My Step-Mom's a Nude Model Ch. 04

Carol didn't hesitate, "Yes, honey, let me feel you cum inside me. Let me feel you coat the inside of my pussy."

"But couldn't you get ...?"

"Pregnant?" she finished Andy's sentence. "It's possible, though unlikely at this point. Does it scare you that I could get pregnant with our baby?"

Leaning down and kissing her passionately, Andy replied, "Never. I want us to have a whole house full of kids if that's want we want."

Smiling, Carol murmured, "Then stop talking and fuck me," as she used her legs to double the pace. Wrapping her arms around his back and clawing at it while she began to thrash and squirm beneath him as his strokes became shorter and harder. "YEEESSSS ... that's it ... fuck me ... fill me with your cock ... oh ... oh ... oh ... so deep ... need you ... want you forever ... never want to stop ... fuck me ... going to cum soon ... now ... yes ... yesssss ... yessssSSSSSS ... CUMMINGGGGGGGG" she screamed as she felt Andy's cock thicken and trigger her third orgasm.

It was more than Andy could stand as he felt Carol's pussy tighten around him and pull him in as deep as he could go releasing his first strands of cum against the opening to her womb. "Cummmmming ... Filling your pussy with my cum ... so hot ... so tight ... AAAAaaarrrgghhhhhhh."

Carol thrashed beneath him as she felt each strand of cum rocket from the tip of his cock and splatter against the walls of her tunnel, wrapping and then unwrapping her legs around him until they were finished. Still languishing in the afterglow of their love-making Carol loosely wrapped her legs around Andy's waist, holding his cock deep inside of her as she stretched beneath him and whispered, "Don't pull out, sweetheart. I want to feel you inside of me. I want your cock to act as a cork to hold your cum deep in me," before continuing, "just in case ..."

Andy smiled as he kept his weight on his elbows and knees while keeping his cock embedded deep inside of her.

After several moments Carol whispered, lovingly, "That was absolutely unbelievable. I don't think I've even cum that hard or that often with any of the others I've had in my life and we have the rest of our lives together to get even better."

Gently, Andy rolled onto his side pulling her with him. "I couldn't agree more," he said softly as he kissed her.

Cuddling like this for a few moments, Carol felt Andy's cock soften and slide out. Quietly she spoke, "Andy, there's one more thing I want you to do for me."

Opening his eyes he jokingly said, "I knew this was coming. Just let me put my pants on and I'll go get little John from Jessie and Don's."

Carol placed her arm on his, "There's no need for that. When I told you they were going to take care of him 'for awhile' it is actually over-night."

Curious, Andy replied, "Ok, so what is it you want me to do?"

Carol reached over him brushing her nipples across his shoulder as she reached for his camera and sent a shiver of excitement up her spine again, "I can't believe this. I barely touch him and I get turned on and want to make love to him again and again and again," she thought before laying back with a pillow behind her. "I want you to take a picture of me, a picture that no one else will ever see because it is just for us."

Sitting up, Andy looked at Carol with a smile across his face. "Ok, how do you want to pose?"

Carol slid down slightly as she spread her legs to reveal Andy's cum coating the inside of her thighs and slowly dripping from her pussy. "How about this?"

Andy brought the camera up to his eye and quickly began taking pictures of Carol's swollen, pussy, their juices dripping from it and finally as a huge drop slid down her ass cheek and pooled on the bedding before putting the camera back.

"So do you think you have enough?"

Andy slowly leaned down and kissed her saying "I'll never have enough of you."

Carol didn't say a word. There was nothing she could say that could express how she felt as she wrapped Andy's arm around her again and lay her head on his chest as sleep overcame them both.

*******************************************************

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 187 milliseconds