• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nude Melissa
  • /
  • Page ⁨11⁩

Nude Melissa

Eammon took a step outside for a closer examination and boggled at the sight of his wife beneath the vast canopy of the umbrella. Julia was most definitely nude, and apparently asleep.

He realised in an instant -- it didn't take a detective's powers of deduction to figure out this little scene -- whose influence was at work here. This was Melissa again. The girl had somehow influenced her slightly uptight mother to go nude in the garden.

But where was his daughter? Eammon needed to talk to her. He had to find out what the girl was playing at. Her manipulation of the situation -- inviting Julia to the house and subsequent stage management of her parents' reconciliation -- had staggered Eammon. Not that he'd objected at the time, Julia looked great and the sex had been intense and very dirty, but there were questions on his mind.

He and Julia had shared the marital bed on Friday night. Saturday had been spent together as a family and there had been no opportunity to speak to Melissa about the situation. That day had been agony to the man. He'd burned to ask his daughter what the hell she was doing but he never got the chance. He felt the situation slide out of his influence. It seemed that Julia assumed reconciliation was on the cards, and Melissa compounded that assumption by her continual prattle about how great it was to have them all together again.

In the end, the strings holding his emotions already frayed, Eammon succumbed. Once again he let loose of the reins and allowed fate to chart his course. It went against his character to let things decide themselves, but all manner of confusion and anxieties wore him down, and in the end he thought it best to go with it.

In actual fact, he reasoned, it might be best to have Julia close. That way he could keep an eye on her -- and Melissa -- and therefore be best positioned to act if it looked like the wheels were going to fall off the wagon.

But where did that leave him and Melissa? Was their affair over? And, if so, could Mel keep such a huge and potentially disastrous secret? In his work, Eammon had seen how keeping something like this a secret could weigh down on people. The guilt could be corrosive, eating away until, one day, maybe a week, maybe ten years, even twenty, a person could snap and reveal all.

The prospect of hot-footing it to Peru, probably breaking an enjoyable retirement by then, didn't fill Eammon with joy.

No, he needed to find Melissa and get things straight. He had to regain control of the situation.

He didn't have far to look.

Eammon spun round at the sound of, "Hi, Daddy," behind him.

"Mel." He flicked a glance over his shoulder. Julia slept on. Eammon then noticed his daughter was also naked. He ogled the girl's body, a sight he would never tire of. God, she was so fucking sweet. "We have to talk, baby." Another furtive look over his shoulder. "I'm going mental with all this."

"What is there to talk about, Dad? Mum's home..."

Melissa paused and smirked. It was the same grin that her mother couldn't interpret, the sly one that Eammon understood only too well.

The man's cock reacted, an appendage with a will of its own. Immune to the fear and anxiety souring in Eammon's guts, that length of erectile tissue swelled and stiffened in the face of that knowing grin, that leer of corruption, an expression that told Eammon everything -- His daughter's libidinous intent.

"...I saw you fucking her," the girl continued. "I heard what you said to each other. Oh, Daddy," Melissa breathed, rolling her eyes, "it was so fucking sexy listening to you two. I came so hard."

Melissa squeezed her breasts and squirmed. Her eyes blazed as she gazed at her father.

Eammon, his danger radar pinging away, checked over his shoulder for a third time.

"Melissa, shush." He waved his hands in front of his body, fingers spread, flapping a warning at the girl to keep her voice down. To just shut up. "Your mother's right there," Eammon hissed.

"I know, Dad. We've been out in the garden for a couple of hours." Melissa raised herself on tiptoes and peered over her father's shoulder. "But I think the gin might have made her sleepy." She dropped back onto the soles of her feet and looked her father in the eye. "So, you want to talk?" The girl turned. "Come on then, Dad." She began to walk away. "So let's talk."

Eammon hurried after his daughter, bending at the waist slightly in deference to the iron-hard length in his trousers.

The roll of Melissa's hips kept Eammon's eyes glued to his daughter's rump. He was torn between his desperate need to clear the air and desire for that ripe body. He could have groaned with frustration, wondering again how he had come to find himself embroiled in such a mess. He knew that there was just no way that, as long as Melissa was also willing, that he would be able to resist his daughter's charms.

"Are you hard for me, Daddy?" asked Melissa as she led her father upstairs.

Eammon gulped and croaked, "Yes, Mel. I'm ... I'm stiff. You're so lovely, I can't help myself."

"Would you like me to take care of you?" The girl paused on the landing and gestured with one hand closed in a fist. "Or I could suck you?" she offered.

Eammon swallowed heavily again, wiping the back of a hand across a brow beaded with perspiration.

He struggled internally, somehow resisting the urge to rip his suit off and devour the blue-eyed temptress standing so unashamedly naked in front of him.

"Mel ... What's going to happen?" he asked. Eammon nodded towards the rear of the house. "Your mum's back. We have to stop this. If she ever found out, Melissa ... Oh God, I daren't think about it. Do you realise how big this is -- what we've done? If it ever got out I'd be in so much shit." He pointed a finger at his daughter. "And you, Mel, if anyone found out we'd been..." Eammon fished for words, poised on the verge of saying "fucking" but curiously prissy -- maybe it was the suit, the reminder of his job, the rank and status -- he was reluctant to swear in front of his daughter. "If anyone found out what we've done, you'd be damaged too, darling."

With a staggering lack of concern, at least that's how it seemed to Eammon, Melissa answered with, "We'll be careful, then. We'll just have to take care not to get caught." The girl took a step towards her father. "I don't want to stop, Dad," she breathed.

Another step closer and Eammon could almost feel the heat coming off her. His cock throbbed. Pre-cum oozed into his underwear.

"You can fuck me and still do Mum. I'm not jealous, Dad, if that's what you're worried about. In fact it turns me on to think about you and her together."

Melissa took her father's hand, a useless appendage paralysed by a tempest of conflicting emotions and impressions inside the man at that moment.

"Touch me, Daddy," whispered Melissa in that breathy wide-eyed way she used on her father. "Feel my boobs and my pussy. I'm so fucking wet, Dad. My pussy is so, so wet. I've been naked with Mum all morning. She's got a great figure..." Melissa ran her tongue over Eammon's lips. "I'm so envious of her big tits, Daddy."

Eammon blinked and looked down to where the girl's hand caressed the bulge in his trousers.

Melissa flicked down the zip.

"I wanted to suck Mum's breasts."

Eammon groaned, his head lolling when Melissa's fist caressed him.

"I want to suck Mum's pussy, Daddy. I want to lick her clit and finger her cunt."

Eammon broke at that. He gasped and, his fingers leaving the girl's breasts, lifted her bodily with both hands, cradling her in his arms before stampeding into her bedroom. Melissa yelped and laughed when her father dumped her on the bed, the laugh turning to a moan when he then forced her legs apart and slurped at her sex.

"You can have us both, Dad," Eammon heard as, mindless to the enormous risk -- Julia was downstairs -- just before he moved along Melissa's body and, still dressed, even wearing his shoes, with his cock jutting from his flies, he slid into that warmth.

The man groaned when he slid balls deep inside his daughter, cock knifing through her molten desire.

9

When she woke up and found herself alone outside, Julia sat up, her head woolly, groggy from the after effects of gin in the early afternoon.

"Mel?" she called, looking around the garden in case her daughter had moved in search of a better position in which to sunbathe. Julia flung her legs over the side of the lounger. She cursed when she inadvertently kicked the half-full glass and gin seeped into the grass.

Julia stood up and cast an eye around the garden a second time. There was no sign of Melissa. The girl had gone, taking her vodka with her I appeared.

"Melissa!" called Julia as she walked into the kitchen. The time surprised her -- had she slept for so long? It felt like she'd merely dozed, twenty minutes at most, but the digits on the clock in the microwave oven told a different story.

Her husband should be home. But where was he?

"Eammon!" A pause. "Melissa! ... Mel, are you here?"

She took a glass from the cupboard and filled it with water from the tap. Julia swallowed quickly and then refilled the glass and drank again. Refreshed, her thirst abated, Julia climbed the stairs and, just when her foot cleared the top step, her daughter appeared from the bathroom on the landing.

"Sorry, Mum," the girl said. "I was about to jump into the shower. I heard you calling ... Are you all right?"

"Yes, yes. I'm fine," Julia replied, self-conscious and awkward by her nudity when Melissa was covered in a towel. "I just woke up and wondered where you were. Is your father home?"

"I think he's in your bedroom. He's not been home for long."

Julia gave a weak smile and thanked her daughter. She walked past Melissa towards the bedroom she would once again share with her husband.

She found Eammon stripping out of his suit.

"You're home," Julia said, stating the obvious. An urgent call from her bladder caused Julia to miss her husband's expression completely. She didn't notice how flustered he was as she moved past him on her way to the en-suite.

Rattled by the close call, Eammon had pumped jizm into his daughter only a minute or two earlier, the man struggled to recover his composure. He had seconds at best to regain his cool.

"I saw you in the garden," Eammon said. His best option, he knew, was to get his wife on the back foot. To ask her questions and keep her distracted. "Nude," he added. "That isn't like you, Jules."

Eammon heard the rattle of the toilet roll holder and imagined his wife wiping herself after peeing a long stream into the bowl. The toilet flushed.

"It was Melissa," Julia replied, her voice coming from the en-suite over the splash of water running as she washed her hands. "I don't know what that girl's thinking of these days," Julia added, returning to the bedroom.

Eammon hastily folded his cum-smeared suit trousers onto a hanger and stashed the offending article in his wardrobe. He could sort that out later.

"She's been acting really weird," his wife was saying.

"How so?" Eammon asked, buying time. He knew the answer to that question well enough. Or at least the gist of it. Melissa was off her head with her sexual desires.

"Sort of ... dirty," Julia replied after a moment's consideration. "Sexy-dirty, I mean. She was saying things, really intimate stuff. Really sexual."

The blade of fear pricked Eammon again. He did his best to play it cool, but it was so bloody difficult. His heart hammered in his chest while the man fought to remain calm. He'd let Julia tell it. There was no point in interrupting her. Pre-empting her could be disastrous. Eammon knew from experience during interviews that people sometimes gave out way too much information. They rattled on, often offering unasked for information before they could see the big picture.

He kept silent and Julia filled him in.

"She just stripped off in front of me. She cajoled me into it, too." Julia blew out a breath, her cheeks ballooning. "I don't know quite how she did it but there I was, in the buff. Then she just kept on commenting about my breasts and how she loved them ... about how she envied me." Julia blushed. "Do you know, Eammon," she continued, quietly, "she even remarked about how you must love them."

The woman paused, deliberating over her next revelation.

"Our daughter told me you had a big cock," added Julia eventually. "Said she'd seen you naked at the caravan." Her voice rose to a higher pitch; incredulous. "She even touched me. Oh, she made it appear like it was an accident, but she put her hand on my tummy and..." Julia laid a hand where her daughter's had rested, low down on her belly, "...her finger was on my pubes. She stroked my breast, Eammon. She caressed the side of it with the back of her fingers. Just brushed me tight there on my boob."

Flustered yet relieved that the girl hadn't let slip anything about the incest, Eammon shook his head, his face set, as though puzzled by his daughter's behaviour.

"I ... I don't know what to say, Julia." Eammon spread his hands.

His wife moved towards him.

"She's right, though," Julia murmured. "You have got a big dick."

Eammon, only too aware he must reek of sex, knowing his cock was coated with the residue of Melissa's lust and his own outpouring, stepped back.

"I did get a little horny." Which was the understatement of the year but Julia could hardly admit to what had really passed through her mind. "The gin I had and the sun really got to me. I had a dream, a really filthy one, Eammon."

The man gulped as his wife moved closer. His bare rump hit the edge of the wardrobe door.

"It's made me all gooey, honey," Julia continued. She regarded her husband, eyebrows arched, eyes sparkling. A smile twitched at the corners of her mouth, and if Julia could have seen that expression she'd recognise it as the same devious smirk Melissa sometimes wore. "Come on, Eammon," Julia insisted. She pressed her sun-oiled, perspiration-sheened body against Eammon. "How about a little fuck? Mel's in the shower. We can keep it quiet and make it quick. Just fuck me, darling. Do it to me hard and fast."

Eammon's cock twitched with renewed interest. The man himself couldn't quite believe it. He was in his forties for fuck's sake. What business did his dick have reviving so soon? Nevertheless, as surprised as he was at the quick reload, again reckless with that urgent surge of lust, forgetting that he had just dipped his wick in his daughter, Eammon pulled his wife to him and kissed her mouth.

They went at each other in a frenzy of gasps and whispered endearments. Eammon bundled his wife to the bed, dancing with her across the room while their lips remained locked together. He pushed Julia onto the mattress, a low growl coming from his chest, a deep rumble of yearning before he thrust her thighs wide and licked her from anus to clit.

Julia gasped and snorted and clawed at the quilt beneath her.

"God, darling, that feels so fucking good," groaned the woman. "I'm already hot and wet down there. Can you taste me?" she squealed. "Do I taste good?"

"See for yourself." Eammon rose and moved in to kiss his wife.

"Daddy," Julia moaned, returning to their role-play from Friday.

Brother and sister was one thing, but Daddy and Daughter? Oh fuck, that was so much hotter.

Eammon was poised above her, his length in one hand, the blunt cock-head nudging her.

"Are you going to fuck your little girl with that thing?" Julia whispered.

And when her husband said nothing, when he merely gazed at her, his mouth open, eyes glazed, Julia groaned and thrust her hips up to take him inside.

"You are, Daddy," she grunted, already moving, rushing to her climax. "You are fucking me. Do it. Fuck my pussy. Fuck it like a good Daddy should."

"Julia," Eammon grunted, the bells of deja-vu clanging.

His wife and daughter were spookily alike. He hadn't noticed before but both women looked up at him with the same expression of surprise, their faces twisted with desire, lust burning in their eyes. They moved the same way and even used similar phrases.

"Fuck, Julia," Eammon groaned, "that's so filthy." He winced and moaned, eyes rolling before he recovered and continued to thrust into the woman beneath him. "Am I your daddy, darling? Do you like Daddy fucking you?"

"Yes!" Julia squealed. "I do, I fucking adore it. Fuck your girl's pussy, Daddy. Make me come. I'm so hot and wet for your cock."

What happened next, Julia found when she was in the middle of her analysis, later, much later, was one of those moments when life can turn in an instant. When, in that period of reflection that would follow, Julia thought about why she acted as she did that Sunday afternoon, she could only ascribe it to simple, good old, human nature. After all, people did crazy things all the time, especially when caught in the throes of sexual abandon. Lust was a powerful force that had the capacity to render even presidents of influential countries to behave with reckless abandon in the very halls in which they wielded that power. And don't people start ill-advised affairs all the time? Bosses and employees, neighbours, married women and young men?

It was when the surge of her climax had just begun that it happened. The pivotal moment arrived just as the warmth rippled from that place between her legs, suffusing outwards in waves. Right at the point Julia's insides clenched and she felt the surge down there, the rush of viscous wetness accompanied by her body squelching around her husband's girth, she opened her eyes and saw, with an immense slap of shock, Melissa standing in the doorway, fingers wedged between her thighs.

"Come for Daddy," she heard the girl say. "Go on, fuck my Daddy's cock. Come for him."

Julia stared into her daughter's eyes, saw the girl's face twisted with lust, her eyelids heavy while a hand stirring around her vulva.

"Oh God!" she cried. "Mel! Shit, Melissa..."

Julia's orgasm hit, the tide taking her out to a place beyond her senses. Her husband was fucking into her, grunting his pleasure, and her daughter was looking on. She was vaguely aware of Melissa sawing away at her own clit. Julia could see the girl was close to orgasm as her own climax boiled on and on.

Julia heard Melissa's voice as though it came across a vast distance.

"You're coming, Mum. Fuck, look at you cumming on Daddy's cock."

She heard Eammon's blurt: "Melissa ... Bloody hell, girl, what--?"

"Don't stop, Eammon," Julia mumbled, barely aware of what she was saying.

It didn't matter. None of it. The sole focus for her at that moment was the pleasure she was experiencing. They could deal with it all later. All of the crap could be discussed. All she cared about was her orgasm.

"Don't stop, Eammon," Julia mumbled again. "Please, don't fucking stop." Her eyes locked on her daughter's and Julia, through the mist of her joy, saw the girl's eyes clear.

Melissa looked at her mother, completely lucid.

"Is it that good, Mum?"

"Yes," Julia gasped. "Yes it is. So fucking good."

The girl, as though bidden by some signal given by her mother, crossed the room.

She placed a hand on her father's back and Eammon gawped at her, totally gobsmacked at what was occurring.

"Keep fucking her, Dad," Melissa, her eyes focussed on her mother. "She wants you to keep going."

Melissa reached out a hand and stroked Julia's breasts.

"Can I fuck Daddy, too, Mum?" she continued. "Later. Can I fuck Daddy ... And can I kiss you, now?"

Julia didn't object when Melissa's lips touched hers. To the contrary, she opened her mouth and sucked on the girl's tongue, the climax blooming again.

Epilogue

One year later: The South of France

Eammon Morgan opened the boot of the rented car and hauled out his luggage. It had been two weeks since he'd seen his wife and daughter, they having gone on ahead while Eammon had to work.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nude Melissa
  • /
  • Page ⁨11⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds