Not Quite Sleeping Ch. 03

Long seconds went by, minutes maybe. I was thinking about grabbing my bed sheet from the floor to cover myself from the cool air, despite mom's instructions, when the door finally opened.

I closed my eyes and kept my breathing slowly as mom walked carefully back to my bed. She seemed to just stand there watching me. When she spoke, I realized I had been wrong.

"Holy shit..." My sisters voice said, full of awe.

I was shocked. I almost panicked and gave myself away before I realized she thought I was sleeping. If anything she was in the wrong for walking in on me sleeping naked.

"Holy shit," she repeated, "I can't believe she did that to you..."

Wait, what? She had seen that?

"Jesus... That's so... She's such a..." She trailed off.

I carefully opened my eyes just enough to see. My sister was indeed standing to the side of my bed, watching me. She was wearing a long t-shirt and probably had her underwear on beneath.

She didn't look as horrified as she sounded though. Her eyes seemed to be glued to my now growing penis and she rubbed her inner thigh unconsciously with her left hand.

"You're still dreaming aren't you?" She said cautiously and turned to study my face.

I kept my face neutral and rested as I slowly closed my eyelids the last bit. In the dim light of the room there was no way she could have noticed I was awake. I was pretty good at faking it after all.

Not before she put a hand on my stomach did I carefully open my lids enough to see again. This all seemed very familiar. Did I dare hope to know were this was going?

"It's still wrong... isn't it?" She whispered, but I noticed a note of lust in her voice.

She was staring straight at my now nearly fully erect cock as she stood in silence, making little circles on my stomach with her fingers.

I took this time to appreciate how beautiful she was, even with that baggy t-shirt on her. That golden blonde hair, her lean form and long naked legs. Sis moved her hand to rub herself through her panties. She seemed to unconsciously bite her lip as she stood watching me. Before long she was moaning softly, her cute voice only making my dick harder.

I almost sighed in relief when she moved her hand from my stomach to carefully take hold of my shaft. Her small hand around my cock made it feel bigger than ever before.

"Holy shit, Bro..." She repeated once again, more awe and lust in her voice.

She kept working herself through her panties with her left hand while she held my cock in a determined grip with her other, carefully moving it up and down. Her soft moans were filling the room.

It didn't take too long for my sister to cum. She let a high pitched whimper escape her lips and bent over slightly, then took her hand from her underwear to put it on my leg for support. She breathed heavily and got down on her knees beside the bed, head resting on the side of the mattress.

"Fuck..." She breathed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." She swore.

She eventually looked up again, to find my still very erect cock laying in front of her. Please... I thought. Fucking please.

I almost thought I had developed psychic powers when she leaned forward as if on command with her mouth open and closed her lips around my cockhead in one move.

"Mmmf." She let out as she gave me a very inexperienced blow job. She didn't move her tongue and only held her lips locked around me while she moved her head. Regardless, because of who it was and the still amazing feeling of my sisters warm mouth on my cock, it got me close to orgasm very quickly.

I came in the middle of her pushing down on me again. That obviously startled her as she pulled away instantly.

"Mmmfff! Bleh..." She let my sperm fall out of her mouth. What didn't stay on her chin landed on the sheets and on me. I was left to unload the remaining semen on my stomach, feeling good but a bit disappointed.

"Oh, crap!" She said as she noticed the mess. "Oh no, no, no." Sis said with panic in her voice.

She got up and ran out of the room, coming back with wads of paper which she immediately used to clean it up.

"Umm... that should be fine. Yea... yea it has to be." She said once she had cleaned me and thrown away the paper. "Oh my god..." Sis put her forehead back on the side of the bed and sighed, her fears put at ease.

She took my bed sheet from the floor and tucked me in. She kissed me softly on the cheek and whispered as she stood up.

"It's better if you don't ever find out about this Bro..."

Sis turned around and walked out the door, leaving me in my bed. I wanted to pinch myself. Holy fucking shit I thought. How the hell had I gotten so lucky?

Before long mom snuck back in to find me staring at the ceiling, thinking about threesomes and if the universe would punish me for my hubris for daring to even consider such things.

"Soooo, how was it?" Mom asked with a wicked smile.

"Uuuh, what? You knew?!"

"Of course I knew, sweetie." She answered and lay down with me.

"But how?" I asked. "How did you get her to..."

"Get her?" She laughed. "I didn't. I just noticed someone was watching us, trying to stay hidden." She explained patiently. "And she wasn't moving or calling out, so I just figured..."

"You figured she would walk in and suck off her brother? Really? How the hell would you know that?"

"Oh, sweetie." She trailed her fingers along my chest. "Just cause you fooled me once doesn't mean that your mother doesn't notice things. Haven't you noticed how she is always touching you, and gets upset when I challenge her for your affections?" Mom looked at me with an understanding smile as my eyes gave away my answer.

"Well, I suppose you don't really have anything normal to compare her behavior to. Seeing as your mother also wants to fuck you." She teased.

"Besides, " she continued, "your sister doesn't have any classmates or friends named John whose name she would be moaning in the shower. And yes, I've checked. Only you, her sexy brother." Mom poked me and her smile went wide as my eyes did the same.

"Wow... really?" I said in disbelief.

"Yes, so... what do you think about that? Think I should share you with her?"

"Hell yes!" I blurted out. "Uh, I mean if that's what you want... and she wants, and... it's okay?"

"Hah, don't worry Son. I don't mind. In fact, I think the idea turns me on." She purred and trailed her hand sensually over my chest.

"We are going to have to encourage her to continue what she did tonight though." She whispered as she lifted and removed the sheet between us. "I think it might be fun."

I was certainly on board with that idea. I had a good feeling about were this was going.

"You think you've got another one in you tonight?" Mom asked and looked at my dick.

"For you, Mom? Always." I smiled.

I sat up, being tired of laying still, and flipped mom in under me. I still needed time to recover so I moved down to her thighs and kissed my way inward. She was already wet and began moaning even before I got to my destination.

Mom placed her hands on my head to speed me along as I neared her drenched pussy. She whimpered when I placed my open mouth on her and began exploring her with my tongue. I licked her in strokes and pentrated her with my tongue in alternately, making her harden her grip on my hair as she started breathing heavily.

I brought her close, but didn't let her cum. Instead I broke free and went back to kissing her thighs, then moved up her stomach to probe her breasts with my mouth. She sighed with disappointment, trying to guide my head back to her crotch. I obeyed, but as her breathing picked up pace again I broke off once more, making her grunt with displeasure at my teasing.

"Please baby... please..." She whispered, begging for it.

I just smiled and kept sucking on her hard nipples until I was satisfied, then finally moved down again to lap at her sensitive pussy. She was reacting to every lick, prod and kiss now, moaning perhaps a little too loudly.

Just as I could tell she was almost about to loose herself in orgasm I sat up, took my ready cock and guided it quickly to her opening. I thrust in hard, making her cry out in an intelligible shout. Luckily the sound was muffled by mom desperately holding both her hands over her mouth. Her eyes were wide and her legs wrapped hard around me, keeping me bottomed out inside her as she came with violent ecstasy.

Her moans slowed down as I continued pounding her, but they didn't stop. She pulled me in for a kiss as I kept thrusting inside her, and when I finally came it was in her embrace. She seemed to enjoy being filled by me and stuck her tongue deeper in my mouth before I collapsed on top of her naked body, panting hard.

Mom slid out from under me after a moment and whispered "Good night" before replacing the sheet on top of me. I remained as she had left me as she exited the room, feeling good but spent. I fell asleep moments later, strange sexy thoughts whirling around in my head which led to even stranger dreams.

My last coherent thought was excitement for tomorrow.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds