On the Backseat with Mom & Grandma

Aileen had moved up a little and sat on her knees next to Carrie, she took her daughter-in-law's hand into hers as she watched in amazement, her eyes fixated on Carrie and her grandson's faces. She felt Carrie squeezing her hands as she was being railed by her son.

"Carrie darling, is it everything you hoped for? Is your baby boy doing a good job of loving you?" Asked Aileen with a sultry tone, smiling as she felt Carrie's soft hand clenching hers.

Carrie slowly moved her head to look at Aileen, her eyes sparkling with tears of pleasure. "Oh Mom! It's... Ooooh! It's everything I... Urgh! Everything I hoped for! He's so gooooood!" She moaned in return.

"Mom! Mom!!!" Were the only words that came out of Nick's mouth as he hungrily nailed the woman of his dreams. He upped his pace a bit faster and harder, his mind was set on giving his mother another incredible orgasm, one she deserved to have.

Their bodies slapped even harder together, skin rippling and turning red from the hard impacts. Juice squirting and scattering everywhere, the backseat even started to creak from the hard fucking it had to endure.

Carrie had tried her best so far to keep herself quiet but she was on the verge of breaking because of the way her son manhandled her. Her moans grew louder with every pound into her craving cunt, her words of encouragement filthier and nastier. She was on the verge of not giving a fuck anymore whether her husband would hear them or not.

She quickly signaled to Aileen, shaking her head from left to right, her mouth slightly open with a trickle of drool running out. She made brief eye contact with her mother-in-law which said everything.

Aileen quickly stood up, turned around and stuck her head over the large pile of camping equipment. "Honey, could you be a dear and turn the music up a bit louder, you two have the full experience over there while we only have the small speakers behind us." She asked with a slightly flushed face as her grandson's freshly deposited sperm trickled down her legs.

Patrick slowly turned his head in mild annoyance. "You know, that is probably the best suggestion you had today so far. We have been hearing all kinds of sounds coming from back there... What the hell are you three up to anyway?" He said.

After that specific question Aileen's heart started to beat rapidly, had they figured out what was going on? All kinds of scenarios ran through her head as she tried to figure out a response.

But before she could answer her husband spoke again. "You know what, don't even bother to explain. You know, me and Marc were just discussing important 'man' stuff over here and I swear you woman have the perfect timing of interrupting everything. You want louder music? Well, here you go! Now stop bothering us!" He then turned the music volume up, muting the erotic sounds of a mother and son fucking their brains out even further.

A small grin of satisfaction creeped onto Aileen's face, they both had no clue what was happening. Carrie and Nick had now free reign to continue with their incestuous fucking. She turned around with a cheerful spin, not even bothered with her husband's attitude, and gave a confirming wink to Carrie who was now gripping tight onto her son's body as he crushed his cock into her tight, soaked pussy.

As soon Carrie saw her mother-in-law's confirming wink she went all out. She now also wrapped her arms around her son's body, pulling him even closer and deeper inside of her. "Fuck me baby! Fuck Mommy hard! Pound my tight, wet, nasty, incestuous son cum wanting cunt! Fuck meee!" She screamed at Nick, showing a total different side of her.

Nick was surprised, hearing all these kind of words coming from his usually motherly mother. But that didn't change his mind from giving her what she literally begged for. "You want me to fuck you hard Mom? You want your own son to fuck your heavenly pussy with his incestuous cock?! Then I will Mom! I Will fuck you into the next dimension!" Responded Nick aggressively, his mother had flipped a switch in his brain.

He lunged forward and kissed his mother hard, his whole body now hammering away with everything he could. Every thrust was met with a loud slap, scattering bodily liquids, the now loud creaking of the backseat, his mother's nails digging further into his back and their combined moans of pleasure that vibrated through their mouths. This was nasty, hard incestuous fucking at its best.

A thick white cream started to seep out of Carrie's well fucked cunt, slowly running down along her asshole before dripping onto the backseat and soaking into it. Every time Nick's pussy pounding penis almost slipped out of her a new flood of the thick cream came with it, only to be partially rammed back inside, and splattering over their lower bodies, when his cock penetrated her deep again.

Nick could feel his mother's pussy taking him inside as if it wanted to get impregnated by him, her cervix swallowed away at his cockhead every time he was fully inside of her as did her walls. It felt like his cock was about to get ripped off, so tight was his mother, again, something he had never experienced before.

Carrie hungrily lapped away at her son, making out wildly with him. They kissed, licked and even bit away at each other as he was battering ramming her. And all through their animalistic fucking they never took their eyes off each other, her own were teared up and so were her son's, not out of sadness but out of love and lust.

She bounced her hips up and down to perfectly collided with her son's thrusts, resulting in the deepest penetration possible. His cock fit her pussy like a glove, it managed to hit her all of her sensitive spots.

Aileen was again sitting close next to them, one hand pinching her stinging nipples and the other ramming three fingers in and out of her pussy. She was left breathless as she witnessed something only from her wildest dreams, a mother and son fucking like animals while maintaining an extremely love filled vibe around them. She knew she wasn't far of cumming herself once more.

And the same applied for both Nick and Carrie, he could feel his mother's body starting to buck and shudder as her pussy strangled his cock like a vice. And she could feel her son's pounding prick starting to throb wildly and expand. This was it, their second intercourse orgasms together.

Nick buried his cock inside of his mother with three, hard and deep hitting pounds before letting it rest tight against the door to her womb. He then opened the floodgates and started to spew his thick, warm seed into her baby chamber for the second time, this time even more intense than the first. His cock and balls shook wildly with each explosion of jizz, he was filling her up so much that their combined juices started to trickle, squirt and seep out of the extremely tiny gap where they were connected.

Carrie had a dead man's grip onto her son when he started to unload into her. Both their mouths separated but no words or sounds came out, their climaxes were that intense. Her whole body bucked and shook madly as she was being inseminated for a second time by her own flesh and blood. She did everything in her might to keep him inside of her as deep as possible. Deep down in her mind, through her orgasmic bliss, she had wished that she was off the pills, to be impregnated by her own son. This thought intensified her orgasm even further.

Close next to them was Aileen who was riding out another orgasm too, she had fallen back on her ass and had opened her legs wide. Her hand and fingers circling on top her clit as her juices squirted out of her cunt.

It took a while before the three of them were back to their senses, it had taken at least ten minutes before they sort of recovered slightly. The whole, what should have been a relaxing trip, had taken its toll on them.

Carrie and Nick were still on top of each other, their bodies soaked in sweat, bodily fluids all around them and their hair wild and messy. They lovingly cuddled with each other as they whispered words of affection and love to each other, their eyes still remaining locked together.

"I want to be with you forever Mom... I just love you so much." Whispered Nick as he stared deep into his mother's sparkling eyes.

"Me too baby... Mommy wants to have you by her side for the rest of her life, I love you Nick." Responded Carrie.

Suddenly the rather loud music turned down, they were then greeted with Marc's voice shouting to them. "Five more minutes until we arrive at the hotel! Make sure you all gather everything that you need for the night and the morning because after I lock up the van I don't plan onto opening it again!"

"Oh my! How are we going to clean everything up now?" Said Carrie, panicking a bit.

Aileen smiled to her as she picked up the suitcase that was standing next to her. "I strategically placed our suitcase with all the towels in the back here with us, foreseeing that these... Uh, 'things' would be possible to happen. I don't think we can properly clean everything with them but I doubt that our 'attentive' husbands will bother to climb back here anyway."

Nick pushed himself up slightly and smiled at his grandmother. "Nice thinking Gran!"

Aileen also smiled at him before clapping her hands together. "Now get up dearies! I know we all would like another cuddle session but we got some work to do, and I'm not talking about only cleaning the backseat!"

Carrie let out a giggle as Nick helped her sit up. A thick, fresh load of her son's seed escaped her puffy pussy only to dirty the backseat even further. "Oh my! Sorry everyone!" She said before letting out another giggle.

The three of them laughed and then started the cleaning chore. It had been a rather special trip today, one that would stick with them for the rest of their lives.

*****

"Aaah, I can't wait for a good proper pint of beer when we are in our hotel!" Said Patrick to Marc as he stretched himself outside of the van.

"Me too Dad! we definitely deserve that after our hard day of work, driving and keeping our eyes on the road." Responded Marc before turning to Nick. "Shame that you didn't take a seat behind us in the front Son... But hey, somebody has to keep an eye on those two!" The way he said it was obviously a snare to Carrie and Aileen, though they simply ignored it as they gathered their things for the night.

"Anyway Nick, would you like to sleep in our room tonight or..." Asked Marc, stopped by his son before even finishing his question.

"Nah, I'll stay in Mom and Gran's room. I got rather 'accustomed' to them during the trip here and besides, you snore like crazy. I rather listen to Mom and Gran's cute snores instead of those wood-sawing ones of yours." Responded Nick as he, unlike his father and grandfather, helped his mother and grandmother with their stuff.

"Wow! What a surprise!" Said Patrick. "Well, that means more beer for us so I'm fine with that. Marc, you really have to toughen up that boy of yours, it wouldn't surprise me if he was from 'the other side', if you know what I'm saying."

Marc grumbled something undecipherable as he shook his head.

Nick ignored his grandfather's dumb comment, only to be greeted by the love filled gazes and smiles of his mother and grandmother, knowing damn well that his grandfather had it wrong on so many levels.

After picking everything they needed they separated to their rooms, Marc and Patrick to theirs and Carrie, Aileen and Nick to theirs, but not before making a detour to the lobby to change their room to one with a single king-sized bed.

The rest of the day was fairly normal, they stayed in their rooms and used room service to bring them their dinners. Nick enjoyed spending this time with just his mother and grandmother, no annoying disturbances by his dad or grandfather which they were all glad about.

At night they went to bed early, exhausted from their own 'productive' day in the back of the van.

The three of them went to bed naked, Nick in the middle and on each side of him a beautiful older woman. Both Carrie and Aileen were curled up against Nick, their curvy, buxom bodies partly over his.

They chatted, cuddled and kissed for a while before sleep took over.

Nick dreamt about the possible thing he, his mother and grandmother would do once they would arrive at the camping grounds. And if the things in his dreams would become reality, then he had something to look forward to.

*****

"Mhmmmm... Oh Mom... I love you!"

"Ooooh Carrie... My beautiful daughter-in-law... Mommy Aileen loves you too sweetheart, just as much as your stud of a son!"

Nick woke up to the words of his mother and grandmother, they seemed to be coming from right next to him.

He rubbed the sleep from his eyes, followed by letting out a yawn before turning his head slowly to his side where the sounds came from.

His sleepy eyes immediately sprung open as he took in the image that he was suddenly confronted with.

His mother was on top of his grandmother. Kissing each other intensely, their bodies wriggling against each other, their big tits mashed together and their already soaked pussies grinding on each other's legs.

He could see their tongues battle, swapping saliva, accompanied by moans of pleasure. Tits glistering from sweat as their hard nipples poked into each other. The pussies were he dumped loads of sperm in were producing a waterfall of juices which ran down their silk skins and onto the bedsheets.

This time his cock was not hard because of morning-wood but because the two most beautiful woman in his life were performing a lesbian sex display that would get any right minded man hard.

He snapped out of his gaze when he heard his mother's voice. "Good morning baby... Mommy and Grandma are having some morning fun... I-I was really horny when I woke up... And you looked so peaceful, sleeping so cute... So I didn't wake you up." She explained with a flush of red on her face.

"So she decided to give me, her mother-in-law some morning love instead... I told you that your mother has a 'special' side to her, didn't I?" Added Aileen before gazing her eyes towards her grandson's massive erection. "Mhmmm... Why don't you show us some 'morning love' too sweetie?"

Without any hesitation Nick was on his knees right away and crawled behind the two lovely ladies. He licked his lips as he was greeted with two perfectly heart shaped asses and two tight, juicy, nectar dripping cunts that were ready to be penetrated.

His cock throbbed up and down with his fastened heartbeat, a big wad of precum forming at the tip. Nick wanted to fuck them right away, they were already 'lubed' up by each other. He couldn't wait to plunge back into the two tightest, juiciest pussies in the world.

"Let's see what our BIG boy is going to do sweetie." Purred Aileen to Carrie before they started making out again.

Nick moved forward until his big, hard cock sawed between the ass cheeks of his mother's bubble butt. First he placed his hands on her round bum, he then guided his cock to her soaked labia, rubbed his cockhead up and down a few times and then slammed a homerun right away.

"Oh yes baby! Yesss!" Shouted Carrie, releasing her passionate kiss as she felt her son's schlong ramming inside of her until it fully filled her up.

Nick pistoned out of her like a mad man, pumping his mother's tight pussy with a smile on his face.

After a minute of fucking or so he pulled out, her lips greedily sucking onto his cock, not wanting to let go. He then aimed his juice covered cock to the hairy pussy beneath his mother's and rammed it inside just like he did before.

"Oh yesss sweetie! Fuck Grandma's incestuous cunt!" Yelled Aileen as her grandson's impressive pecker rammed all the way to her womb in one stroke.

Again he fucked like a possessed person, his grandmother's juicy pussy clamping down on him like a vice.

Both woman moaned with pleasure as their son and grandson fucked them equally passionate, switching between the two after a few hard, deep fucking thrusts.

Their juices blasted out of their cunts, splattering and covering their bodies and the bed as Nick's thick throbbing cock invaded their hotboxes. They quickly returned to kissing each other while being filled up to maximum capacity.

"Ugh! You two... You two are my everything! I love you Mom and Gran! I love you two so much!" Moaned Nick as he slapped hard against their sweaty bodies.

The hotel bed creaked like crazy, their sloppy pussies making lewd squishy sounds and loud slaps from bodies crashing together, followed by shrieks, moans and dirty words of pleasure roamed through the hotel room. The three of them didn't care if they were heard by other's, this was exactly what they needed this morning, a hard, nasty incestuous fuck to start their day.

It came to Nick's mind that this was their first official threesome, something he would gladly do more in the future. He also hoped that he could just watch his mother and grandmother pleasure each other while he jerked off from the side. All these lingering, naughty thoughts made him even more vicious.

He rapidly slammed into the two females, plunging his raging cock into one tight, cock hungry pussy before switching over to the other one and then restarting the whole process. He loved hearing his mother and grandmother scream and moan out of pleasure between their kisses. He certainly was doing his job correct.

"Ooooh Carrie, you naughty Mommy! Look what a monster you have created!" Shouted Aileen through her moans as she looked her daughter-in-law deep in the eyes.

"A Incest loving son and grandson Mom! That's what WE created! Ooooh yes baby! Fuck our pussies with that thick cunt plunger of yours!" Shouted Carrie in return before mashing her mouth onto Aileen's once more.

The three of them fucked like rabbits for a couple more minutes before fate had decided that it was time to let loose.

Nick took his throbbing cock and rammed it between both of their pussies, his cock sliding over their pussy mounds and bellies as it also stimulated their erect clitorises that were mashed against the shaft that was slick with their juices.

Both Carrie and Aileen started to shudder and shake, the stimulation of feeling their big boy's sandwiched cock between their convulsing cunts became too much for them.

"Aaaaaah yesssss!" They shouted in union as they exploded. Their juices powerfully squirting out of their contracting pussies, splashing all over Nick's body and their surroundings.

This whole ordeal made Nick go over the edge as well, as soon as he heard their orgasmic moans and their warm juices hitting him he exploded himself.

Heavy blasts of his thick potent seed shot between the bodies of his beloved mother and grandmother. The first ropes blasted against the underside of their heavy, mashed together, breasts, the second load drowned their bellies with the warm substance and the final ejaculations scattered over their well-fucked pussies as Nick pulled himself free from the incest sandwich.

After cumming his brains out, Nick laid down back onto his original position when he had woken up. He breathed heavily as he stared at the ceiling, he could hear his mother and grandmother doing pretty much the same from beside him.

Slowly but surely both woman crawled back to their original positions as well. Carrie on her son's left side and Aileen on her grandson's right side. Their bodies were glistering from sweat and cum, they didn't bother to clean themselves as they cuddled up back to Nick, even he not caring that his own cum was now being rubbed onto him.

He wrapped his arms around the two most important woman in his life and held them even closer to him. A love filled tension hanging all around them, they were happy, happy and in love.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds