• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Needing a Ride
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Needing a Ride

Settling her bare ass on the top of his legs, Gina rested a palm on his chest. With her other hand she grabbed his cock and gave it a couple of squeezes. Then she rubbed it across her thick, curly red pubic hair and stimulated her love nest. With eyes closed and head rocking gently, her hand guided the penis back and forth across the hard point of her clitoris. The warmth deep in her body increased.

Wild with desire and the tension over-stimulating his senses, Adam's body cried out for relief. He placed his hands on top of Gina's and directed his dick toward her dripping vagina.

Gina ended her drawn out cat-and-mouse game and gave in to their base needs. With a deep inhale, she lifted onto her knees, momentarily savored the tip of his penis at her opening and then slid onto his warm shaft. As Adam slowly split her lips and filled her, she luxuriated in the reality of the long anticipated intercourse.

With his penis being enveloped inch by inch into the warm, tight and welcoming tunnel, Adam heaved a sigh of satisfaction.

For a few seconds, they both froze to enjoy the realization of their lustful desires. In their over-heated state, that pause was brief. From the extended mental and physical foreplay, they were both near the cusp. Gina shifted her position to lay forward and completely cover Adam's body. As their lips met, their bodies began to rock to maximize the stimulation. No words were passed. Brief moans and yips accompanied the focused groping and swaying.

Adam was tightly focused on the fabulous, tactile agitation of the piston movements of his cock driving deep into Angel. But, on some level, he was simultaneously conscious of dozens of other sensations flooding his mind. Her strong perfume. The slap of her tits against his chest. His hands working her buttocks through the evocative material of her skirt. The bizarre anomaly of her mirrored glasses lending an air of anonymity to this most intimate of acts. And, the otherworldly reality of consummating this carnal tryst in plain view of anyone who heard their grunts or simply stumbled by. It was mind-blowing and he savored the waves of emotions and excitement.

Engulfed in the action, Gina bit her lower lip, pumped her legs and squeezed the cock hard. Their sweat-glistened bodies slid easily and the stimulus on her clit and vagina magnified. She rode him hard as she cooed through harsh breaths and he grunted in return.

With orgasm imminent, Gina shifted into high gear for a final sprint and picked up the pace of fucking.

Adam's hands and arms and hips were a frenzy of motion.

Gina let out a building crescendo of screams of, "Yes...YEs...YES!!!" that echoed through the woods and across the water for any passersby to hear. There could be no mistaking the cause of the joyous exclamation. Her body shook at the culmination of their mutual fevered assault. Gina's pussy clutched Adam's penis and glorious, flowing warmth washed over her.

Adam felt the involuntary spasms of his dick take over and with a few final thrusts erupted deep inside Angel.

For several lecherously timeless moments, Adam was taut with the pleasures of the sublime release. Gina relaxed on top of him loving the addictive electric thrill of satisfaction.

The setting sun scorched the soft clouds with a palette of yellows, oranges and reds as a perfect complement to the rainbow of blissful emotions saturating their minds. Minutes passed as the intimate strangers basked in the moment.

Gina was the first to recover and rouse herself. This type of adventure not only released her tension and relaxed her muscles, but it energized her mind and body. Shaking loose of his penis, she pulled herself to a kneeling position on his chest.

Shaking her head to straighten her hair while re-hooking her bra, Gina said, "I really needed that ride! You are very, very good, dear."

Still in a post-coital stupor, Adam was barely conscious of her movements. Catching his breath, he grinned at her ego-stroking compliments. Eyes closed, he whispered, "You were great, too, love. Honest, this is the greatest sex I've ever had."

"Why, Prince, you'll make me blush." Gina toyed as she quickly pulled on her shirt and slipped her feet into her nearby shoes. With a quick motion, she swung off his body, stood and straightened the pleats in her skirt.

Lethargically rolling to his side on the grass, Adam got another distracting view of her glistening, red pubic hair as she bent to pick up her water bottle. When she picked up her panties and started to pull them on, Adam belatedly realized she was preparing to leave. "Wait, wait," he stammered. "Don't leave."

Putting her baseball cap on and adjusting her glasses, she said with a laugh, "Oh, but I have to, Prince. It's getting dark and there's telling what might happen to an innocent girl in the woods at night."

Befuddled, Adam started to rise, but self-consciously realized he was completely naked except for his shoes. He looked around for his scattered clothes. Moving away from Gina toward his pants and underwear down the slope, he looked back at her and said, "Let's talk a minute. You're the best girl I've ever met and I don't even know your name or face."

Putting her hands to her breasts, Gina smiled and sincerely said, "That's touching. But I must go." With a little curtsy, she said, "Thank you for rescuing me. You've made my fantasy come true."

With that, she turned, easily lifted the bike, and started down the slope.

Seeing that she was leaving, Adam snatched his pants and stumbled to the top of the knoll. When he could see the bike path, Gina was about to mount the bicycle. A middle-aged couple strolling by looked up and were startled to see the nude man standing above them.

Oblivious, Adam shouted to Gina, "Will I see you again, Angel."

Starting to pedal away, Gina looked back with a wave and a laugh, "In heaven, my Prince. In heaven."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Needing a Ride
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 554 milliseconds