My Wife, My Slut

"Aggggaaah!' she wailed in frustration, especially when I lightly slapped her hands away from her crotch. "God, Mike, please don't leave me hanging like that."

"You'll have plenty of time to cum later," I said, as I turned and pulled something else out of the special bag. "Now it's time to get dressed. We're going out. Here."

I pointed to the bed, where I'd laid out her attire for the next few hours. Claire walked to the bed, then stood there with her mouth open.

"That's it?" she asked, when she found her voice.

"That's it," I said, with a wicked smile on my face. The only thing lying on the bed was a new satin kimono I'd bought the day before, blood-red with a dragon pattern, and her 4-inch fuck-me heels. No panties, no bra, no stockings, nothing.

"I can't go out in this!" Claire cried.

"You can and you will," I said sternly. "You're going to act like a slut and you're going to look like a slut. Hell, I may just peddle your ass out on 10th Avenue, just for the fun of it."

Tenth Avenue is our city's red-light district, a pretty dangerous place. My anger and desire for revenge was starting to surface again, and I was deliberately being cruel to her. Sure, I wanted her to get some pleasure out of this, but at that moment I felt I needed to remind her of why we were there, and I did.

So she put on the kimono, and as expected, it just barely covered her butt. If she bent over or stooped down in any way, most everything below her waist was exposed, and the way it closed did little to hide her pendulous breasts. She could almost look me in the eye when she had her heels on, and the look in her eyes was a mixture of bewilderment and defiance. She was seeing a side of me she'd never seen before, and it had her worried.

I grabbed the bottle, refilled Claire's glass, wrapped a towel around the bottle and herded her out the door. It was straight up 6 o'clock. Our first stop was on the way out of town, at a gas station that is the last place left in town with a full-service lane. It was an hour before closing time, and the only one working was a young fellow who was either of early-college or late-high school age. When we pulled up and he came out to pump our gas, I whispered to Claire to, "give him a show. When he comes to do the windshield, spread your legs and start playing with your pussy."

Claire looked over at me with a curious look, then a slow smile creased her face. As the kid began to work on the windshield, she slowly spread her legs and showed her glistening pussy. She circled her clit with her forefinger, then swirled two fingers around between her lips. The poor kid's eyes practically bulged from their sockets as he watched Claire slowly, sensually masturbate. She stared at him with a hot look and pressed her finger to her lips and slowly licked her finger.

"Call him over to the side of the car and give his cock a big squeeze," I whispered, and she did, beckoning him over and running her hands over the bulge in his jeans. Just then, we all heard the click of the pump shutting off, and the kid had to tear himself away to complete our business. After I paid for the gas, and we took off, we both got a good laugh at the disbelief in his eyes.

"I'll bet the first thing he did when we left was go in the bathroom and beat off," Claire said. She was starting to go with the flow now, as she was really starting to let herself go.

We drove out to the interstate and got on, headed south. The moment we got up to speed, I reached under the seat and pulled out my final surprise, a silver vibrator. I told Claire to open her kimono all the way and use the toy on her pussy. She did as she was told, and laid back, with her head back and her front exposed to the world. She started using the vibrator on the outside of her pussy, then began to slip it between her lips.

She was starting to moan and squeal as she quickly climbed to her peak of arousal, but I cautioned her to wait, wait, wait. Then, as we passed an 18-wheeler, I got up right beside him and told Claire to let it go, and boy did she. She shuddered, screamed and twitched as her long-delayed orgasm ripped through her body. As I sped on past, I heard the blaring of the trucker's horn as he saluted Claire's performance.

As we motored down the road, on my orders, Claire flashed her tits at a car with a couple of good-looking college students, then at a black guy in a pickup truck. Just then I saw the sign for a rest area, and I prepared to pull off the highway. As I did, I noticed that our trucker friend followed us. I parked the car and instructed Claire to come on, we had things to do.

Claire got some weird looks from some older travelers and a dirty look from a mother with her two small children. As we stood at the entrance to the hospitality center, I saw the trucker walk up. He was a middle-aged guy, average-sized, with a little bit of a gut.

"That was quite a show your old lady put on back there," he said, eying Claire up and down.

"She's much better in private," I said. "How would you like to ease some of that load you got hanging between your legs there?"

"How much?" he asked.

"Oh, no charge," I said. "Blowjobs are free."

Claire just stared at me, but I just ignored her, and when the coast was clear, I ushered her and the trucker into the men's room. I waited a couple of minutes, then walked in. They were in a stall with the door shut and latched, but I could hear plenty. Claire's mouth was making sloppy sounds as she worked it over the trucker's dick, and I could hear him urging her on.

"Oh yeah, baby, that's it, suck that cock," he said panting. Just then an elderly gent came in, so I shushed them, then walked over and turned on the faucet. He had just left when the two college guys Claire had flashed came in to the use the bathroom. They did a double-take when they saw me and heard what was going on in the stall. Just then, we all heard a grunting gasp from the stall, as the man obviously shot his cum in Claire's mouth.

The door to the stall opened, and the trucker staggered out, buckling his belt and shaking his head. Claire was on her knees, breathing hard, with a sheen of cum on her chin. I motioned for one of the college guys to go on in, and for the next five minutes his friend and I were treated to the sound of Claire sucking him off. The other guy followed, and while she was working him over, the black guy we'd seen walked in. He too gave me a funny look when he recognized me and heard what Claire was doing in the stall.

We could hear Claire working harder and faster on the guy, then suddenly we all heard him gasp, "I'm gonna cum all over your face!" Claire squealed several times, apparently in time with the cumshots hitting her face. When the door opened and the second college guy staggered out, Claire's kimono was open, and she had a huge grin on her face, which was streaked with a half-dozen ropes of cum that were slowly dripping goo onto her naked chest.

"I want to see this," I said as I sent the black guy in for his blowjob. Sure enough, when he opened his pants, he pulled out a long, ebony dong of at least 9 inches, with a gleaming head. Claire's eyes widened, but they also sparkled as she fed his long cock into her mouth.

"You like what you see, honey?" the guy asked in a Barry White voice. He grinned when Claire nodded enthusiastically. "Let's see how much of this you can take in your hot little mouth."

She couldn't quite get all of it in, but she got enough. Her cheeks bulged as she sucked that cock, then I had to pull the door closed as another stranger came in to do his business. When we were alone again, the room filled with the sounds of Claire's mouth on his long, black cock, and his voice urging her on. It went on like that for about 10 minutes before he finally came.

When he left, Claire's chest was heaving, and she had cum dripping from her chin onto her chest. I pulled her up from the floor, and when it was clear, we slipped out of the rest room and walked back to the car. She still had drying cum on her face and on her chin and I could see redness at her knees from where she'd been kneeling on the concrete floor. Her night was just starting to get good.

As we got back up on the highway, after pouring her a glass of wine, I reached over and felt between Claire's legs, and she was dripping wet.

"You know, for someone who never liked to suck cock, you've gotten pretty good at it," I said.

"I really didn't like it, but Billy just laughed at me and told me I was going to learn to be a good cocksucker, and like it," Claire said, with a slightly pained expression on her face. I knew she didn't much like talking about Billy Stewart, and I didn't much like hearing about him. However, as much as I hated his guts, I had to admit that he had found the key to unlock Claire's latent sexuality in a way that had somehow eluded me.

"Why don't you show me," I said, glancing down at the bulge in my jeans. We exited the freeway at that point to turn back toward home, and Claire took advantage of the opportunity to reach over and unbutton my jeans. I hadn't worn underwear, and my cock flopped out of my pants already half-hard and wet at the tip.

Claire took it in her hands and softly stroked me up to rock hardness within seconds. I watched as she licked her lips seductively before bending down to put her head in my lap.

"You know, I never really appreciated what a pretty cock you have. It's just perfect," Claire said just before she engulfed my rod between her lips and began to slowly work her mouth up and down. It was heavenly. Her tongue swirled around the shaft as she sucked me slowly, methodically. I could feel the cum boiling to the surface, but she seemed to sense just how far she could take me without making me cum, and when I reached that point, she'd pull her mouth off my cock and squeeze the base to stem the tide.

Claire leisurely sucked my cock as we drove all the way back to town, until we pulled off the interstate and she had to wrap me back up.

"Now, you know what you've got to look forward to from now on," she whispered with a mischeivous grin. "So where are we headed?"

We were headed for the medium-sized college campus that dominates one section of our city. I had made some inquiries and learned which fraternity house was rowdiest, so that's where we went. The school's football team was playing on the road that day, so there weren't many people on campus. I pulled up in front of the house I'd chosen, parked the car and we got out.

Two young men were sitting on the front steps smoking cigarettes, and their eyes got real big when they saw Claire saunter over to stand in front of them.

"Can you gentlemen tell me how many guys are in the house at the moment?" I said pleasantly.

"Umm, about 10," said the one on our left, a swarthy man about 5-10. "Why?"

"Well, you see, my wife and I are conducting an experiment," I said, looking at my watch and seeing the time as 7:55. "We want to see how many cocks she can suck off in an hour." The two men looked at each other and grinned lasciviously.

"I think maybe we can arrange something," the man on the right said. "Why don't you folks come on in."

The two men escorted us into the house. Several young men were watching a game on TV, but their attention was quickly diverted when they got a look at Claire.

We went down to the basement game room with a half-dozen men in tow. Just to give the men some visual stimulation, I asked Claire to take off her kimono, and when she did, everyone oohed and ahhed. As the clock struck 8 o'clock, Claire knelt down, reached over, fished out the first man's cock that we had talked to, and went to work. He had an average-sized cock, and he filled her mouth completely. It took him about five minutes before he grunted and filled Claire's mouth with hot, creamy cum, which she swallowed completely.

For the next hour, I played pool while I watched my wife suck off 15 young men. A few of the younger guys had pretty quick triggers, but the older guys were able to last about five minutes. Most of them came in Claire's mouth, and she was able to swallow most of them when they did. But there were a few whose cum loads were too much, and she quickly had cum that she couldn't quite swallow dribbling down her chin. And a couple of them pulled out and sprayed their cum all over her tits, giving them a slick sheen.

We finished up right at 9 oclock. Claire was panting, with a kind of wild look in her eyes, and looking down, I could see that she was so aroused that her juices were covering the insides of her thighs almost to her knees. In fact, as we walked, I could see that she was literally dripping cunt juice onto the ground.

As soon as we got in the car, she begged for the vibrator and I didn't make her wait. I handed it to her, and as we slowly drove toward the campus exit, she flipped it on, pressed the tip to her clit, then pushed it in and began to work it in and out. It took her all of about two minutes before she was writhing on the car seat as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body.

"I think you're getting into this," I said. I was met by one of the most intense looks I've ever gotten from my wife.

"You just don't know," she said in a shaky voice. "I am SO horny. When we get back to the motel, I want you to fuck me and fuck me good."

"Oh I will," I said. But first, we had one more stop to make.

In order to facilitate this orgy, and keep the rest of the rooms on the back side of the motel unoccupied, I'd had to make a deal with the night manager, and when we reached the motel, I pulled in and parked in front of the lobby. Claire was puzzled when I told her to get out and come inside.

The old fellow had had a little bit of a shabby appearance about him, but he looked like he'd cleaned up for his encounter with my wife. From the way his hands trembled, I don't think he'd had any pussy in awhile. Claire looked positively mortified when I told her to come behind the counter and into the little office alcove. I tossed the old codger a condom and told him he had about 10 minutes.

I manned the counter, taking sidelong peeks as the manager bent Claire over a table, dropped his pants, slid the rubber over his stiffie, flipped the kimono up to her waist and rammed his cock into her pussy from behind. He was a little smaller than average and really did nothing for Claire, but she was so horny that she was able to put some zip into her actions anyway.

Five minutes later, I heard him gasp and I could see his buttocks clench as he came into the condom, and that's when Claire did something that astonished me. As soon as he pulled out, she whipped around, pulled the rubber off the guy's dick, lifted it over her head and let all of his cum drip into her mouth as she walked over to where I was standing, staring at her. Then she grabbed the back of my head and kissed me deeply, giving me a liberal taste of the man's cum. As she did, she ran her hands all over my crotch, feeling my swelling cock.

"You want me to be a slut, baby, I'll be the baddest slut you ever saw," she said in a husky voice. That was the point when I first thought that maybe this was a mistake, but at that point, I was so horny, I couldn't think straight.

We left the old manager sitting in a chair with a beatific smile on his face, his pants still puddled around his ankles, and drove to the back of the building. It was 9:30 and things would start hopping soon. We got in the door, and we were on each other like animals, kissing, touching and squeezing. I threw her one article of clothing off to the side, Claire kicked off her shoes and quickly got me undressed. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide, running both hands between her pussy, opening her wet folds.

"Mmmmmmm, c'mon, Mike, c'mon down here and fuck me," she whispered.

"Uh, uh," I said, as I lightly stroked my cock. "On your knees, baby."

Obediently, Claire got up on her knees, her ass in the air. I crawled behind her and dipped two fingers into her molten pussy, circling them around as if I was stirring a boiling pot of soup. Then I took the dripping fingers and pressed them to her anus and slowly rimmed her backside until they slid in slowly, and I began to work them back and forth in her ass. Claire looked over her shoulder sharply when I started working on her ass, so again, I felt like I needed to explain what the deal was.

"Listen, you never let me the times before when I wanted to fuck your ass," I said, in a strong, emotional voice. "But you let Billy Stewart and his friends have it, so now it's my turn. I'm gonna fuck this ass whether you like it or not."

She just sighed and lowered her head as I pulled more of her dew onto my fingers and began to work them harder and faster in her ass.

"Go on," she said. "I don't care. Just fuck me, Mike, fuck me anywhere you want. Just fuck me."

And I did. Claire even helped by reaching back with her hands and pulling her butt cheeks open. I pressed the purple head of my cock to her slick opening and pushed. As soon the head popped past her sphincter, I grabbed her hips and rammed my cock into my wife's ass with all the force I could muster.

Claire howled as I immediately set out fucking her ass like a madman. It felt like a hot velvet vise gripping and squeezing my cock as it burrowed back and forth in her butt. Claire was moaning, screaming and thrashing about in ecstasy as she quickly got up to speed, pushing her ass back to meet my incoming thrusts. She reached under her body and began to furiously strum her clit, playing it like a maestro.

"OH FUCKING JESUS!" Claire yelled as she humped her ass back on my pistoning stick, her fingers a blur on her bloated clit. "FUCK MEEEE!"

I bent over slightly and filled both hands with Claire's swaying tits, squeezing them in rhythm to my pounding strokes in her ass.

From out of my peripheral vision, I saw the door open, and Newt and two other men entered the room, but I was so preoccupied, I just ignored them. My cock was in overdrive as I squeezed my eyes shut and gritted my teeth trying to hold back my cum. Claire, though, wasn't holding anything back. She was close, close, close, and with a loud scream and a gasp, I felt her whole body shudder as her climax crashed over her.

I tried to hold it back, but when Claire's twitching caused her rectum to squeeze my cock in spastic motions, I lost it. I yelled out as I felt something like barbed wire explode out the end of my cock. I basted her bowels with about 10 hard blasts of white-hot cum, and we shimmied and shook as our orgasm slowly began to recede.

I slowly pulled my wilting cock from Claire's ass and got a huge charge out of the way her hole stayed open for a fraction of a second before closing. And I watched as my cum dribbled out of her ass over her pussy.

I got off the bed then and shook hands with Newt and his two cop friends, Richard and Dooley. Richard was a stocky fellow with flaming red hair, while Dooley was a tall black man with a shaved head. Both looked very muscular. I opened Claire's second bottle of wine and poured her a glass as she rolled over onto her back and greeted our guests.

"I guess you guys get to be the first to fuck me," she drawled as she took a big gulp of wine. "Newt, you've always wanted a piece of this. Why don't you come on down here and slide that fat fucker right on in my hot, little pussy."

As she drained her glass of wine, Claire lay back, put a hand between her legs and opened up her dripping pussy for inspection. Newt finished undressing, and his cock was like an iron rod. I'd seen his cock a few times in high school, but never hard, and it was impressive. It wasn't any longer than mine, but it was noticeably fatter. He got between Claire's wide-splayed legs, pushed the head of his cock to her pussy and slowly worked it past her lips.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds