My Wife's Peeping Tom Pt. 02

My cock still fully inside her, I moved forward off the couch and held my wife as we both moved onto our knees. Now completely spent, Brooke fell off her hands and ended up on her elbows, which just made the angle better for me. Grasping her hips, I began slowly thrusting into her. After a few times, I determined I wasn't hurting her and began using more force.

My balls slapped into the base of the large dildo in her pussy, an odd sensation but not a painful one. Knowing that each thrust shoved the dildo deeper into her pussy and made the big rubber balls strike her vulva, I rocked my hips so I'd hit the toy as hard as I could. My wife sort of yipped with each new blow to her swollen clit.

Brooke drooled and moaned around the big dildo in her mouth, and her entire body trembled violently. If I hadn't known she was having a powerful orgasm, I might've thought she'd suffered a seizure. Feeling more powerful than ever before, I began to fuck my wife's ass like I hated her.

I can't say that anal sex felt better than regular sex, but feeling my wife orgasm a second time while I was still inside her is an experience I never want to forget. In fact, she climaxed a third time just as I spilled my semen deep within her bowels.

Brooke fell forward lying completely prone. She had one leg bent and splayed out to the side, and I could see my cum leaking out of her butt and onto the suction cup of the large dildo jammed in her pussy. Her head had turned to the side, so I could see the base of the other dildo sticking out of her mouth.

As soon as I recovered, I went into our little powder room to clean myself up. When I returned, I picked up the vibrator that Brooke had dropped when I'd moved us to the floor. Her body convulsed slightly as she wept on the floor, but I knew her well enough to identify a 'good' cry. While my wife recovered, I poured lube onto the vibrator and slathered it along its entire length.

Once Brooke ceased sobbing, I pressed the vibrator against her sphincter and gently pushed it in until only the controls at the end remained visible. I switched the pink toy to the "random" setting and then stood up. Standing over my wife as she lay there with her mouth, ass, and pussy full, I put my softening cock away and zipped up my fly. I hadn't so much as removed my shoes or loosened my tie since I got home.

"Nothing comes out until the batteries run dry," I declared before dropping down on the couch.

I then turned off the porn and flipped on the football game. Brooke remained at my feet for the rest of the evening with the toy buzzing away inside her. She had no idea that I'd placed fresh batteries in her vibrator that morning.

I said nothing the few times I noticed my wife using one hand to rub her clit or move the big dildo in and out of her pussy. She didn't cry again, but I'm pretty sure Brooke climaxed several times as she submissively lay at my feet. I pretended to watch TV, but the sight of my wife consumed with shameless lust proved so distracting that I have no idea what happened with that game.

Around midnight, the vibrator finally died. I helped Brooke take all the toys out, and I tossed them in the laundry room sink for cleaning the next day. I carried my wife to our room and put her to bed naked. Curling up against me, she murmured, "Thank you."

"You're very welcome," I replied before kissing the top of her head. "So I take it this means you have no problem with the new rules."

"Don't worry. I'll be a good girl," my wife murmured before drifting off into a contented sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds