Older is Better Ch. 02

She kept her mouth around my cock as she maneuvered her body around until our heads and feet were again on the same ends. Then she looked up at me and drove her face fully onto my cock before sucking HARD onto me before she slowly pulled her lips off of my purple phallus. She licked her lips and gave me a huge smile before saying, "Oh Chad, you did me so wonderfully! Your tongue made me cum so good and hard. I've never cum so hard from a man's tongue before. You've made me so happy today!" She leaned down and kissed the tip of my cock again prior to taking me fully into her mouth again before sucking me hard as she pulled back off trying to get a few more drops of my spunk.

"Oh fuck, that feels incredible!" I gasped just before she pulled off of me.

"I am so glad I could make you happy, Chad. Thank you for not freaking out on me because I wanted you so badly. I was worried that I might disgust you because of our age difference!"

"Nonsense, June. I told you that you are a beautiful and sexy woman, and I am happy and proud that we could satisfy each other this way. Believe me when I tell you that you are an incredible fuck and that you give head better than most women ever even think of doing!"

"Really?" she asked. "I'm so glad you liked it because from now on I'm going to drink you dry at least once each and every day! And I expect you to pound this cock of yours into me so far I have the bruises on my back to prove it!" She moved up to me and kissed me as she finished speaking and then snuggled into my arms with a very satisfied look on her face.

After about five minutes of simply holding each other she lifted up enough to look at me and said, "I hope you don't get mad at me for saying this, but your mother has got to be insane to have sent you to me because of what happened between you two. Believe me I am not complaining, you were certainly earning your keep with all the work you were doing for me, but now I'm REALLY going to enjoy you being here! I just don't know how she could deny what you two had going for you!"

"June, please don't worry about it! I still love her deeply, and can wait for her to come to grips with it. I also love you and want us to stay intimate as long as we possibly can." June kissed me and hugged me to her before I continued, "So just don't judge her anymore than she should judge us!"

From then on we seldom wore clothes after stopping our work and having lunch. True to her word I awoke each morning to June giving me incredible head! She often kept me in her mouth for well over an hour, as she would push me to the edge before pulling way back and giving my balls time to settle down, then she would resume her blow job with gusto. She loved having my shaft deep down her throat when she finally let me cum, my cock swelling in her mouth and throat as it throbbed and gushers of cum shot out of me. My last four or so ropes were always taken into her mouth as her tongue worked its magic on my tip. I never asked her where she learned to give head so damned well, but I will forever be glad she did.

After draining me she would climb up and impale herself on my cock and we would fuck each other until I came inside of her. This meant I started each morning by shooting my load into her twice while she came on my cock at least four times! We still swam in the afternoon but always ended up fucking at least once in the pool. I really loved having her sit on the edge with her legs spread so I could eat her pussy until she had screamed my name so hard and long that she could hardly talk! I actually made her loose her voice twice that first month just from eating her pussy at the pool! But I'm getting ahead of myself.

The month of June rolled on and only one phone call was made to my parents, well actually FROM them, and June was true to her word to not confront my mom about her reaction to our night of sex. As usual my grandmother and I were in the pool where I was pumping my cock into her pussy when I said "Did you hear a car door?"

Before June could answer me we both heard feet running then I saw mom zipping around the corner of the house crying out, "Hi mom, hi son! I've got to pee!" She didn't seem to give us another look as she dashed into the house while June clung tight to me.

"Holy shit that was close!" I said as mom disappeared into the house. "Did you know she was coming?"

"Oh god, no, but I AM!" she replied before continuing, "Oh fuck Chad fuck me HARD!" Her arms tightened around me and she shook violently as I resumed rapidly pumping my cock into her! Once again her powerful vaginal muscles clamped down onto me, I caught up with her quickly, my balls shooting their load into her.

Our climaxes finished at almost the same time and June clung tightly to me as she said, "Oh god that was a good one! Damn I want to stay connected to you but with your mom here I'd better go check on her." I pulled out of her and she kissed me before saying, "Keep this ready for me as I want more as soon as she leaves!"

I gave her a soft wolf whistle as I watched her sexy body easily climb out of the pool just before mom stepped back out onto the patio. After considering the hardness between my legs I decided to stay in the pool for a bit longer. Mom and June hugged before I heard, "Wow mom, you look radiant today!" as mom looked her over quickly. "Maybe just a little underdressed though!"

"Well I feel radiant as well!" June said as I cringed, expecting her to spill the beans about our new relationship over the past two and a half weeks. "I've been eating better, making certain to get more protein everyday!" she continued and I chuckled as that was her word for drinking down my cum, her protein shakes!

"Chad, aren't you going to get out and greet your mother?" mom asked as I treaded water waiting for my shaft to wilt.

"In a minute, I want to swim for a bit longer. Good to see you mom, where's dad?"

"Oh that bastard is off again to make more millions down in South America some place. He left three days ago and I got lonely, so here I am!"

The women talked as I swam six laps before deciding my cock had shrunk down enough. I finished my laps by the stairs and walked out of the pool grabbing my towel off of a chair. Mom gasped as she sucked in a huge breath of air when she saw my nakedness glistening in the sunlight.

"Ch-Chad! Where is your suit?! You shouldn't be swimming with your grandmother like that!"

"Oh get real, mom! It's okay for her to swim like this," I said as I stepped up to where they sat at the table and put my hand on June's shoulder, "but some how it is NOT okay for me?! Just whose rule is that?"

"Good grief, Pam, if all you are going to do is gripe at him while you are here, then you can leave right now!" June growled. "He's a grown man, and MY rules include 'no clothing of any kind in my pool'! Besides, the sun has been good for him, just look at that wonderful tan!"

Mom did, focusing mainly on my crotch before she stammered, "But, but he's your grandson!"

"Why yes he is, and a very handsome one at that!" June told my mom. "I rather enjoy the view, and if I could figure out how to have him do all of his repair work dressed like this, I'd make a new rule!"

"MOTHER!"

"My house, my rules, like it or leave!"

"Oh my god, maybe I shouldn't have sent Chad up here."

"Enough about it mother!" I said sternly. "You definitely got your good looks from your mother, and I personally like seeing my sexy grandma like this!"

"Oh my god!"

"Shut up mom! In fact, I think you need to go for a swim!"

"The water does look good, but..."

"Yes, Pam, you should go swimming with us!" June said in agreement. "You need to relax and have some fun."

Both of us ganged up on her and after about five minutes she relented saying, "Oh alright, I'll just get my suit." Then she saw her mother's look and said, "Oh shit, I...oh damn...don't peek Chad!"

"Mom, don't be silly! I've gone shopping with you, remember?" I asked, choosing not to mention other more stimulating times.

Pam blushed profusely as June said, "Oh really, I must learn how you shop, it sounds like fun!" Mom just stood there, uncertain as to what to do. "Good grief, it sounds like it's too late to be shy, Pam!" June said as she grabbed my mom's top and quickly pulled it up and over her head. Mom blushed again as her braless tits bounced into view.

June started working on Pam's pants when mom's hands took over the task. Mom gave me a worried look just before pulling them past her hips and I just smiled at her before saying, "Last one in is a rotten egg!" I dove in without looking back, as the two of them got mom's clothes off. They hit the water in a tie so there was no rotten egg. Mom surfaced about ten feet from me while June came to the surface with her body sliding up my own.

"Hey handsome!" she said to me before dunking me -- one of our pool games -- and holding me under water with my face level with her pussy. As usual, I leaned in and sucked her clit hard making her look very strange to my mom. The muffled sounds of my mom's voice reached me as she told June not to drown me.

I surfaced when she released me and my grandma grinned at me before saying, "Oh thank you, Chad. How about a nice hug and a kiss?" I grinned back and she pulled me tight against her body, holding our chests together for several seconds, stopping only when mom shouted, "Mother!"

With a wicked grin she said, "Sorry, Pam, I'll be right back!" as she sank straight down into the water. Mom looked at me, then tried to find June in the water, then back at me as my face contorted in pleasure as June swallowed my cock to the root several times, her tongue loving my shaft non-stop!

"Where is she!" my mother called out. Then she looked at my face once more and shock overtook her as she said haltingly, "Wh-what is she d-doing? She isn't um, oh, god no, she...can't...be!" Just then June resurfaced and licked her lips towards me while saying "Umm, yummy!"

"Mother, what the hell did you just do?!"

"I gave my wonderful grandson a hug and a kiss! Why do you ask?"

"I didn't see any kiss!"

"You weren't supposed to! Now why don't YOU give your son a hug and a kiss?" Mom looked at me and pulled back just a little. "Come on, I know you love him just as much as he loves you!" Slowly and with June's encouragement my mom moved towards me. She stopped about 6 inches from me and gave me a tepid hug. "Oh good grief, it won't hurt! Trust me, you'll both like it! Pam, hug Chad NOW!" Mom jumped to me and hugged me firmly, her head resting on my chest, our arms wrapped around each other's body.

"Now that didn't hurt did it?" June asked. Mom's head moved slightly and June continued, "I didn't think so! Now kiss Chad. Kiss him and show him how happy you are to see him!" My mom looked up into my eyes and then kissed my lips gently. "Oh good grief Pam, you can't be serious! I didn't say kiss him on the lips; I said kiss him and show him how happy you are to see him. You ARE happy to see Chad, aren't you?"

"Yes mother, I am."

"Well then kiss this man and prove it!"

"But I did kiss him."

"Oh good grief," June said as she moved beside my mom and took her arm as she said "Take a deep breath and hold it, then follow along with me." She did and June sunk below the surface pulling my mother with her. I suddenly felt a luscious mouth settle over my shaft and suck me fully down into her throat, the technique familiar to me. Immediately mom blasted up and out of the water gasping for breath.

"Oh my god, NOOOOOO!" she shouted as June surfaced with a grin that turned into a scowl. "Mother, how could you? Chad's your grandson, he's here to help you!" mom railed on at her mother.

"You didn't stay there to give this man a kiss." June said in a scolding tone.

"Good god mom, how can you do that to him?"

"I can do that because he loves it and I love him! You ought to know!"

"What do you mean by that?! And take your hand off of his...off oh him!"

"You tore the shit out of his back, and then left him untended to for nearly a week, leaving me to help him heal." Mom looked at me then her mom and back to me about three times as panic overtook her face. "Don't worry, Chad didn't kiss and tell, you did! You said everything with your eyes last time you two came up here. I sort of blackmailed Chad into doing it with me the first time that day."

"The 'first' time?" mom said searching both of our eyes. "Oh my god, how many...how often..."

"I don't answer that type of question, mom," I said looking her in the eyes.

"Well I will in this instance," June said. "Every day, several times each day!" Mom's mouth gaped open to which June said, "That's right, now you get down there and kiss him correctly! Now do it like the good son fucker you are!"

Mom's eyes glanced at me and then locked onto her mother's before she sank below the surface. I could sense the turmoil in her as it took about ten to fifteen seconds for her to take me slowly into her mouth. Her head tentatively bobbed onto me twice before she changed and sucked HARD onto me, her tongue coming to life and slurping at my entire cock. "Oh Jesus....FUCK!" I said to my grandmother as my mom fucked my cock with her throat forcefully for nearly a minute!

Again mom surfaced gasping for much needed breath as June smiled at her and said, "That was MUCH better, wouldn't you agree, Chad?"

"Oh god yes, that..." and I stopped talking as mom dove back down and resumed sucking my cock frantically. June sank down beside her and just watched as mom continued giving me a fantastic underwater blow job!

They surfaced together with June saying, "That looked so great, you know it don't you Pam?"

Mom nodded her head and I beamed at my mom before saying, "Mom, I'd really like another hug." She moved into my arms and we hugged tight together, my cock resting on her slit between her legs. She shivered slightly while her lips kissed my chest.

"I'm sorry, Chad, I'm so sorry that I blamed you for what I did...for what I felt." Her arms gripped my shoulders and she pulled her body up about a foot before easing back down as my cock slid easily into her pussy. "Oh god, you feel so good!" she gasped as she took my cock fully inside of her. After a few minutes of just keeping me deep inside she started using her arms and legs to lift up and then drop back onto me as she fucked me there in the pool next to her smiling mother.

My hands were on her ass cheeks helping her to rise up before I would just let her drop back down. My lips found hers and I kissed her deeply as she worked her pussy on my cock like a woman possessed. Less than four minutes passed from when she started moving on me until she tightened her arms around me and dropped her head back groaning, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum! Oh god, oh shit you feel so good! Oh, oh, oh, oh, fuuuuckkkkkk yesssssssss!" and she pounded her pussy onto my cock over and over again.

Mom's orgasm finally subsided and she clung tightly to me, catching her breath as she sobbed against my neck. God it felt good to have her body sink down firmly onto my cock which was throbbing inside of her. "Mom, are you okay?" I asked her softly.

"Oh Chad, I'm so sorry for how I treated you! I was so mean to you, and I know that if you had pushed it with me on Sunday I would have killed you with the butcher knife! Oh my god, how could I have been like that?! I love you so much, and I now know that I was the one that kept teasing you, just because I was pissed at your dad!" I had started walking into the shallow end of the pool and mom wrapped her legs even tighter around my waist, keeping my cock deep up her pussy. She groaned as I sat her ass right on the edge of the pool before gently laying her onto her back.

I kissed her deeply before standing back upright as my hips began pumping my shaft into her over and over. "Oh god yes fuck me Chad!" mom said softly. "Fuck your mother with your huge cock! Oh my god I love you so much!" I smiled at her and then at June who had moved over with us and stood about three feet away. "Oooooooo, oh damn you feel so good," she groaned as my hips moved faster, my shaft plowing her pussy with long deep strokes.

"Oh god, mom, I'm almost there," I said as she clamped her vaginal muscles onto me hard. Three more strokes and I groaned "Oh fuck yeah!"

My cock blasted its first rope of cum deep inside of her and mom cried out, "Oh god yes, cum inside of me! Fuck me son and give me all your cum! Oh shit, I'm cumming too!" Her legs wrapped around me and she used her feet on my ass to pull me into her even harder as we both shook in release, her screams nearly non-stop.

My balls emptied after pumping her full with seven long ropes of cum but her pussy continued clutching at me as she tried to coax even more from me. She looked at me dreamily, love pouring from her face before saying, "Oh Chad, you make me cum so hard, I love you so much!" I helped her up to me and we kissed hard for several moments, my cock pulsing deep inside of her while her pussy convulsed several times around me.

June spoke up, reminding us that she was there, "I think we need to adjourn to inside the house where we can talk. Chad, your mother looks rather tired. I think you should carry her inside." So I lifted her back into my arms, my cock still deep inside of her and began walking towards the steps. Pam was groaning in pleasure when I started walking up them.

I followed my grandmother into the house as my mom was again pounding her pussy onto my cock. Just before I reached the family room mom groaned into my neck as I felt her tighten around my invader once more. "Oh fuck...oh god...oh shit, I'm cumming! Oh fuck I'm cumming again!" I dropped her onto her back on the couch, her ass hanging over the edge, and began pounding her harder than ever. "OH! God yes, shitttttttttttttttttttt fuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk!"

As I had not only just pumped my mom's pussy full of cum at the pool but had also shortly before filled my grandmother's pussy just as full, I knew that it would take quite some time for me to cum again. "Oh god mom, you feel so tight! I love fucking you with my cock!" I told her as she pulled me down for another deep kiss.

My hips were pounding into her non-stop, the only thing different was I kept changing my pace, depth and the power of my strokes. After about two or three minutes mom groaned out "Oh my god, you feel so good! Oh don't stop, don't fucking stop! Oh son I'm going to cum again! Oh my god here it commmmmmmmes!" Her hips were bucking wildly at me as she screamed in bliss as her whitish cum poured out around my cock.

As she came down again I used my legs to change my height which made my cock rub hard against her g-spot and no more had her climax ended when another one began as she cried out, "Oh my god! I'm cumming again...oh god...oh...oh...FUCK...shit...oh...oh fuck...oh my god CHADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" Her eyes opened and she gazed up at me with wonder on her face. "How can you do that to me? I've never cum so close together before! Oh god I love how your cock just keeps on pumping into me. Oh Chad...oh god...oh...oh...oh yes...my god I'm cumming again...oh fuckkkkkk...OH CHAD!" She pulled my face to her and drove her tongue wantonly into my mouth as she thrust her hips back at me.

My hips were on autopilot as I kept moving in and out with no thought of how I was doing it, only that I wanted my mother to know with certainty that I had fucked her to more orgasms in one session than she had had in all her marriage to my dad. I grabbed her feet, pushing them wide and back, spreading her sex fully open for me. Her moans increased in volume as I kept filling her with my cock over and over again. I leaned in and sucked hard onto her right nipple causing her body to shake violently under me as she groaned in lust.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds