Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 19

He paused then, thrusting shallowly and waiting for her to regain herself. When she came down he lifted her and placed her on his furs. He flipped her over and ravaged her from behind, sliding a hand around her waist to rub against her clit. Unable to bear his weight she curled flat on the ground, shouting foul Rovian obscenities.

He rutted harder and harder as his own pleasure came closer and closer to filling her. With a growl he impaled her, pumping all of himself inside of her. She screamed, cumming from the sheer bliss of being so full.

They remained locked for several minutes, traumatized by their effect on one another. Slowly, Kail pulled out and collapsed on the side of her. Sighing he pulled her on top of his chest. She breathed heavy and mumbled, her fingers flexing.

"So..." he mused with a grin. "I take it you missed me?"

She yawned. "Mm...something like that."

________________________________________________

When Zyra returned to her tent it was almost daybreak. She was smiling happily until she saw Rell sitting in the corner. When he saw her she saw relief and anger.

"What is wrong?" Zyra asked.

"Are you insane?" Rell hissed lowly. "Are you trying to ruin everything?"

Zyra closed the tent. "I don't understand. I thought you and Ginger..."

"This is not about Ginger," Rell snapped. "This is about you sneaking off into the woods! What if someone found you? How would that look? Did you think of that?"

"It was only for a night," Zyra pleaded.

"Zyra!"

"Besides, it is not like I could bring him to Ginger's tent," she said accusingly. "We were both suffering! It's been an awful couple of days. Admit it!"

Rell rubbed his temples and nodded. "You're right, these days have been awful, but if you get caught you'll make it all for nothing. I stood up to my brother for you."

"You stood up to your brother for you," Zyra corrected, narrowing her eyes. "You pretend to be my lover, that is what you have done. You chose to fight your brother, you did not have to. Do not forget that Rell."

Rell's fire diminished a little and he took several deep breaths. Finally he cooled.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I'm just...very stressed."

"Understandably," Zyra agreed. "Although."

"I still don't want you to see Kail."

"What?"

"Just wait until this is over," Rell begged. "If you want I too will remain celibate. We can complain to one another, but I do not want this to end in disaster. Can you understand this?"

Zyra didn't want to. Everything inside of her wanted to rebel, but Rell was right. How would it look?

"I understand," Zyra huffed. "Though, there is no need for you to deny yourself because of me."

"I will take a lesson from your steadfastness," he said chuckling. "Besides, we both survived may years without coupling. Surely we can go back to that time?"

Zyra gave him a doubting look. "Would you go back?"

Rell laughed. "Not unless dragged. Tell me, how fares Kail? Is he aware of our predicament."

"Oh, well actually..."

_________________________________________________

Henna ran as fast as she could toward Kail's dwelling. She had entertained a man that night and went to the stream to wash. Whilst in the water she had seen Zyra running out of the woods. It had startled her at first, but whatever had been on her mind dulled her senses.

Finding herself undetected, Henna decided at once to follow her. Supernatural power or not, Henna was a fast runner. Zyra's speed was easy at the moment so she could, for the most part, keep up with her.

She watched her disappear into her tent only to hear Rell bark, "Are you insane?" Crouching her stomach against the ground like the huntresses had taught her, she sidled up the back of the tent and listened in. What she heard twisted her stomach.

Zyra, Zyra had Kail? So that was why he had refused her. Zyra, the selfish spread legged whore that she was juggled not only Rell and Hanto, but Kail as well!

Henna could not understand how she could attract these formidable men. She supposed with Rell it might be Zyra and him striking common ground.

They were both freaks.

As for Hanto, the tall dark and handsome son of the Chieftan, she could understand that as well. Hanto was a handsome brute. Zyra was a pretty brute. It made sense for her to end up with them, but Kail?

Zyra had not even liked Kail! She treated him like a common slave, using him to make weapons and banishing him whenever she felt like it.

Henna jumped over a log, stretching her thin powerful legs through the air like a deer. It couldn't be true, and if it was...well, Henna knew what she would do.

She ran through the path to his campsite and looked around. Whatever he had made was finished. She knocked on it, waiting for entrance. Inside she heard rustling and a long groan. As the sound came closer and closer to the door, Henna found herself afraid. Her eyes widened and her pulse raced out of control.

When the door swung open she gasped.

"Back so soon?"

Kail stood drowsily in the doorway, completely naked. His forest green skin clung to every muscle seamlessly like a glove. His limp heavy manhood hung between his legs underneath a scarlet bush. The olive green member was huge.

Kail eyed Henna as her unhinged jaw gaped at him. Irritated he grumbled and walked back into his home. "Hm, I thought you were someone else," he rasped.

Henna closed her mouth and swallowed. She had the power here. She had the control. Stepping forward she walked inside and closed the door behind her. Kail who was tying the strings of his britches frowned. Henna could see the tantalizing V of his waist just above his pants and she could feel her mouth water.

"I didn't say you could enter," he stated dryily.

"I wasn't asking," Henna retorted, her voice slightly unsteady.

In response Kail smirked and narrowed his eyes. "You're in over your head kid. Go home."

"I am not!" Henna shouted. "And you have no right to keep saying those things to me! I am a grown woman. A full woman in body, soul, and mind. Just because I'm not dragging sacks in front and behind me does not mean I am a child!"

Kail let out a tired sigh and sat on one of his stools. It was too early for this. Even thin women had a certain air and sensuality about them that suggested adulthood. Henna did not have that.

"Very well. I was wrong. Now, what is it that you want?"

Henna ground her teeth together then licked her lips.

"Is it true that you were with Zyra last night?"

Kail's yellow eyes drilled into her as he sat up. "And who told you that?"

"Answer me."

"Why?"

"Because I know it's true! You thought I was her didn't you?"

Kail's expression was blank, then inch by inch a coy devilish smile stole onto his face. An exposed fang glistened.

"Then why, pray tell, are you even asking me the question? Jealous little one?"

"You villain..." Henna simpered striding forward. She boldly went to sit upon Kail's lap. "If you wanted to make me jealous, it worked. She leaned in to kiss him but he stopped her.

Sighing, he pushed her off.

"No. Henna, this game has gone too far."

"I'm not playing."

"You are. With fire."

"You dare mock me even now?" she shouted. "Do you not realize the gravity of your situation?"

"Enlighten me," Kail challenged, standing up.

Henna flinched at his overwhelming frame, but trudged on.

"Zyra has sworn herself to the Chieftan's son Rell. She has lied to you and used you. You know nothing about what she truly is. She is not good enough for you..."

"You know nothing about me," Kail said scathingly. "You don't know how good I am."

"I know enough to—"

Kail grabbed her by her collar and she yelped as he brought her toward his face.

"What is it you want? Do you imagine that I'd care for you? Caress you? Love you?" He chuckled darkly. "What does a bitter will-o-wisp of a girl like yourself have to offer me?" he growled.

"Stop it Kail! You're hurting me!" Henna clawed at his hands but it was to no avail. He was too strong. Subtly he loosened his grip, though he knew he wasn't hurting her.

"You think fucking makes you a woman? How many men have gone between those legs only to find themselves disappointed?"

"Shut up! Just shut up!" She had begun to cry.

Kail loosened his grip completely and pushed her towards the door. Tears streaked down her dark cheeks. She looked up at him finally with the appropriate emotion, hatred.

"I will tell you this one the last time," Kail growled lowly. "You are nothing to me and you will remain that way. Now go, and do not come back here."

"You can't," Henna sobbed. "You can't treat me this way!"

"I am. Now go."

"You think you're so special," Henna spat venomously. "You and that whore you fuck with. Well we'll see about that. You'll pay for this. I swear it."

"I have no doubt I will," he said evenly.

When she stormed out she slammed the door and broke a jar on his shelf. Cursing he checked to make sure the contents weren't poisonous. They weren't. One bottle over and he would have had problems. He bent down to clean, sleep still in his eyes. His mouth tasted of dread and Zyra. Perhaps Henna would punish him, but he didn't care. It would no doubt be worth it.

________________________________________________

While Rell was benefiting from Ginger's lack of propriety, Zyra was dying inside. So much for sharing in the sacrifice. Rell has lasted three days before he dove into the comfort of Ginger's bosom.

She could have sworn that the celebration was a lot shorter than this. Maybe the problem was she wasn't doting on Kyzu like she used to. Kyzu would give her several instructions to carry out and fill her time. That was back before she had come of age. Or after, she focused on hunting and avoided the camp as much as possible. Now she was supposed to be with Rell.

"It's almost over," she said aloud. "Almost over."

"What's almost over?"

She turned and saw her sister at the mouth of her tent. Surprised she jumped, "Nothing. Sister...I—"

"It is very bad that a huntress of your caliber is being caught off guard," Kyzu thought rolling her eyes.

"What troubles you must be great indeed."

"No," Zyra protested. "I'm fi—"

"Lie to me once more and I shall make you clean furs," Kyzu threatened.

Zyra winced. Cleaning the furs during the celebration was the nastiest job anyone could have. She had drawn that duty two years ago and still could not forget how filthy she had felt.

"That's very cruel of you," Zyra said frowning. "Why have you come?"

"I've come to check on you," Kyzu simpered, taking a seat on Zyra's floor.

"Where are your pillows?"

"I've never had pillows," Zyra chuckled. "Has it been so long?"

"Yes, indeed," Kyzu nodded. "I am so accustomed to you coming to my tent that I have not seen yours in such a long time."

It hurt Kyzu to see her sister living with such menial means. It was as though her rank gave her no comforts, just trouble.

Zyra looked at her musing sister curiously.

"Does it still bother you that we separated?"

Kyzu sighed. "Sometimes. Other times I think it would have killed us had it been otherwise."

That made her laugh. Sitting she ushered her closer in to sit beside her.

"How is the Chief?" Zyra asked, patting her sister's hand.

"Disheartened by the quarrel of his sons," Kyzu admitted with a sigh. "I have not taken him into my arms. I can hardly complain however. There are many eager younger men who desire a flower like myself."

"Your modestly is breathtaking."

"Ha. You talk to me of "modesty," painted spear wielding warrior."

The laughed in each other's company before a tangible silence fell over them. Zyra frowned as she broached it.

"Sister, is there...another reason for why you have come?"

Kyzu looked up at her, her eyes piteous.

"Yes. I know that you have chosen Rell. I also know that Rell wishes to become Chieftan of the Ursie tribe."

"Yes," Zyra agreed. "What of it?"

Kyzu took her hand and held it firmly.

"I know that you care for him, at the very least as a friend."

Zyra frowned. "Yes? Please complete your thoughts dear sister."

Her hand squeezed tighter and Zyra wondered what was the matter. "Sister...?"

"It is Firetoucher," Kyzu said stiffly. "She had given birth. To a son."

"Oh..." Zyra said sadly. He would have to go the Ursie tribe. "Does she take this news ill?"

"She takes it as she must," Kyzu stated. "But the child's father...is Hanto."

Zyra's breath caught in her throat. She released Kyzu's hand and stood up shakily.

"You know what this means yes?" Kyzu said as calmly as she could. "The Ursie law is different than ours. Hanto has provided his tribe with an heir. This makes him a stronger candidate than Rell for Chief, even though Rell is the firstborn."

"Stop it."

"Now that Rell has made claims to you—"

"Stop."

"It will be expected that you and Rell must..."

"Enough!"

Kyzu looked at Zyra as she held her head and knelt. Zyra knew holding her ears was futile, but it felt better. Kyzu wasn't speaking so she couldn't block out the thoughts or images. She could only breath as evenly as possible and try not to panic.

"Zyra...look at me."

She turned to her sister and saw the determined look upon her face.

"Whatever your decision is, however you stand in this, I will support you. I will protect you."

"Don't say that."

"I mean it Zyra."

They stared at each other like strangers.

Zyra fought the watering in her eyes.

"You've...never protected me Kyzu. Never."

"I know."

Kyzu's eyes shone as well. The wave of emotion that washed over Zyra showed her Kyzu's need to have her trust, and to prove herself. She wanted to help her for a change. But Kyzu had hurt her before. It would be stupid to hope, and so she chose not to.

"Very well," Zyra uttered dismissively. "Have they announced it?"

Kyzu sensed her dismissal and stood.

"No. Hanto will wait until mid-meal."

Of course, Zyra thought bitterly. He would want a crowd.

________________________________________________

"So it is with great pride that I present to you your grandson dear Chief and Father."

Hanto raised a hand and the pregnant Firetoucher waddled forward with a tiny baby swaddled in cloth.

All of the Chief's animosity towards Hanto disappeared as he saw the continuity of his tribe wiggling wide-eyed in front of him. Words were not enough for him. His eyes shone with unshed tears as he clapped his son's back and firmly embraced him. His son's first child, and it was a boy.

"Well done," he gruffly rasped. "Well done my son."

Hanto looked at Rell who had gone pale. After a long elaborate diatribe concerning an announcement and an unveiling, he had the baby presented.

He smirked inwardly at this triumph but did not see his goal among them. Where was Zyra?

If what she said was true, Rell had a long length of time to give Zyra a child. He had spent three nights with Firetoucher and he had produced an heir. He now had another thing Rell did not have, virility.

The Chief looked at Rell and ushered him over to hold his nephew.

Firetoucher stood stiffly amongst them, knowing that the bundle in her arms would soon be an Ursie. Their arrangement for population had been crude but effective. She imagined some men might regret not seeing their daughters grow up. Combining the tribes was too risky. There were power struggles, rapes, crimes and culture that gender divided almost evenly down the middle. The Awaquai tribe was for those who loved one another. She and Hanto did not love.

Firetoucher tried not to despair. She would have her son all to herself until he was able to survive without her breast milk. Her child would grow up to be a Chief son, or be the Chief himself. He would have a good life. At least of that she was certain.

Zyra watched the proceedings from inside a tree. She couldn't be down there, not when she knew what would happen. It had been foolish to put on this elaborate ruse. She and Rell had two choices, neither pleasant. She thought about escaping to Kail's when she saw Rell's eyes connect with the distant tree.

He saw her. Turning, he pointed to his necklace and started walking off. So he wanted to meet at their place. Sighing she followed after him, headed for the stream.

When she arrived, Rell was pacing back and forth. She walked up to him and tried to put a hand on his shoulder but he pulled away.

"No!" he snapped.

"Rell calm down."

"He's taken it Zyra," Rell snarled, inches from some violent display of emotion. "He's taken the Chiefdom. I am finished."

"No you're not," Zyra cooed, but he turned on her with angry eyes.

"I am," he snapped. "Our father has wanted many things from us in the past, but none call to him like an heir, a male heir. The only way to compete with Hanto now is to have an heir of my own."

"Then go forth!" Zyra said waving her arms. "Be virile!"

Rell paused in his pace and glared at her.

"How am I to exercise my virility whilst attached to you?"

Zyra winced at his tone. "Well, cast me off. I do not care for my romantic reputation. Say you found me unfeeling and unemotional. You are handsome enough to find other mates."

"And leave you to Hanto?" Rell grumbled tiredly. "No person is deserving of that fate."

"I have already "consummated" with you remember?" Zyra said chuckling. "I believe that renders my duties complete. If I must never fuck another human male again so be it."

Rell laughed and shook his head.

"You make this sound simple. I fought for you Zyra. How would it look that I would defy my brother for the first time for a woman, only to cast that woman aside? My one positive feature that my father acknowledges is that I am more level-headed than my brother. If I start to become impulsive now, I lose more ground."

"What about if I refuse..."

Before she could finish he gave her a look. Zyra was on thin ice. If she refused Rell, that would mean she accepted Hanto. No other male had shown her interest. Besides, if she did not complete celebration with a steady stream of sex, Hanto could easily argue a failed consummation and win a chance to contest her barrenness. In other words, he would win by default.

"What are we to do?" Zyra asked him softly.

"Pray, hope an heir will fall out of the sky."

She watched Rell sit down as guilt clawed at her. When she could not stand it anymore, she spoke.

"Why have you not asked me yet?" she snapped.

He looked up at her. "Asked you what?"

She glared at him. "You...know what."

It would be unthinkable, and yet she thought of it as did Rell. If they actually tried...the real way, the proper way, to consummate in hopes of an heir...

In tribe law once a child was had by a bound couple, they could split without shame. It was actually encouraged for the pool of talents to be recycled into diverse offspring. If Zyra produced a child, she would no longer be bound by loyalty to Rell.

But Zyra loved Kail, nothing would change that.

How much was she willing to risk for her tribe?

"I won't ask you yet," Rell said finally. "I will hold it in until my insides hurt, and then hold it in longer." He locked his blue eyes upon her and she swallowed.

"I will wait until there is no hope. Until I have no chance but one. And if I am abject and lowly, if I am forced into a corner from where there is no returning, if I am desperate and selfish enough to change our relationship forever...I beseech you, to dare not refuse me."

"How could I?" Zyra breathed looking at the ground. Unsteadily stepped back from him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds