My Step-Mom's a Nude Model Ch. 04

"That's right, lover, fuck my tits. I want to feel your cum rush from your cock and splatter on my chest and in my mouth. Come on. Fuck me. Fuck me, harder. That's it. Fuck my tits. You're going to make me cum this way. I've never cum when someone has tit-fucked me before. Cum on me. Give me your cream, baby. Now, baby, now. Fuck my tits. Cover them with your cum. Splatter it all over your slut. Now ... now ... ohhh, god ... I'm cummmmiiinnnnnnggggg," she screamed as she squeezed her tits together tighter causing a spray of milk to erupt from her nipples and splash across Andy's stomach and cock.

Andy's response was instantaneous as her heard her scream and felt her warm milk dripping into his lap. "Here you go, baby. Open your mouth and taste my cream. Arrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh, here it comes. Here's my cum, baby."

Spurt after spurt of cum flew from the end of his cock and landed on Carol's chest and tits until it slowly slid back down into her cleavage to increase the lubrication on Andy's cock.

Carol tilted her head downwards to catch the last of Andy's cum in her mouth while grabbing her tits and squeezing them tighter causing more tit-milk to spray all over Andy's cock and stomach.

Spent, Andy sat back on the couch and watched Carol as she scooped each strand of his cum from her chest and licked it from her finger. Unbelievably, Andy's cock was still hard as she leaned over and began to lick the excess cum and tit-milk for it.

"Mommy and Daddy milk... Mmmmmmmmmm. Thank you, lover."

"Hell. I should be thanking you. That was fan-fucking-tastic."

"I think so too so why not take a picture of it and we'll see if any of those magazine editors that have been pestering us think the same thing?"

Andy quickly went to Carol's bedroom and grabbed the camera that he kept on the dresser before returning and taking a half-dozen pictures of Carol tits covered with his cum, then more of her licking it from the top of each massive globe and finally of her squeezing her nipples causing her milk to spray from them and onto the camera lens.

Afterwards, Carol took Andy's hand as she led him through the house naked. "Grab your things and bring them to our bedroom it's time for bed."

"Our bedroom? Don't you mean yours and dad's bedroom?"

Turning, Carol looked directly into Andy's eyes, "It was your father's and my bedroom but after what Mr. Henderson had to say and what we've admitted to each other I think it's time we officially made it OUR room. Although we've shared this bed together before from now on it is OUR bed, OUR bedroom, OUR house and OUR rules. WE will decide what is best for us and little John, and that starts with us moving all of your stuff into this room in the morning."

Andy didn't say another word as he followed Carol into the room and climbed onto the bed that had once been hers and his fathers but was now theirs. Gently he slid behind her and wrapped her in his arms, cuddling until a soft murmur drifted from the crib that was in the corner.

Instantly, Andy pulled away to take care of little John but Carol stopped him. "I'll take care of him. I'm sure he's hungry and that's one thing you can't take care of. You just stay in bed. I'll be back in a little bit."

Nodding he stayed in bed as he watched Carol get up and walk to the crib, her heart-shaped ass swaying as she moved across the room. Leaning down to pick you the baby, Andy once again noticed the way her breasts had grown and how they hung enticingly beneath her before she scooped little John up and carried him back to their bed and handed him to Andy.

"Hold him for a second while I get back in bed," she whispered before climbing back in bed. "Thanks, I'll take him," Carol purred as she settled back against the headboard and drew little John to her breast and helped him to latch on. "Mmmmmmmmm, I wasn't sure I'd have enough milk left for him after playing with you but I guess they're right that the more you use the more you produce, which means I'll have enough for both on my boys," she quipped.

Andy watched and was amazed at how the sight of the baby nursing was affecting him and from the look on Carol's face, her too. He knew there would be many more times when they shared the bounty of her breast-milk and smiled as he fell asleep wondering, "Want more could a guy want from life?"

The following morning, Andy woke just as the sun was beginning to rise. Quietly slipping from bed, he pulled on a pair of his track shorts before picking little John up from his crib and carrying him outside to the swing. Gently taking a seat he looked down at him as he whispered, "Hey bro, I know you're too young to understand this but I want you to know we had a great father and while I'm crazy in love with your mom I'm never going to try to take the place of our dad. I can only hope to be as good at raising you as he was at raising me. So, starting today we're going to start each day like this watching the sun come up and talking. Ok?"

Little John shifted in his blankets and looked up at Andy as a smile formed on his face.

Andy sat quietly as he continue to rock little John in the swing. He had no doubts that there were going to be some tough times in the future just as there were with all families but he also knew that there would be good times to balance those and that was all you could expect in life.

Then he heard Carol gently whispering behind him, "I was wondering where you two had gone."

"Nowhere, just enjoying the start of a beautiful, new day."

Stepping around from behind them, Carol stood in front of the swing dressed only in the Ivory robe that Andy still found so seductive and alluring. "Mind if I join you two?"

"Not at all,' he replied as she sat down and the three of them enjoyed the sun rise together.

And so the time passed, as days became weeks and they settled into a routine just like most families. Andy and Carol spent most of their time raising little John. The insurance money from John's policy had been rather substantial so neither had to work, though they continued to occasionally provide nude pictures of Carol (aka Goldie) to various publishers when they felt in the mood to do something a bit crazy.

Then Mr. Henderson arrived again one day. Andy, Carol, and little John were in the backyard working on a garden when he knocked on the gate. "Hello? Is anyone home? It's Phil Henderson."

"Come on in, Mr. Henderson," Carol called out as they got up to greet him.

"Glad to see you guys are doing so well," Mr. Henderson said as he reached out to shake Andy's hand and then little John's as he smiled at Carol. "I came by to bring you this," he said as he pulled an envelope from his jacket. "The final award comes to five-million, six-hundred seventy-three thousand, eight-hundred forty-six dollars and some odd cents. The company wasn't sure how you wanted to receive it so I said I'd being the first check over and explain the options."

Andy slowly opened the envelop and was speechless as he looked at all the zeros after the number.

Mr. Henderson laughed, "Ya, I was speechless when I saw all the zeros too. I've never seen a check written for that large an amount in my whole life and that is just your first payment."

Carol was the first to respond as she invited Mr. Henderson to sit down and for the next 45 minutes they talked over the options and the best possible means to receive the award. When they were finally done and the papers were signed, Mr. Henderson headed towards the back gate before stopping and turning back towards them, "Before I totally forget, there is one more thing. As part of John's employment package he also had a "Survivor Benefit" rider. In this case, it means that, Carol, you will get an additional two-hundred and fifty thousand dollars and Andy, both you and little John, will each be covered for four years of schooling at any university of your choice. In your case, Andy, since you've already started school the money can be used to complete your present degree, start an advanced degree or if you choose, you can withdraw it after you're done to use in whatever way you want," and then he was gone.

Andy and Carol stood there in the backyard looking at each other unsure what to say or do until they wrapped their arms around each other and continued to stand there silently.

That evening when Andy came in from doing the yard work he found Carol in the kitchen dressed in a fire-red dress with a plunging neckline and slit at the bottom of the dress that seemed to go up almost to the junction of her legs, topped off by a pair of fishnet stockings and stiletto high-heels. "WOW! What's the occasion?"

"Do you like?" Carol asked.

"Damn right!"

"Well then?" she replied as she took a classic photography pose.

Andy didn't say another word as quickly went to their room and picked up his camera before returning to the kitchen.

Carol was still standing there though she had changed her position and now had her right leg totally exposed through the slit in the dress.

For the next fifteen minutes Andy took pictures of Carol as she moved around the kitchen revealing her legs, sitting on the counter top with her dress pulled up to reveal the black garter underneath or stretched out on the kitchen table motioning with her finger to come closer. When the camera ran out of film Andy set it down and moved between Carol's spread legs and pulled her to the edge so she was tight against him. "Now, will you tell me what's going on?"

"Well, after the news we got from Mr. Henderson today I thought we might have a celebration."

Light-hearted, Andy replied. "That sounds good but where is little John?"

Carol replied nonchalantly, "I took him next door to Jessie & Don's house and asked it they could watch him for awhile. Now go take a shower. Dinner will be done in about 20 minutes."

"Ok," was all Andy said as he headed for the bathroom. Just as she had said, dinner was ready when he came back and the two sat down to a quiet meal including a small bottle of wine. Afterwards they quickly cleaned up the kitchen and went outside to sit on the swing and watch the evening stars.

Sitting with Andy's arms wrapped around her, Carol had seldom felt so loved in her life. "So did you like the celebration?"

"Very much so."

Silence followed until Carol shifted on the swing and whispered into Andy's ear. "Did you realize that little John is already six weeks old?"

"Six weeks already? It barely seems like we brought him home yesterday."

"Not to me it hasn't," Carol murmured as she reached down and laid her hand in Andy's lap before gently caressing his cock through the material.

Startled, Andy moved slightly, "Sweetheart, what are you do ...," he started to say before the significance of what she'd said hit him. "Has is really been six weeks already?"

Standing, Carol gently pulled Andy to his feet, "Why don't we go inside and you can find out."

Wrapping her in his arms, Andy pulled her close and kissed her with all the passion that had been building up inside of him.

"Mmmmmmmmm, I've missed that," Carol replied as Andy released her.

"Me too. Now, what was it you were saying about going inside?"

Once inside they headed towards their bedroom where Carol pulled the dress up over her head and dropped it on the floor revealing that all she wore was the garter, stockings and heels.

Andy stared as he noticed how full her breast had become. They were amazing, he thought. Even with the pregnancy they rode high on her chest and there was very little sag even after they had grown to a 34F. Her skin looked soft and the tan-lines only accentuated their sensuousness. Then without thinking Andy moved closer, placing his hand on her shoulder before sliding them down until he was cupping a breast in each hand and gently squeezing them.

Carol pressed herself against him as she tilted her head and wrapped her arms around Andy's neck causing him to move his arms around to her back and hold her even tighter.

Andy lovingly leaned down and kissed her on the lips as a low moan escaped from her. Instinctively, his hands began to move up and down her back lightly massaging it as he moved lower and kissed her neck.

Suddenly, Carol pulled away and looked up at him with a searching look in her eyes. "Andy, I know this is going to sound crazy but do you really love me?"

Andy replied without a moment's hesitation or doubt in his mind. "More than I thought I would ever love anyone in the world."

Sitting on the bed, Carol simply replied, "Come here," as she reached out for Andy's pants and pulled them down along with his shorts. Instantly his hard-on sprang out to point directly at her. "I know I should be used to this by now but your cock is so beautiful I just can't seem to get enough of it." Then closing her eyes she leaned forward and kissed the shaft along its entire length while holding it with her other hand. When she reached the tip for the second time Carol opened her mouth and took the head inside and began to sucking. Her tongue danced across the head, under it to tease the nerves and then probed lightly into the open slit while her hand continued to slide up and down its length.

Andy's cock had never felt so hard. Though Carol had given him blow-jobs in the past this one seemed different, special in some way that he couldn't completely understand.

Pulling her mouth off his cock Carol looked up at Andy. "You're so hard tonight, sweetie. You must really want me, and it doesn't matter to you that I'm technically still your step-mother does it?"

Looking back down at her Andy met Carol's eyes. "No and yes; 'No', it doesn't matter because I love you more than anything and 'yes' because it makes what we're doing seem wicked and that's a turn-on."

"So you like things that are 'wicked'? Maybe you'll like this then," she purred as she cupped his balls and lightly massaged them. "You know when I first came here with your father I noticed right away how handsome you were but I had to keep telling myself that I was your step-mom so I couldn't do the things I fantasized about doing with you ... but now," she said as she pulled Andy closer and took his cock back into her mouth and sucked it deeper and deeper.

Andy heard her making noises like, "Mmm..." and it sounded as if she was enjoying what she was doing to him almost as much as he was. All too soon he felt the rush of hormones and electricity surge through him and center on his cock. The urge to cum in Carols' mouth was increased when he looked down and saw her lips wrapped around his cock but he wanted more, he knew they both wanted more so he stepped back pulling his cock out of her mouth with a "POP."

Surprised, Carol looked up at Andy, "What the Fu ... aaahhhhhhh, yessssss," as he gently pushed her back on the bed and cupped her pussy in his hand. Gently he rubbed the sticky wetness across her lust-engorged lips with his fingers while the heel of his hand pressed against clit. Although Andy had thought his cock was as hard as it could ever get it seemed to harden even more as he felt his hands slide across the slippery folds and opening to Carol's pussy.

Carol's response was instantaneous as her body withered under his touch as she pulled his mouth down to hers to kiss him deeply before moving to his neck and biting his shoulder. Moaning she said, "I want you inside me. Put your cock inside me. Make love to me. Fuck me. Make me yours now and forever," before kicking off her heels and sliding to the center of the bed.

Andy thought about doing exactly as Carol had asked but once again his father's words echoed in his head. "Men can be fuckers or lovers and sometimes they can be both. The difference is that the fucker is only concerned about his own pleasure while the lover remembers that the more excited his partner is the better it will be for both of them."

Kneeling on the bed Andy moved enticingly towards Carol until he was between her spread knees and then he quickly bent down and went directly for her clit with the flat of his tongue. The fragrance of her juices filled his nostrils and desire for this woman surged through him as he heard her moan. He loved the taste of her juices and the reaction she had each time his tongue slid across her clit was like a shock of electricity. He knew that she'd be sensitive after having the baby so he took his time, starting slow and light but gradually increasing the pressure from his tongue on her clit until he felt her body tense and shiver beneath him.

Carol's orgasm had built slowly as Andy had planned and when it cascaded over her she yelled, "AHHHHHhhhhh ... I'M CUUMMMMIIINNNGGGG," and wrapped her legs around Andy's head to hold him against her. "Yessss ... yesss ... yes," she kept whispering as Andy kept moving his tongue across her swollen lips. Then he drew the swollen clit into my mouth and once again her body tensed and she yelled as she spiraled into another orgasm, "AAAAAGGggggghhhhhhh ..." Her second orgasm seemed even more intense than he first and her level of excitement surprised Andy. Carol couldn't stop moving as she arched and flexed and pushed her pussy against his tongue, while her fingers wrapped in his hair and pulled him tighter against her. After what seemed like an eternity she seemed exhausted and relaxed enough to say, "You have no idea what that does to me."

"Yes, I do. And I hope to make you feel even better before the night is over."

Carol knew what she wanted, what she needed and she knew exactly how to let Andy know as well as she spread her legs open as wide as she could for him.

Andy sat up on the bed and approached her with is cock in his hand to direct it to her waiting opening, but Carol couldn't wait and took it in her hand and pressed it against her opening.

She smiled and said, "Push it in slow, baby. Remember it's been awhile and my pussy had a pretty rough time of it not too long ago."

Following her instructions, Andy pressed against her mound and felt her lips slowly spread as he entered her. With every inch he heard an "Ahhh..." escape her lips and tell him that he could push more until he felt himself pressing against her mound.

Carol felt her pussy being stretched as Andy's cock slid deep inside of her and when he finally hit the back of her tunnel she wrapped her legs around his waist and held him there. Emotions surged through her as she realized how lucky she was that she had found the man of her dreams and she didn't care that he was her step-son. He gave her everything she needed or would ever need. He loved her as much as she loved him and she knew without a doubt that someday they would be man-and-wife. It was the thought of being married to Andy that triggered sensations deep within herself as she cried, "OH! Ohhh ... yes ...so good ... you fill me all up... my Andy ... my love ..."

Andy savored each entry that took him deep inside Carol's pussy until he was pressed against her womb and then he would stop for just a few seconds before withdrawing to do it again. Gradually he began pushing himself in harder as she used her hips and legs to pull herself up against him as he bent down and whispered, "I love you. I love being inside of you. I don't ever want to lose this feeling. You're so good for me. I want us to be together forever."

Carol sighed, "I'm glad, I want to be good for you, and I want to take care of you." She ground her hips as Andy continued moving inside her and she said, "And you're so good for me too baby, so good. I feel all of you inside me, I love this baby, I love you, don't stop lover, don't stop."

Gazing down, Andy was overwhelmed by the sight of Carol under him. Her legs were spread wide inviting him to possess her as he moved in and out of her pussy. Her eyes glistened and her body was warm, soft and yearning for him. Suddenly he realized that Carol was totally unprotected; no pregnancy, no pill and no condom. Once again he looked into her eyes as he asked, "Carol, can I cum inside you?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds