My Wife's Peeping Tom Pt. 02

On Saturday, my wife came down to breakfast still wearing the babydoll nightie. Standing there in my lounge pants and t-shirt, I felt very underdressed. I was tempted to get my suit, but I figured I should save that for evenings.

"I need to go shopping today," Brooke announced as we ate our waffles and bacon. "I should only be gone a few hours."

"OK. I'm mostly just doing chores today," I replied.

I have a full time job, so I only work around the house on weekends. As I vacuumed, I noticed that the rooms seemed brighter than normal, and that's when I realized that Brooke hadn't just removed the sheers in our bedroom. Apparently, she wanted to leave an unobstructed view no matter where she was in the house.

Well, this accelerated quickly...

After finishing my inside chores, I went out to shovel the driveway and sidewalks because we'd had some overnight flurries. As I cleared the patio so I could use my grill to cook dinner, I could make out Anton's footprints even though the new snow had mostly filled them in. The family room window overlooks the edge of the patio, so my shoveling ended up eliminating all evidence of my neighbor's peeping. I then shoveled the snow off the walk that went past the kitchen and my bedroom.

As I tossed the snow into my yard, I noticed several footprints in the planter beside my bedroom window. That didn't mean that Anton had seen us having sex the night before, but it did mean he'd looked in there at some point. Was he watching Brooke get dressed and undressed?

Shamefully, the idea got me hard again. I don't even understand why I found the violation of my wife's privacy so sexy, but I can't deny that I did. I didn't care if Anton had seen me naked. I haven't been shy about my own nudity since Army basic training.

As I pondered the events of the last month, I realized that by removing the snow, I'd also made it easier for Anton to return. I wasn't merely taking an illicit pleasure in his peeping; I'd inadvertently begun facilitating it.

When Brooke returned, she immediately disappeared into our bedroom with her shopping bags. She reemerged ten minutes later barefoot and wearing a white nightgown with spaghetti straps that I'd never seen before. Even though it extended down to her ankles, the sheerness of the filmy material and her lack of panties meant I could easily make out her entire body.

"Wow! You look gorgeous!" I gushed.

"Thank you!" Brooke replied before kissing me lightly on the cheek.

I thought she intended to merely model it for me, but my wife remained in the nightgown for the rest of the day. When I served her dinner, Brooke sat in full view of the sliding glass door without me saying anything. Her goosebumps and swollen nipples reminded me about how cool it was in the room, but she made no attempt to cover up as we ate our steak and grilled veggies.

After dinner, I turned up the heat to make her more comfortable. I eventually had to ditch my hoodie and just wear a t-shirt and lounge pants, but Brooke seemed to enjoy just cuddling on the couch with her hand on my chest. When we decided to go to bed, I stopped my wife in the middle of the family room and held her in my arms.

"I want to go shopping tomorrow."

"To get new underwear?" Brooke asked pointedly. She'd been on me about the state of my old boxer briefs for a while, and I should've expected that reaction, but my mind was in a completely different place.

"Sure, but I want to buy you more lingerie."

"Why would you do that?"

"Well, you seem to want to dress sexier at home now. I assume that's because you don't want to disappoint anyone who happens to look in on you," I observed as casually as I could. "I just want you to have a variety so you won't have to wear the same things over and over."

"What makes you think I didn't wear this for you?" she asked, and I could see the guardedness in her eyes.

"Oh, I appreciate it, but let's be honest. You could've worn that stuff for me for years, but you only started after you found out Anton's been watching you."

"Ethan, I love you, not Anton," Brooke stressed, clearly worried I was jealous or angry at her.

"Oh, I know that, and don't worry. I benefit from your new hobby, too," I assured my wife, kissing her on the forehead, "but if it was for me, you would've done it a long time ago. Seriously, it's OK. I want you to be happy."

After a late breakfast on Sunday, we got ready for our shopping trip like we would for a date. Before we left, I changed into my 'master' suit and asked Brooke to wear her date night bra and thong under a sexy wrap dress I liked. My wife objected to the dress at first, but I convinced her to wear it by pointing out that she wouldn't have to constantly pull clothes over her head in the dressing room.

Over the next six hours, we visited several lingerie stores, both classy and trashy. I don't normally like shopping, but I enjoyed it that day. The longer it went on, the more my wife got into the process. We even stopped by a big box store to buy a few six-packs of boxer briefs for me.

I had Brooke try on anything that looked sexy and text me selfies from the dressing rooms. I loved that I now had dozens of photos of my wife in all sorts of lingerie. We both retained veto power on each purchase, and we ended up buying fourteen lingerie sets in a variety of colors and styles.

After shopping, I took Brooke to a nice restaurant since we were all dressed up. Sunday not being a big date night, the little Italian place proved quiet and half empty. It ended up being a pretty romantic afternoon.

When we got home around seven, I helped my wife carry her new things to our room. I set aside a lime green baby doll while Brooke stowed everything else in her lingerie drawer. After she crammed the shopping bags in the kitchen trashcan, I pulled her into to me and kissed her hard on the lips.

"Take off your dress," I ordered abruptly as I released her from my grip and took a step back.

"What? Right here?" Brooke asked as she looked around our kitchen. Her sudden shyness after what she'd been doing over the last month struck me as funny, but I forced myself to maintain a stern expression.

"Yes."

Brooke hesitated a moment but then undid the two buttons that kept her dress closed. Letting it slip from her shoulders, I saw her shiver a little in reaction to the cool kitchen. I made a show of slowly looking her up and down before speaking again.

"Take off the bra."

"Why don't we go to the bedroom?"

"Take off the bra," I repeated before adding, "or do you need a spanking to make you be good?"

"What's gotten into you?" Brooke asked with a puzzled grin.

I stepped forward and spun her around before she could react. Wrapping my left arm around the front of her waist, I placed my right hand between her shoulder blades. Pushing hard with my hand, I bent my wife over and sharply slapped the meaty part of her bottom three times. The wet sound of my palm contacting her bare buttocks echoed off the kitchen cabinets.

When I released Brooke, she stood up straight and quickly turned to me in confusion. I'd never raised my hand to my wife before. Her breathing became labored, and her face now had a nice blush to it.

"Ethan, what-"

"I've seen the domination videos you like to watch," I declared firmly, and Brooke's face reddened even more. "That was just an attention getter. Now take off that bra, or I'll have to spank you for real."

Trembling a bit, Brooke reached back and unhooked her lacy bra. Letting it fall to the floor atop the dress pooled around her ankles, she didn't look submissively down at her feet. Instead, my wife looked up into my eyes with a needful expression.

Thank God she's into this! It could've gone a completely different way...

Relieved Brooke hadn't called my bluff, I stared into her green eyes to establish dominance just as I'd learned at drill instructor school. My father taught me never to raise a hand to a woman, and I had absolutely no desire to actually spank my wife. I know I killed at least three men in the war, but I'd never been forced to use violence against a woman. I certainly didn't want to start with my own wife... even if she might secretly desire it...

"Turn around," I ordered forcefully, and I saw Brooke's lip quiver a bit. After she obeyed, I leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "Now remove that thong, but do it slowly."

My wife hooked her thumbs in the thin strings at her hips, and I noticed her hands shake a bit. It seemed as if her body could barely contain her excitement and sexual energy. I'd never seen her so amped up, not even right after she found out Anton had been peeping on her.

Bending forward and arching her back so she thrust her ass up at me, Brooke peeled the thong off her hips at an excruciatingly measured pace. It was such a power move that if I hadn't known better, I might've thought my wife had secretly worked as a stripper before we met. She remained bent over as she slowly pushed the scrap of mesh and lace down her thighs and calves.

Once the thong rested on her feet, she made a big show of straightening back up and stepping out of her underwear. I assumed she'd turn around, but Brooke remained facing the window over the sink and waited for my next directive. Apparently, my wife liked being told what to do, which is weird because she never had before.

I guess context means everything...

"That's better," I whispered in her ear as I caressed the buttock I'd slapped just a moment before. The heady mix of her perfume and arousal filled my nostrils, and I wanted my wife more than ever.

Brooke pressed her round bottom back against my hand and tilted her head to expose her neck to me. Taking the hint, I kissed her just below the ear. Her body sort of melted at the contact, and I wrapped my arms around my naked wife to support her.

"I left your new green nightie on the bed," I whispered as I slid my hands up her sides and hefted her breasts. "Go put it on. Then meet me in the living room."

Brooke eagerly dashed off to comply with my command while I moved the coffee table to my home office. I then dropped down on the end of the family room couch to wait. My enthusiastic wife reappeared only seconds later.

"Stand there," I demanded forcefully as I pointed at the floor about three feet in front of me. Brooke glanced at the window and then stepped over to the spot I'd indicated. She suddenly seemed anxious, and my wife clasped her hands in front of her pussy as she looked down at my lap.

The sheer green nightie was longer than the pink babydoll she'd worn on Friday, but I could still see Brooke's labia through the G-string just below the ruffled hem before her hands got in the way. Her round breasts filled the cups completely, and what spilled over made for some delightful cleavage. The sheer material only highlighted my wife's swollen nipples. She looked like sex on a stick.

"We're going to have some new rules," I stated as I tugged at my shirt cuffs and ogled my half naked wife.

"Like what?" Brooke asked nervously.

"First, when you're home alone or with just me, you will wear lingerie or nothing at all. If you want to wear something else, you need to ask for permission."

"You mean on date nights..."

"No, I mean all the time. We both know you like putting on a show. Did you think I wasn't going to notice that you removed all the window coverings?" I asked, and my wife's face reddened almost to the color of her hair. I found her embarrassment over being caught adorable. "I think you owe it to your audience to make sure you look... appropriate... when he comes by. Don't you agree?"

"I... guess..." Brooke sort of gasped. She sounded reluctant, but I noticed that one of the fingers concealing her pussy was now lightly rubbing it through the thin mesh of her G-string. Any hesitance I had over my little game melted away as I saw how aroused she'd become.

"Secondly, from now on, you will sit at my feet when we watch TV. You can hug my leg. Show me you understand."

Brooke stepped over to me and then dropped down on the floor beside the couch. Wrapping her arms around my calf, she laid her head on my thigh. Even after all that we'd done in the last month or so, that submissive act was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

"Third, you're going to buy one sex toy each week for the next month. You will then demonstrate its use to me during the evening news."

"OK."

"Fourth, you will buy a nice wooden chest to put in this room. Get a big one because you'll have a lot to put in there. Make sure it has a lock because all your sex toys will be in it, and you wouldn't want our guests to accidentally discover all your slutty playthings."

"I will," Brooke pledged softly without taking her head off my thigh. "Anything else?"

"Yes," I said firmly as I caressed her auburn hair. "I want you to write down any other fantasies or fetishes you have that you haven't told me about."

"Like what?"

"Well, I don't know. That's why you have to tell me," I pointed out. "You never told me about your peeping Tom fantasy, or your desire to be dominated sexually, or how much you enjoy sex toys. I hate the fact that you didn't feel you could trust me with those things."

"It's not that I don't trust you. I just didn't want you to think that I was some sort of a freak," Brooke explained quickly as she hugged my leg a little tighter.

"I don't think that. I couldn't," I assured her. The last thing I wanted was for my wife to regret opening up to me. "I love you, and I want us to be able to tell each other everything. I would think you'd want that too, being a woman and all."

"I do!"

"So you'll be more honest with me?" I pressed her.

"Yes," Brooke promised earnestly as she lifted her head off my leg and looked up at me. "Is there some fantasy you want to fulfil?"

"Well, I have to say, I didn't think there was, but now I have a pretty specific one."

"What is it? I'll probably do it."

"My fantasy is helping you live out your fantasies."

"That's it?"

"If I do that, it makes me a great lover, and what man doesn't want that?"

"Whatever you say," my wife sighed as she placed her head back on my leg. We watched the evening news like that, but then I'd had enough of this passive stuff.

"Go get all your toys," I ordered during a commercial. Brooke jumped up and happily scampered off to obey. I watched her round ass as she left, and it was almost as gorgeous as her bouncing and jiggling breasts when she returned carrying a bottle of lubricant, her vibrator, and the two dildos.

Well, she'll have more for us to play with soon enough...

"Hand me the lube," I demanded as she stood in front of me. My wife almost dropped one of the dildos as she handed over the bottle. Then I ordered, "Put the bigger dildo in your pussy."

Brooke set the other two toys on the couch and then stood facing me with her feet shoulder width apart. She slid two fingers inside her pussy and pumped a few times, and they made a wet sound when she pulled them back out. Then I watched as she bent her legs into a slight squat and pushed the head of the big toy against her labia.

She seemed to have a harder time getting it in than before, but that was probably because during the prior occasions she'd already had it in by the time I got home. To be honest, seeing her struggle to take it all made it even more erotic. As she worked at it, I changed the input on the TV and found a video of a redhead getting gangbanged by half a dozen men of various races and sizes.

"Put the other dildo in your mouth," I ordered as I unbuttoned and unzipped my fly. I hadn't worn a belt since it'd only get in the way. Pulling out my erection, I sat back and looked at my waiting wife with her lips wrapped around that dildo and her right hand holding the bigger one in her pussy.

"Coat my cock with lube," I said as I held the bottle out to her.

Brooke let go of the dildo and opened the bottle before pouring out a generous amount on the head of my penis. She used her hand to get it all over the shaft, but a remorseful expression crossed her face when she accidentally got some lubricant on my pants. My wife couldn't apologize with her mouth full, but I wasn't mad anyway.

"That's good. Give me the bottle. Now turn around and bend over with your hands on your knees."

Brooke immediately complied while I poured lube on the index and middle fingers of my right hand. My wife had never done any anal stuff, but she was about to learn. Her sphincter tightened at my touch, but I expected that.

"No. Relax," I whispered calmly. "Open yourself up to me."

I could actually feel her sphincter loosen up as I rubbed it gently with my fingertip. I pressed a little harder, and when the tip slipped in, I heard my wife gasp and then moan. With my other hand, I picked up Brooke's vibrator and turned it on.

"Take this and place it against your clit."

As Brooke complied, her body began trembling again, with the tremors most pronounced in her bent legs. I pressed my finger a bit deeper into her butt, and she moaned even louder. I waited a moment, and then pressed it all the way in.

Brooke let out a whimper, but the big brown rubber dick in her mouth mostly muffled it. Still, I could hear the need in her tone as I began slowly and gently moving my finger in and out. While I did so, the redhead on the TV began taking men vaginally, orally, and anally at the same time, and I wondered if Brooke was watching as she experienced something similar.

Once I felt less resistance on my finger, I added another. Brooke groaned even louder this time, but she obediently remained in that awkward squat to accept whatever I decided to do to her. I glanced at the window and idly wondered if Anton or someone else might be watching, but then I returned my full attention to my moaning wife.

"Brooke, you can't stand like that for much longer. It's time for you to sit," I said before pulling my fingers from her. My wife groaned loudly but managed to remain standing. Grasping her hips, I guided her back onto my waiting erection.

I'm not exceptionally large or small. In fact, I'm incredibly average. Still, my dick was wider and longer than my two fingers, and it didn't immediately go in when Brooke tried to sit.

To be perfectly honest, my wife struggling so hard to get my dick into her ass just made the experience better for me. She sort of moved up and down on it, and the head of my cock pressed a little further past her sphincter each time. Being in absolutely no hurry, I sat back with my hands behind my neck and savored watching my wife work so diligently to be buggered.

It seemed to take forever, but in a good way. When the head finally slipped past her sphincter, Brooke let out her loudest whimper yet. Now that she had the widest part in, she dropped herself down on me as her legs finally gave out.

Just like that, my entire cock was inside her butt. It felt tighter than her pussy, and it wasn't just tight at the entrance but along my entire erection. It was a novel experience for me, but the best part was Brooke's reaction.

Having her mouth, pussy and butt full seemed to have unleashed something dark and wet deep within my wife. Continuing to press the vibrator against her clit, she rocked her hips back and forth to get the full experience of being ass fucked for the first time. Glancing at the TV, I noticed that Brooke's movements mirrored that other redhead's speed and force.

She leaned back against my chest, and I took her breasts in my hands. I gently pinched and pulled her nipples, but I'm not sure if Brooke even felt it. My wife had a lot going on at that moment.

I let her enjoy herself for over twenty minutes, but then Brooke lost steam. She'd exhausted herself, but that worked out perfectly. I wanted to take control again now that she'd fully prepared herself, and it was sexy knowing my wife was no longer capable of any real resistance.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds