No Longer a Game Ch. 25

Natalie felt a sudden wave of her hate for Katherine come over her that overwhelmed her sexual desire and looked about the room. On the floor lay Natalie's dress she wore that day and the dress came with a wide, black belt. The younger girl got off the bed, took the belt from the dress, stood to the side of the bed behind her lover. She then raised her hand and brought the belt down on Katherine's naked butt hard. There was a loud snapping sound as leather met flesh and Katherine screamed in pain.

"What...why...that hurt, Natalie...why?" The older woman asked, her eyes already tearing up.

Natalie did not answer but again brought the belt down hard. The woman screamed again and started crying. By the time she was finished spanking the women, Kathrine was in tears and sobbing and her butt cheeks were red and welts swelled up on her butt and back of her thighs. Natalie then put lubricant on the dildo and penetrated the woman anally. It was not the first time she and Kathrine had anal sex, they both enjoyed it, but Natalie fucked her lover hard ignoring her pleas to stop. Natalie was surprised the novice nun had a very intense orgasm when she used three fingers in her pussy while she fucked her ass. After she was done, Natalie got dressed, untied the woman, and left her on the bed crying and asking why the girl did that to her. Natalie left without a word.

Natalie expected Katherine to never speak to her again, but she did not care. Katherine was not the only person she was fucking at the time and if she wanted great sex all she had to do was send a text to one of her other lovers. Three days later the older woman sent her a text asking why Natalie had been avoiding her and if she could come over to her apartment Friday night. Natalie smiled at the text. Kathrine could not resist her even after what she had done to her.

They continued their affair and Natalie often tied and spanked the woman with a belt or a paddle she had purchased at a sex shop and while Katherine cried and begged for her not to hurt her and for it to stop, but the older woman got great sexual pleasure at the way Natalie now treated her and would again tell Natalie she loved her. Natalie even got perverse pleasure in sometimes having the woman wear her novice nun habit before or during sex. To Natalie it was a way to show the God who turned his back on her and betrayed her in her time of need how easily someone who wanted to be a nun could be corrupted. It was a way to show God how she hated Him now and had no faith in Him.

Natalie let the affair last until a week before their summer break; she enjoyed the sex with Katherine, enjoyed the attention the woman gave her, the gifts she bought her, and hurting the woman; but Natalie knew it was time to lay waste to her lover's world.

On the last Monday of school before Natalie was to graduate the following Friday night Kathrine was called into the headmaster's office and found Natalie and her parents sitting in front of the man's desk. Fear set in as she was instructed to sit down. She looked at Natalie and saw the girl was crying.

"Katherine, this is very difficult to bring up but...well an incident has been brought to my attention involving Natalie. She already told her parents."

Natalie's mother glared at Katherine, "How could? You are supposed to be a Christian woman! You are going to become a nun! How could you do this to my little girl? I invited you into my home!" Natalie's mother yelled at Katherine.

Her husband put her arms around his wife as she sobbed and tried to comfort her all the while he also glared at Katherine. Natalie just sat there with her head down crying.

"Natalie, I hate to do this but may I show Katherine the video?" The head master asked kindly, "I know it's hard, dear, but it's evidence."

Natalie sniffled and nodded as she handed her phone to the headmaster. "I...I...I am sorry...I really am." Natalie cried as she looked at Katherine. "I...just had to...what you did was wrong."

The headmaster showed Katherine Natalie's phone. It was a video of her and Natalie taken several weeks earlier. The video had been secretly taken by Natalie and the scene pre staged. Natalie had convinced Katherine to play a sexual game with her where the older lady was tutoring the young girl and made her have sex with her to pass French and even threatening Natalie that she would not graduate and fail her senior year by manipulating her grades. Natalie had to admit she found the roleplay very sexy and Katherine did get turned on by it, but to anyone watching the video it showed a teacher using her authority to force a young girl of eighteen to have sex. Natalie even begged and cried in the video not to do what she was "forced" to do and it made for great drama.

"I want that bitch in prison for what she did." Natalie's father told the headmaster.

Natalie started crying harder, "No....daddy please...what....if we press charges people...what will happen to me...what will people think about me. We...I...ohhh daddy please don't let people know about this." Natalie cried into her father's shoulder.

"She's right, baby." Her mother said. "As much as I want to see her in prison we have to think about what's good for Natalie."

"Shhh...ok, princess, shhh we will not go to the police." Her father comforted her.

"Katherine will be fired naturally." The headmaster assured the family. "And this incident reported to her order."

Natalie's mother looked at Katherine, "I want you gone...out of this city...out of this state....out of the South and if you ever even so much as cross the Mason Dixon line I will make your life a living hell and trust me, your perverted bitch, I have the power and connections to do so."

Natalie had to give Katherine credit; the novice handled her situation with grace. She did not try and defend herself but just stood up and used her hands to smooth out her habit.

"I will go pack my things." Was all she said and left the office.

The incident was covered up, something the Catholic Church had become experts at doing, and Katherine fired from her job. No legal action was taken because Natalie was eighteen and even if the "incident" could be considered as sexual assault or rape, Natalie begged her parents to leave the police out of it.

Three days after summer break started Natalie walked into Katherine's apartment; the door was unlocked and she knew her way around the place very well; after all she had been there many times. She walked into the familiar bedroom and found Katherine packing boxes. The woman looked at Natalie and Natalie could tell she had been crying.

"What...why are you here?" She asked.

Natalie smiled, "Maybe I came for a good bye fuck." She teased.

Katherine ignored her, "Why...at least tell me why you did what you did?"

Natalie shrugged, "Because I could."

"No...there's more to it than that...I loved you, Natalie."

Natalie gave Katherine a smile, a smile that became her trade mark smile that people she hurt got used to seeing, a smile that read "I pity you for loving me."

"That's your misfortune." Natalie said.

"I...I didn't mean anything to you did I?"

"Some...I generally came to like you and the sex was awesome once I taught you a thing or two." Natalie giggled.

"You are evil, Natalie. Pure evil...an evil sociopath."

Natalie shrugged again, "Actually the therapist my parents are making me see after the things they think you made me do told me I leaned more toward psychopathic behavior, but whatever it is, I am what God made me, Katherine."

"God did not make you, Natalie, Satan did."

Natalie laughed, "So what's next for you? Is the Church going to cover up what you did and send you to South America with the priest child molesters or maybe you will get lucky and they will send you to the Vatican?"

Katherine tossed a shirt she was folding in the box, "No...they kicked me out of my order. I can no longer become a nun." She looked at Natalie and started crying again. "Do you know how that feels? How much harder that is than everything else?"

"More than you will ever know, Katherine."

"Why did you come here today?"

Natalie smiled her seductive, charming smile that had enticed many people into bed and walked to the older woman. Katherine backed up a few steps until she was backed into her bed. Natalie reached up and caressed the woman's cheek.

"I told you, I wanted to fuck you one more time. I may hate you but the sex was great."

"How...why would you possibly think I would have sex with you again?"

Natalie, still smiling, shrugged. "Because you still want me even after everything you still want to fuck me. You still love and desire me, Katherine."

"How can you think that?"

Natalie leaned in and Katherine tried back up more and fell on the bed on her back. Natalie looked down at her and grinned as she reached under her shirt and pulled her panties down. She stepped out of her panties and lay on top of the woman and started kissing her. Kathrine moved her head to the side to prevent the kiss and Natalie's lips landed on her neck. The younger started kissing the woman's neck.

"No...please stop, Natalie, please." She protested.

Natalie kept kissing. Kathrine was taller than she was and stronger than she was and Natalie knew if she really wanted her to stop all the woman had to do was push her away, but she didn't. Even as she protested she spread her legs to allow Natalie's body to get between them and while her hands were on Natalie's shoulders they did not push the girl away; she actually held onto Natalie's shoulders in a lover's embrace.

"Shhh...you want to, baby, you know you do." Natalie whispered in the woman's ear.

She then raised her head and smiled again looking down at Katherine. "Remember how good my pussy tastes, baby? Remember how wet you make it? Remember how I scream out when you make me cum? Remember how you feel when you say you love me?"

Katherine stopped struggling and met the younger girl's eyes, "Yes...I...I remember. I...I love you Natalie, even after everything you did I love you."

Natalie smiled at the woman's words, knowing the former novice nun would do anything for her she bent down and kissed the woman and Katherine opened her mouth to let Natalie's tongue slid into her mouth. Her hands ran down Natalie's small body and cupped her butt cheeks. When Natalie moved her lips off of the other woman's and started kissing her neck, Katherine gave a loud gasp of pleasure.

"Oh....ohhh God....fuck me, Natalie, please fuck me." She moaned out.

Natalie smiled as she kissed her lover's neck. She gave Katherine a few more kissed on her neck, got off the older woman, stood up, and lifted her skirt above her waist. Natalie then climbed on top of the want to be nun, turned her body to face the woman's feet, and then lowered herself on the girl's waiting mouth.

"Lick my asshole first; I want you to get me more aroused before you make me cum." Natalie told the woman.

Katherine extended her tongue and started rimming the other girl's ass. Natalie gave some moans and sighs of pleasure and allowed Katherine to rim her for a while and then moved her butt back and had the woman use her mouth on her pussy.

"Umm...you sure have learned how to lick ass and pussy, Katherine." Natalie taunted.

Kathrine did not answer; she knew it was a rhetorical question and she kept on using her mouth on the girl. Katherine soon started to use her tongue over Natalie's now swollen clit and it was not long before Natalie felt the building of her orgasm.

"Ohhh, fuck...that's it...now fuck my ass with your fingers...two of them...ohhh God yes that's it, Katherine...ohhh fuck that feels so good."

Katherine continued to use her tongue, flicking it rapidly over Natalie's clit and finger fucked her lover's asshole with two fingers. Natalie reached down and spread herself wider apart to give her lover better access to her clit. Soon Natalie cried out and her body shook as she orgasmed.

Natalie got off the bed and Katherine pulled off her jeans and panties and lay back to wait her lover's kisses and love making and then gave Natalie a curious look. The young brunette girl was putting her panties back on.

"Are...are we going to make love now? I...we can be together now, Natalie, and it won't be wrong anymore. I can stay in Savannah, send my order the letter of resignation they requested and we can be together."

Natalie laughed, "Together? You think I want to be with you? Someone one who gave up her life's ambition to be a nun? You think I want to be the girlfriend of some whore who throws away her vows for the first chance at pussy? Are you that stupid, Katherine?"

The woman lay there half naked and started crying. "Why...what did I do wrong? Why are you doing this to me?"

Natalie gave her a cruel smile, "To prove to you and your God that he chooses the wrong people to serve him. You never deserved to be a nun, Katherine. You are just like the rest of the people who serve your God; disgusting perverts who molest and fuck young girls."

"He is your God to, Natalie!" Katherine screamed as Natalie started to walk out of the room. "Don't forget he is your God also and he will judge you one day and he will punish you for the things you have done."

Natalie laughed again as she stopped walking and turned around, "Punish me? God can't possibly hurt me anymore than He already allowed, Katherine. I did you a favor. You can now go live your life as you want and find some dyke bitch to be with for the rest of your life instead of dedicating yourself to someone who does not give a shit about you."

"You are evil, Natalie. An evil succubus that sucks the life out of people who love and care for you!" Katherine screamed at the girl as she walked out of the room, out of the apartment, and out of Katherine's life forever.

Natalie did as she set out to do and destroyed the life of Katherine and once again she felt no remorse for her actions. She would miss the young lady somewhat and the sex was very good, but after a several days Katherine became just another person whose life she ruined.

At the end of the summer, Natalie's mother and father got word her Uncle William and Aunt Rachel had died in a boating accident and she traveled with her parents to the funeral. At the funeral service her father openly wept for the loss of her bother as the priest, the same one who Natalie had confessed to and who had raped her that night and had been filmed with her several times, went on and on about how her aunt and uncle were such great people and pillars of the community. Natalie cried as well and her mother held her thinking her daughter was crying at the loss of beloved aunt and uncle, but Natalie's tears were tears of happiness not sorrow.

At the graveyard service after the bodies inside the coffins had been lowered into the ground, Natalie stayed watching workers use a tractor to place dirt over the graves. She told her mother and father she wanted to stay and pray and they left her alone and went back to the car. Once over the small hill and her parents no longer in sight, Natalie spit on both graves. It was a simple and empty gesture Natalie knew, but it made her feel better. That was the last time Natalie ever visited the city of Charleston.

As Natalie sobbed from the memories...no not memories; she actually had relived her life from that time; the evil Spider Queen and goddess of the drow, the Lady of Chaos laughed at her

Natalie lay in her own bed again, not the bed of her loft apartment, but the bed of her room at her parent's house. Her bedroom was decorated as she had it done when she was a child of thirteen before she left to live with her uncle and aunt. Natalie, once again in her twenty-one year old human body, was naked and she was crying from all that she was forced to relive while Lolth lay next to her naked as well and holding her tight. It was not a sexual hug of affection but one a mother would give her child. Natalie buried her head into the goddess's chest as she wept.

"Why...why did you do that to me? To show me that? To make me relive all that and everything I have done to people who cared for me?" Natalie finally asked after she cried for a long time.

The beautiful drow goddess gently ran her hands through Natalie's hair, "To remind you of your past...a past that can make you stronger if you allow it and remember it. A past full of despair, betrayal, hate, and chaos that can be used to your advantage if you only allow it. Memories for you to use to become who you are meant to be, my dear. I can make you a demi goddess and nothing like that will ever happen to you again. I can give you power beyond anything you ever imagined; power to hurt those who try to hurt you. That I can give you and much more; I can give you the power to challenge the gods themselves."

"Why me? I don't understand why me? I am nothing special and not even from this world." Natalie asked actually feeling comfort in the arms of Lolth.

"Because you are special, Natalie. In your world magic does not exist but if you had been born in this one you would understand how special you are." Lolth smiled kindly, "You also have a darkness about you I like, my dear child. A darkness I...we, you and I, can use to strengthen your power and one that will benefit us both. Your lack of remorse for the things you have done is a blessing and needed for the things you will do for me. Your chaotic behavior, your willingness to destroy people's lives...you are not a good person, Natalie. You like to think you are but what have your actions shown? You feel excited and thrilled from the misery and despair you cause others. Plus I admit it would give me great pleasure for you to serve me for my own reasons. Let us just say that it would upset someone I dislike very much when she finds out you will serve me."

"But I just want to go home."

"Home? You will never go home, Natalie. You may have been born in that world you come from but you don't belong there. You belong here and it is here that you will have great power; power you cannot imagine. Kings and queens of mighty nations of the surface will bow down before you and if not be destroyed, drow cities of the Underdark will be laid waste by your powers if they fail to serve and worship me through you. You belong here, my darling girl. Here I can give you such power beyond your imagination. With the powers you have in you that I can guide and train you to use you will be unstoppable you can challenge the gods themselves. Here I will make you my Yor'thea. As Mystra has her Seven Sisters you will be my Chosen, my Lady Penitent." Loth stoked Natalie's hair seductively, "I can give you physical pleasure beyond anything you have ever known." Lolth kissed Natalie again, but this time there was nothing motherly about the kiss; it was full of passion and lust and desire.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 398 milliseconds