Nude Day, Birthday, Art Grade

When she went out back, she found Johnny alone in the pool. Their parents were still upstairs.

Johnny still had trouble meeting her eye. He's gone shy as Robert, Cassie thought. As soon as Johnny saw her, he swam off to the deep end. He did a few laps back and forth while Cassie slipped in to the water and sat on the steps and the shallow end.

After the fifth trip back from the deep end, while Johnny paused to take a breath, Cassie said, "Hey."

"Hey," Johnny replied.

"Don't swim off."

He looked eager to do just that, but he said, "Okay."

Cassie glanced through the sliding glass door to make sure they wouldn't be interrupted, then spoke in a low voice, "I already feel weird about this. Don't make it weirder by avoiding me."

Johnny chewed the inside of one cheek, considering. Then he nodded. "Okay." He seemed to mean it. He looked more relaxed than he had all evening. Cassie felt herself relax a little.

But she still faced a dilemma regarding the next day.

Their parents came out and joined them.

Cassie saw a possible source for some perspective, if she dared asked for it. Neither her mother nor Andrew had ever been terribly judgmental people. They'd never even overtly subscribed to body shaming. In fact, no one in the household used to bother with bathing suits or bathrobes until Johnny and Cassie hit puberty. But the change to going clothed all the time had come so many years ago that Cassie felt unsure about broaching the subject of her publicly reverting now. The sun slipped down behind the trees while Cassie worked up the courage to mention it.

A breeze picked up. From the cool pool water, a slight chill crept in.

"I'm for switching over to the hot tub," Iris said. "Who's with me?"

Everyone was.

Cassie had wished that her stepfather or stepbrother or both would cry off, so she might consult with her mother alone. Neither did. Time was growing short. It was now or never.

"Mom? Dad? There's something I have to ask you about."

The folks exchanged a glance. Iris asked, "What is it, sweetie?"

"Have you ever heard about Nude Day?"

They exchanged another glance, this one equal parts surprise and scarcely suppressed smiles.

Cassie asked, "What's funny?"

"Not funny, exactly," Iris said, "It's just, that's how I got to know your stepfather."

So far through the conversation, Johnny had looked like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming truck. Now he said, "I thought you met at college."

"We did," Andrew said, "But we didn't really get to know each other until the Nude Day celebration."

"Tough it wasn't just one celebration," Iris explained, "It wasn't officially sanctioned at the university, but there were a lot of private parties in the frat houses and sororities and the crash pads off campus. Some of them even spilled out into the public parks and campus commons."

"The dean must've have loved that," Cassie said sardonically. She recalled Ms. Aster saying that the dean equated Nude Day with drunken frat orgies. He was certainly old enough to have been serving there years ago when her folks had met.

"The dean is a self-important asshole," Iris said.

Cassie gasped. Her mother was no prude, but also not one to use such invectives lightly.

"Never mind him," Iris continued, "I was partying with my sorority sisters, though I wasn't drinking like the rest of them. I was nine months pregnant with you."

Cassie goggled. She'd never heard any of this.

"Anyway," Iris said, "We were all naked, which wasn't nearly as naughty as some of the prissier sisters liked to pretend as it was just us girls there. Then we got a call from someone at your father's frat."

Now it was Johnny's turn to goggle.

Andrew took up the tale. "We were naked too, but a lot of my old brothers thought it would be muc more fun with some sorority girls over. I wasn't looking for fun myself." He told Johnny, "Your biological mother had just left me, and had full custody at the time. I was feeling pretty low. As much as I might've ordinarily relished the thought of a bunch of naked girls, I didn't think I was ready to risk falling in love with one of them and having my heart broken again."

Iris reached for his hand, gave it a squeeze, and held it. "Some in my sorority were not so trusting as to show up at a frat house naked, but were feeling frisky enough to agree to a compromise. We met halfway, on the campus common ground."

"Now this was after nightfall," Andrew explained, "So classes weren't in session. We thought we could have a little party there without getting in too much trouble."

"My sisters still had to convince me to go out naked with my bulging belly," Iris said. "Now of course I know now that there's nothing wrong with a woman's body, pregnant or otherwise; but I was barely nineteen at the time, and still unsure of myself. Still everyone made a point to talk me into it, so I went."

Andrew said, "Of all the girls there, she caught my eye right away."

"My giant breasts caught your eye," Iris teased.

"Mom!" Cassie exclaimed.

"Don't act so shocked. These breasts were what fed you. They were big before I got pregnant, but nine months in they were enormous. Between them and the belly, I felt like I weighed a ton."

"You looked beautiful," Andrew interjected, "Still do."

"Thank you." She resumed the tale. "When he asked me to sit and talk with him on one of the benches, I was all too eager to get off my feet. It turns out we have a lot in common. After a while though it got harder to talk without shouting. The people all around us were getting louder, talking and playing music and drinking."

Andrew said, "It was the drinking that finally got the campus cops involved."

"That's right," Iris said. "Public intoxication was forbidden on campus, as I'm sure it still is. They might have stood on the sidelines and just ogled over the nudity, but then somebody broke a beer bottle on a cement pathway."

"Damned dangerous when so few of us were wearing shoes," Andrew said.

Iris nodded. "The cops came in, blasting out orders on their bullhorns. It was just about impossible to make out what they said over the distortion. I'm still not sure if they were looking to make arrests or just have us disperse. Naked bodies scattered in all directions. Andrew helped me up from the bench. Before I could take one step, my water broke."

"Damn," Johnny said.

"Yes," his father agreed. "I wanted to get her to a hospital, but she wouldn't have it."

"Damned right, I wouldn't." Iris told Cassie, "You were getting past your due date already, and I could tell you were trying to make up for lost time."

"What did you do?" Cassie asked.

"Only thing a med student could do," Andrew answered. "I delivered the baby."

Cassie's jaw dropped. "Right there on campus?"

"Right there on the bench," Iris said. "I sat forward, perched on the very edge, barely on my tail bone, and starting pushing. Some of the dimmer and meaner campus cops thought they'd hustle us along anyway. Fortunately one of the tougher sorority sisters found one halfway human uniform with some authority over the rest and got him to see reason. Instead of getting arrested we wound up getting the use of their flashlights, and had them running for water and towels and such."

Andrew added, "Keeping the cops busy, I think we helped keep a lot of naked people from getting arrested."

Iris laughed. "I wasn't thinking about that at the time. All I needed was to push Cassie out, safe and healthy. And we managed it, right there on the bench by the east wing."

Cassie knew that bench well. Just hours ago she'd sat there beside Robert, and studied his depiction of their instructor as a naked succubus. The thought would have made lots of other people squeamish—or at least embarrassed—but Cassie realized that her mother had made a good point a turn back. Cassie needn't act shocked at anything both natural and nurturing.

Johnny asked Iris and Andrew, "Why didn't you ever tell us this before?"

His father said, "You remember how none of us used to worry much about being dressed around the house?"

Johnny nodded. Cassie herself had thought on those days just an hour ago.

"We started keeping covered around the same time you two hit puberty. Now nudity doesn't become dirty just because a body is growing up, but," he told Johnny, "We noticed that you'd started getting shy about your own body. That's not uncommon around that age. We just decided to follow your lead, if it made you more comfortable. The thing is, Iris and I had thought we might save the story of how we met until you got old enough to understand it. I'm not sure now if we did right in waiting so long. How can you understand a thing you never hear?"

"We went back and forth about it," Iris said, "About telling the tale, and about whether or not we had to stay covered up. Ultimately, we just didn't want to embarrass you kids about either."

"We're not kids anymore," Johnny said.

"Exactly," said Andrew. "So now is at least as good a time as ever."

"About just sharing the story," Cassie asked, "Or about going naked again too?"

Iris asked her daughter, "Is that what you'd like?"

Cassie took a deep breath before speaking. When she did, she surprised herself. "I'm going to pose naked for art class tomorrow."

"How exiting!" Iris exclaimed, "Are you nervous!"

"Very," Cassie admitted.

Ever protective, her stepfather asked, "Are you sure it's want you want to do?"

Cassie considered, and said, "I'm sure."

Iris asked, "Does that mean we don't need to wear swimsuits any more?"

Cassie shrugged. "Not on my account. In fact, it might make me feel less weird about if..."

She trailed off, but the others got her gist.

Andrew asked his son, "What do you think?"

Johnny had looked a bit stunned through most of the evening. Now he too took a deep breath before speaking. "I hate to think everyone kept dressed on my account. I mean, I appreciate the consideration, but I didn't mean to stifle anyone. I'm sorry about that."

"Nothing to be sorry for," Iris said. "It was our decision, and you were still a kid."

"Like I said, I'm not a kid anymore." With that, Johnny shucked off his trunks. He kept his hips below the surface as he did it, but tossed the trunks several feet away. He'd not be able to emerge without going completely uncovered.

Andrew stripped in the same manner.

Smiling, Iris stood. The straps of her one-piece were a bit too complicated to unravel without elbow room. She pulled the bathing suit down, first revealing a chest still striking—even if not quite so firm as it might have been twenty years prior—then the tiger stripes of stretch marks about her hips and belly, and finally a trim tuft of pubic hair.

Andrew whistled in appreciation.

Still smiling while stepping out of her suit, Iris told Andrew, "Not in front of the kids, dear."

As Iris sat back down in the water, Cassie stood. "Like Johnny said, we're not kids." She untied her top, tossed it aside, and did the same with her bottoms before sitting back down.

They soaked for a while together, chatting, laughing, all clearly feeling more relaxed than any of them had in a long time.

From inside came the toll of a grandfather clock.

Again Iris stood.

"Bedtime?" Andrew asked hopefully.

"Almost," Iris said, "But it's also midnight, officially Cassie's birthday, and Nude Day!"

"Happy birthday!" Andrew cheered.

"Happy birthday!" Johnny echoed, "But wouldn't Nude Day technically start at sunrise?"

Iris put her hands on her tiger-striped hips. "I'm the astronomer of the family, and if I say we can celebrate at midnight, then we can celebrate at midnight."

Cassie thought Johnny might stay underwater to avoid even a fraction of the embarrassment she'd experienced herself when he'd come home and found her masturbating. He surprised her by rising, exposing himself to the night air. "Can't argue with that," He told Iris.

"Wise man." Andrew also stood and stepped out of the hot tub.

Iris had begun to towel off, making no particular effort to cover herself as she did. She asked her daughter, "Coming?"

Cassie rose and began to dry herself, likewise without trying to hide behind her towel.

"Now that's the way it ought to be," Iris said, "The birthday girl in her birthday suit!"

Everyone laughed, and everyone left their swimwear outside.

"Seriously though," Cassie said, "Any birthday celebration can wait. I know it's the weekend for everyone else, but I still have class tomorrow."

"Alright, sweetie." Iris gave her daughter a hug and a kiss on the forehead. Andrew followed. Then then married couple, going on the eighteenth anniversary of the night they'd met, made their way upstairs and down the end of the hall to the master bedroom. Cassie didn't think they'd go directly to sleep. She mused that while many would get squeamish acknowledging what went on behind closed doors, she was just happy that her mother and stepfather still found joy in each other's company.

At the foot of the stairs, Cassie almost had her stepbrother go up first. But that would feel too much like hiding behind him. She took point, then waited for him at the top of the stairs for him to join her. There she gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

Johnny asked, "What was that for?" They hadn't been that demonstrative with simple affection in many years.

"For not making it weird," Cassie answered, "Or, you know, not too weird."

Johnny returned the gesture, and kissed her on the cheek.

"And what was that for?"

"To wish you a happy birthday."

Impulsively she hugged him.

He tensed for just a moment, then relaxed and returned the hug.

They parted, smiling, and said goodnight. He went into his room. She went into hers.

Neither bothered to close their doors.

Chapter 6

Wet Dream

Cassie didn't think she'd be able to sleep, but she was.

She found herself at the university, before a large assembly. She'd thought she would be appearing only before the handful of students in her Summer art class. Instead she found herself in a packed auditorium. She stood at center stage, looking out at the audience. They stared back up at her.

From the orchestra pit came music, a live rendition of a track from her sultry playlist. Cassie knew it was time to get undressed.

She looked down at herself. She gathered that art models typically entered wearing a simple robe. She found herself dressed like a burlesque dancer in high heels, thigh-high fishnet stockings, a garter belt, a G-string, sequined evening gloves, a bustier, and pasties.

She froze.

I can't do this, Cassie thought. I thought I could, but I can't. Not in front of the whole school! Being nude around the house is one thing, but this...

In her head, Cassie heard the voice of Ms. Aster.

You can. There is nothing to fear.

Cassie answered aloud. "But I was just going to model for art, not dance out of my clothes like a stripper!"

She heard Aster's voice again, this time not just in her head but in her ear. "Stripping is also art. You can do it."

Cassie took a few steps, seeking the source of the voice. She found Ms. Aster waiting in the wings, and flapping her wings. She looked just as Robert had depicted her, as a naked succubus. Aster smiled encouragingly and gestured for Cassie to proceed.

Turning back toward center stage, she saw a stool had appeared. Upon it sat Robert, already nude and already half hard. Only his face was covered. His long locks so completely obscured his face that he might not have had one at all.

"Oh, sure," Cassie said to herself, "I have to dance for my grade while he just sits there."

"Do not dance for the grade." Aster flew overhead, singing in tune with the music. "Dance for the mind. Dance for the heart. Dance for the eye. Dance for the art."

And Cassie did dance. She peeled off garment after garment, and tossed each one high above her head. Aster swooped back and forth like a pendulum, catching each piece from the air.

Cassie played to Robert as much to the cheering crowd. She didn't know how he could see her through his hair, but he must've. He cock grew steadily harder and longer and thicker. It stood straighter and taller. Veins pulsed in time with the music.

Once she was completely nude, the song paused. The audience fell silent. Cassie wasn't sure what she was meant to do next.

"Pose with him," Aster suggested, "Perhaps perched on his lap."

The music kicked back in. Cassie didn't hesitate. She sat on his lap, sliding back along his long legs until his cock nestled in the cleft of her buttocks.

Everyone in the audience each produced a sketchbook as if from nowhere. They opened them, and their pencils flew over the page. Their scratching sounded like the strings of violins.

Cassie thought she might be expected to hold still for their reference, but she just couldn't do it. She slid her backside smoothly up and down the length of Robert's cock.

"That's good," Aster cooed, "But the pose could be better. Why not turn to face him?"

Rising and turning, Cassie still couldn't see Robert's face. Little perturbed, she straddled his lap. Again unable to sit still, she rose and fell, rose and fell, sliding her labia and clit along his cock. If she were to slip ever so slightly, if he were slip inside her, he would go all the way to her cervix and stretch her out along the way. She wasn't sure she could take him, was sure that she wasn't supposed to in public, and was absolutely sure she would try.

She rose again, pressed her chest again his, embraced him, and descended. She'd thought she might ease down to get used to his girth, but she knew that sometimes you had to dive right in to get used to water. She slid so far down that he'd indeed reached up to nudge her cervix, and still she knew she hadn't taken it all. It could be enough though, with repetition. She rose and fell, rose and fell. It hurt, but it was the best kind of hurt.

"Best, perhaps," Aster whispered in her ear, "But perhaps something like the first pose would be best." As if Cassie weighed nothing at all, the succubus lifted her off Robert's lap, spun her around so that both models again faced the crowd, and lowered Cassie back down onto the cock. Aster knelt between Cassie's knees. "This way, I too can get my fill of the creation." The succubus leaned in lapped at Cassie's labia, at her clit, and at the mingled juices.

It drove Cassie over the edge. Robert came with her. They both cried out in climax. She squirted even more than she had the day before.

The teacher, the succubus, didn't miss a drop. She drank in all that Cassie had produced, then pulled Robert's cock from the sheath and suckled out all he had to left as well. But Aster wasn't done there, and she didn't leave Cassie empty for long. Her tongue extended to an impossible length, up into Cassie, and lapped up the seed Robert had planted there. The tongue tickled her G-Spot and triggered a second squirting orgasm.

Cassie trembled and shook. Her eyes squeezed shut.

***

Chapter 7

Deciding What (Not) to Wear.

Cassie's eyes drifted open. Morning sun streamed through her window. She'd never gotten 'round to shutting the shade.

She woke to find her own fingers between her legs. She could barely remember the dream, but knew that it must've been moving. She fully expected to find that she'd squirted in her sleep. The sensation had been so real. She was surprised to find little dampness at all save between her labia and fingers.

She climbed out of bed. She yawned and stretched out before the window. It let in not only light but a breeze. While she remembered leaving her curtains open, she did not recall sliding open the pane. Or perhaps she did, only in some somnambulist state.

It didn't matter. She closed the window, but not the curtain.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds