Nude Day, Birthday, Art Grade

Cassie peered out toward the neighbor's front yard garden across the street. She half expected to find there the neighbor himself, waiting for another free show. She felt almost disappointed not to see him. She looked to the second story windows and caught movement. He was there in his bedroom, stripping off his pajamas. He was in surprisingly good shape for his age. He was also decently endowed, even if not quite so large as Robert.

Seen in profile, the neighbor gave no sign of seeing her.

Just yesterday she'd considered the old guy a creep for gazing through her window. Now Cassie caught herself starting right back into his. She told herself that turnabout was fair play, and yet forced herself to look away and think of something else.

She'd slept in the nude. This wasn't unusual for her. What was unusual was the knowledge that she didn't have to get dressed immediately upon waking.

Before she could chicken out, she stepped into the hall and down to the bathroom. The door was ajar. Still half asleep, she didn't register that the shower was running before she'd opened the door. The sound of cascading water grew louder as the door swung open. The sight of a form on the far side of the frosted glass woke her entirely.

"Oh!" Cassie cried out of habit, "I'm sorry."

"Cassie?" Johnny asked, "Do you need the bathroom?"

She considered running downstairs to the half-bath on the ground floor. Her bladder argued a journey so long, throbbing in sympathy with the stream from the shower head. "I just need to pee," she said.

"Feel free, I guess. Just don't flush. It affects the water's temperature. I'll flush it later."

She told him, "Okay." She lifted the lid, sat, and told herself that this wasn't too strange. She'd urinated within earshot of running showers countless times, in the spaces adjoining school locker rooms. Only those hadn't been co-ed.

And why shouldn't they be, Cassie thought. What does it really matter?

With that, she relaxed enough to pee.

When finished, she almost flushed anyway. She stopped herself, and pumped soap into her hands. She nearly ran the sink, then realized that would change the shower's temperature too.

"Uh, Johnny? You mind if I reach in there and wash my hands?"

"Oh. Okay." He turned the shower head to minimize spray outside, then slid open one glass panel. "Go ahead."

"Thanks." As she gave her hands a quick scrub, she reckoned both she and Johnny were doing a fair job of neither staring overlong at each other nor avoiding sight of each other entirely. For being years out of practice with casual nudity, they were quickly picking it back up.

"All done." She dried her hands. "See you downstairs."

See almost ducked back into her room to put something on. She refrained. She passed her own room and followed a wonderful scent downstairs.

Her mother and stepfather were already there. Over the counter separating kitchen from dining area, she caught a glimpse of textile. Her heart wanted to sink and speed simultaneously. Had the household bailed on Nude Day already? Would she look like a freak for being naked?

She repressed the urge to flee back up to her room, and ventured forth instead. The textile she'd seen formed a simple canvas apron. The purpose was utilitarian. Eggs were frying in a skillet. The pop of frying butter or oil could burn, and the cook was otherwise nude.

Andrew deftly turned an egg.

Iris, completely nude, pulled a stack of plates from a cabinet. Turning, she saw Cassie, and smiled. "Happy birthday, baby, still in your birthday suit!"

"Thanks, mom," Cassie said, "But if you're gonna repeat the same joke I'm gonna need some coffee first."

"Okay, okay." Still smiling, Iris set the plates down and gave her daughter a hug. "How about you set the table while I pour the coffee."

Andrew turned off the stove, then gave Cassie a light kiss on the forehead. "Happy birthday sweetie." He looked up at something behind her.

Cassie turned and saw her stepbrother leaning in from the edge of the doorway.

"Don't stand there, son," Andrew said. Come on and give us a hand."

Johnny entered a little sheepishly, and a lot nude. "Just wanted to be sure we're really still doing this before I come in and make a fool of myself."

Iris set down the coffee pot and pulled her stepson into a hug. "No more foolish than the rest of us, and I don't feel too foolish at all. In fact, I feel better than I have in years!"

Andrew pulled off his apron, "Me too."

"Me three," Johnny said.

Iris broke the embrace with her stepson and turned back to Cassie. "And what about you? Still nervous about posing today?"

"A little." In fact, Cassie had been so distracted by adjusting to naked time around the house that she'd almost forgotten she was scheduled to go naked in public. "I'm also looking forward to it."

Her stepfather asked, "Would you like us there for moral support?"

Cassie thought about it, while trying to keep her expression neutral. She remembered her middle school years, back when she'd been embarrassed to have either of her parents drop her off for class. She'd gone through a phase wherein she'd wanted to be seen as too grown up to need parents. Now that she was grown up, she doubted she'd ever be so far past that phase she'd want her parent to show up naked at school.

But then, that was how they'd met, wasn't it?

Another thought struck. Cassie would most likely be posing with Robert. A flash of her dream came back, in which she'd rode his cock while their teacher lapped between their legs. Even before that dream an exhibitionist streak had been growing within her, independent of any particular boy. Either way, going au naturel around the house was one thing. Getting aroused in front of her folks would be quite another.

"That's okay," Cassie told Andrew. "I'll be alright. Really."

Sitting at breakfast, Cassie picked up a cloth napkin, unfolded it, then stared at it. Ordinarily she'd drape it across her lap. Now she asked, "Is the main point of a napkin to keep food off your clothes?"

"And to dab at the corners of- Oh." Her mother stopped halfway through unfolding her own. "I see what you're getting at."

Andrew chuckled, "No clothes, nothing to keep clean."

"Except me," Johnny said, placing his napkin on his lap. "The last thing I need is crumbs in my pubes."

Cassie laughed.

Suppressing a smile of her own, Iris said, "I'm not sure that comment is quite appropriate while we eat."

"But he may have a point." Andrew draped a cloth across his own lap.

Cassie considered her hot coffee, and placed her own napkin as her reflex had wanted. "Everything in it's place, like Dad's apron."

Iris set her napkin in place as well. "I guess we're all still discovering, or rediscovering what's appropriate."

After they'd cleared away the breakfast dishes, Iris called everyone into the living room where everyone took a seat. She and Andrew and Johnny all had cards to give Cassie. Within the greeting cards were gift cards. Johnny had gotten her one for music. Andrew had gotten her one for books. Iris had gotten her own she hesitated to pass over. She looked a little unsure.

"Mom?" Cassie asked, "Are you alright?"

"Fine." Iris shook her head as if to clear it. "Here. I hope this will be useful." She handed over the envelope gravely.

Cassie opened it. Inside was a gift card to her favorite clothing store. "I love it, mom. Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"

"Well, if you're going without clothes-" Iris stopped herself, and laughed. "Of course, that's just around the house and in this one class. It's not like we can go naked everywhere all the time." She sighed in a wistful way. "It's just an old dream of mine, one I'd almost forgotten. It just came back so hard I almost believed it, that it could be Nude Day every day, everywhere."

Cassie got up and hugged Iris. "That sounds nice, but in the meantime there are lots of places I could wear new clothes. Thanks mom."

She hugged Andrew and Johnny as well, thanking them in turn.

The grandfather clocked chimed. It was already eleven.

"Oh, Hell," Cassie exclaimed. I'm supposed to be there in half an hour, and I haven't even gotten dressed yet!"

"You're just to undress when you get there." Iris gave a mischievous grin. "Why not go as you are?"

"And get arrested on the way? No thanks?"

"That's a real possibility," Andrew said. "The city cops are no more enlightened than most of the campus cops were in our day."

"If they bust her, we'll bail her out." Iris sounded more than half serious.

"Well," Cassie admitted, "It does sound fun. Maybe I could stash a sun dress in my bag to slip on if something looks like trouble."

Now Johnny was grinning too. "I dare you to do it."

"You know what?" Cassie said, "You're on.

Cassie ran upstairs to her room, hyperaware of how her boobs bounced without their accustomed sports bra. She pulled a loose and flowing sundress from her closet and placed it in her bag beside her sketchbook. She checked herself in the mirror. She rarely wore much makeup, and she kept her hair in a short enough bob that it didn't need much maintenance. Still she ran a comb through her strands a few quick times before bouncing back downstairs.

***

Chapter 7

Nude Drive

Johnny, Andrew, and Iris were waiting for Cassie at the foot of the stairs.

Iris said, "You know you don't really have to go through with this, any of it."

"I know, mom." Cassie slipped on her sandals, and nothing else. "I want to."

"And you're sure you don't want us to come along?" Andrew asked.

"If only just to kick the asses of anyone who doesn't get that skin doesn't mean consent," Johnny added.

"I appreciate it, but I'm sure. I'll be alright." She gave them each a hug.

"Alright then," her stepfather said. "We'll see you you out."

She expected them just to walk her the few feet to the door. When she stepped naked onto the front porch, she was astonished when they followed her out.

"It really is okay," she told them. "You don't have to come along."

"We're not," Andrew said, "We're just seeing you off."

It was so sweet Cassie almost teared up. If she'd given another round of hugs like she wanted, she definitely would have. Instead she just nodded and made her way down the front steps.

She feared that her legs might go out from under her. They held firm.

As Cassie got to the driveway and out into the hot midday sun, she noticed the old man across the street. When she'd spotted him through his window slipping off his pajamas, she wondered if he might be celebrating Nude Day too. Now he wore a pair of bermuda shorts as he pottered about his herb garden.

From back on the porch, Andrew had seen him too. In a big, friendly voice, Cassie's stepfather called, "Hi, Steve!"

Cassie didn't stop to wonder at how they'd been neighbors for so long, but she'd never before learned his name. All she could think was that having been greeted, he'd look up and see her naked. Again.

He did indeed look up. He didn't so much gape or goggle as squint and give an uncertain wave.

Cassie fumbled for her keys, and realized the she'd buried them somewhere beneath the sundress and sketchbook. She considered giving in right then and just donning the dress. She carried on the search for just a moment longer, and found what she was after. She pulled out the keys and then fumbled again, this time trying to disentangle the one that opened the car from those which opened the house and mailbox and side gate. She almost dropped the entire ring. The jangle of metal on pavement would almost certainly draw the eye of anyone else who happened to be in the neighborhood.

The whole world would see her naked.

Cassie paused, and took a deep breath. She'd wanted to be seen naked, even if it scared her. Hell, especially if it scared her. The old guy across the street had to have gotten an eyeful already, and soon her whole class would. And it was all okay.

The correct key stood at the ready in her hand. She slipped it into the lock on the first try. She opened the door, got in, and backed out of the driveway.

She even gave old Steve a wave as the drove off.

She passed only a few vehicles on her way out of the residential neighborhood. From the first two, no one seemed to notice her. The third was a truck jacked up higher than any spotless, city-going vehicle had reason to be. She vaguely recognized the driver as someone who lived in a few blocks away. While staring at her tits he managed to stay on the road, but barely. Cassie didn't think he'd even bothered to look at her face. Still, at the next stop sign, Cassie paused long enough to fish one minor concession to privacy from her glove box. She donned a large pair of sunglasses.

On the next road, when yet another ogling truck driver swerved slightly, Cassie worried that she might cause an accident. She told herself that she wouldn't really be at fault, that it was the responsibility of each driver to keep their eyes on the road. At the same time she recognized the Nude Day was barely observed around here. Since departing she'd seen not one other naked person. She knew enough about human nature to know that the unusual could catch the eye almost as well as a naked women.

Though short on time, Cassie seriously considered pulling over to don her dress. Before she could find free space in which to park, she found a pair of kindred spirits.

A red convertible with the top down pulled up beside Cassie at a stop light. She looked over, as the couple in the convertible looked back. Neither the male driver nor the woman beside him had a stitch on. They saw that Cassie was likewise unclad, and grinned.

"Happy Nude Day!" called the woman.

"Happy Nude Day!" Cassie called back. She wasn't sure from the angle, but it looked the woman was giving her guy friend a hand job with both hands. Cassie wanted to hop over to their car and join the fun. Even if they'd be amenable, Cassie didn't have the time to spare.

The light turned green. The nude couple turned left. Cassie went straight. Still worrying about the time, she got stopped by a train.

When the crossbar began to go down, she Considered gunning the engine and driving under it. She kept her cool, and her place safely back from the tracks.

The train went on for a long time.

A car pulled up on her left. It was full of geeks about her age. They wore overstretched T-shirts, each bearing the insignia of a different super hero.

Cassie knew she was considered to be something of a nerd herself. She scanned the faces in the car beside her for any she might know from her science classes. She recognized none, and breathed a sigh of relief. So far there had been no crossovers between any of what she'd considered her more serious subjects, and the attendees of the Summer art class with its impending nude exhibition. That's the way she'd hoped to keep it.

The guy in the passenger seat spotted Cassie. He got the attention of his fellows, and then Cassie became the focus of that attention.

She'd known of too many lonely guys who went bitter, thinking they'd been entitled to flesh they'd been denied. While none of these guys looked suave, Cassie wondered if they would at least be respectful.

"Miss," called the one who first spotted her.

Now was that expecting attention or just requesting it? It sounded to Cassie's ear like the latter. She decided to play along for the nonce. "Yes?"

"Can we take your picture?"

"May we," corrected one in the back.

"May we?" Echoed the speaker in front.

Cassie considered before replying. "Three conditions."

"Yes?" said the front passenger.

"First: You understand that this is a gift, not something owed."

They nodded frantically.

"Second: you all stay in your car. No touching."

"No touching," they agreed.

"Third, we're done when the train has passed."

"Yes! Yes!" The train had been rolling by for a while. No one present knew how much longer it might run.

Satisfied, Cassie sat up high in her seat and twisted to present her bosom to best advantage. She pushed each breast up from below and rested them on window of her door.

They already had out their cell phones, snapping as many pictures as they could while throwing quick glances at the passing train.

Cassie was having fun. She maneuvered around in her seat to moon them out the window.

"Oh, god, yes!" One of them exclaimed.

Cassie wondered how best to give them a clear shot of her pussy. Though she'd had them swear to stay in their own car, she decided that nothing really stopped her from getting out of hers.

But they'd run out of time. The caboose was going by. A line of cars had he pulled up behind both her own vehicle at that of the superhero fans. She didn't know much those behind might've seen of her behind, but she imagined they wouldn't appreciate getting held up once the crossbar had finally risen.

Cassie scrambled back into a sitting position. "Show's over, boys."

"Ah, man," complained one from the geek's back seat.

"Be cool," said the front passenger. He'd tucked his own phone away. Now he put his hands together in a pose like prayer, and said, "Thank you."

"Yes!" the rest agreed, "Thank you!" Even the one who'd complained now wised up enough to offer his thanks.

The train had passed. The bar rose. Cassie blew them a kiss and drove off while the flustered driver of the super-fan-mobile fumbled to find the right gear.

She couldn't stop. She was running late. She drove straight to the college lot's gate.

Chapter 8

Naked from Car to Class

On a Summer Saturday, the university's parking lot didn't always had a parking attendant on duty. There must have been some special event that day, for an attendant stood right at the entrance. Cassie wondered if her adventure would end before It had barely begun, closed down by a call to the campus cops.

She thought of an expression she'd once heard somewhere. Go big, or go home.

With her bountiful breasts now unbound by her usual brassiere, Cassie had no problem going big. She sat up higher in her seat, and flashed the attendant more than her monthly pass.

He grinned and waved her in.

Whatever event might be happening, it hadn't brought in enough people to fill the lot. Cassie even found a spot in the shade. She pulled in, switched off the car, and took a moment to collect herself. Her jitters had returned, and gave no sign of going away. She didn't have time to calm her mind. She gave one last glance out the windows and into her mirrors. She spotted just a few scattered people, each close enough to see but none close enough to tough.

With a great force of will, Cassie opened her door and got out. She grabbed her bag and slammed the door. She hadn't meant to swing it so hard, but her nervous energy had other ideas. The sudden noise assured that the few student within view all turned to look.

One guy gave a whoop. Another wit laughed and called, "Forget something?" Either might have tapped Cassie's reserves, but the third student was a woman who flashed her own tits at Cassie. It might a been a come on, or a jest, or a show of solidarity. Cassie took it for the latter. She returned the salute, bouncing her own boobs at the woman, then skipped out of the shadows toward class.

Once out of the parking lot, she had to cross the campus commons

She ducked behind a tree. She scanned for cops and saw none. Scanned for professors. Still none. Scanned especially for the dean who wouldn't condone nude day. No sight of him. She did she a number of chair and long folding tables, arranged in neat rows. They were untenanted, so she broke cover.

She passed at a crouch between tables, and stumbled upon a group of people she hadn't seen.

They sat cross legged on a ragged patch-work quilt spread out on the grass. They had the bohemian look of art students, though none from her particular class.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds