Older is Better Ch. 02

With this new angle of penetration my cock was dragging solidly against her g-spot along its entire thrust. Each pass of my cock through her pushed her ever closer to another climax as my mother groaned in pleasure, "Oh baby, you make me feel so good! Oh my god, Chad, I'm nearly there again! Oh god!" I continued sucking hard on her tits as my right hand slipped to her clit and I rubbed and pinched her hard little nub as she cried out "Oh fuck! Oh god Chad, I'm cumming AGAIN! Oh my god...oh fuck...oh my god yes, yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes! Oh Chad fuck me harder! Oh god I'm cumming!"

Her body was shaking hard as she came, her eyes huge as she stared at me in disbelief, her orgasm pounding her body relentlessly. Releasing her tit from my lips I leaned back upright, my fingers still working her clit and my cock still pumping non-stop into her. Less than a minute after her climax finished she cried out "Oh my god! Oh god yes! OhfuckChadI'mcummingagain! OH SHIT!" as her body bucked hard against me.

Her vaginal muscles clamped down onto me harder than any woman had before and my balls jumped in my sack as I rapidly reached my breaking point. "Oh god mom, you're going to make me cum again! Oh fuck yeahhhhhh!" I groaned through clenched teeth as my hips pounded even harder into her.

No more than thirty seconds had passed since she screamed as her last climax ended when I started shooting deep into her pussy, but that was all it took as mom cried out with her eyes wild with desire, "Do it! Fill me with your cum! Oh shit I'm cumming again on my SON'S cock! Oh my god! Fuck! Oh...my...god...it's...so damned...gooood! OH! OH! OH! Fuck! Oh dear god! My...god...yesssssssssssssss!" and her body went limp beneath me, her breathing labored and deep as I stopped with my cock buried to the hilt inside of her.

After fifteen to twenty seconds mom opened her eyes and looked at me trying to smile. "Oh Chad, I thought I had had a dream about you fucking me like this, but when I woke up I had been certain you must have raped me and my mind just thought up the incredible climaxes of my dream. But it wasn't a dream! You really did fuck me like this that night! And I just couldn't believe it because your dad never made me feel anything even close to this! Oh my god I love you, Chad! I love how you make me feel and I don't ever want you to stop doing this with me!" Then she pulled me to her lips and kissed me more passionately than ever before.

She stopped talking and just looked at where our bodies became one, my pulse throbbing deep inside of her as her pussy continued clenching tightly around me as more spasms rolled through her. "Well, what do you think of my grandson now Pam," June asked softly as she then leaned over and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips.

Mom tightened her pussy firmly around me as she said, "Oh mom, he is the best man in the world! I've never felt as desired as Chad just made me feel. Oh Chad, I love you so much!"

"I love you too mom." I said before asking, "What is that sound? I've been hearing it for quite a while now."

"What sound? Oh, that sounds like my cell phone. It's the special ring tone I set up for your dad's office. Strange, he's in South America someplace. I'd better go answer it, honey." I gave her a kiss and then pulled out of her as she groaned sadly as I left a huge emptiness in her pussy. "Oh damn, I miss you already."

As she got up I slumped onto the couch in her place, slightly tired from our activities, but also extremely proud that I had made her cum so damned many times! June wasted no time as she got between my legs and started cleaning my cock with her mouth and tongue. "Oh shit, June, that feels incredible!" I told her as she took me fully down her throat over and over again.

Mom walked back into the room with a confused look on her face as she said into the phone, "Yes, well, um th...thank you for letting me know so soon. Oh of course, please call me as soon as you know when...um...his plane will arrive. Absolutely, I will let you know as soon as I have the schedule. Goodbye Miss Avendondo."

Mom slumped into the chair across from me and said softly, "Jesus I don't know whether to laugh or cry!" Mom looked from me to her mother and back to me before continuing, "That was your father's secretary, she's been calling me since before we came in the house. Oh gosh, how do I tell you this?" She took a deep breath and then said, "Your father's plane crashed into a mountain top while flying to Chile. There were no survivors!"

"Jesus mom! I'm sorry for you!" I told her.

"I'm sorry for BOTH of you," June said in condolence.

Mom stifled a sniffle as I replied, "Don't worry about me! I have hated him for at least two years now! I guess I just received too many of his heart felt hand shakes of affection!" I looked at mom for her reaction to my revelation and then continued, "My only worry is how you will get by without dad bringing home the money he made."

Mom laughed eerily then said, "Oh god is that funny! Your dad DID think ahead, and I guess he knew his responsibility to me. After the deal he made on our birthday he got a raise to $10 million a year. His company life insurance policy was for three times his salary, and his secretary told me that because he died in a plane crash on company business that it gets ramped up to ten times that amount! She said the check for $300 million should be cut for me within the week!" And she laughed as tears rolled down her face.

June touched her arm and said, "Are you going to be okay? I know this is quite a shock!"

"Oh it's a shock alright! There I was with my son's wonderful cock still throbbing inside of me as I thought of how to get rid of Charles, and then my Albatross is mercifully removed from around my neck! And I end up wealthier than I ever dreamed possible!"

"Mom, what are we going to do?" I asked her.

"Well, I suppose we will eventually head back home to set up funeral arrangements and contact his family. But right now," she said as she slid from the couch and knelt between my legs, "I am going to thank my son for giving me the best fucking of my entire life!" Then her lips surrounded my cock head as her tongue swirled around it hungrily. She finally took me deep, her nose buried in my pubic hair as her chin rested on my balls, her eyes locked on mine. She slowly pulled all the way off of me and said, "And then your grandmother and I are going to fuck the shit out of you!"

Her mouth and throat engulfed me completely once more as I said, "Now that sounds like a plan!"

June kissed me and then kissed her daughter's cheek before saying, "One thing good about that asshole of a husband of yours; he lets us mourn him in the nicest way!"

And that is exactly what we did. The three of us fucked and sucked the day away and resumed where we left off the next morning. Then the three of us went back to mom's home and prepared to put on a good show while planning for the rest of our lives. Oh yeah, thanks dad for the $1 million policy that I was beneficiary on. That too was a complete surprise!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds