On the Backseat with Mom & Grandma

"Not a bad way to start off our annual camping trip, right sweeties?" Said Aileen after a while as she snuggled up to her grandson.

"It's everything I had hoped for... And so much more... Nick, baby... I love you, and you too Mom." Said Carrie, a little emotionally.

Nick passionately kissed both woman on their foreheads. "Mom... Gran... Thank you both for this... Let's stay together like this forever..." He said before all three of them turned quiet again, just relaxing and enjoying each other's presence.

*****

About an hour later the three of them were in the shower together, washing each other clean with the occasional caress or kiss in between.

Nick had a field day already as he watched the two beauties wash each other and him, their big tits and juicy asses all shiny from the relaxing, hot shower water. This certainly wouldn't be the last of them showering together.

After their shower his mother helped him dry. As she ruffled his hair she suddenly spoke up.

"Oh Nick! I almost forgot to tell you, Jenny will probably come and stay with us for a week or so at the camping grounds." She said excited.

Nick sprung up a little. "Really?! That's great Mom, it will be just like before she left home to study!"

Jenny was Nick's older sister and just like his mother an incredible beauty. He and she always had a good sibling relationship and Jenny was more than often one of the participants in his wet dreams, just like his mother and grandmother were.

He thought about what had happened between his mother, grandmother and him in a short period of time. He then pictured his hot sister together with them, what if...

THE END...?

*****

All right, after writing this story I'm really going to take a break like I said I would, I just had to write and publish this while it was stuck in my head. Also, open ending, so who knows, maybe we will see Jenny joining the party in the future...

And as always, please rate and comment if you would like to do so! I always appreciate it! Private messages are also appreciated; I enjoy getting responses from my readers!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds