• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Wife's Peeping Tom Pt. 02

My Wife's Peeping Tom Pt. 02

123

Author's note: To get the most out of this story, you should first read "My Wife's Peeping Tom", which details how this all started.

Over the next few weeks, I engaged in my usual Thursday night poker playing and afterward rushed home to look in on my naked and excited wife. It never even occurred to me that others might find my actions odd. I just found our little game erotic and fun.

One night, I arrived at Rob's only to discover that I'd missed his last minute text cancelling that night's game. After we talked a few minutes, I drove right back home figuring I could save my evening by watching my wife play before she expected me. On the way, I stopped by the corner store to buy a six pack and snacks.

I stuffed my provisions in my backpack and grabbed my field jacket from the trunk before walking home. When I rounded the corner of our house, I stopped short at the sight of a dark figure lurking just outside the family room window. Some other guy had beaten me to the punch!

My first instinct was to confront the peeper, but before I took two steps I stopped short. This was my wife's ultimate fantasy. Should I let it happen and tell Brooke about it afterward? Since the guy had already seen her and didn't pose any real threat now that I was there, I decided to wait a bit before busting him.

I couldn't see Brooke from where I stood by the garage, so I stealthily moved to the middle of the yard behind our big elm tree. The trunk is wide enough to fully conceal my body, and the fact that the peeper had been staring into our brightly lit family room made it unlikely he'd spot me in my dark clothing. Besides, his gaze hadn't left my wife's naked body even once, so I figured I had a reasonably secure spot for my observation post.

Besides, what's he going to do if sees me? Confront me about peeping on his peeping?

Shamefully, the longer I watched this guy violate my wife's privacy, the more aroused I became. Rather than inducing jealousy, seeing an actual peeping Tom watching my wife turned me on even more than watching her myself. I felt tempted to pull out my cock and masturbate, but I worried the guy might have to walk past me to escape over my back fence. I didn't want to literally get caught with my dick in my hand.

Peering past the peeper, I could only see Brooke's head and raised knee as she sat sideways on our couch. That changed when she stood up. The sight of my wife's naked body just past the dark figure's silhouette took my breath away. Pulling out my phone, I took several photos that captured both Brooke and her new admirer.

Not only do I have evidence if I need it, but Brooke is going to love these...

My wife walked right to the window, and the guy pulled back to conceal himself. Brooke made no attempt to look outside, but the glare of the lights on the glass obstructed her view of our yard anyway. She appeared to lean over and pick something up before moving back toward the couch.

When Brooke began rhythmically moving up and down, I knew exactly what she was doing. While searching our bathroom for her vibrator the week before, I'd discovered that she'd recently bought a large brown dildo with a suction cup at its base. Still in the clear packaging, the realistic looking rubber cock had a set of balls and even a bulging vein on one side.

When I found it with her pink vibrator in an old purse, I felt a little threatened since it was both longer and thicker than my cock. Now that I saw Brooke using it, even though I could only see her bouncing breasts, shoulders and head, I became so intrigued by the idea of her taking that big toy that I set aside my struggling ego. If I felt jealous about anything, it was that the anonymous peeper had a better view of my wife than I did.

I could actually hear Brooke cry out when she climaxed, and I stood at least fifty feet from the house. Of course, I would've known how good her orgasm felt just from the angelic expression on her face and the way she settled down, assumingly with the big toy still deep inside her. Post-orgasm is when my wife looks her most beautiful.

I then heard the peeper grunt a couple of times. Peering at him closer, I realized that he'd been masturbating along with my wife. I definitely felt jealous of him for that, but knowing I'd be inside her soon, I remained in place behind the tree.

I watched breathlessly as Brooke got up and walked into the kitchen. Our new friend took that opportunity to make his escape. I watched as he crept in a half-crouch under the kitchen window and crossed into my neighbor's yard.

I actually gasped when he walked right up to their back door. I caught a glimpse of Anton as he entered his home. His dark face shined in the light from the doorway, so I had no doubt it was my neighbor as I snapped a photo of him before he disappeared inside.

Fuck! I thought it was some stranger, not the guy we barbeque with all summer long...

I then approached our house and observed my wife on the couch casually masturbating with her hand while she watched interracial porn. I hadn't seen the TV when Anton was around, but if it was more of the same, I bet he loved seeing my wife enjoying black on white porn while using a big brown dildo. The thought that he might think Brooke was fantasizing about him while she rode that big dildo upset me, and I felt compelled to go in and reclaim my wife.

Fuck it. Why stand out here in the cold when I can go in and have some fun? She's obviously already prepped for me.

She clearly didn't expect me home so early. Brooke jumped up and used the remote to turn off the TV as soon as she heard the sliding door. I dropped my pack on the kitchen table and pulled off my balaclava because I wanted to talk, not repeat her intruder fantasy. My wife seemed so distraught that I might've seen her choice of porn that I think she felt relieved when I didn't mention it.

"That's an interesting toy you have there," I commented, pointing at the big brown dildo still stuck to the coffee table by its suction cup. Coated in her arousal, it gleamed in the bright overhead lights as it leaned slightly to the left.

"I wasn't expecting you home so soon," Brooke replied nervously.

"The game was cancelled," I explained curtly. "I hope you used lube with that big thing."

"I didn't need any," she replied without thinking, and then my wife blushed when she realized how slutty that sounded.

"I have to tell you something. You should sit down."

"What's wrong?" Brooke asked anxiously, moving back toward the couch.

"No, not there," I said gruffly before pointing to the toy on the table. "I want you to sit there!"

"Ethan, I don't-"

"Do as I say," I ordered firmly. Seeing my stern expression, Brooke reconsidered arguing and moved around the coffee table. My wife had positioned the toy so she had to face the back yard to use it, so I moved between her and that window.

Actually seeing my wife lower herself onto the big phallus disrupted my thinking. Despite its size, she had little trouble impaling herself with it. I'd cum in my pants earlier, but my erection now returned with a vengeance.

"Is that better?" she asked with just a hint of sass.

"You tell me," I said, keeping my voice level but slightly menacing so she couldn't read my actual thoughts. "Does that feel good?"

"Not as good as you," she replied lamely.

"That's not what I asked. Tell me how it feels."

"It feels good," Brooke admitted sheepishly as she looked away from me in embarrassment.

"What does?"

"Having it inside me."

"You mean it feels good to have that big cock stretching your pussy?"

"Yes," she sighed quietly. She then looked up at me with a defiant expression that quickly turned to trepidation as I looked down at her with a slight frown to hide my true feelings.

"Then say that," I ordered firmly, and Brooke's eyes lit up when she finally got what I wanted.

"It feels sooo good to have this big cock stretching my pussy," my wife rasped huskily, somehow managing to sound even lustier than she looked. I had to swallow hard before I could speak again.

"It doesn't just feel good."

"Huh?"

"It also looks good," I pointed out, finally allowing a slight smile to finally cross my lips. "And apparently, that's a popular opinion."

"What does that mean?"

"It means you had some company tonight," I explained before pulling up the photos on my cell. Handing her my phone, I continued, "Anton saw you using that toy, and I think he's been watching you for a while now."

Brooke didn't say anything. She just kept scrolling through the twenty or so photos of Anton watching her. She was right by the window in a couple of them, so our neighbor stood only a foot or two from her. The rest I took while she was bouncing up and down on the toy.

"You really think he's watched me before?" Brooke asked dreamily as she continued to stare at the screen. I noticed her hips begin to subtly move as she rubbed her clit on the balls of the big dildo inside her.

"Yeah, he seemed way too relaxed for this to be his first time," I explained before adding, "He also felt comfortable enough to jack off while he watched you fucking that big toy."

Brooke had been absently rocking her hips forward and back ever since I made her sit on the toy, but she stopped now that I mentioned it. She looked up at me warily, and I could see the shame and fear in her big, beautiful eyes. They looked watery, and I thought she might cry. They also appeared greener than ever before.

"Don't stop moving. It obviously feels good, and you should feel good," I encouraged her. Brooke didn't break our mutual gaze as she again took up the slight rocking back and forth. "Roleplaying your fantasy of having a peeping Tom was hot, but how do you feel about having a real one?"

"I... don't know," Brooke uttered softly, still looking me right in the eye.

I could actually glimpse the hope in her eyes as it battled her dread and guilt, and I found her pleading gaze as sexy as it was heartbreaking. I sensed my next words would be critical for her self-esteem as well as our relationship going forward. Saying the wrong thing could prove devastating to both.

"I think it's pretty sexy," I confessed. It just sort of slipped out before I could come up with something better, but I figured in for a penny, in for a pound. "Now that you know he watches you, are you going to continue putting on a show for him?"

"I shouldn't," Brooke muttered as she looked down at her lap again.

"It isn't a question of whether you should. Of course, you should. It's only a question of if you want to."

"What do you mean 'Of course, I should'?" Brooke asked, her head snapping back up in shock.

"I mean if you have the opportunity to make someone's life better, you should always take it, right? He clearly enjoyed seeing you cum, and I can assure you that that always makes my life better," I stated, unsure how Brooke might take my comment but noticing she hadn't stopped rubbing herself on that big toy inside her. "So, do you want to keep putting on a show for him, or should I confront him about his peeping?"

"Don't do that!" Brooke implored me urgently.

"OK. I won't. I take it that means you want to put on another show for him next week?"

"Ethan..."

"I'm trying to be understanding about this, but I need to hear you say it."

"Yes. I want to put on a show for him," she admitted before sharply blurting out, "Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"That'll do," I allowed.

"Now what?" Brooke asked, her voice ragged.

"Now you either bring yourself to orgasm while I watch, or you pull yourself off that big thing, and we'll see if you can still feel my dick inside you."

"Which one do you want?" Brooke asked, her body sagging a bit as she became resigned to her fate. Now that I'd made her confess her shameful desires, she'd been laid bare both figuratively and literally. She'd always been smart, so my emotionally exposed wife realized the only way forward was to surrender to her sudden vulnerability and play it out.

"How about both?" I chuckled before moving over to my big recliner by the window. Dropping into the chair, I pulled up the footrest as Brooke began raising and lowering herself onto the toy. My wife had been slowly masturbating the whole time we talked, so it didn't take her long to bring herself to a happy climax.

To be honest, I wished it had lasted longer. Watching that big thing disappearing into my wife fascinated me, and when she finally climaxed, I could've gone to bed content right then. Instead, I helped Brooke off the toy and laid her on the carpet.

I didn't even try to enter her. I'd cum in my pants out by the elm tree, and I'm pretty sure I came again while sitting in that chair watching my wife fuck herself. I knew I didn't have a useful erection to give her. Instead, I devotedly ate her pussy.

"Do you suppose any of our other neighbors have seen you on Thursday nights?" I asked as Brooke recovered from her first tongue-induced climax. She'd been pulling on her nipples as I'd pleasured her, but now my wife's hands rested loosely on her breasts, though not enough to hide them from my view.

"The odds are against it," Brooke sighed distantly as she continued to enjoy the afterglow of her orgasm.

"Only if Anton kept this to himself. He's a pretty chatty guy," I pointed out as I moved my face back between her legs. "If he told the other guys, I'm sure they'd all want to take a look too. For all we know, every guy on our street has seen you playing while I was away."

I then went right back to eating her pussy. I'd just been teasing Brooke about our other neighbors, but she came even faster and harder than before. I considered but decided not to mention how much my wife appeared to like the idea of all our neighbors watching her.

We went to bed after that, and Brooke appeared confused when I didn't attempt to have sex with her. She didn't try to put on panties and a shirt, so we spooned nude until we fell asleep. We still lay like that when my alarm went off the next morning.

The following Thursday, I called Rob to tell him I'd be late for the poker game. I left my house at the normal time and stashed my car at the corner store, but I skipped the snacks since I didn't plan on staying long. Sneaking back to my own yard, I spotted my neighbor already standing by the back window.

Geez! Anton's already here? The fucker must've been watching and waiting for me to leave!

I went around the front of my house and then over to the other side where I could see into the family room. As I suspected, Brooke had 'black on blonde' porn on again. Seeing my wife practically broadcasting that she wanted to be fucked by a black guy while knowing Anton might be watching her left me both aroused and jealous. Still, the porn didn't interest me, I couldn't see my wife, and I didn't want to watch my neighbor, so I took off for my poker game.

When I returned three hours later, Anton still lurked at the back window. Flurries the day before had covered the lawn, and with all the ambient light bouncing off the snow, I had no way to reach the elm tree without him spotting me. Instead, I peered into the side window again to see what my wife was up to.

Sitting on our sturdy coffee table and facing the back window, she hopped up and down on the dildo while half a dozen black men roughly fucked a brunette on the TV. My angle of view was from Brooke's side, and my jaw actually dropped when I saw another dildo in her mouth as she pretended to be spit roasted like the woman on the screen. I moved to the corner of the house to observe Anton and saw him furiously pumping his cock as he watched my wife at her sluttiest.

No wonder he's still here. Brooke's outdoing herself tonight!

After my neighbor finally left, I ran all the way back to the store to retrieve my car. When I returned home, I let Brooke know that Anton had come over as soon as I left for the game and had stayed until just then. Knowing our neighbor had watched her playing for three hours, my wife became the same sexual animal she'd been the week before. The good news was that this time I could participate with more than just my tongue.

The next day, I came home from work to find Brooke in the kitchen wearing a little pink nightie that she hadn't worn in years. The sheer babydoll top had capped sleeves and a flouncy skirt that barely reached her hips. Below that was only a matching mesh G-string that scarcely covered her labia. My wife looked incredibly sexy as she cooked our dinner.

I went to our bedroom to change into my pajamas, but then I struck upon a better idea. I pulled out my blue funeral suit, my red power tie, and a white dress shirt. Now dressed like the man in the domination porn movie my wife had watched over a month before, I headed back downstairs.

Brooke turned when she heard my black wingtips clip clopping on the hardwood floor. She smiled but said nothing. Going back to stirring the pot, my wife pretended as if everything were completely normal. I took her lead and sat down at the kitchen table to sort the mail in silence.

Because she'd worked that day and only got home forty five minutes before me, Brooke had whipped up canned tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. As I watched her fill our soup bowls and plop the sandwiches on our plates, I readjusted myself to position my erection in a more comfortable position. After my wife set my food in front of me, she went back for her own.

"No, not there," I growled as she tried to sit beside me. "Sit over there."

Brooke looked at me for a second with a slightly hurt expression but then did as I commanded. Sitting beside me, she would've had the table between her and the big sliding glass door. In the chair across from me, my wife would now be in full view of anyone in our backyard. She glanced at the window, and I caught a little smile on her face as she brought her sandwich up to her lips.

With me in a suit and my wife wearing next to nothing, that simple meal felt exhilarating. The sheer nightie was even sexier than Brooke being naked because it took thought and effort. Oddly, our conversation centered around our day rather than sexual things, but even that felt sort of hot because it assumed that we'd both dressed appropriately for our respective roles.

I was completely cognizant that she hadn't worn that nightie for me. At least not just for me. Strangely, I didn't feel jealous about that. I just knew that I'd be getting lucky two nights in a row.

Of course, I'd worn the suit completely for my wife's benefit. As I sipped my soup, I pondered about how women seemed to look better with less clothes while men tended to be more attractive to women when dressed up. I couldn't decide if that was sexist or just a reflection of the different things that men and women look for in a mate.

I helped Brooke cleanup after dinner, and then we sat on the couch to watch TV. It felt weird wearing a suit and tie to watch sitcoms, but I could tell my wife completely dug it. She curled up beside me, and we never broke contact until we retired for the night.

Brooke didn't strip naked when we climbed into bed, but she did climb on top of me as soon as I settled down. Sliding the tiny G-string out of the way, she impaled herself on my erection just like she'd done with the big dildo the night before. Though I'd enjoyed watching her with the toy, her hopping up and down on me proved much more satisfying.

I didn't last long enough, but I spent almost an hour afterward making sure my mouth did what my cock had failed to do. Brooke came twice, and I could tell it was real. It was only after I got up to wash my face that I noticed she'd opened the curtains and removed the sheers from our bedroom window.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Wife's Peeping Tom Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds