My Wife, My Slut

As soon as Newt's cock made contact with the inside of her cunt, Claire started a keening sound of pure animal pleasure, a sound that turned to a growl when he pushed the rest of it in as far as he could. He quickly established a brisk, but steady fucking pace in my wife's hot box, and she was on a fast train to another major climax. She humped her hips up to meet his inward thrusts, moaning, squealing and yelling for him to, "fuck me harder!"

Richard and Dooley leisurely undressed, and we all sort of gasped when we saw the equipment they were packing. Richard's cock was as fat as Newt's, only an inch or so longer, but Dooley had a truly awesome cock. It wasn't nearly as fat as Newt's or Richard's but it was long, nine, maybe 10 inches. He stroked that thing a couple of times, and I could see Claire's eyes widen.

She sort of beckoned him over with one hand, beckoned them both over. Dooley got on the bed, on her left side, while Richard got on the right. Claire stared at Dooley's cock, lightly stroking the ebony dong, then lifted her head and licked a ball of pre-cum off the end of his dick. She licked all over the head, then slid that big, black fucker past her lips until she had a little over half of him in her mouth. She sucked on Dooley's cock for awhile, then turned her attention to Richard. She had a little trouble with the fat head of his cock, but finally got it and about half of his cock in before she couldn't take any more.

All the while, Newt was happily banging Claire's pussy with absolute abandon, and Claire was responding in kind. She had her legs wrapped around his waist and was pulling him to her with each thrust.

Just then my attention was diverted as guests began to arrive. I served beer, water and sodas, and told the men they could strip now or wait until it was closer to their turn. Someone turned on the TV to watch a football game while they waited.

On the bed, Newt was close to his nut strokes and he was pounding Claire's pussy hard, until he stiffened and shot his cum deep in my wife's pussy. Claire wasn't quite there, but she didn't mind, because she knew Dooley was next, and sure enough, as soon as Dooley finally got all of his snake buried in her cunt - and it took him a couple of minutes - Claire went spastic, twitching, screaming, moaning and cursing. He lifted her legs high over her head and fucked her methodically.

I had to admit, I was feeling some pangs of jealousy and remorse as I watched Dooley's long, black cock send my wife soaring into the stratosphere. But there was also that little devil on my shoulder, my conscience, telling me it was my fault, that I was the one who set this thing up. That's when I pulled out my first beer and started working a drunk.

I stared at Dooley's big, black cock pounding my wife's cunt. He lifted her legs by her knees and leaned over so that he was hovering over her as he fucked her. And she was rolling her hips up and down and all around, panting, gasping, moaning and begging him to fuck her harder. It was like they were in their own little world, as a half-dozen naked men stood and watched.

At long last, their eyes clenched shut at the same moment as Dooley hit his gravy strokes, jackhammering Claire's pussy like a well-oiled machine. I saw his butt tighten and could see cum foaming around her opening as he filled her pussy with hot, thick cream. Claire's body also tightened as another orgasm swept through her.

By the time Dooley finished, Claire was a quivering mass of sweaty, heaving flesh, with cum oozing out of her wide-open cunt. Richard was next, and when he pushed his cock in, several men surrounded the bed. While Richard fucked Claire, she worked her mouth around the cocks that surrounded her. As Richard gasped and shot his cum, one of the men at her head shot a humongous load across her mouth and cheeks.

After Richard got off the bed and got dressed, the feeding frenzy began in earnest. For the next half hour or so, about a dozen men got on the bed and fucked Claire's increasingly sloppy pussy. Several men couldn't wait, and shot loads on her face or in her mouth. I watched - fascinated, but a little disgruntled - as she opened her mouth wide and let our guests shoot hot wads of cum on her outstretched tongue.

When Claire's pussy got too sloppy, she was turned over and they started in on her ass. She was on her knees for the next half hour, taking cocks up the ass and cocks in her mouth. The whole time, her body was a live wire, as she entered a kind of dementia. Eventually, guys started alternating, some takling her ass and others her pussy. While she had one cock in her ass or pussy, she usually had a cock, or two, working in her mouth. Some of these shot their cum down her throat, a few pulled out and sprayed their loads on her face.

After awhile, someone yelled, "let's double her." I watched as Claire was lifted bodily while a man slid onto the bed. She was lowered and her flooded pussy slipped over the man's hard cock. Then another man came up behind her and started fucking her ass. Claire responded by climbing to a real orgasmic plateau, trembling, squealing and gasping as waves of pleasure wracked her body.

And she wasn't just being double-penetrated. She had cocks in every hole, and one each in her hands. Claire was alternating sucking each of the men in front of her, while two cocks plowed her cunt and ass at the same time. This got my attention, as my cock regained its starch. I stroked myself to absolute rock hardness as I watched my wife work on five men at once.

As she groaned in livid lust, one of the men she was sucking pulled out and shot a huge cumload on her face, adding it to the soup that was splattered over it. He was quickly followed by the two men in her hands, who sent streaks of cum over her arms and covered her fingers with their goo. I could see the two men fucking Claire's cunt and ass in unison, filling her with hard, pounding strokes of fuck meat. Claire's orgasm reached a zenith as the two men stiffened and shot their cum in her flooded holes.

This group fell away, replaced two well-hung black men, who had obviously done this before. I stroked my nuclear cock as they made an oreo sandwich out of my wife. They worked her in tandem, as her sweat-soaked, cum-slick body twitched and shook with an endless succession of orgasms. Sometimes, they would fill her full at the same time, and at others, they would alternate, one pulling back while the other pushed in. It was a tremendously erotic scene, and I had to slowly back off to a simmer, lest I cum too soon.

At last, these two hit a hard rhythm, then they both exploded their cum at the same time, sending rivers of cum flowing from her holes. Twice more a group of two or more eased their way onto the bed and gave Claire a double penetration. By now, a little past midnight, she had climaxed so much, and had drank so much wine in between fucks, that she was practically a zombie, fucking on autopilot.

After the fourth group added their cum to the lake that was forming between her legs, she was returned to her back on the bed, and I took this opportunity to get a second crack at her.

By then, I had had four beers, enough to get me feeling a little angry, but not enough to affect my sexual performance. While a young black men fucked Claire's pussy, I straddled her chest, getting my thighs right up under her arms, with my butt resting on her tits. She seemed to come to when she realized it was me, and was relieved to see me, but that relief was short-lived. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed the head of my cock into her mouth and worked it back and forth, getting deeper with each thrust.

As one, two, three men fucked my wife's sloshing holes in succession, I lifted myself up, leaned against the wall and drove my cock into her throat, all the way to the hilt, and just kept fucking her. Occasionally, when I heard her squeal, I pulled out to let her breathe, during which time I rubbed my leaking cock all over her face. I fucked her mouth brutally, and as I did, I felt all the anger, despair and heartache of the previous months come pouring out. When I finally came, she kind of coughed, but she managed to swallow all of my cum.

I was drained, physically and emotionally, when I pulled my cock from her mouth, and when I looked down at Claire, I saw something I'll never forget. It was a look of desperation, of pity, like she was begging for mercy, and of sadness that she had driven to such an emotional point.

I felt so ashamed, and I knew in that moment that what I had done was a mistake. I had taken a woman I claimed to love and thrown her to a pack of wolves. At this point, all she was was a cum dump, a place for men to drop their wet, sticky loads. It would get worse before it got better.

In fact, it got worse right then. Claire was rolled back onto her knees, and another man slid his cock easily into her gaping asshole. Another man got on the bed in front of her, but instead of offering her his cock to suck, he turned around, pulled his butt cheeks open, and pressed his open ass to her mouth. At first, Claire tried to pull away, but another man held her head still, and she was forced to kiss his asshole. I don't know if anyone else heard it, but I clearly heard a soft whimper as she submitted and began to lick the man's ass. And as a cock plowed his way into her ass and began to regenerate her arousal, she started to get into it a little. She reached around and stroked his cock, fisting his big rod, as she worked her mouth on his ass, until he shot a big wad of cum onto the wall above the bed.

Then he staggered off the bed and remarked to someone standing by, waiting his turn, "Man, that is one nasty whore." Made me feel real small.

For the next 20 minutes or so, Claire licked the asses of a half-dozen men, although most of them turned around after a bit and made her suck their cocks. I got a glimpse of Claire's face during all of this, and there was a dead look in her eyes, like she was awake, but not aware.

As I fished another beer out of the cooler, I noticed that the supply was running low. A friend who hadn't been drinking offered to drive me to the nearest store so we could restock before closing time. We drove to the store in silence, bought two more cases and some ice and returned to the room.

When we got back, I was greeted by a shocking sight. Naked men surrounded the bed, but I could see one tall man standing on the bed. Claire was on her back, on top of another man, and standing on the bed had her head pulled all the way back and was fucking her face with a sizable cock. You could actually see the impression his cock made in her throat.

But that's not what shocked me. As the wall of bodies parted, I could see that Claire was being double-fucked in a very unconventional way. The man was on his back and another between her legs were both fucking her pussy, her lips stretched out obscenely. Just then, the man fucking her face, pulled out, and I got just a look at her face. She was as aware as she'd been in awhile, and there was a look of sheer panic on her face. She was scared, and so was I.

Then her head was pulled back and the tall man resumed fucking her face. All three of them worked her until finally they shot their cum. They all pulled out and sprayed their loads on her body. The man at her face added more cum to her already cum-covered face, while the others covered her pubes and her stomach.

As the trio crawled off the bed, another threesome approached, but I stopped them.

"I think she's had enough of that," I said. The guys looked like they were going to tell me to fuck off, but Richard and Dooley stepped in and suggested that the group find their clothes and leave.

Claire's pussy was shot by then, but there were still a dozen or so men left, late arrivals who I learned had been shouldered aside by the previous group. Claire was all but out of it, but she had enough left for a young black man to lift her left leg and push his cock into her ass, while another worked his cock in her mouth. I let two more guys fuck her ass, before the rest gathered around and stroked their cocks to the sight of my fuck-ravaged wife. She was on her back, spreadeagled as the half-dozen men, plus Newt and our cop friends, jacked off for one final anointing.

Claire managed to open her eyes, but I don't know if she comprehended anything, and seconds later, a cum rain began to fall over her face and chest. They covered her tits, her hair, her face and her stomach, before backing away. I watched, but didn't participate. I was about as drunk as I'd ever been, and feeling about an inch tall.

Finally, everyone was gone except for Newt, who had packed up one of the coolers into his convertable. I walked outside with him in silence. I could feel the wind starting to shift and a light rain had begun to fall.

"I fucked up, man," I said, finally. "This was a huge mistake. I've lost her."

"Listen, brother," Newt said. "You did what you felt like you had to do. She'll be OK. She'll be a little sore for a few days, but she wants to come back to you. She wouldn't have agreed to do it if she didn't."

"Yeah, but I didn't think it would be this bad," I said. "I promised her she wouldn't get hurt, and, hell, I brutalized her as badly as anyone."

"Mike, listen to me," Newt said. "She'll be all right. Work it out. Don't let this break you up. You and Claire have too much going for you, don't let anger and jealously ruin it for you. She still loves you and you still love her. I saw it in your eyes, saw it in her eyes. Yeah, you both made mistakes, but you can get over it. It won't be easy, but work it out. I gave up too quickly with Diane (his second wife), and I've regretted it ever since. Don't make the same mistake I did."

Then he left me alone to deal with what was left of my marriage. At that moment, I wasn't sure if Claire would ever want anything more to do with me after the way I'd treated her on this night. Now that my pain and anger had been washed away, and I had satisfied my revenge, I felt nothing but remorse and self-loathing for what I'd made my Claire do.

I went inside, shut the door and opened another beer, sat down, drank that one, opened another one, drank it, and just kept on as I stared at my wife lying on the bed in this cheap-ass motel. Her hair was wet and stringy from cum and sweat, her body was covered in semen, and her crotch... My God, her crotch, both her cunt and her asshole, were flowing with cum, so much that there was a pool of it under her butt. She even had a sheen of cum as far as her ankles. I felt like such an ass for putting her through this.

At some point, I must have dozed off in the chair. The first thing I heard was a small, weak voice coming from the bed.

"M-Mike, I-I'mmm c-c-cold," Claire said.

I jumped up, kind of disoriented, then realized the room was like an icebox. The air conditioner had been left on all night, the cold front had moved in and there was a steady rain falling outside in the pale dawn light. Claire was curled up on the still-soaking wet sheets in a fetal ball. Her body was covered in goosebumps, her lips were blue and she was shivering.

I ignored the filthy sheets, got up on the bed and took her in my arms.

"Claire, are you all right?" I asked. She just looked at me with the same sad, desperate, pitying look I'd seen after I'd raped her mouth. She sort of shook her head, then burst into tears. I held my wife, the love of my life, as she cried hard, bitter tears.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry," I kept saying. "I'm so sorry I put you through this." She finally nodded her head, and regained her composure somewhat, and looked up at me with tears streaking the dried cum on her face.

"This was a mean thing I did to you," I said. "And I'm so sorry. Can you forgive me?"

"I can forgive you, if you can forgive me," Claire squeaked. "I was the one who started it."

"C'mon, let's get a hot shower, get dressed and go home," I said.

"Do I have a home to go back to?" she said.

That hurt. I couldn't answer, I was so choked up with emotion, I just nodded my head yes. I helped Claire off the bed and into the shower, then leaned her against the wall while I carefully cleaned her. It took awhile. She had dried cum everywhere, and sticky, slimy cum deep in her pussy and her ass. As she finally came clean, I noticed that she had red streaks all over her body, and bruises were strarting to come up, from where she'd been manhandled. There were hickeys on her neck, shoulders and breasts, and her genitals was extremely tender.

She was able to move around with difficulty after we showered, and she dressed in jeans and a turtleneck sweater. As she sat on the chair, waiting for me to finish loading our stuff into the back of my pickup, she looked at me with bloodshot eyes, but a wry smile.

"You father was a fucking genius," she said. "I don't think I'll ever want another cock that's not attached to you for as long as I live."

Later, as we were driving home, she had one final word for me.

"Mike, I'd say we're about even," she said. "I hurt you, and you hurt me. Now, let's see if we can do this without any more pain."

That was all two months ago. After sleeping all day Sunday, we got up and had a long talk about our future. We decided that if we were going to rebuild our relationship, we needed professional help. Too much bitterness had passed for us to do it on our own. We had both seen the very worst of each other, and we didn't like what we'd seen. Claire had revealed a capacity for deceit and depravity that had shaken her moral core, and I had shown a capacity for vengeance and cruelty that scared me to death.

We started seeing a marriage counselor once a week, and we have gotten some good insights on our behavior, and ways we can avoid a repeat of what happened. I cut back on my time at the store, Claire found another job, with another bank, and we started spending more time together. Our counselor urged us to do things out of our nature. I needed to express my feelings for my wife more openly, to demonstrate with actions and not just words, that I truly love her. And she was encouraged to ask for what she wanted, and not let things fester up inside.

The bottom line was, I had taken my wife for granted, and she had felt alienated. So when someone came around who made her feel young again, who said all the right things and lavished attention on her, she fell for it.

Another thing we did was quit drinking, especially Claire. Drunkenness had made her easy pickings for a smooth operator like Billy Stewart. And I could see I was beginning to use beer as an emotional crutch.

We haven't gotten back to where we were, and we may never regain that level of trust we had before all this happened. But we're more aware now of what we need to make our marriage work, and that's a big step.

It took Claire a full week to recover from her ordeal. Then the next week she was on her period, and she still had to work through some issues about sex. But two weeks after that fateful Saturday we went out on a date. We went to the same dance club where she'd gone the night I had spied on her, and she wore the same dress, even going so far as to leave the bra at home.

We had a great time dancing and enjoying each other's company, except for one incident. We were sitting down after a fairly brisk dance when the waitress brought over a glass of wine for Claire.

"It's from the gentleman at the bar," she said. We both looked and we both just stared, for it was Billy Stewart's friend, the one I'd seen Claire with at the motel. I started to say something angry, but Claire jumped in.

"Please take it back," she said in a pleasant tone. "Tell him thanks, but please not to bother us again."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds