Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 19

In that moment Rell terrified her. It was as though he held a powerful weapon and he was not afraid to use it. She could see now that his desire to become Chieftan ran as deep as her desire to protect her village. It was these similarities that had brought them together, and it was these similarities that disgraced them now.

Rell was disgusted by what he would have to do, she was disgusted that he actually might ask.

That night they did not sleep in the same tent. He went to Ginger and stayed there. She lay there on her furs, lonely and upset.

What would Kail think? She had practically crucified him for licking Ginger and Rell could be her second infidelity. Granted they were not together when she had her tryst with Scallen, but it was too much. Maybe she should open the relationship like Ginger had.

Instantly a demon of jealousy shook her.

It was right, that had been a stupid idea.

Emotionally distraught and feeling abandoned she did what she swore not to do, she stood up and ran to Kail. When he greeted her it was first with suspicion then gladness.

"Your small friend came to visit me," he said smiling as she engulfed him in her arms.

"I don't care."

"You know who?"

"I already said I don't care. Now come to me. I need you."

Kail looked at her in shock before recovering with a warm smile.

"Alright. Come here." Gently he took her hand.

She was surprised she had admitted that so easily to him, mortified even. That was, until he slipped a hand under her skirt. Minutes later she was on her back.

One of his hands held hers while the other braced up her thigh. She hissed and cooed as he licked at her. Moaning she squeezed his hand tighter. It was that hand that she held as she came, that hand that crushed her palm flat as he rode her, that hand that never let go. Shaking from her orgasms she wrapped her body around him, waiting for her emotions to settled down. They didn't.

Her heart still raced and her fingers still quivered. Feeling him breathe heavily against her skin she knew he was affected too. She smirked satiated. So, this was love?

A hand that you dared not let go.

__________________________________________________

Henna struggled as the arm of Hanto crushed her against the tree. His eyes were wild, feral and as the bark dug into her tender skin, he was merciless.

"What did you say?" he hissed dangerously. "I dare you to repeat it. And Maker help me if you are lying..."

"I'm not!" Henna weakly creaked. "Please..."

Disgustedly Hanto let her go and watched her crumble to the floor. He let her cough violently for a few moments before forcing her to her feet.

She winced, his fingers on her arm would no doubt cause bruising. She should not have tried to seduce him first.

Though Hanto and Firetoucher had produced a child there was no love amongst them. In fact he could tell that on some level she despised him. As she sat there coddled by women, rocking the boy, somewhere in her heart she saw him as a thief. If he was, he was an unwilling one. The tribe would raise the boy. He might be useful at an older age. For now, Hanto was unprepared.

To be honest he hadn't been trying to sire a son when he laid with her. It was only at Zyra's provoking that he had sought out Firetoucher. She had been eager enough too, she had adored his hair, might have enjoyed a daughter with his hair. But he had given her a son.

Zyra's advice was to be her downfall, but now...now things were different. He was beyond downfalls and he was beyond reason.

Fury laid into him as he watching the quivering girl before him. She had an easy way about her, something he might have indulged in had he been in brighter spirits. When she saw her natural whiles were not winning his grace, she had tried another tactic.

Bending low she whispered into his ear, "I have information about Zyra. I think it's only fair that you know."

He had given her his undivided attention then. He could see in her face how she ate it up like a starved thing. Teasingly she led him into the forest to tell him of her exploits. Even he did not expect his reaction, but it was too late now. Too late for all of them.

"Lie to me," he whispered almost lovingly. He released her arms and bent over her. She gasped as his lips touched her ear.

"I dare you."

"It's true," she spat shakily. "She and the ogre are lovers. I heard it with my own ears, and the ogre confirmed it!"

"Where is he?" he growled.

He would tear him limb from limb. He would destroy him and lay his body by Zyra's feet.

"He shouldn't be your concern," Henna whimpered.

Pushing at him she rounded the tree in an attempt to put an object between them.

"If you hurt me I will tell my Chieftess! We're

on the same side! You need to listen to me."

"TELL ME!" he shouted, spittle flying from his mouth.

"No!" Henna cried. "You will listen! Or I will deny anything you claim. If you act you will seem like an envious mindless fool. You need me! You will listen!"

Hanto forced himself to calm down, but only barely. He watched the dark thin beauty in front of him and his teeth hurt from gritting them. For all her frailty she was a brave thing. He hated that about her. His eyes pierced her angrily.

"What is it you want?"

She observed him equally hateful, and abandoned her spot behind the tree.

"Revenge, same as you. Unfortunately you see the wrong target."

"Wrong—"

"You look at the ogre," Henna interrupted. "When you should be looking to Zyra. The ogre is a mindless beast. If a hot blooded man such as yourself could not resist her what could a wretch like him do? I want everyone to see her for what she truly is, and once she has fallen no man will want her. Rell will abandon her and she still has yet to complete her duties as a villager. If Rell forsakes her before the celebration is over, she will have only more chance to complete birthing rites before her birthday. She will have no one to turn to but..."

"Me," Hanto answered.

Some part of him warred with the idea of trapping her intentionally. He had thought she was to be his when he declared her so. Now, he would know she would not want him.

"She could refuse me. Even then," Hanto said frowning.

"You do not know her," Henna scoffed coming closer. She was getting more and more into her element.

"She would sacrifice anything, anyone for her village, especially herself." She chuckled. "The others might view this as a heroic thing, but all of us, you, me, her sister, even Kail. We are all disposable. You see don't you Hanto? She thinks she is above the law, above all of us. Above you!"

Henna saw him flinch and smirked. How predictable this brute was, but he would be useful.

He stared at the ground as he furiously took in her argument.

"That is why she refused you. She saw you were above other men and instead of acknowledging you as such, she chose to accept your lesser. Rell, that pink, fairy boy with—"

"You watch your tongue or I will cut it out," Hanto snapped, looking up at her once more. "Frail stupid village girls have no right to criticize a Chief's son."

Rell was his enemy, but he was his brother as well. No one would talk ill of him without his consent. Besides, Rell was as fooled as he was. He almost felt sorry for him. Zyra has been toying with them.

Henna swallowed. She was overstepping her boundaries. She needed to cut to the chase before she ruined everything with her overzealousness.

"Here is my plan," she stated. "We will catch them together. When she lies with the beast you will call forth your father Chief, our Chieftess, and whomever you can to witness her shame. Then, you need only act accordingly. Understand?"

"You believe she would dare sleep during celebration?" Hanto questioned. "How will we guarantee this?"

"Leave it to me," Henna said insidiously. "Be

prepared. After the embers of the village fire dies out you will come each night and check this tree. If the branch is bare I have nothing, if it is wrapped in a white cloth that means she is ensnared. You will rouse at dawn and I will lead you to the creature's dwelling. When I come you will say you saw her disappear and have not seen her for many hours. Sound worried if possible. I will suggest we go ask the ogre if he has seen her."

"What if she returns at night?"

Henna shook her head. "Don't worry. She won't be able to." She extended a hand. "Deal?"

Hanto stared at her for a long time. It was obvious the girl was evil, but she was clever and he could use that.

"She deserves to be punished Hanto," Henna said angrily. She would not let this idiot ruin things. He would agree.

"Punish her for making a fool out of you. For refusing you, for making your brother beat you. This is the only way you can now. She will win if you let her. Are you willing to let her get away with this? Do we have a deal?"

If he was morally conflicted he forgot it. With a steady hand Hanto took hers.

"Deal."

_________________________________________________

*NOTES*

Ha! I'm back. *insert creepy singsong voice*

So, funny thing about being an English major.

The papers, never end. You think they do, but they don't. Ever. O.O

I apologize once again about the hiatus, but it was absolutely necessary. It also made me realize that I need to get this story done before the fall, or we're going to have this problem again.

Therefore, I will be doing my best to release whatever I can as quickly as possible. If it's a three page here or a 5 page here I expect the same amount of support regardless.

I'm not worried about that though. You all have been amazing!

Comment as usual I love to hear your thoughts and, "Happy Summer." And I am glad to be back:-P

Love always,

Stubborn Dreamer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds