Not Quite Sleeping Ch. 03

After cleaning up and changing into my swimming trunks I walked outside to join mom and sis. They were laying on lounge chairs on the patio, soaking up the sun. In was indeed hot outside and their bodies glistened with lotion and sweat in the bright light.

Mom was laying on her stomach, bikini top on the ground next to her, letting the sun tan her back. Her black bikini bottom had slid up her crack slightly, showing off her magnificent ass perfectly. My sister was laying on her back, luckily with her bikini top still on, sweat drops collecting in her cleavage and trickling down her stomach.

Together they were an amazingly sexy sight. So much so that I looked down to make sure I wasn't at full mast despite just having jerked off. They had left an empty chair right between them for me, making me the meat in their hot-lady-sandwich. Honestly, sometimes I thought they teased me like that on purpose.

I spread my towel on the chair and laid down, trying to think innocent thoughts.

"Hey baby." Mom greeted. "You decided to join us after all, huh? Your sister was getting worried she wouldn't be able to show off her body to any young hunks." She said, making sure sis heard on the other side of me.

"Oh, shut up Mom." Sis answered, sounding embarrassed. "At least I'm young enough to get guys to look." She retorted, almost making it sound like she believed it.

"Oh, I don't know about that..." Mom whispered and giving me a sultry look.

Jesus. I thought. Maybe I should have jerked off twice...

"It would be nice to a pool on days like these." I said, hoping to change the subject matter.

"Mmm..." Mom agreed. "But who's going to pay for it? None of you freeloaders are making any money."

"Don't we still have the old pool?" Sis asked.

"Huh?" Both me and mom asked.

"I mean the old plastic one. I think it's still in the garage." Sis said.

"But that's a children sized pool." I answered.

"So what? If you just wanna cool off a bit we could fill that one up."

"Hmm... that's not a bad idea actually." Mom said.

Mom sat up, taking her time getting the bikini top tied on and letting me get a good long look at her tits. Yep, still great looking.

"Lets go see if it still works then. I'm feeling a bit hot myself." Mom said.

Sis and me stood up as well and together we went to search the garage. We found the plastic pool at the back of a shelf, a bit pale but still whole. We went out to the lawn, inflated it and filled it up. We returned to our chairs to give the water some time to get warmer.

I closed my eyes as I lay between the two beauties to my sides. Our backyard was protected fairly well by fences and hedges so few neighbors would be able to see us laying there. The only one that could be a problem was the old man in the house next to ours. I'd found him perving on mom a few times when she was out digging in the garden, but he seemed harmless.

It felt great being out in the sun and I was able to just relax and enjoy the feeling for a while. I did eventually get a bit hot and decided I might as well try the pool, for kids or not.

I got up and walked over to it, and after some consideration laid down on my back, water covering my chest, my head and feet resting on the inflated walls of the pool. It was actually pretty nice, laying in the relatively cool water and gazing up at the clear blue sky. I closed my eyes and lay there a while, almost falling asleep.

"Hmm... that looks nice Johnny." I opened my eyes to find mom standing beside me. "Mind if mommy joins you?" She asked, but didn't wait for my response before sitting down and making room for herself.

Again, it wasn't a big pool and mom being a little bit taller than me had trouble fitting with me already in it. She solved that problem by laying on her side and pushing up close to me, fitting my arm between her breasts and putting her head next to mine.

"Mmm, this is nice isn't it Son?" She whispered into my ear. "Almost makes me want to ravish you right here."

"Shit, Mom. You're going to make me hard if you say stuff like that." I whispered back, watching for my sister.

"Mmm..." Mom looked down at my crotch. I wasn't quite sporting a tent down there but I could feel myself twitch and react to mom's words and body.

"I know what you mean baby... I've been feeling horny all day. I'm not sure I'll make it through the weekend like this..." She spoke low, with an edge to her voice that told me she was telling the truth.

Suddenly we were joined by my sister, standing on the edge of the plastic pool and looking down at us disapprovingly.

"Jesus, Mom. What are you doing laying up against John like that? What if a neighbor were to see?"

"Oh, lighten up honey." Mom said. "I can't help that the pool is so small. Besides it's only your brother." She smiled mischievously. That didn't help my sisters mood.

"Okay, if you're gonna lay like that then I'll just to get in too." She said.

She laid down in the water on my other side and pushed up against me just like mom. I was now wedged between two hot blonde women, none of which seemed bothered about the inappropriate way they pressed their bikini clad bodies against me. The water was not helping me cool down anymore.

"Um, maybe I should give you guys some more room." I said and moved to sit up.

"No way." Mom said and pulled me back. "Don't get out on our account sweetie. Besides, this is nice isn't it? Bathing as a family?" She gave me an innocent look and pushed her body harder up against me. Sis noticed and frowned at mom as she did so.

"Yea," sis said, "it's fine. There's nothing weird about it if we're family, is there Mom?." She said defiantly and pushed up against me just like mom had.

Sis was apparently having some kind of fight with mom and got progressively more inappropriate with the way she was laying against me, trying to one-up her in some way.

"This is perfectly fine isn't it, Mom?" She said and moved her leg over mine, resting her groin against the side of my leg while still holding on to my chest with her hand, letting me feel her the outline of her vagina through the thin material.

"Of course daughter." Mom responded. "You're only his sister after all, just like this won't be a problem because I'm his mother." She took my hand and put it on her naked thigh as she said that, making sis even more upset.

"Oh, yea? Well how about this?" She moved her hand down to my stomach and caressed me right above where my trunks began, almost getting her fingers under the elastic band that held them up.

Her eyes went wide as she noticed my growing erection starting to stick out of the water, yet she didn't take away her hand.

"Oookay! I think I'm cold enough for now!" I exclaimed to the laughter of mom and stood up from between them.

"That's all your fault by the way." I heard sis say to mom as I walked back to the chairs. Mom could hardly contain her laughter.

"Oh, I think you had something to do with it too." She got out, still laughing.

It was probably for the best that I left when I did. Sis couldn't compete with mom when it came to that sort of dare anyway. I lay on my stomach, hoping my erection would go down. It did, but it sure took a long time. Part of me was telling myself I was an idiot for ever leaving and I kept envisioning my mom and sis taking turns performing... let's say more brazen dares.

"Sorry Bro." Sis said as she came back to the patio. "I guess I took it a little too far, but Mom was just so... you know?"

"It's okay. I know." I answered, face tucked between my arms as I lay on my stomach.

She laid down without another word and soon we were all three back to quietly letting the sun warm our bodies. I decided to go back inside before the others and after rinsing off quickly in the shower I got back into regular clothes.

**

After a while mom and sis gave up on tanning and came back inside. Mom didn't shower however and changed right into her running clothes.

"I'm gonna go on a run!" She shouted from downstairs. "See you later!"

"Sure Mom!" I shouted back from my room.

While mom was out I relaxed on the couch in front of the TV, not really watching and messing around with my phone. Sis was in her room, playing music and doing whatever else.

Sis came out of her room and called to me.

"Hey, Bro? I need help with the computer." She shouted.

"Huh? Sure." I stood up and walked over.

She was wearing a loose fitting white top that showed some cleavage without being too inappropriate. She had slightly less than mom in that department, but still enough to draw my eyes. With that she wore a pair of jean shorts that showed off a lot of her legs. Again she was not quite as full as mom but the material still strained against her shapely bottom, which still must have been among the sexiest ones I'd laid eyes on.

Shit. I could feel myself getting hard watching sis walking in front of me and figured I shouldn't be thinking about such things, at least not today. Too much pent up sexual frustration. I quickly stepped ahead of her to take the computer chair before her and sat down before she reached it in order to hide my growing buldge.

"Um, okay." She looked at me. "My mail doesn't work. Can you fix it Bro?" She stood beside me and watched hopefully.

"What's not working? Tell me what you're trying to do." I asked, knowing I would have to lead her into giving me a useful answer.

"I'm trying to get into my mail from the laptop, but I don't know how." She showed me the login page.

"So you don't remember your password?"

"Yea, but I can use it from my phone just fine. Look." She showed me.

"Alright, I got it. Let's just see..."

I fixed that, and a few other issues she had. It kind of annoyed me how clueless both her and mom were when it came to computers, or anything technical. I wasn't that great with them myself, it's just that I took the effort to figure stuff out. Still, at least they were always grateful for my help.

After a while sis got tired of standing and sat down on my knee. My dick twitched a little as she straddled my left leg, trying to find a comfortable position. I leaned around her and tried to focus on the screen. At this point my cock would be clearly visible along my left thigh, if she turned around to look.

"Ugh, this isn't working. Move back a bit bro." She said suddenly, stood off my leg and moved her butt back to sit more securely on my lap.

I wanted to tell her not to, but I couldn't get anything out in time and she sat herself down right on my buldging erection.

"Um, Sis?" I said carefully.

I could feel her ass cheek right on top of my dick, which had started to twitch at the sensation. There was no way she wasn't feeling that.

She sat there silently with my erection pressed against her for an uncomfortable amount of time. Perhaps she was just frozen in shock. Eventually she did get up, but slowly, and I saw she was indeed a bit red in her face as she stood.

"Sorry, I just-" I began.

"Forget it. Lets just fix this stuff." She said while keeping her eyes firmly on the screen and trying to keep her tone even.

She was obviously bothered by it. I would have expected her to tease me about something like this but I supposed that she was a bit off balance at the moment.

I fixed the rest of her problems quickly and quietly. She didn't say anything, but I could see her rubbing her behind where my erection had pressed against her out of the corner of my eye.

"There. That should be it. Um, unless there was something else you wanted me to do for you?" I asked. The redness in her face flared up again at that.

"No! That's fine. Thanks." She said, almost in panic, and practically pushed me out the door.

I could hear her lock the door behind me and soon the music started up again, louder than before. So much for being grateful. Whatever. I thought and laid back down on the couch, flipping through the channels.

Twenty or so minutes later the music from my sisters room stopped and she came out to join me. She sat down on the other side of the couch and looked at me.

"Thanks for helping me before by the way. I, um, really appreciate it." She smiled.

"Ah, no problem Sis."

She was acting like her usual cheerful self again. She leaned over and gave me a hug, mashing her breasts against me in the process.

"I mean it. You're such a good brother." She grinned at me. "So. What are we watching?" She asked, looking at the TV.

"Uh," I looked up from my phone, "cooking show, I guess?" Sis frowned.

"How about we play something instead?" She asked.

"Sure sis." I got up and plugged in the console.

For 30 minutes or so we sat in the sofa and played the latest Mario game. My sisters choice. We shouted and taunted each other playfully as we turned the cooperative game into a competition. Sis kept trying to wrestle the controller out of my hands or grabbed at my shoulders and anywhere else. I pushed her back a little too hard and she fell sideways on the couch, laughing. The way her shorts were pulled taut over the form of her ass while laying like that almost got me hard again.

"Hey! What are you looking at Bro?" She asked, still laughing.

I quickly tore my eyes away and felt my cheeks turn red.

"I wasn't looking at anything. Just my bratty sister falling over." I lied.

"If you say so." She said smugly and with a knowing smile.

She got up again and almost jumped at me, grabbing at my controller. She climbed over me, laughing as I was pushed on my back. The game was completely forgotten as our messing around turned into a full on wrestling match.

Of course mom came back right at that moment, sweaty and in her sexy running outfit, just as sis was on top of me, with one leg on my crotch and her breasts in my face, reaching for the controller and shouting for me to "give it to her".

"Oh, looks like you two are getting along better than I would have thought. Is this what you do when your mother is out of the house?" She commented.

Sis immediately turned red in the face and threw herself away from me as if burnt. She quickly sat down on other side of the couch and pushed strands of hair out of her face while she tried to act like nothing had happened.

"Yea, right. We're just messing around." She looked at mom defiantly.

"Sure you were." Mom smiled wryly.

As sis was staring daggers at mom I sat up and moved my legs to cover my erection, but I was reasonably sure mom caught a glimpse of it anyway.

"Well, I'm taking a shower. Help me with dinner after, okay?" Mom said to me and sis before she left for her room.

Me and sis were left sitting in the sofa in awkward silence.

"She's just joking you know?" I tried. Sis nodded her head in answer. "Anyway, I think we better get started on dinner."

"Okay." She answered.

Sis moved over to me in the couch and gave me another hard hug.

"Thanks for spending time with me Bro. You're always fun to be around." She smiled at me.

"No problem, Sis." I smiled back. As we stood up to walk downstairs to the kitchen she turned to me.

"Oh, and maybe shouldn't be wrestling anyway if your 'little guy' is going to keep poking me." She teased and then giggled at my reaction.

We helped mom with the food and then spent the rest of the day relaxing, enjoying a lazy Saturday evening together.

**

Mom snuck into my room just after the house had gone quiet. She wore nothing but one of my shirts, a light blue shirt with some darker details on it, likely taken straight from the laundry. She had apparently listened when I said I liked that look. The way her tits strained the buttons around her chest and the way part of her naked ass was visible where the shirt ended made my cock stand at attention right away.

"I thought we weren't going to do this on weekends?" I said, confident it wouldn't change her mind.

"I tried to baby," she answered, "but mommy is so fucking horny... Don't try to pretend like you don't feel the same way. I saw you today. The way you looked at me and your sister both, " she didn't seem upset about that part, "and how hard you kept getting."

"Well, I guess I might have..." I said. Embarrassed that she had noticed that.

"Come to think of it, it was seeing your sexy erection that got me in to all this in the first place wasn't it?" She sat down and moved her hand on top of my sheets, like she was imagining what lay underneath. "Do you really expect me to be able to resist it today?" She started pulling off the bed sheet.

"No I don't." I grinned. "To be honest I was probably just going to sneak over to your room if you didn't come by, but we did set the rules in place for a reason Mom. If sis decides to walk by..."

"You're not going to try and stop me are you?" Mom said and straddled me. "If you do, I might just have to make you reconsider." She took my wrists and gently pushed them down to the sides of my head to hold them in place, playfully rather than roughly. "It's bad for a boy to disobey his mother isn't it?"

"Oh, I would never, Mom." I smiled at her.

She readjusted herself so that her vagina aligned with my cock and so that the length of it, which lay on my stomach, slid between the folds of her swollen lips. Mom kept my arms in place and held my gaze with a hungry look as she ground her already very wet pussy up and down my shaft.

"God, you're so fucking hot Mom." I spoke, letting her know exactly what was going through my head.

She smiled and took a hold of my head as she leaned in for a hot, wet kiss. We held that kiss as she continued grinding on me.

A fair amount of heat had built up from the friction of our bodies before she pulled away. Mom moved her head down on my body, kissing her way to my aching and drenched erection. She took me in her mouth and worked her tongue over it as she bobbed her head up and down my shaft.

The way she used her lips, tongue and how she mixed it up by sometimes taking me a bit down her throat or switched to licking my shaft felt amazing. It was a good thing I had gotten better at controlling myself or I would have cum way too quickly.

Just when I was getting close to cumming she stopped and sat up. I groaned in displeasure but didn't comment. She moved her head up to me and whispered in my ear.

"Let's pretend you're sleeping, okay? Just let mommy take care of you baby."

"Su-" I started, but she put a hand on my mouth before I could get it out.

"Don't speak. You're sleeping remember?" She said mischievously.

Mom slid down and resumed her sucking. I was certainly not going to complain if she wanted to role play a little. I started moaning softly as if I was dreaming while mom held my dick in her mouth.

It didn't take very long for me to get close to orgasm again. I considered telling her that but remembered I was suppose to be sleeping. Besides, she probably knew what she was doing by now.

I came, resisting the urge to take hold of her head as I shot jets of my semen into her mouth with a drawn out growl. Mom took her time swallowing in gulps and made sure she got any lingering drops of cum before she released me.

"Mmm... Son, you taste fantastic..." She said to herself. "I'm so lucky you sleep so heavily."

Mom sat on the bed for a while, watching my shrinking dick in silence. I didn't go completely soft though. Going more than a day without release seemed to have had at least one positive effect on me. She moved up to whisper in my ear again.

"Make sure you stay asleep now honey. Mommy is going to come back soon."

She stood up without putting things in order, as she had used to when she thought I was sleeping, leaving me naked and half-hard on the bed.

"That was so nice Son. Hope it made your dreams pleasant sweetie." She said before leaving the room, leaving the door open enough for a slit of light to shine through.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds