Nude Day, Birthday, Art Grade

One woman in a hippie skirt expressed mild concern. "Everything alright?"

Cassie nodded. "Sorority stunt."

She wasn't even in a sorority, but the lie was out of her mouth before she realized she didn't need it. More than anyone she'd encountered since she'd set out that day, the bohemians took her nudity in stride. The excuse had been surprised out of her, as she'd almost tripped over their quilt. She felt as embarrassed at uttering the falsehood as she'd had when Johnny had accidentally seen her fingering herself to orgasm.

"Um," Cassie floundered. "Anyone got the time?"

"Yeah," said a guy with a goatee. "Goin' on noon."

"Thanks, Cassie said. "Gotta go!"

She skipped past the bench where she'd once sat with Robert. That was just yesterday, but it felt like a lifetime ago. It struck her anew that it was also where she'd been born, so that was a literal lifetime ago. For all she knew she'd been conceived there too. Her mother never really talked more about her biological father, and certainly not of that particular night no matter how much else she felt comfortable sharing.

Cassie threw open the glass door to the hallway leading to Ms. Aster's class. As the pane's angle shifted, she caught a reflection of the bohemian's behind her. They were all getting up and collecting their things. Perhaps when she'd asked them the time, they came to realize that they were also running late for something.

Whatever that might be, Cassie figured it wasn't her problem. She went inside and jogged down the corridor. She'd barely made it two yards before finding that she couldn't keep up that pace. Her sandals were slip-ons. It wasn't just that they made a flip-flopping sound which echoed down the hall, but that they were impractical from any page more brisk than a speed-walk. Also jogging made her boobs bounce in a way which had started to hurt. Cassie didn't care about the sundress she'd never donned. She wishes she'd brought her sports bra. She tried holding her breasts to keep them from bouncing so much. This also proved impractical, as she couldn't quite keep hold of both boobs while keeping her bag from slipping off her shoulder.

Had this corridor always been so long? She'd never noticed.

Behind her, the door through which she'd entered now opened again. The bohemians were all streaming in, chatting amiably among themselves.

They were heading the same way she was! Cassie figured they couldn't be going to the same class, unless there'd been some mixup. Still she didn't wish them to overtake her on their way to one of the other rooms along the hall. None of them seemed aggressive. It was rather that Cassie would've been mortified to get swept into chat with a group to who she'd just lied.

Boobs and bag and sandals be damned. Cassie picked up the pace.

Finally, she reached the end of the hall. Out of breath, trembling, and now filmed with sweat, she pulled open the art class door and stumbled inside.

All eyes turned to look at her. There were a lot more pairs of them than usual. Attendance had been hit or miss, but Cassie didn't think she could so uncertain of so many faces. There were a few she knew, a few who might have attended for the first few sessions before such long absences that they might have dropped out, and a score more she didn't know at all.

Ms. Aster stood at the head of the class. She too had turned to look at Cassie's dramatic entrance.

"Miss Jansen," Aster said, "I am pleased you could join us. You and Robert will be the second pair to pose, but I do appreciate your... enthusiasm for Nude Day."

Half the class laughed. The rest regarded Cassie with varying expressions of awe, lechery, and disapproval.

Cassie wanted to turn and bolt.

She might have if the door behind her hadn't suddenly filled with group she'd dubbed as bohemians. They filtered around her into the room.

The guy with the goatee asked how the sorority prank was working out, then saw something in her face that made her quickly mumble a sorry.

The woman in the hippie skirt asked a second time if everything was alright. Even if Cassie had yet caught yet breath, she wouldn't have been able to answer.

Chapter 9

Undressing Room

"Please find your seats," Ms. Aster directed the dressed latecomers, "There are still a few left. The session will begin shortly."

While the bohemians settled, Aster led Cassie into a room she'd never seen.

Is was a small dressing room. Debra and Eddie were there, most of the way through stripping down. Debra had on only panties, while Eddy had one only tube socks. They each looked up with a start as Cassie and Aster entered. Eddie even reflexively covered his penis with hands.

In that instant, Cassie took a strange comfort. She wasn't alone, either in nudity or embarrassment.

Debra was especially surprised at Eddie's shyness. He was, after all, the college's star quarterback. He was well muscled, and had to be accustomed to at least locker room nudity.

Debra looked from Cassie's bare curves and Eddie and back again. Her eyes narrowed. Cassie wanted to say that she was no threat to Debra's love life, and that Jocks weren't so much her type anyway, but what would have been the point?

Debra back to Eddy, rolled her eyes, and nudged him. In an exasperated tone she said, "Oh, relax. Everyone's gonna see it anyway. Besides, this was your idea, remember?"

Slowly, Eddie drew his hands away from his penis.

Cassie had heard the stereotype that most body-builders were overcompensating for something. She didn't know how much truth that might hold. She knew between the med books around her house and the erotic stories she'd read the day before that there was considerable disparity between the average and the tale-spinner exaggerated ideas. She didn't figure that Eddy's particular anatomy was really smaller than average.

Then Ms. Aster walked Cassie around a rack of clothes, and Cassie saw why the sport's star might feel self-conscious.

Robert was there. He'd stripped off an amazing array of layers for the Summer heat. Even today, when Cassie made a point to arrive naked, Robert had come dressed as ever for a Victorian dinner part. Cassie noted no boxers nor briefs among the piles of garb he'd shed. The part such underthings might have hidden now hung impressively long down his between his skinny legs. Through his even longer locks, Robert looked up at Cassie. The meat between his legs twitched.

"Please relax," Aster told Cassie and Robert. She noticed the sheen of sweat across Cassie's shoulders, brow, and bosom. Aster pointed through an adjoining door. "Shower, if you like. If will be at least an hour before we need you." She noted the way Cassie and Robert regarded each other and said, "Perhaps two."

By then Eddy had stripped off his socks and Debra her panties. Cassie saw that Debra had shaved off all her pubic hair, and wondered if she should've done the same. Cassie kept her labia bare, the tuft above it had grown almost unruly.

Aster selected robes for Eddy and Debra. It struck Cassie as silly, as they'd only be taking them right back off as soon as they stepped out before the class. It seemed especially silly now that Cassie herself had arrived in the buff. None the less, the couple donned their given robes. Before leading them out to the crowd, Ms. Aster tipped a sly wink back at Cassie and Robert.

Cassie slipped off her now scuffed sandals and placed her bag down on the bench besides Robert's clothes. She touched her fingertips lightly to the beads of sweat on her bosom. "I think I will take a shower."

Robert looked at her. His cock twitched again, and lifted to quarter mast before Cassie's eyes.

She knew that her dream of him as her lover had not been real. She knew that she barely knew him. She also knew just how she wanted to get to know him.

"Could you," she began, then paused to lick her lips. "Could you maybe was my back?"

"Gladly."

He retrieved an elastic band from among his things, and used it to tie the hair up off his neck and out of his face. Cassie could forgive the impromptu man-bun for a better look at his features. He had strong cheekbones above that strong jawline. She looked down, not just at his cock but at everything. He hand long, thin limbs. And she knew from his that he had talented fingers.

As she openly appraised him, he studied her form as well. His cock rose from quarter mast to half.

She led him into the shower.

Roberts began from behind her, earnestly washing her back, though not skimping once he'd reached her rear. She laced his long, slender fingers with hers and drew them up and around to her chest. Lathering led to caressing, and fondling, and squeezing. She drew him closer, into a tight embrace. As in her dream, his cock pressed into the cleft of her buttocks.

She turned to look back over her shoulder at him, and turned her face up to his. He was so tall, had had to stoop to kiss her lips.

He rinsed the soap from his hands, then slid his fingers down over her abdomen, down to her clit. He stroked and circled and massaged, as he ground his cock against her from behind.

Finally she could take the teasing no longer. Cassie reached down between her legs, back to the base of his cock, and directed the head between her lower lips. He pushed forward. He didn't his length home in one thrust as Cassie had dreamed. She knew now that this was better. It wasn't the length that might wreck her—at least, not yet—it was the girth.

Slid in by an inch, and backed out by half that amount, slid in by two, and back out again by half, slid in by three, and so on till he met her cervix. Cassie felt herself stretched around him and pushed to her limit, knew that she'd be sore, and found that she didn't care.

He continued massaging her clit with each thrust just as far as she could take.

Just as she thought either the pain or the pleasure would kill her, he gasped, "I don't know how much longer I can last."

"Come inside me," she gasped back. "I'm on the pill." Cassie had barely dated in months, didn't always like how the birth control pills made her feel, but in the moment she was unspeakably glad to have stuck with them.

He thrust and thrust and thrust into her with greater urgency, changing his angle of approach just enough rub her G spot just the right way. When he shot his seed into her, she squirted as well.

The nice thing about shower sex was there was so little to clean up afterward.

The not-so-nice thing was that was that it washed away too much of her own natural lubricant. Even after Robert came, he stayed almost entirely hard. He continued pumping into her.

"Too much, too much," Cassie panted, "I'll be too sore to walk!"

He slowly withdrew. When the head at last popped free, they both gave a little whimper. Even though the pain had almost eclipsed the pleasure, it hurt almost as much to be separated.

Cassie turned quickly and took hold of his face in both hands. This time he didn't flinch. He was so tall! She drew his face down to hers, and pressed her lips against his.

From the doorway to the shower, someone cleared their throat.

It was Ms. Aster.

Cassie and Robert started, but did not jump apart. They turned to face the art teacher. They stood side by side, unashamedly naked and hand in hand.

"Are we on?" Cassie asked.

"In a while." Aster's hypnotic violet eyes flashed. "You'd be amazed how long a couple can hold a pose when properly motivated. We have as long as we need."

"We?" Robert asked.

"If you like," Aster replied, slipping off her silky red robe. She was gloriously naked underneath.

Cassie found that she did like. However sore she might be now or later, she thought it must be a crime to deny someone who had the drive to keep going after sharing such pleasure. If their teacher could offer her own fine form to help sate his desire, or to kiss Cassie's own not-so-private parts better, then propriety be damned.

Aster strode in, and caressed each of them from cheek to chest, to their most erogenous zones. "I might just save you two till this evening's special event. You would pose together on the commons, before students and professors, alumni and one pompous old dean. Would you like that?"

In unison, Cassie and Robert replied, "Yes, Ms. Aster."

When it came Cassie and Robert's turn to pose for nude day, they'd put on such a show as to sweeten the dreams.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds