• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Needing a Ride
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Needing a Ride

When Gina saw the jogger, she began to execute her mentally rehearsed plan. Trying to move the pedal, she let her hand slip off and bang the bicycle. Emitting a little squeal of pain, she brought her fingers to her lips and sucked on them to ease the pain. When he was within yards, Gina stood up, still looking at her bike, and with a frown gave a little stamp of frustration. Just as Adam reached her, she turned and her face showed first an expression of recognition and then quickly a wordless, feminine plea for assistance. She wasn't sure he'd stop.

Adam took in the scene, kept moving for a second, then turned, caught his breath and said, "Can I help you?"

With her brightest smile, Gina said, "Oh, would you? I can usually fix this myself, but it seems really jammed."

Returning her smile, Adam said, "That happens sometimes. Let me take a look at it." Stepping up, he examined the chain and played gently with the pedal. It was clearly a quality bike so he was careful not to be too rough. He wanted to make the best possible impression.

Gina deliberately played the part of a helpless female. However, she moved around and stayed close enough so that her exposed breasts and short skirt were frequently in his line of vision.

"The chain is in there tight, but we should be able to work it loose. I'm going to flip it over so it's easier to get at." He easily lifted the bike and rested it upside down on the handle bars and seat. Adam knelt and for a few minutes he pulled the chain up and tried to rotate the pedal to dislodge it. On the first few attempts, it wouldn't budge.

"Please don't hurt your fingers." Gina said with sincere concern. For a moment, she worried that she'd jammed it too hard.

"It's more dirty than painful," Adam said through gritted teeth as he pulled on the chain. He was determined to fix the problem. This was too good an opportunity to be the hero for him to fail. Looking around on the ground, he conveniently found a short stick nearby. He used it to leverage the chain against the gear and with slow steady pressure pulled the chain loose. "There it is." He said with a smile and relief.

Gina was impressed, not with the repair so much as the muscles that he revealed in freeing the chain. "Oh, that's wonderful." She said and gently touched his shoulder.

"Now, it's just a matter of replacing it on the gears." Adam said as his fingers performed the task. "As good as new." He smiled at Gina as he spun the pedal and the chain whirred smoothly. He stood, righted the bike, and set it on the kickstand.

Touching his forearm, Gina said, "Thank you. You're a real prince to rescue me from my distress."

Adam thought that such a phrase could have sounded trite or silly if accompanied by a schoolgirl giggle, but from her it came across as playful and charming. "It was simple, really." He glanced down at his grease-stained hands. He was tempted to wipe them on his pants, but, thought better of it.

Gina noticed, "Oh, you've gotten filthy on my bike."

"No big deal. I'll just clean them on the grass."

"Wait, I've got some Wet Ones in my bike." Gina turned and unzipped the pouch under her seat and extracted some towelettes. It allowed Adam to stare at her behind without revealing his lust. Gina ripped open the package and started to wipe his hands.

"That's OK, I can do it."

"Nonsense," Gina insisted as she pulled his hand toward her and held it almost touching her breasts. "It's the least I can do for your help." She slowly worked the grease from his fingers.

Adam was nonplussed. He rarely had such close physical contact with a strange woman. Much less one this attractive and giving off such strong sexual signals. He began to be aroused and started to worry that his running shorts would do little to conceal his excitement. Trying to control his emotions, he said, "Thank you, thank you, that's fine, they're clean." And noticed his words came out a little rushed and with a tightness in his throat. Fortunately, he thought, she appeared not to notice.

Grinning to herself, Gina immediately picked up on his discomfit and worked it to her advantage. She moved closer so only inches separated their bodies. "There's just a little bit more. Let me get these last few spots." While his fingers were basically clean, she softened her touch and slowly stroked them in a sensual manner with the damp cloth. "You have very strong hands."

"Thanks." He mumbled. Feeling both awkward and excited, Adam stood silently and let Gina rub his palms. He inhaled her pleasant perfume. While she looked down at his fingers, his eyes were riveted on her breasts and her lacy bra. Usually, he was comfortable in trying to pick up women, but for some reason he felt out of his element. Perhaps, it was the speed with how things were evolving. Or the location. Or her penchant for touching his bare skin. This woman came across as an unusual mix of female stereotypes. Ultra feminine, yet athletic. Reserved and frilly, but confident and assertively sexual. He tried to catch his breath and regain his bearings.

Finishing up her work, Gina lifted her face and said, "I'm sorry I interrupted your run. I know how great it feels to get into a rhythm." She blew lightly on his hands to dry them.

As she dropped his hands, Adam said, "It's not a problem. I was just finishing." He was relieved to change the topic from his hands and have the opportunity to take the initiative. "How about you? Do you live nearby? I'm sure I would have remembered you if I'd seen you here before."

"Aren't you sweet for saying so?" Gina said in a deliberately flirtatious manner and tone. Then, she continued without giving any specifics or hint of her identity, "I live closer to town, but I love to ride out here near the water. In fact, this is my turn-around point. I stopped because I like to sit by the water to have a snack and enjoy the view before I head back."

"It's a great view." Adam agreed. His mind was raced with how he might extend their conversation and perhaps get her phone number.

Before he had the chance, Gina delivered her own pick-up line, "Would you like to join me, I've got enough for two and I'd love the company of the Prince Charming who came to my rescue." She accompanied it with her most practiced come hither smile and eye bat. Internally, she giggled that she would stoop to such tactics, but that was part of the fun of the chase.

"I'd love to." he answered. Once again, Adam felt one beat behind this incredible woman. He resolved to just go with the flow and see how things developed.

"Wonderful. Let's go up there." Gina said pointing up the embankment. "There's a nice view and it gets us away from all this traffic. Do you think you could carry my bike?"

"Sure." Adam lifted it by the cross bar and turned to the knoll.

Gina led the way. The slope was short, but steep. That was part of the location's attractiveness. She knew he would have a close and unobscured upskirt view of her panties and ass. She also knew that if she pretended not to notice, then she could stay just this side of acting completely slutty. For the moment.

Following behind her, Adam inhaled sharply as she leaned into the slope. His face was only feet away from her exposed panties and shapely ass. Her bottom was exquisite and the view of her playful polka dot panties sent a shot of electricity to his groin. Despite her coy approach, he was certain this was part of an intentional come-on and he was enjoying it immensely. Barring some blunder on his part, he was confident he'd get her number and something might develop down the road.

Gina heard his involuntary gasp and knew it wasn't from the exertion. Pleased by the success of her ploy, she pressed on full bore. Reaching the top, she turned and extended her hand. Bending over, her breasts rolled forward toward his face. "Here, grab me.", she said. While meaning her hand, only a blind man would miss the double entendre and not be sorely tempted to reach out and touch her inviting mammilla.

Adam's eyes widened and jaw dropped open as his view of her ass was replaced by a close-up of her precariously perched breasts. They weren't the largest he'd ever seen, but they seemed idyllic, ripe and temptingly available. He shook his head to change his expression to avoid appearing completely boorish. In doing so, his footing slipped and he took her hand to steady himself and take the last step up.

Just as he made it, he felt her hand on the top of his thigh giving him a final helpful boost. But, it also lingered just a second longer than necessary, and there was the hint of a playful squeeze. Again, it was just below the threshold of being blatantly obvious. He knew he was being teased and the hormones that were kicking in wanted him to put down the bike and ravish her right there. But, his rational side knew he couldn't. The signals were just ambiguous enough not to allow him to act. Instead, he propped the bike against a tree and turned to her to better read her signals.

He immediately damned the fact she was wearing mirrored sunglasses. Her face was friendly, but unreadable. He couldn't detect any intention in her eyes.

Gina stepped past him to her bike, but not before noticing the excitement starting to tent his running shorts. She handed him her water bottle and removed two snack bars from her seat pouch. "Let's sit over here." She moved to a grassy spot that was virtually flat and faced the water. Gina kicked off her shoes and wiggled her toes.

Adam followed her in a lust created, semi-daze. She sat cross-legged facing the water and her skirt climbed dangerously high on her spread thighs. He plopped next to her. They sat and watched the setting sun glisten on the water as they chewed on the health bars. Although they were out of sight, the bike path was only feet away and the sounds of people were easy to hear.

Pondering his next move, it occurred to Adam that he didn't even know her name. "My name is...."

Before he could say it, she reached over and put a finger on his lips. The twisting motion caused the bare skin of her leg to rub electrically against his thigh. "No names." she said with a conspiratorial smile. "Mystery adds to the excitement. Let me just call you....Prince."

His thoughts continued to spin in a swirl of exhilaration and frustration. Adam got another strong scent of her perfume. "What do I call you?"

She leaned in even more provocatively and slowly ran her fingers across the word emblazoned on her breasts. "Just call me, Angel."

Adam could no longer just passively react. Her floozy outfit and salacious behaviour was too much. He placed a hand on her naked thigh while saying, "That beautiful name fits you, Angel."

Gina was hot with the afternoon's anticipation and the rush of controlling the situation. She felt flushed with the touch of his hand and the built up sexual tension. Leaning in to his ear, she whispered, "Would you like some dessert?"

Aroused by her warm breath on his ear and the intimate whisper, Adam replied, "I'd love some. What is it?"

"Me." Gina replied. Before he could do more than twitch in surprise, she leaned her body against him and kissed him hard on the lips.

Thrown off-balance, physically, as well as mentally, Adam rolled back onto the grass with Angel sprawling on top of him. In an almost involuntary motion, he placed his hands on her hips and enjoyed the sweet touch of her moist lips.

When she broke off the kiss, they were both breathing heavily. Gina leaned back and adjusted her legs to straddle his stomach. Her blood was racing. Her ball cap had been pushed back on her head. She took it off, tossed it next to her bicycle and pulled her red hair loose from the ponytail. The sunglasses remained in place. "You're a great kisser." she said, and leaned back in for another. This one was more tender, but it barely concealed her passion. This risqué connection was what she was hoping for all afternoon.

Adam pulled her against him and stroked her back through the soft material and continued down to her thighs. The touch of her cheerleader skirt triggered all his schoolboy fantasies. His senses were alert and his penis was stiffening with every minute. His mind was overwhelmed by the fantasy of being seduced by an attractive, hot and willing nymph rapidly becoming a reality. These things never happened. Especially, not with a complete stranger. As her lips moved in a series of feather kisses across his face, Adam's fingers began a rhythmic dance on her lower back and hips.

A loud laugh from the path startled Adam from his reverie. Looking around, he confirmed no one was there. Gina had not interrupted her movements. She placed a gentle kiss on his ear and said, "Don't worry, Prince. No one can see us."

Adam was torn between his increasing fervor and his keen sense of being exposed in a very public place. He thought quickly and said, "Let's go to my place, Angel. It's not far."

Gina stopped kissing and said in a tone that was both teasing and challenging, "What's the matter, Prince? Don't you like the fresh air and the natural setting? I thought all men dreamed of this."

"Yah, we do." And then realizing how stupid that sounded, he amended, "I mean, I do. I love it. It's a great place. You're great." When she laughed, it was not sarcastic or demeaning. Rather, it was warm and enthralling and expressed a playful joy at his natural discomfit. It was also loud. Angel was clearly not inhibited by the outdoors or the proximity of potentially prying eyes. In fact, the risk of discovery seemed to stir her on.

Gina knew men, and knew there was no chance he was going to leave despite his misgivings. But, she enjoyed his internal struggle between lust and decorum. It spoke to willingness for adventure that was tinged with common sense. To urge him on, she raised the sensual stakes. No words were necessary. She slowly licked her bright red lips and moved her hands lightly on his arms. Finally, she slowly started to rock her hips applying extra pressure to his excited groin. Her enticing foreplay stimulated her as much as she was certain it did him.

Not wanting to blow this opportunity, but with the last shot at caution, Adam played the gentleman card, "I just thought you'd be more comfortable in bed."

Widening her smile, Gina leaned forward and rubbed her breasts erotically across his chest with their faces almost touching. In her most throaty voice, Gina delivered her coup de grace, "That's nice, Prince, but I can't wait."

That was it. Adam was pushed over the tipping point. Discovery or no, he wasn't stopping now. With a surge of energy, he enveloped her. This time, he initiated the kiss and pressed his tongue against her tarted up red lips. They parted and sucked his tongue inside.

Gina arched her back and drove her body down on him in a blatantly sexual move. She thrilled at his intake of breath and his counterthrust. This entire situation was her favorite current kink. Controlling anonymous sex with a handsome stranger. Dangerously vulnerable in the open. Her body and mind were aflame with the risk and the sensations. She played it to her fullest making every motion and sound an intentionally lurid tease.

Adam abandoned all misgivings and gave himself fully to the moment. His hands floated across all parts of her body. The crimson sunset created a halo around her frizzled hair. Their bodies began to find the harmonic rhythm and feedback of mutual arousal and pleasure. The sunbeams reflecting off the water created a magical backdrop. Angel's perfume blended with the springtime fragrance of emerging flowers to create an earthy and intoxicating bouquet. The sun reflected off the mirrored lens of her sunglasses like fine cut jewels. It accented the sense of mystery.

Grabbing his wrists, Gina guided his hands to her breasts. She tilted her head back and with a gentle breeze in her face, Gina enjoyed the soft fondle. With his finger, he slowly traced the "ANGEL" script on her shirt with stimulating pressure. She twitched as the finger crossed each of her nipples. They stiffened and grew.

As she straddled his body, her hands rested on his chest. Grabbing his green Army t-shirt, she yanked it upward and pulled it roughly off over his head.

Oblivious to the small twigs and pebbles under his back, he returned the action. First, Adam ran his hand along the exposed skin at her waist between the fringe of her camisole and the top of her mini-skirt. The ticklish motion produced a shiver and a giggle. Then, moving his hands behind her back, he maneuvered the tight top above her breasts and over her head. Even in the diminishing light, the bra was bright red and radiated sexuality. He feasted on the show. Her heaving breasts and clearly visible nipples stoked his passion. This time he didn't need her to guide his hands back to the fleshy globes. As his fingers worked the thin material and supple flesh, they produced a corresponding symphony of pleasurable moans. He adjusted his hips to accommodate his excited member realizing that he was quickly ramping up to an orgasmic release.

With eyes half-closed, Gina soaked in the stimulation of the sexual dance. She became aware of a tightening in her loins and dampness in her panties. Her hips continued a gentle rocking motion that applied pressure to her vagina and his penis.

Voices and laughter floated from the nearby bike path and boats on the water. Lost in their own world, this time neither reacted. The eastern sky began to darken and gave a hint of the approaching black and silky night.

Gina leaned forward and gave him a long, light kiss. She whispered, "You're very good. You're hands alone could push me toward the edge. But, I'd like more."

Answering through the soft red hair engulfing his face, Adam caressed her mind, "Your skin is beautiful. Your hair is gorgeous. And you...are a goddess. I'd love to give you more. In fact, I don't think I could stop myself." Lifting his head, Adam initiated a deep kiss that evolved into tongue twisting titillation. He simultaneously released the snap on Angel's bra and liberated her breasts. The warm skin and aroused nipples played across his chest, further exciting them both.

As she had throughout, Gina made the next move. Lifting her body, she took the waist bands of both his running shorts and his underwear and removed them down his legs. She stood and tossed them aside toward the water. The released penis pointed skyward.

Leaving her skirt in place, Gina removed her polka dot panties with an exaggerated shake of her hips. In a blatantly provocative move, she held them to her nose and inhaled deeply. The intoxicating aroma of her feminine juices mixed with the perfume brought a blissful smile to her lips.

Watching this striptease, Adam's craving built. The warm breeze on his exposed skin was like a thousand gentle touches. He wanted to consummate this act immediately. He began to sit up and reached for Gina's leg, saying, "Come here, Angel, I've got to have you now!"

Gina stopped his rise by placing her bare foot gently on his chest and pushing him back down. "I'm coming, my Prince." She took her panties and dropped them deliberately onto his face. With a quick step, she straddled his prostrate form.

As he breathed in her essence, Adam's penis twitched and pulsed. Drops of precum, shined on its tip. When he removed the underwear from his face, his eyes looked up between her spread legs. The view confirmed she was a natural red-head. The background scene of sky and trees and water was a gorgeous canvas framing the beautiful creature who had enchanted him. Adam's mind spun in reverie.

Gina lowered herself toward his thick rod. She paused just as her school girl skirt settled onto his skin and the hair of her cunt tickled the top of his penis.

Adam couldn't control himself any longer. His hips lifted to try and penetrate her gorgeous slit. Simultaneously, his hands reached for her athletic thighs and pulled to join their bodies.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Needing a Ride
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds