My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses

Casey nodded. "Your clothes are next to the toilet; can you handle it yourself?"

"Yeah I've done this before, takes a little longer but it's no problem. Oh! Casey, could you roll my wheelchair in front of me."

She did as he asked and gave him another quick kiss on his cheek before leaving the bathroom.

"I love you Jake." She said as she left.

"I love you too Casey." Responded her brother.

Jake slumped back into the shower chair and let out a huge sigh.

"What a morning, I can't believe what happened and what we did... But it felt... Good... Together with her, my sister..."

He then proceeded to dress himself, they had been way to long in the bathroom and he didn't want his mother to find out. "Let's see what the rest of the day will bring me" He whispered to himself.

*****

Jake would be spending his afternoon with Debby, she had helped him with his physical training's ever since he came home. Her brother was amazed at her when she showed him her little project she worked on for both of them. Debby had asked her mother if she could use half of the garage to set up their own little fitness room. Cynthia had no problem with the idea, she loved seeing her youngest daughter caring so much for her son. Debby added different workout benches, a rack full of different barbell's, a railing attached to the ceiling so they could do pull ups and even a tiny fridge in the corner for cold beverages. She placed everything in such a way that Jake would have easy access with his wheelchair.

Jake was already in the garage waiting for his little sister to show up, he was daydreaming of what had happened earlier in the morning. He snapped out of it when Debby dropped a bag filled with water bottles.

"Heya big brother! You okay? You seem a little off."

"Sup Deb, no I'm good. What's up with all those bottles?"

"Oh, just gonna fill the fridge up to maximum capacity, what's the point of having it when there are only like what, four bottles in it?"

Jake watched his sister filling up the small refrigerator. "So, any competition today at all?" He asked.

Debby turned around, stuck out her tongue a little and made a cute expression with a peace sign before answering. "Deborah Wilson... Number one!"

They both started to laugh.

"Shit Deb, that bet for ice cream still stands I guess?"

She giggled. "You bet your ass it does, that bet will remain forever."

Jake laughed again at his silly but cute sister. "So Miss instructor, what did you have in mind today for us?"

"I have to be honest Jake, training tired me out today so I'm thinking about some simple arm training for you with barbells, I hope you won't mind that? I will make it up to you next time I have some free time to spend."

"Of course I don't mind Deb, I'm already glad that you always make some time for me, to do some stuff together, just the two of us."

Debby started to blush from her brother's words. "I like it too Jake... Spending time with you, us together, It's relaxing for me."

They looked at each other for a little while before Debby spoke again.

"Alright, why don't you start with some lightweights and warm your arms up while I get rid of this sweater. I'll do some warmups myself because I don't like helping you out while my body is a little cold."

"Fine by me, we got enough time so do it at your own pace." Responded Jake while working out his arms with the use of small, lightweight barbells.

Jake watched his little sister close after she got rid of her sweater. She was wearing very tight gray yoga pants that hugged her fit lower body perfectly. Every time she bend over to stretch he could easily see her pussy outlined, his sister was displaying one hell of a camel toe. From her top he got pretty much the same effect. A short gray matching tank top that showed off her firm small breasts and their cute tiny nipples. They poked against the fabric so it was pretty obvious that she wasn't wearing any sort of bra at all.

"Ah, that feels much better... So big brother, ready for that arm training?" Debby asked while standing in front of him.

"As ready as can be Sis!" Said Jake.

"Alright, I want you to sit in the middle of the bench so I can help whenever needed, here, let me help you with your legs... Good, okay just start the exercise routines that I made for you."

The following half hour was filled with all kinds of exercises to help training Jake's arms, Debby was so proud of her brother that he never gave up on it, her carefully made routines had really helped him to develop strong and muscular arms that could support him wherever he needed.

"Worked up quite a sweat, didn't you big brother?" Asked Debby as she took the heavier barbells from him.

"I did, but for a good cause! Your exercises really help me a lot Deb, I can't thank you enough for spending all that time on making them for me."

Debby blushed again. "Like I said, anything for my sweet brother!"

"Speaking of exercises, how about a final one? One to end our session today."

"I still got some puff left so why not? I'm game!"

"Okay!" She said excited as she started to straddle her brother's legs.

"Whoa Sis, what's up with this?" Spoke a confused Jake, his little sister now a few inches away from him, sitting on top of his legs.

"So I can keep an eye on you closely, to make sure you won't cheat!"

"Okay... So some sort of competition? Do I get anything for it?"

Debby was thinking to herself when she started to blush and giggle.

"I was thinking... For every ten seconds I will give you... A kiss!"

"A kiss?"

"Yes! Instead of ice cream, like my bet, I will give you a kiss. Or would you rather have ice cream instead of a kiss from your sweet, cute little sister?" Said Debby with a cute pouty face.

"N-no a kiss is good with me; how could I resist an offer like that ha-ha!"

"Yay!" Yelped Debby before giving her brother a tight hug.

"Alright Miss instructor, what do I have to do?"

"Take the two heaviest barbells from the rack, one in each hand and then hold your arms straight horizontally, I want to see how long you can hold it steady like that."

"Mhm... Good test I suppose, alright give me a few seconds and we'll begin, start counting once my arms are straight."

Jake took a couple of calm, deep breaths before he lifted the heavy barbells and held his arms straight. His eyes locked with his sisters as she counted in her head.

"Five... Ten... Fifteen... Twenty... Twenty-five... Thirty... Thirty-six..." After she counted thirty-six she saw that her brother was at his limit, he lowered his arms and dropped the heavy barbells carefully onto the floor.

"Holy shit!" Said an exhausted Jake. "Those things were heavier than I thought... So Sis? What's the time?"

She started to blush again. "Thirty-six seconds... So that means..."

"Three kisses!" Interrupted Jake with a sly grin.

"Y-yes... Three... Kisses." Whispered a slightly nervous Debby.

"Come on Deb, what's up with all the shyness all of a sudden?" Teased Jake.

Debby then closed her eyes and lunged forward, her lips smacked against her brother's and she gave him a deep kiss. The first kiss lasted for about ten seconds before she pulled herself back.

"T-that was kiss one..." She said softly with a blushed face.

Jake remained quiet, he was quite surprised by his little sister's sudden actions, a kiss that was way different than the simple peck he had in mind. His sister went for the second kiss before he had even a chance to speak.

Debby took his face in her tiny soft hands and kissed him deep once more, the kiss now lingered for about twenty seconds. Just before the end she stuck out her tongue and felt her brother open his mouth a tiny bit, she almost slipped inside before backing away again.

She looked Jake deep into his eyes, he remained quiet again. "That was... Kiss two." She whispered, her breath heavier than before. They kept staring into each other's eyes for a while, seeing a certain gaze of lust and love.

With a sudden movement her brother suddenly pulled her towards him, once more their lips smacked together and this time there was no holding back. Jake slipped his tongue inside his little sister's mouth and she gladly accepted it. She could feel her hard nipples pressing against his strong chest and his hands kneading her tight, well trained ass. Their tongues battled furiously and their moans filled the garage.

Jake's cock was rock-hard now and he felt it poking against his little sister's pussy through their pants, she was getting wet and a dark spot started to form on her mound. He noticed that Debby was rubbing her body up and down against him, begging for more stimulation. Her tiny hands roamed over his sweaty back trying to find some grip onto him.

They went at it like that for a full minute before Jake separated himself from her. "And that was... Kiss three" He whispered to Debby as a small line of saliva hanged between their mouths.

Debby took his face into her hands again and started to speak. "Jake... I love you, and I wan-"

"Debby! Lisa is here for you!" Shouted Cynthia towards the door all of a sudden.

She jumped up slightly panicked. "Oh shit! I totally forgot! I'm studying at Lisa's tonight!"

She quickly grabbed her sweater and was about to leave.

"Debby!" Shouted her equally alarmed brother.

"Huh? Oh yes Jake, I'm so sorry and we will continue this later, I mean I totally am an airhead sometimes and I tend to forget things but I promised Lisa to-" She rambled on and on.

"Debby!" Shouted Jake again as he pointed down to her crotch.

She stopped and followed his finger. "Oh my gosh! How could I forget about that! Thank you brother!" She blew him a kiss. "I love you Jake! I'm sleeping at Lisa's tonight but I will be back tomorrow night so we can... You know... Talk I guess."

She then quickly opened the door and sprinted upstairs to her room. "Give Lisa something to drink Mom! Need to change my attire so I'll be ready in a bit." Was all Jake heard before he heard her door slammed shut.

He let himself fall back onto the workout bench and let out a huge sigh. "First it's Casey, and now Debby too. I wonder what's going on in their heads. Just like with Casey I couldn't resist her after a while and again... It felt really good..." He pushed himself up and reached for his wheelchair. "We need to be careful with this, as good as it feels it's really something we should not be doing, especially as siblings..."

*****

It was quiet at night at the Wilson residence. Casey went to bed early because she was tired and Debby was at her friend's house. Jake was in the kitchen looking for something to snack, after he was satisfied with what he found he wheeled himself to the living room. He found his mother sitting in the corner of the couch, her legs tucked under her body and a book in her hands. The room was dimly lit by a small lamp that stood next to her.

"Hi Mom" He said with a smile.

"Oh, hi sweetheart." Responded his mother as she looked at him over her reading glasses.

"You had quite the exercise today, Didn't you? I hope that your sisters helped you like asked them too."

"You can say that again Mom, this day was filled with enough things to do. Casey and Deb's helped me a lot and I'm very grateful to both of them... Say, could I join you on the couch?"

Cynthia smiled at her son. "Honey, you don't need to ask. You know I love your company."

Jake smiled back at her again, he placed himself so that he could easily hop out of his wheelchair and onto the couch. As Cynthia watched her son she felt a lump in her throat, still after a whole month she felt guilty. She was the one that pulled that man into their lives, the man that took away the mobility of her child. She sniffed and a tear ran down her face. Jake noticed it and talked to her.

"Mom? What's the matter, you're crying?"

She sobbed softly before answering. "It's just... It's..." She swallowed and looked up at Jake. "Sweetie... Would you mind... Cuddling with me like we used to when you were young?"

Jake could see that his mother needed some comfort. "Sure Mom, I always liked that, it calmed me down whenever I was angry or sad and I know it had the same effect on you."

Cynthia gave her son a teary smile as she opened her legs and held out her arms. Jake pulled himself up between her and rested his head onto her firm, large breasts. With one hand Cynthia held her son close while the other slowly ruffled through his hair. They both felt the calming effect immediately.

"Mom, you don't have to feel guilty about what happened to me, how could you have known that he was such a sick person deeply inside."

"Honey it's... I endangered your sister, what if you didn't show up? He would have... He would have raped my baby girl..."

Jake felt his mother shake so he snuggled up to her closer, with one hand he intertwined his fingers with hers and held her tight.

"But it didn't happen, I was there and I prevented it."

She nodded and sighed "But at a cost, and now my baby boy has to live with the consequences for the rest of his life..."

Jake looked up to her and their eyes met. "And I will, and I accepted it. I want to try and make the best of my life just like it was before so please Mom, move on together with us, it hurts me to see you like this Mom and I know damn well that Casey and Debby feel the same. We all love you so much Mom, so please, please show me that cute, bright smile of yours again."

Cynthia was quiet for a while, and then that bright, cute smile of hers returned to her face. "How can I resist my sweet baby... You're absolutely right Jake, I need to face the future instead of sticking to the past." She gave him a big kiss on his forehead. "You're still my sweet, cute boy that exactly knows how to cheer up Mommy."

Jake blushed softly and smiled back at her.

"You know... You have always been my favorite..." Spoke Cynthia after a while.

Jake looked up at her again slightly confused. "What do you mean Mom?"

"What I mean to say is... Casey was always a Daddy girl and Debby was... Well Debby I guess. Don't get me wrong, I love both your sisters to death but our bond... You're my special little boy, I just wanted you to know that. I love you very, very much Jake."

Jake leaned up and gave her a kiss on her cheek before resting his head on her breasts again. "I also love you very much Mom, I'm happy to be your son."

Cynthia felt her body tingle because of what her son said, they both cuddled up even closer and enjoyed their warm embrace for the rest of the night.

*****

It was now deep in the night, both Jake and his mother went to bed after their cuddle session. Tomorrow he would be home-alone together with her because Casey had to meet a client and Debby would be at her friend's house until nighttime.

He was thinking back to all the event's that happened today between him and his sisters, and between him and his mother.

After some times he heard soft knocks on his door.

"Come in." He whispered softly as he turned on the nightlight next to his bed.

He watched as a shade walked up next to him before he could make out who it was.

"Nightmares again?" He asked.

"Y-yes... Do you mind if we... Sleep together tonight little brother?"

Casey was standing next to his bed in her satin nightdress, between her arms a fluffy teddy bear that he won for her at a fair long, long ago.

"Still sleeping with Mr. Bear next to you Casey?" He asked.

"You know that it calms me down, dummy!" Answered his sister with a pouty face.

Casey had trouble sleeping after the event that changed their lives, some nights there was no problem but tonight she woke up to another one of those horrible dreams.

Jake flipped open his blanket and nodded to her, his bed was big enough for two people.

Casey sat Mr. Bear next to them on the nightstand and slipped into the bed, once in she pulled herself close to her brother. An arm around his neck and her head on his chest, her breasts pushed against his side as she comforted herself.

"Thank you Jake, I love you."

He threw the blanket back over them and softly stroked his sister's hair.

"You know, I really like your new look Sis."

She smiled. "Glad to hear it, you should have heard Dad about it when he saw me for the first time."

"Dad's an asshole, he left Mom for some skinny younger bitch. He has no right to judge your appearance, especially not after all those stunts he pulled.

"... So, what do you like about my look?"

"It makes you look... Mysterious... Sexy... Cute... Tough... Smart... It just looks like... Like you I guess!"

Casey started to giggle. "Are you trying to seduce me with those words little brother? But yeah, I'm glad I went through with it, I finally feel like myself. The generic Casey went out the door and the real me came out!"

They both laughed softly.

"So what made you decide to come back last month?" Asked Jake.

"I thought you already knew?"

"I heard it from Mom, but I rather hear it from the source herself. You know Mom doesn't like talking about anything that involves Dad, so I guess I got a half-baked version from her."

"Well the truth is I... I just missed home, and I mean my real home. You know I get along well with Dad but after these five years it just felt like it was time to return... Home. My studies were finished and I work as a freelance, I told Dad one day and he was fine with it, and so, here I am again."

"And you really missed us..." Added Jake.

"Yes... I missed you all so much. Probably the biggest reason I wanted to go back."

They grew silent for a little while, just listening to their soft breathing.

"Casey... About that whole avoiding me thing when you returned... What was that all about?" He asked with a soothing voice. He then felt his sister holding onto him tighter.

"I... I'm sorry for that... I was confused at the time, conflicted with myself... I thought... I thought you would have changed in those five years that we were separated. I was afraid that you would be different, that you had forgotten about me and moved on... So... I tried to lock myself away from you... But after that night I... I..."

Jake could feel his sister's tears drip onto his bare chest, he then gently pulled her up so that they were face-to-face. He looked deep into her teary eyes. "I've never changed Casey, and especially not for you. I was so happy when you came back into my life. I had missed you as much as you had missed me, Casey... We are back together finally and I never want to separate with you again."

"Jake..." Whispered his sister softly. She placed her hand onto his head and pulled herself closer. Before they knew it they were kissing again. Not like brother and sister, but like lovers. Casey slipped her tongue inside her brother's mouth and they both started to make out.

Their hands roamed freely over their bodies, exploring every part of them without haste. Their bodies pushed themselves closer and closer together all the while their tongues never stopped battling. They both moaned loudly, expressing their feelings vocally to each other.

Casey then forced herself off her brother's mouth.

"Jake... I... I always had deep, locked away feelings for you. Feelings that an older sister should never have for her younger brother... But I can't hide them anymore... I love you Jake, and I mean real love... A forbidden kind of love..."

Jake smiled at her. "Then I can only say that our feelings are mutual... I love you too Casey, ever since we were together all the time."

Jake then threw off the blanket and pulled his sister's body all the way up so she was on top of him, facing the ceiling.

She giggled again. "Oh my! Little brother, shouldn't I be facing you instead of looking up your room's ceiling? And what are going to do with me like this anyway?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds