his cock.

He then felt a tiny soft hand on top of right hand, grabbing it tight before guiding it down between his sister's legs. He was greeted with an incredible wetness that coated his fingers.

"Rub me Jake... Rub my pussy good, feel how wet it is for you." Moaned his sister.

Jake wasted no time, he ran his hand and fingers up and down her soaked slit, pressing deeper with each stroke until two of his fingers sank down in her very wet and tight pussy.

"Yes! Fuck my pussy with your fingers! Make your big sister splatter her cunt nectar all over you!"

Casey's hand remained on top of his, she guided his speed while he worked his fingers in and out. He stuck out his thumb and found out that he could rub her clit at the same time like this.

With his left hand still mauling away at his sister's big left tit and his right hand pleasuring her pussy in every way possible made them both pant and breath heavily. Their sweaty bodies slithered up and down against each other, making the bed softly creak.

The room was now filled with the stench of sex, the squishy sounds and moans of pleasure went along pretty well with the smell.

Jake's rock-hard cock was leaking a generous amount of precum and throbbed with a steady pace against his sister's tight, well-formed ass.

"It's not fair little brother... It's not fair..." Moaned Casey as she was being pleasured like never before.

"What... Is... Ugh!... Not fair?" Panted a highly aroused Jake.

"Let your big sister... Show you... Push me up a little."

She pushed herself up a little with the assistance of her brother, Jake then felt her tiny soft hands to the side of his waist. With one quick motion she pulled his boxers down far enough so that his erect, throbbing cock sprung free.

"Okay, you can let me go now, get those hands back on my tits."

Casey was on top of him again, his cock was wedged between her firm butt-cheeks, spreading precum all over them.

While Jake played with his sister's tits again she spread her legs and pushed her pelvis up. With her right hand she grabbed her brother's thick, hard cock and pulled it out from under her. She then dropped her pelvis down again and placed his cock against her wet pussy.

"I'm going to give you pleasure while you keep on pleasuring me at the same time little brother." Purred Casey.

She then placed her own hands on top of her brother's hands so she could feel how he groped her breasts with them.

"Oooh Jake, I love your big hands on my tits... Keep doing this and let me do my thing for you."

Casey started moving her hips up and down, her wet pussy lips wrapped around her brother's cock shaft and slicked it with her nectar.

"Oh Casey that feels so fucking good, your tight pussy is devouring my cock!" Moaned Jake loudly.

"Mhmmm... Yes little brother, feel my pussy rubbing up and down against that fat cock of yours..."

Brother and Sister were now lost in a sea of pleasure, they both had their eyes closed and moaned with full affection. Jake kept attacking her firm tits by kneading, pulling and pushing them in every direction while Casey rubbed her slick, juice coated cunt up and down against his throbbing cock shaft, with every throb it slapped softly against her pussy what resulted in drops of precum and pussy juice scattering across their lower bodies.

They went on like this for a while, coating their own sweaty bodies and the matrass with their bodily fluids. The squishy sounds became louder and so did their moans and breathing.

Jake started to feels his sister's body shake more and more as they rubbed harder and harder against each other.

"Little brother... Ooooh... I'm... I'm going to cum... Soon... And I want... I want you to... Cum with me." Moaned a heavy breathing Casey.

She then closed her legs so Jake's cock was now trapped against her pussy and between her thighs. He could feel the tightness and intense pressure his cock was submitted to.

"Move up and down little brother, move your waist up and down, fuck my thighs and pussy lips and make me cum!"

Again he wasted no time and started moving. They both could feel how his hard cock rubbing up and down against her thighs and wet pussy. The squishy sounds were now loud and nasty, the bed started creaking harder and their moans were flipped up another notch.

"It's so good Sis, your sexy body feels so good! I love you so much Casey!"

"I love you too Jake! Now keep on fucking and don't you dare to let go of my tits!" She almost yelled.

Jake was now pounding up against his sister's ass while his hands mauled her big tits as hard as possible. Casey herself pressed her thighs even tighter together, her hands holding tight onto her brother's hands.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" She moaned loud, her pussy squirted after each pound of her brother against his cock shaft, scattering her juice all around them. Her ass rippled with every loud smack and had turned slightly red.

Jake then reached his limit. "I'm cumming Sis! I'm fucking cumming!"

As soon as the words were out he exploded. He gripped his sister's tits tight as he felt spurt after spurt of thick semen shooting out his cock, most of it landed on his sister's body and a few shots flew on his bed.

Casey quickly pulled her hands against her mouth to muffle her scream when she climaxed at the same time. She bucked up and down as her legs spread open, three huge squirt's of juice shot out of her. The first struck her brother's cock and splattered all around them while the last two shot across his bed.

They both breathed heavily while their bodies shook and trembled. Jake held onto his sister to keep her from slipping off him. They laid like that for a minute or two before his sister spoke.

"Jake... permission to turn around?" She asked with a cute voice.

Jake laughed and gently helped her to flip over.

He felt his own sticky cum and her juices being smeared all over his body but he couldn't care less. Casey pulled herself up a little so they were face-to-face once more, they looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds before their lips found one another again.

Her hands caressed his face while Jake held her body close to him, feeling her tits and nipples press tightly against his chest. They continued making out for a while before they separated. Casey slipped down next to him and was back in the same position like they were before their erotic coupling. Arm around her brother's neck, her head on his chest and her tits pressed against his side. Jake grabbed the blanket and covered them again.

"Wow..." She softly whispered. "This was amazing Jake..."

Jake was back to softly stroking her hair. "Yeah... It was..."

"When do you think we will go all the way Sis?" He asked curiously.

She giggled once more. "With the speed we are going... I guess pretty soon little brother. Unless... You don't want to..."

"Oh I want to Sis... I don't care that it is wrong. I love you and I want to do it... With you."

She hugged him hard. "Good... Because I want it too..."

They remained quiet for a bit so their bodies could calm down a little from their love making.

"So... How are we going to clean up this mess Sis?" Asked Jake after a while.

Casey yawned softly. "I have to leave early in the morning for this client I need to speak with, so I will help you with that as soon as I wake up."

"Not too early I hope?"

"Nah, around eight. So if we are quiet we can erase the traces of our lovey-dovey time together. Mom usually wakes up at nine now that she's not working."

"Alright... Well I'm ready for some well needed rest, what do you say Sis?"

"Say no more!" She answered while she cuddled up to him.

"Sweet dreams Casey, I love you."

"I love you too Jake, sweet dreams."

Within a few minutes they were deeply asleep, dreaming of the time they would be spending together in the future.

Little did they know that their incestuous coupling had awoken their mother from her sleep, who now quietly closed the door of her son's room and made her way back to her own...

To be continued...

*****

So, I managed to finish this first part of my new series before my hectic working schedule starts. I hope you enjoyed this first chapter, please comment your thoughts and rate if you would like to do so, I always appreciate it!

I can't promise when chapter two will be released, though I know it won't be soon. I'll try to write when I have free time to do so.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds