My Wife, My Slut

We left an hour later and went home. We were both hot to make love, real love, not the kind of sexual shenanigans we'd been up to at the Kings Inn.

When we were naked in bed, we kissed, long and deep, while our hands roamed allover each other's body, as if we were discovering each other for the first time. Then Claire pushed me onto my back.

"I told you you'd have something nice to look forward to," she whispered.

She took my cock in hand and licked up the underside, up to the crown, over the head, lapping up the pre-cum as she did. She lightly jacked my cock with her hand, getting it all slick with the combination of her saliva and my pre-cum. Then she slowly slid the head into her mouth, and sucked it all, every bit. She worked her hot mouth up and down on my cock, her tongue a whirling dervish around the shaft. After awhile, I wanted her to swivel around and let me return the favor, but she just shook her head.

"This is just for you," Claire said. She got up on her knees, straddled my hips. I couldn't help myself; I reached between her legs and opened up her juicy cunt. I rolled her clit around as she swayed sexily, eyes closed, grooving on the feeling.

Then she sort of came to, and took my cock in her hand, at the base, fitted the head into her slippery slot and slowly slid her hot pussy down onto my cock. As she started to sensually ride me, I thought to myself, "you're a lucky bastard. You could have lost her, but she loves you and here's the proof."

Claire rode me with ever-quickening strokes, and I began to help her along, gripping her hips as I worked her up and down on my throbbing hot rod. I guess because of all that we had been through, this just felt so extra-special. I reached up and squeezed her bouncing tits, brought the nipples to my mouth, and licked and sucked the hard nubs. Claire was starting to get into the familiar sounds of her lust, squealing, moaning, and thrashing about.

I was thrusting upward nearly as hard as she was bouncing on my hips. I was holding, holding, holding it back, but I couldn't hold back forever. But I held back long enough for Claire to crash over the top with an electric orgasm the likes of which we hadn't experienced together maybe ever. As she leaned over onto my sweaty, heaving chest, we wrapped our arms around each other, I thrust up one final time and cut loose with a geyser of cum. I filled Claire's twitching cunt with my super-hot cum as we spent ourselves in, on and around each other.

When we finally fell back to earth, we looked at each other and whispered the three most important words in our vocabulary.

"I love you."

They say that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and I believe that. There is a great line in the movie "The Shawshank Redemption," that fits what Claire and I went through. It's a monologue on how Andy Dufrene crawled through a sewer line to escape the prison.

"He crawled through 500 yards of shit, the length of five football fields, but came out clean on the other side."

Claire and I put each other through 500 yards of shit, one after the other, but it didn't break us, and we came out clean and strong on the other side.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds