On the Backseat with Mom & Grandma

Carrie's eyes shot open and tears of pleasure started to run down her cheeks. She too began to buck and shudder as her son brought her to orgasm. Their kiss was separated and Carrie let out a high pitched yelp that could wake up a whole neighborhood. Her pussy clenched around her son's fingers and started convulsing, shooting streams of cunt juice out of it just like her mother-in-law did a few seconds before her. She too quickly brought her hands up to her mouth to keep herself from screaming.

"Hey Son! Did your mother see a bug or something? What was that sudden yelp all about?" Asked Marc out of nowhere from the front, both him and Patrick picking up Carrie's high pitched yelp.

The sudden question unsettled Nick a bit, as if he was caught like a deer in the headlights. Before he could answer his grandmother intervened.

"It was indeed just a bug Marc, your son managed to squash it for us. He's been looking out for us back here." Responded Aileen, giving a naughty wink to her grandson.

"Well... Okay then, just keep it down okay, I try to concentrate on the road over here." Responded Marc mildly annoyed.

"Woman..." Said Patrick said as he shook his head.

Nick then returned his gaze to his mother who was now breathing heavily, her body shuddering, glistering from sweat and the area around her pussy soaked with juices. He gently wiped her tears away and was greeted with a cute little smile.

He let out a sigh of relief and relaxed himself against the backseat. The three of them rested for a while. Both woman coming down from their climaxes and Nick trying to subdue his raging hard-on for a bit, the insides of his shorts were coated with precum.

"That simply was amazing sweetie... I never came so hard from just masturbating before." Said Aileen softly, her soft hand caressing her grandson's cheek lovingly.

"The fact that three of us are really doing this right here... It's just so naughty, but it makes me feel so sexy at the same time... My stud of a son making us cum..." Added Carrie as she cuddled up closer to her son.

Nick remained quiet and simply smiled, feeling the adrenaline still rushing through his body.

"But... Carrie dear, we too have a job to do... After all, we can't leave my cute grandson high and dry after his service, can't we now?" Said Aileen seductively, leaning forward to make eye contact with her daughter-in-law.

Carrie let out a soft giggle. "Mom, (Carrie called her mother-in-law 'Mom' too.) I have to agree with you, my sweet baby boy deserves some equally exciting reward... Shall we give him the thing we talked about?" She answered Aileen, her eyes sparkling.

Both Carrie and Aileen unclasped their seatbelts and lowered themselves onto their knees, crawling between Nick's legs until they were side by side. There was just enough room in the back for them to be able to do something like this.

"Now this is some sight to behold..." Said Nick softly as he watched his beautiful mother and grandmother sitting on their knees between his legs, side by side and looking up to him with their love and lust filled gazes. They both licked their lips and pushed their breasts forward, revealing the sweaty, glistering skin of their cleavages to their lover.

"Oh Carrie, I think he likes our titties... Shall we give him a little bit more to lust over?" Purred Aileen.

Carrie giggled and nodded. They then both pushed the straps of their summer dresses off their shoulders in perfect synchronization, revealing their big, full and tasty looking fun-bags at the same time. With a bounce and a jiggle, they were released from their entrapment, their diamond-hard nipples pointing straight forward.

Nick let out a soft moan, his cock rapidly rising to full mast again. To be able to see both his mother's and grandmother's huge jugs side by side, four incredible meaty, heavy breasts, it was a dream becoming reality.

Both Carrie and Aileen quickly noticed the massive bulge that had formed once more underneath Nick's shorts. Without any hesitation they both grabbed one pipe of his shorts and yanked it down his legs, freeing his pulsing meat-stick with a bounce. It slapped back against his stomach and left a splatter of precum.

"I think my baby boy needs some relief... Just look at that impressive beast, it's all lively because of us." Purred Carrie as she scooted herself even further forward, her breasts now planted on and against her son's open legs.

Aileen followed her daughter-in-laws approach, both woman a few inches away from Nick's fuck-stick. She gently wrapped her fingers around his thick base and stroked his shaft a couple of times, resulting in her grandson moaning softly.

A fresh wad of precum splurted out of his cockhead and dribbled down the length of his cock, coating it and his grandmother's hand. She wiggled it back and forth a couple of times before positioning the thick staff towards her daughter-in-law.

"Go ahead darling... Mommy has the privilege of tasting her yummy boy first." Said Aileen with a foxy tone, offering Carrie to taste the forbidden fruit first.

Nick's heart started to beat into overdrive. He was about to get a blowjob from his own mother and the changes were pretty high that his grandmother would have a go as well.

Carrie kept her eyes focusing on her son's face as she slowly leaned forward and wrapped her soft lips around her son's cockhead, immediately tasting his liquids. She expertly swirled her tongue around the base of his cockhead and prodded his slit after every complete swirl.

"Ooooh fuck Mom!" Moaned Nick as he watched his normally shy and quiet mother giving him the blowjob of his life. Her electric blue eyes sparkled with lust and love as she went down on her own son.

Carrie pushed herself down a little bit further, taking in a couple more inches of her son's throbbing cock. She started to bob her head up and down in a steady pace, her tongue twirling along and around his saliva and precum coated shaft with every movement.

"That's it baby girl, taste that delicious cock of your son." Purred Aileen as she watched in amazement. Her hand held Nick's cock in position as he was blown by his mother. She brought her other free hand up to his balls and started to caress them carefully.

"Gran!" Moaned Nick even louder as he felt his grandmother's hands fiddling around with his cock and balls. As a reaction he threw his hand forward and cupped Aileen's impressive left tit, sinking his fingers in the soft flesh and kneading it.

"Ih wuffh mwhy bhbys chck! (I love my baby's cock!)" Moaned Carrie loud as she took in another inch or two of her son's cock, almost fully devouring him. She bobbed a bit faster, slightly gagging as his cock reached the back of her throat.

Aileen licked her lips again, ready to have a go herself at her grandson's cock. She had removed her hand from Nick's balls which now rubbed her soaked pussy lips. She let out a yelp when Nick pinched the erect nipple on her tit.

Carrie bobbed up and down a couple more times before letting go of her son's cock with a loud plop. A string of precum mixed with saliva hung from Nick's cockhead to her mouth, she smiled at her son before grasping the string with the palm of her hand and wrapping it around her son's cock. She gave him a couple of hard, squishy sounding jerks before pointing the glistering meat-stick towards her mother-in-law.

"Grandma's time, baby." She said seductively.

Before Nick knew it he watched his grandmother plunging down onto his cock with her hungry mouth, almost taking it to the base in one go. Aileen had now planted her hands on either side of his spread legs, giving her some grip to suck his cock hard and fast.

"Ooooh shit, Gran!" Moaned Nick again, trying to keep his volume down.

Aileen had taken off her brakes and bobbed up and down on her grandson's hard cock with rapid speed. She sucked and slurped away, creating some very erotic sounds as she swallowed him deep with every motion. Her saliva infused with Nick's precum trickled down the length of his cock, onto his balls and the backseat underneath him.

"Who knew Grandma could be so nasty and sexy at the same time, right baby?" Said Carrie with a wicked grin on her face, watching her son being expertly sucked off by the woman that birthed her husband. She felt a ripple of orgasm running through her body, this sight alone was able to make her climax.

Aileen suddenly rammed the full length of Nick's cock down her throat and then proceeded to hold her mouth clamped around the base, her nose brushing against his pubic hairs.

Nick's teeth grind together as he felt his grandmother holding his cock in a deep-throat lock, her tongue still swirling around his shaft and the vacuuming effect of her mouth driving him crazy.

She held it like that for a few more seconds before slowly moving her sucking mouth back up until it rested on his cockhead. She gave it a couple more sucks before also letting it go with a loud plop.

"Carrie, baby, let's finish him off with the thing we discussed..." Purred Aileen after some heavy breaths.

Carrie quickly joined her mother-in-law, their faces closely pushed together and a mere inch away from the rock-hard cock in front of them.

Nick was already close to blowing his load, seeing these two beautiful woman pleasing him was like a gift from heaven. And according to them the best thing had yet to come.

Carrie started to nibble on her son's cockhead while Aileen slithered her tongue along his cock-shaft. Nick was now being taboo double teamed with immediate results.

The woman carried out all kinds of combinations. Licking, sucking, kissing and nibbling on the meat-stick in front of them, always two hungry mouths attacking it at the same times.

Aileen sucked a few inches of his cock while Carrie licked his balls, Carrie slithered her tongue on top of his cockhead while Aileen ran her lips along his shaft, both woman pushing their lips together on either side and trapping the slickened stick between them as they ran their mouths up and down.

Nick was stimulated from every nook and cranny possible and the fact that the woman doing it were his own mother and grandmother aroused him even more so.

The dual attack went on for a few more minutes before Nick had to surrender, he was going to cum and he was going to cum hard.

Carrie and Aileen too could sense that their lover was on edge and close to exploding, his cock throbbed and expanded as their mouths still worked it.

Nick suddenly jumped up, surprising his mother and grandmother. He wrapped his right hand around his precum and saliva coated fuck-stick and started to jerk himself off hard. "Mom... Gran... Gonna cum! All... Over!" He moaned as soft as possible.

Both Carrie and Aileen quickly took a position, side by side, in front of him. They pushed their tits up and opened their mouths, hungrily waiting for their lover to release his thick seed all over them.

"Uh Son...? Are you alright over there?" Said Marc out of nowhere as he saw his son's flushed face sticking out above the large pile of camping equipment in the rearview mirror.

"Y-yes! Yessssss!" Shouted Nick, responding to his father but also letting the girls know that he was exploding.

The first thick streaks of seed blasted across his mother's and grandmother's faces, who both let out a giggle of enjoyment as the warm semen struck them. The second barrage shot into their open mouths and against their chins, which they immediately started to swallow. The final ropes of incestuous cum covered their heavy breasts, covering them from top to bottom, nipples included.

"I... I'm... Okay Dad, just... So hot!" Stuttered Nick to his father as his body shook and trembled from his climax.

"You can say that again Nick! Don't worry though, we are gonna make a stop at the next petrol station so we can fill up the van and cool ourselves off a bit." Responded Marc. "By the way, I haven't heard a lot from those two back there, you sure seem to have them under control Son!" He added.

Nick smiled weakly. "I... I have my ways I guess... We... We just know how to... Entertain ourselves correctly while on the road..."

Patrick spoke up too. "Well, you should share some tricks with your Gramps then, because honestly, I have no clue how to handle that woman for the past few years!"

"S-sorry Gramps... That's my secret... And mine only..." Said Nick before he slumped back down onto the backseat.

Marc and Patrick looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders at the same time, a bit surprised by the weird conversation with Nick. Patrick quickly turned up the music again, refocusing his and his son's sights on the road.

Nick gasped for air on the backseat, his eyes closed and his heart still beating rapidly. The woman had managed to drain his cum reservoir with an incredible sexual, incestuous love play.

After a few more breaths he slowly opened his eyes and was rather surprised by the sight in front of him.

"Wow!" Was all he said as he watched his mother and grandmother making out with each other, occasionally licking away the streaks of semen that had covered their faces and tits before their hungry mouths swapped it.

Nick could already feel his cock responding again, the two most important woman in his life sure had the power to make him hard instantly, no matter how tired he was.

He sat back and enjoyed the show, both woman sometimes looking him straight in the eyes as they kissed and licked each other. He knew that his mother and grandmother were close but to see them behave and doing this was on another level.

"Hey you three! We are close to the petrol station, get yourselves ready to take a piss or other stuff because I'm nothing waiting longer than necessary!" Shouted Marc to them from the front of the van.

Both woman stopped kissing and let out a sigh. They cupped their heavy breasts back into their summer dresses and straightened themselves out a bit. They then took their seats next to Nick again.

"Baby, you were incredible! Mommy loves you very much!" Said Carrie happily as she cuddled up to her son, giving him big kiss on his cheek.

"Oh yes sweetie, you are such a caring and cute stud! Thank you for making me and your mother feel like real woman again." Said Aileen as well, cuddling up to her grandson in a similar way before giving him another loving kiss on his other cheek.

Nick wrapped his arms around their shoulders and held them close. "And thank you two for loving me this way... You both are incredible, beautiful and sexy woman! I hope we can do a lot more stuff like this!"

The three of them then cuddled for a while, waiting to reach their rest stop at the petrol station.

*****

Carrie and Aileen quickly made their way to the female restrooms when they arrived at the petrol station, they had to take care of some 'girly' stuff as they had explained to Nick.

Of course their husbands had expected them to do a little shopping for some beverages while they filled up the van. (You really need two 'manly' men for a chore like that.)

So instead of waiting for their wives they shoved that task into Nick's lap, who would have done it anyway if they just had asked him.

"I swear Nick, if you ever find a woman of your own then pray to God that she is somewhat useful." Said his grandfather to him as he 'assisted' Marc with filling up the van.

"I think I can handle myself in that department Gramps, you just have to know how to show them some proper affection." Responded Nick as he walked off to the store inside the building.

"Since when did he become such a smartass?" Asked Patrick to his son.

Marc shrugged his shoulders once more. "That's what happens when you are a mama's boy I guess, he has been a wise-ass to me ever since Mom and Carrie started hanging around him more often."

After a few minutes the five of them had returned to the van. Nick had brought beverages and snacks, the van had been 'expertly' filled up and the ladies had finished their 'girly' time in the restrooms.

Suddenly Patrick yelled at his wife. "Aileen! For Christ's sake, clean yourself up properly woman! You just have been in the restroom for who knows how long!"

Aileen gave her husband an angry glare. "What is it this time Patrick? It might be a handy idea to explain what is wrong instead of getting pissed off as usual!"

Patrick then made a gesture and pointed at her chest.

Both Carrie and Aileen traced their eyes to where he was pointing and saw what the commotion was all about, they both let out a giggle as they spotted a light remaining streak of Nick's cum on top of her right breast.

"Oh this? Honey, this is just a leftover of your grandson's 'personal' sunscreen. It's so hot and I don't want to get burned, I just forgot to spread it around this spot I guess." Answered Aileen with a grin before smearing the 'sunscreen' across the soft skin of her right breast.

"It's a high factor sunscreen that I have Gramps, we don't want Gran to get burned, do we now?" Added Nick with a smile on his face.

Patrick sighed and shook his head. "You know what... Just get back in the van you three, we still got some travelling to do before we reach the hotel."

Carrie and Aileen let out another giggle, much to the annoyance of their husbands, before they climbed into the back again along with Nick.

Nick could already feel a new sexual tension hanging in the air when they returned to their seats. He had regained his energy and the ladies were all cleaned up and fresh again. He wondered what the rest of the trip had in store for him.

*****

The first fifteen minutes or so were uneventful in the back. Nick casually chatted with the two ladies about this and that, occasionally getting interrupted by the two grumpy males in the front to throw them some more snacks or an additional bottle of water.

One thing he did notice was that his mother and grandmother couldn't keep their hands off him. They caressed his legs and arms or wrapped their own around his shoulder or waist, never really letting go off him as if they wanted him to do something naughty.

He loved that the three of them could be so close now after all the hurtful denials and the not caring attitudes that his father and grandfather gave the woman he held very dear and himself. He knew that after this vacation, heck, after this ride to their destination, that their lives would drastically change. An incestuous relationship with not only his mother but also his grandmother had been a deep, dark twisted fantasy of his for a long time, a fantasy that was growing shape very quickly.

"You know sweetie, your mother has a really dirty, naughty girl personality locked away under that perfect housewife persona of hers." Said Aileen as she rubbed her grandson's chest gently.

Nick turned his head towards his mother who was blushing heavily, her head becoming as red as a tomato. She also nervously fiddled with her fingers, probably knowing that something was about to happen.

"She shared some very naughty things with Grandma... Naughty things she wants to do with her sweet boy..." Aileen turned Nick's head back to her, seeing an equally red flush on his face as well. "Do you want to know what she said to me in the restrooms sweetie?" She asked with a foxy tone.

Nick gulped and shook his head very slowly after a bit of thinking about the possible options himself.

Aileen let out a giggle and leaned towards Nick until her mouth was close to her grandson's ear. "She told me that she wants her baby boy to fuck her, right here in this van, on the backseat behind her husband's back..." She whispered seductively.

Nick gulped again and could feel his cock already swelling to full mast once more, his own mother really wanted to cross the final line with him, and right here on the spot of all places.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds