Older is Better Ch. 02

On Sunday's we did not work since God didn't either. On my second Sunday there (after my first full week) I was surprised to hear mom and dad drive up to the house. Luckily I was wearing a pair of cutoffs and flip-flops, not the usual pool attire when June brought them around to the patio where I was getting ready to cook us a lunch on the grill.

Dad walked up to me and said, "You look like the work here is doing you some good, your muscles are more defined. Nice tan too." And then he shook my hand again. He looked like I had the plague when I grabbed him and pulled him in to a firm hug hello. I swear he brushed himself off when he stepped back, Christ what an asshole!

"Hi mom, it's good to see you again." I said before I went in to get more burgers for the grill. She didn't say anything so I figured she was still mad at me. I walked past her without a glance and put the burgers on the fire before closing the lid.

Mom looked at me and then exclaimed, "Oh Chad, what happened to your back!" and she moved closer before tentatively reaching out and touching my scars and the holes from where her nails had raked across my back.

Before I could say anything June said, "Oh Pam, it seems that a few days before coming up here our young stud here really rocked some woman's life with that appendage of his. He was really pushing her to nirvana when she dug deep into him with both hands! Oh my god just once I would love to have that happen to me!"

My mom blushed profusely as she asked her mother, "Did he say who she was?"

"Oh no, your boy doesn't kiss and tell! I guess she was just some lucky gal who suffered from a sort of 'buyer's remorse' afterwards. Guess they hardly talked about it at all afterwards. Pity for her, I would have followed up with a lot more than some words the next day!"

"Oh Grandmother! Please stop talking about me like I'm not even here! And mom, don't worry about it, I'm fine and everything is healing nicely. Isn't that right June?"

"Yes it is! Oh dear Pam, are you alright? Is the heat and humidity getting to you that bad? You are positively beet red!" June gasped to her daughter. "You sit right down and I'll get you a cold rag for your forehead." June and my dad both pushed my mom into a chair before June left to get the cloth. Dad excused himself to the restroom showing he cared about her so much, leaving us alone.

Very softly mom's voice came from behind me, "Did...did I do that to you?"

"Yup," I replied curtly while nodding my head as I tended to the grill.

"Oh my god, Chad!"

"It's nothing."

"I actually did that to you? You...you didn't rape me?"

I spun around glaring at her, somehow keeping my voice quite low as I tersely said, "Rape you! I love you! I could never rape you! Hell you were coming on to me even before we left the house, showing me your boobs and how hard your nipples were. At the restaurant you couldn't keep your hands off of my cock, like you just had to keep me hard all the while we were there. And then later begging me to fuck you harder and deeper!" I paused to catch my breath before continuing with, "But go ahead and tell yourself that I raped you! Go ahead; put the blame for the most wonderful night of my life on me...YOU had nothing to do with it! Christ mom, I loved you. I loved you just the way you wanted me to!"

I had to turn back to the grill as tears welled up and then flowed down my cheeks. June was back with the cloth and put it on the forehead of my mother who just sat there in a state of shocked speechlessness. My dad walked over to check on me and said, "Are you crying Chad?"

"N-no dad, just got some smoke in my eyes is all. I'm fine, really."

Dad and June talked non-stop filling the void of silence mom and I created. Soon lunch was ready and we sat around the patio table enjoying the outdoors. Afterwards dad got up and went for a walk to look around for awhile, June busied herself putting things away inside and mom and I just sat there quietly. Pam held her head in her hands and said, "I'm so sorry this happened, son!"

"Well I'M NOT!" I said curtly. "We were so good together! I loved every minute of it, even when you dug deep canyons across my back! I love you mom and I always will! I never wanted to hurt you, and if my being around hurts you so much then I will gladly stay here with your mother."

"Oh my god," she said as she slowly looked up at me. "You didn't...you aren't...you haven't um, oh shit..."

"No mother, I haven't fucked her and she hasn't fucked me! No rape going on here. But she is an incredibly beautiful woman, the obvious source of your good looks."

"Did I hear somebody say I was 'beautiful'?" June asked as she came through the patio door.

Wondering just how much she had really heard I replied, "No you most certainly did not! You heard ME saying you are 'incredibly beautiful'! Isn't that correct mother?"

"Yes Chad that is exactly what you said."

June stepped up to me and kissed my cheek, extremely close to my lips before saying, "You certainly know how to make this old gal feel good about herself! That woman that marked your back must have been crazy not to go another round with you the next day!"

I gave her a hug as I said, "Possibly, but I think she was just confused for the moment!" The subject was dropped as the four of us were together for the next three hours until my parents got ready to leave.

"Take care of your grandmother son, help her with everything she needs you to do, okay Chad?" my dad said.

"I promise, dad, whatever grandma needs me to help her with I will give her my best effort!"

"Good! Goodbye son, goodbye mom," and he got into the car ready to go.

Mom and her mother hugged each other tightly before saying their goodbyes. Mom stepped up to me tentatively and slowly lifted her eyes up to mine. "I'm sorry that I doubted you!" she said softly. "I'm sorry that I had you come up here, but now she expects you to help her so help her is what you will do. I do want you to come home though, the sooner the better!" Then she hugged me and gave me a brief kiss on the lips, her tongue just barely flicking at my own before she waved again to her mother and got into the car. And then they were gone.

"Good, they're finally gone! It's time for our swim. Come on Chad, last one in is a rotten egg!" June ran off giggling while she tossed her clothes off as she ran through the house. She beat me by a half second but she still won. We bobbed up together and she messed my wet hair saying "Chad is the rotten egg!" Then she pushed me under the water and wrapped her legs around my neck, putting her bare pussy right in my face!

I flipped her off of me and surfaced gasping for air as she came up laughing at me. "What's the matter Chad? You look like you saw a ghost!"

"Oh no, far from it!" I said. "But you've never done that before, so I've never had your pussy in my face before."

She floated up to me saying, "Oh I'm sorry to have shocked you, Chad. But I'm not deaf you know, and I can certainly add up two and two. So it's no secret from me," she said as she reached out under the water and grabbed my cock tightly, "that your nail scratcher of a lover was your mother!"

I tried to push her hand away as I said in mock shock, "Why grandma, how could you say such a thing!"

"Oh it's really easy when I know it to be true! Both of you said so without actually saying the words." Her hand was stroking my shaft making it grow rapidly to full size as she continued, "It was your mother's eyes when I said I wanted to happen to me what happened to that woman, well that cinched it for me! Now are you going to really help out your grandmother like you were instructed or shall I tell your father you are refusing to do some of the things I'm asking of you?"

"You know, June, you don't have to blackmail me into having sex with you! Just a sign that you want me to be with you and I'd do it because I love you dearly and I find you extremely attractive! I don't like blackmail though, it's a turnoff!" June floated her body right up close in front of me as her legs wrapped around my hips. She guided my cock with her hands and I felt her warm grandma pussy slide over and down around my shaft making both of us groan.

"Oh Chad, I'm sorry about that! I hope you find this, oooooo, a bit more stimulating then!" She pushed away before her legs tightened and her pussy sank back around me making her groan "Oh god, it's been so damned long since I've felt a man inside of me!"

"Well, sure June, grandpa died quite a few years ago!"

"Hell Chad, he stopped fucking me about ten years before he finally died!"

"Oh god, June" I said as I grabbed her hips and did my best to pound my cock into her in the pool water. She gasped as I went on, "I had no idea you had been so badly treated by him. I hated him as long as I can remember!" June groaned heavily as I gave her another hard under water thrust!

Somehow we had reached the side of the pool with my grandmother's back against the edge. With the extra leverage this allowed I started pumping my cock harder and harder into her welcoming pussy. With each powerful thrust she groaned in pleasure: "Ohhh yes, that's so good." "God yes Chad, fuck me hard!" "It feels so good!" "Oh fuck yes!" I had only been slamming my shaft into her for about three minutes when she wrapped her arms around me as she gasped, "OH GOD! I'm going to cum! Oh Chad! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh godddddddddddd yyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssss!"

June's pussy tightened around my shaft and she clung to me as both of our hips pounded against the others. Her lips found mine and she gave me a most un-grandmotherly kiss as our tongues dueled vigorously. Her climax faded away but her hips kept on pounding her pussy onto my iron hard shaft, so I too never slowed down. In less than two minutes she gasped, "Oh my god Chad, you're going to make me cum again! Oh god, don't stop, it feels so good, oh please god don't stop!"

My hands slid around and grabbed her ass then started pulling her HARD against me as my hips drove my cock deep into her love tunnel. June's body was shaking wildly as we worked in sync to push her to an even higher climax, the water splashing wildly around us. Her head fell back as a low guttural moan escaped her, her pussy spasming around me as her legs worked with my hands to force her body hard against me. "Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fffuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkk!" She cried out in an ever louder sound as her orgasm peaked, her body ravaged with long awaited sensations of release.

June pulled her face to my neck and hugged me tight, her sounds muffled by her mouth being pressed against my neck. Her arms and legs were jerking hard to pull her pussy onto me in random movements as she slammed her cunt around my turned on cock. Finally her movements slowed and then ceased all together, her body merely clinging to mine with my rampant cock deep inside of her.

Her head rolled over and I could hear her now saying, "Oh Chad! Oh baby! Oh my god Chad! Oh you are wonderful!" She kissed me hard once more before continuing, "Oh you darling man, you are a godsend to a woman like me! I've needed you for so long and I love what you did to me! I'm a little tired right now; would you let me down so I can go lie down?"

"Absolutely not! I can help you better than that!" I said as I started walking towards the steps at the end of the pool. June looked at me in wonder as I carried her in my arms, her legs still wrapped around my waist and my hard shaft gently thrusting deeply into her with every step.

"How can you...oh my god...haven't you cum yet?!" she asked me incredulously. "Every man I've ever been with would have shot his wad before I did!"

"No June I haven't. You feel way too good around me for it to end so soon. I really prefer much longer love making sessions!"

"Then take me to my bedroom and fuck me as long as you can! Oh god I need you so badly!" She clung to me as her lips found mine once more. Passion oozed from her, her kiss intensifying as I walked carefully through the house. We were nearly to the stairs when her hips started lurching wildly against me as she gasped "Oh please keep walking! This feels so wonderful, just keep walking!"

I took three more steps before reaching the stairs, then moved one hand from her ass to the railing to help steady us. June loved it when I stepped up the staircase and by the fourth step her pussy clamped onto me hard as she cried out "Oh my gawddddddd, I'm cumming! Oh God damn I'm cumming so fucking hard! Keep walking, oh god don't stop Chad, oh fuck don't stop! Oh shit I'mmmmmm cummmmmminnnngg OH GOD FUCK ME!" Her body shook viciously as her head flew backwards while her guttural scream shook the walls of the house.

My balls gave up under the intense stimulation from her incredibly tight pussy and I exploded shooting cum deep into her! Her head snapped back up and our eyes met as she cried out "Oh god yes, give me your cum! Fill me with it! Fuck me and fill me with your cream! Oh my god Chad, oh my god you're making me cum again! Oh fuck meeeeeeee!" Her hips and legs were working overtime as she powered her pussy onto me, urging my balls to continue pumping her full of cum. "Oh god -- oh fuck -- oh -- oh -- fuck -- oh god -- oh Chad -- oh god yes!" she groaned out as my balls slowly ran out of cream.

Holding her arms to me tighter than ever June shook hard on me as she gasped for breath. She was still shaking as her feet grew loose and then her legs slowly dropped from around my waist. I walked up the last four steps and then slowly down the hall to her room, her feet hanging limply by my shins. My right hand went around her ass cheeks and held her firmly as I eased my legs up onto her bed and knee walked towards the center of it. June's arms remained tight around my shoulders as I leaned forward and placed her onto her back on the bed.

"Oh Chad honey, you were wonderful!" she moaned before realizing that my shaft was again pumping in and out of her. "Chad, you aren't done? Are you kidding me? Oh god you mean it! Oh god yes, fuck me some more! Oh god I love your cock! Oh fuck me Chad! Fuck your Grandmother and make her cum!"

My hips were slamming my cock hard and deep but I needed her to know that I meant every thrust. I reached down and grabbed her legs, then pulled them way up until I had her knees pressed against her shoulders. I gave her a long slow thrust and she cried out "Oh my fucking god! I'm so full of cock...oh god don't hold back. Give it to me, fuck me harder!"

Each thrust pressed deep into her, my cock head pressing hard against her cervix as she groaned in exquisite pleasure. Soon she was groaning loudly as I pushed her towards another climax, her face glowing with lust. My hips dropped down and my cock moved in a different angle. My first thrust like that and her eyes tripled in size as she screamed in pleasure while my cock rubbed its full length along her g-spot. With each inward and outward stroke my shaft rubbed hard and long against it and in no time she was shaking violently as she came hard.

June was calling my name over and over as her vaginal muscles became a vise around my shaft. "Oh god June, I'm going to cum again!" I said through gritted teeth.

Her hands grabbed my head and pulled my lips to hers as she cried out, "Oh god yes, DO IT! Give it to me! I want your cum! Give it to me! Oh god YES, I'm cumming again on your cock! Oh fuck!" How she could kiss me and at the same time cry out like that I'll never know, but she did it and I did too! My balls erupted with what felt like gallons of cum into her; our bodies worked as one as we both came together.

Finally it was over, my balls were empty and her pussy was just twitching onto me randomly as my cock rested deep inside of her. Slowly I pulled her legs back down where they belonged and then rolled us over putting her on top of me. "Holy shit Chad, I've never cum so hard in my life! And I don't know how many times I've cum since I said I needed to rest, but now I REALLY need to! I'm just going to lie here and enjoy the feeling of your wonderful cock as your pulse beats through it inside of me!"

June gave me a soft kiss and then laid her face on its side on my chest as a contented sigh came from her smiling lips. Softly she said, "Oh I love how this feels, lying here like this with your pulsing cock deep inside of me! You feel so good in me!" Her lips kissed my chest and then she was still, as her breathing gradually became steady in her slumber. My hands stroked her back and sexy butt for a while until I joined her in slumber land.

Around two hours later I thought I was dreaming until I opened my eyes and saw my sexy grandmother sitting astride my crotch, her happy pussy sliding up and down around my deeply entrenched cock. "Oh Chad, you are so amazing! I wake up after such a long nap and your huge cock is still inside of me, ready for action. I just couldn't let it go to waste! I've been riding you for about fifteen minutes and your magnificent cock made me cum twice! It's been so long since I had a hard cock in me, and I've NEVER had one as hard and long as yours!"

"Well don't stop moving, June! Your pussy feels fantastic around my shaft, so much so that if you keep going I'll fill you again with cum!"

"Ooooo, that sounds so wonderful! But I haven't tasted cum in such a long time, I must suck your cock!" and then she quickly dismounted me and dropped her mouth to my shaft and inhaled my shaft nearly halfway.

"Oh god!" I groaned out. She worked her tongue around my helmet tip several times before slowly taking me to the back of her throat as she moaned around my shaft. I reached out and grabbed her leg, tugging on it until she got the idea. June slowly moved around until her legs straddled my head, her pussy settling directly over my face.

My tongue plowed the entire length of her slit and it was her turn to groan "Oh good god Chad that feels incredible!" Her face dove back onto my cock, bobbing on me twice before I sucked her clit and she gave a huge groan before slamming her face onto me and taking my entire shaft down her throat! I licked her slit four or five more times as she worked her mouth and throat over my entire shaft as we both moaned in pleasure. My lips moved back to her clit and I sucked it into my mouth hard as I flicked my tongue at it. A loud groan that sounded slightly like "Oh fuck!" came from around my throbbing shaft and then June sucked hard onto me in response.

My tongue flicked rapidly at her clit as I gently bit down onto it with my teeth and her hips lurched above me while her throat muscles massaged my shaft strongly as she swallowed over and over keeping me deep down her throat. My grandmother's sexy body started convulsing forcefully as she came on my tongue and face, her cries muffled by my cock fully down her throat as she sucked down onto me harder than any woman ever had, her tongue snaking wildly on my shaft as she pulled nearly all the way off of me.

My hips started bouncing on the bed as my cock fucked her face while she maintained her lips locked tightly around my shaft. I groaned into her pussy as my balls churned and my special sauce rocketed into her mouth and throat. June frantically swallowed as rapidly as she could; trying to never loose a drop of cum from her lips. Only a few little trickles seeped out as she swallowed everything that I had to offer her!

Slowly my tongue swirled around her hard little bud as I warmed it with my hot breath. June's tongue coaxed three more ropes of cum from my balls. These didn't shoot out like the rest of them, instead they slowly oozed from my third eye and into her waiting and hungry mouth where she greedily swallowed them down. My cock twitched and spasmed in her mouth as she worked her lips and tongue on my helmet head, my grandma sending me into a state of extreme over stimulation causing me to cry out for her to stop.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds