One Who Understands

She nodded and put her fingers over her ears.

Ed wrapped both hands around the bar, dug his feet in and gave it a mighty shove. There was a terrible screech of bending metal and several sharp pings of metal items breaking.

The door swung outwards as the deadbolt fell from the broken door.

Ed stepped aside as Victoria walked in. The lights came on and Ed could see a rack of men's suits. So it wasn't her closet. He felt a shock go through his body. What had she involved him in?

Victoria ignored the clothes and went directly to the shelf of video tapes. She made a sound of joy as she spotted the tapes Nelson had taken of her. She rushed over to the clothes and yanked a dress shirt off its hanger and placed the shirt open on the top of the island in the center of the large walk-in. She then scooped the video tapes off the shelf and piled them up on the shirt.

Ed looked at the tapes lining a shelf in the room. He was surprised to see so many of the old technology recordings.

She pulled out a file drawer and rifled through the papers until she found her prenup. Nelson didn't trust anyone so she knew this was the only copy. All of his personal business was managed by him alone. She added the papers to the stack of tapes. She turned back to the drawer and pulled out Nelson's will. A quick look confirmed that he had excluded her from it. That document went on her stack too.

On a whim she looked for 'Aldovar, Miguel" the name of her lover so many years ago. She found a file folder with pictures in it but when she looked this time she saw images Nelson hadn't shown her before. She saw her lover being lowered into a commercial meat grinder in a factory while two grim men looked on.

The pictures fell from her numb fingers. Nelson had him killed! Oh my god! He was a murderer!

Ed watched Victoria freeze in fright and pictures fell to the floor. He bent down and picked them up. He saw what she'd seen and his face paled. He stepped out into the bedroom and dialed 911.

Victoria came out of her daze when she heard a quiet voice from the bedroom. She bundled up the shirt and walked out into the room. She saw Ed was on his phone. He still had the pictures of Miguel being murdered in his hand.

"What are you doing, Edward?" she asked quietly.

"The police are on their way," he said with a grim look.

Her eyes went wide and she ran downstairs and out into the backyard by the garden shed. She dumped the shirt and rushed into the shed to bring out the canister of gasoline. She poured this over the shirt, papers, and tapes. She had to go back into the house to get matches and heard the sound of a siren approaching. Ed walked into the kitchen with is crowbar as she ducked outside. He watched her set the pile ablaze in a huge whoosh. She fell back as the fireball rolled up into the sky.

Ed lifted Victoria to her feet and watched the pile burn rapidly. "What was that?"

"Just something Nelson could use to hurt me. I'm free of the monster!" she sighed feeling lighter already.

"I'm a monster, am I?

Victoria screamed, grabbed Ed's arm and hid behind him.

"IS THIS YOUR NEW LOVER!?" Nelson bellowed.

"No sir!" Ed said.

"You shut the fuck- YOU!?!" Judge Rutledge screeched as he recognized Ed from the city planner's office.

"Victoria and I aren't lovers. I'm just here to check the status of your furnace and air conditioner."

"What are you doing home?" Victoria yelped at her husband.

"You broke into my closet! The silent alarm contacted my cell!" he barked at her.

"But you were at work!"

"It's Thursday you stupid cunt! I fucking play golf on Thursday. I was on my way to the clubhouse so I was only a couple of blocks away. I used the car's siren to get here faster."

Ed frowned at the judge's use of profanity against his wife. "You're a very unpleasant little man," he said.

"Would you listen to this retard? This is what you're fucking now?" Nelson yelled at his wife pointing at Ed.

Ed was getting seriously angry with the judge but he knew he didn't have to stay if the customers became abusive. That was Mr. Drakos' rule.

Ed turned back to Victoria. "I'm sorry I don't think I'm going to be able to finish your home's assessment. I'll arrange for another appointment with a different technician."

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE! HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!" Victoria cried.

"HE ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE!" Nelson yelled as he pulled a nasty little snub nosed gun from his pocket and pointed it at Ed. "I told you what would happen if you took another lover."

"YOU KILLED MIGUEL! I SAW THE PICTURES AND SO DID EDWARD!" Victoria screeched at her husband as she clutched Ed's arm and hid behind him.

Ed was looking at the gun and everything else just faded away. He was seeing the end of his life and the injustice of it happening just when he'd told Grace how much he loved her took his breath away. His muscles began to bunch and tremble with rage.

"He saw them too? Well then I guess he WILL have to join that Spic! I'll ask my contacts in the syndicate to add him to the dog food like Miguel. Tie up the loose ends and remove this thorn in my side about my building development downtown."

"POLICE! DROP THE GUN!"

Nelson froze. His eyes flashed to Ed and Victoria and the latter wore a triumphant smile on her face.

"Edward called the police before you arrived. It's over!" she gloated.

Ed looked down at is chest pocket and pulled out his phone. He remembered the 911 operator asking him to stay on the line so he was still connected. He lifted it to his ear. "Hello? Did you get all that?"

"Yes sir. Are you safe?" the woman's voice asked.

Ed looked back at Nelson. "He's still pointing a gun at me."

The judge was reeling. His plans, his life and fortune all destroyed by this fucking moron.

"DROP THE GUN JUDGE RUTLEDGE!" the officer yelled once more.

He started to lower the gun then he screamed in rage and brought the gun back up to kill Ed.

The impact lifted him off his feet and the shock of the steel tearing into his body stunned him into oblivion.

His body hit the ground with a deep thump, the crowbar sticking out of his chest.

Ed stood frozen, his left arm still pointing in the judge's direction and the phone still held to his right ear. He gaped at what he'd just done with his mouth open in shock. He'd completely forgotten he was still carrying the bar then just reacted to the threat. The officer looked at him then ran to the judge. He kicked aside the gun Nelson had dropped.

"Dispatch, I need an ambulance sent to my location immediately," he barked into his shoulder mic.

"Sir! Sir! What's happening?" the operator called into Ed's ear.

Ed's legs went to jelly and he sank down to sit on his ass. Victoria finally released his arm as he dropped and looked at her husband lying on his back with a metal bar sticking out of his chest. She felt like she could fly, lighter than air, and she had Ed to thank for it. She turned to look at the man she could now be with.

The officer looked at Ed as well and saw the signs that Ed was going to be sick. "Sir, it's ok he'll live." Victoria's head snapped to look at Nelson.

Ed nodded and turned his attention to the phone. "I'm alright. I... uh... he was going to..." Ed just had time to lean to the side before he threw up into the grass. The violence he'd just done was too much and he passed out on his back.

Victoria aimed the gun she picked up while the officer moved to check on Ed and put three bullets into Nelson's chest. The slimy snake wasn't going to get away this time. Now she would be free to be with Ed. The cop tackled her from behind and took her to the ground.

Chapter 42

Ed spent the rest of the day and on into the wee hours of the night at the police station giving his statement again and again, speaking to one detective after another. Finally they sat him alone in the waiting area. When the police left him he sent a text to Grace to let her know where he was. He was exhausted by his ordeal and fell asleep leaning back against the wall.

Grace pushed through the doors and scanned the area until her eyes landed on the big man. She rushed to his side and dropped down on the bench to cling to him.

He jolted awake and looked down to see the top of Grace's head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her. He then saw Rachel, Angie, and Zoe standing in a group in front of them. They all wore expressions of worry.

"Hi" he said and his voice cracked. His throat was still raw from the questioning he'd received.

The door burst open behind the group and Mr. Drakos barged his way in. He saw Ed and his bushy brows dropped down as he relaxed. He greeted the women and turned to Ed.

"How are you doing son?"

"I'm ok."

"The news is saying all kinds of crazy things about Judge Nelson, his wife, and a repairman she may or may not have been having an affair with..." the gentleman gushed.

Grace pulled back and looked into his eyes. Love and concern fought for dominance in her gaze.

Ed grimaced. "There is nothing going on between me and Mrs. Rutledge. I think she may have wanted there to be but I told her no. She's a married woman. She tricked me into opening her husband's locked closet and there was all these horrible photos. I called the police but Judge Nelson got home first. He held a gun on me and confessed to killing his wife's lover. The 911 operator was still on my phone and recorded it all." He twisted with discomfort. He didn't like thinking about this part. "He- he was going to- shoot me. I threw the crowbar I was holding and it got him in the chest."

There was a collective gasp from the women and Mr. Drakos who glanced at them in embarrassment.

"I didn't kill him! The police told me the injury I caused wasn't fatal. Victoria killed him. She shot him with his gun." The group gasped again. "She's in there somewhere." Ed pointed back in the station but stopped talking as his throat was raw. He rubbed it.

Angie rushed off and returned shortly with a cold bottle of water. He thanked her with a smile and nod and drank half the bottle immediately.

"Sorry, the van is still at the Rutledge mansion and the police have the crowbar," Ed apologized to his boss. Mr. Drakos just smiled and shook his head.

"Don't worry about that. Please take tomorrow off to recover from this. I will see you on Monday, yes?"

"Thank you sir!" Ed gushed and the man's smile just grew. He nodded to the ladies then left.

Ed looked at the four women. "Can I go home now?"

-=-

Grace clung to Ed in the back seat of Angie's SUV all the way back to Rachel's place. Ed could see she was still shaken by his brush with death but then so was he. His mind shied away from the event and his stomach flipped when he thought about the crow- <urp!>. Best not to think about that. He concentrated on how wonderful Grace felt against his side.

There were two police cruisers parked at the entrance to Silverton Heights but Angie was waved through. The press tried to take pictures but the tinted windows thwarted their efforts.

Soon they were pulling into Rachel's driveway and everyone got out.

Grace smiled at Ed and released him so he could kiss the ladies goodnight.

Angie crushed herself against him and he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight against his chest. He felt her trembling slow and stop as she relaxed, feeling his strength and solidity. He leaned his face back and looked into her eyes and she smiled at him.

Seeing that she was feeling better he tipped his face to hers and she eagerly met his mouth. When Ed pulled back he was halfway to becoming fully aroused and Angie had a twinkle in her eyes. She stood back as Zoe stepped forward.

She smiled up at Ed with her dark eyes. She was so much shorter so he scooped her up instead of leaning over, his hands gripping her ass cheeks. She squeaked then purred as he kissed her hard. Angie had gotten him going and Zoe... well, she did something to him. He still didn't understand it. He squeezed her ass and she moaned. He pulled away from the kiss and set her down, feeling a little wobbly. Zoe's eyes were locked on his mouth as Angie pulled her back to the car.

Rachel smiled and waved to her friends as they drove out of her driveway. She led Ed and Grace inside and noticed that Ed was showing quite visibly against his coverall. She locked up and turned to smile at him when he pulled her against him and took her mouth with his. He was desperate in his need and she was almost swept away by his passion.

Then it dawned on her. He was reacting to almost being killed! His ability to be gentle was lost until he got over that. She felt the heat of his cock pressing against her and she was panting with need herself when she managed to push back from him.

"Edward! Go to the kitchen and drink a glass of ice water to help your throat," she gasped.

Grace was looking at her with a puzzled expression as Ed moved away. She caught the fact that Ed was tenting his coverall and she looked back at Rachel.

The woman looked to make sure Ed was out of hearing distance then she turned to Grace. "He's had a near death experience. He's not his usual gentle self at the moment. If you'd planned on being with him tonight please be aware that's why. He may be a little rough in his desperation."

Grace wanted to share his bed and more tonight. She was also reacting to almost losing him and needed to be with him. But she was frightened of being hurt on her first time. She looked at Rachel pleadingly. "Could- could you..." she was too embarrassed to finish.

Rachel's brows went up in surprise. Then she saw the young woman's eyes tearing up.

"I- I'll calm him down then you two can be alone. How's that?" she blurted to ease Grace's distress.

Grace's face burst into a smile and she nodded quickly as she wiped her tears away.

Ed walked back into the room and looked at the two women suspiciously. "What's wrong?" he asked quietly.

"Nothing!" Grace blurted and rushed to his side. She couldn't bear to be away from him. She needed him so badly.

"Let's all go upstairs. It's been a very trying day." Rachel suggested as she held out her hand to Ed.

He nodded and took her hand as Grace clung to his other side. They went up the stairs like that, with Rachel leading the two. They stopped outside of the master bedroom.

"Grace wants to be with you tonight but we think you need to be a little more relaxed first so we're going to take care of you. Is that ok with you?"

Ed's eyes widened and he looked at Grace. She was biting her lip and looking up at him with a worried expression. He nodded.

Rachel led them into her bedroom and stopped at the end of her bed. Grace released Ed's arm and stepped a little to the side. Rachel smiled as she began to unzip his coverall. She pushed it off his shoulders and dropped it to his feet. Ed was standing in his undershirt and underwear which he was tenting badly. Grace's eyes were fixed on the bulge and Ed began to feel uncomfortable. Rachel saw this and reached out to take Grace's arm. She pulled her closer and moved the woman's hand to touch Ed's chest.

"Do you feel his beating heart?" the red head asked.

Grace felt the quick thumping under her fingers. She nodded and looked into Ed's eyes.

"Some of that is because he's excited. A large part of that is his fear that you will reject him when you see how large he is. I don't know why Edward feels that way but he does. You wouldn't do that would you?" Rachel said.

"No! I love Ed!" Grace gasped. "I just haven't seen many penises and I- I'm a virgin."

Ed's eyes widened in surprise at Grace's statement and he smiled at her confession of love.

"First off, it's a cock. Penis is a dull word for such a wonderful example as this one." Rachel moved Grace's hand down to grip Ed through his underwear. Ed's breath hissed between his teeth in pleasure as Rachel made the young woman squeeze his shaft and run her hand up and down.

Grace's jaw dropped as she felt the heat and hardness in her palm and that was through the fabric of his underwear!

Rachel had an idea. "You know Edward can do absolutely incredible things with his mouth. While I take the edge off, he could show you. You'd like to do that wouldn't you Edward?"

There was a fire raging in Ed's eyes. He wanted so badly to pull Grace to the bed and kiss her all over and take her. He knew Rachel was smarter about these things so he struggled to control himself and just nodded as he licked his lips.

Grace looked at Rachel with a timid, embarrassed expression. "I'm not attracted to women," she said quietly.

"Neither am I. This is for you and Edward. Once you're both relaxed you can experience the joy of becoming one."

Grace's smile lit up her face and she nodded.

Rachel gestured for her to kneel before Ed with her. Once they were both down Rachel smiled at her. "As you haven't really seen such a magnificent cock the best first impression you will have is to see one from this vantage point. Edward, please pull your shirt off, slowly."

He nodded and gripped the fabric from the bottom and pulled upwards slowly. He really wanted to yank it off but this was for Grace so he controlled his urges.

Hard abs came into view as Grace smiled as she bit her lip. Ed smiled and kept pulling the fabric up. The thick slabs of his muscular pecs were next then the shirt was up and over his head, falling to the floor.

"Mmmm, he's yummy." Rachel said and Grace nodded once more.

Rachel took hold of the waistband of his boxers and slowly slid them down. She pulled the front out so the elastic wouldn't catch on anything important. Grace's eyes grew wider and wider as more and more of the thick cock became exposed. Then the underwear dropped and Ed stepped out of them, his work coverall and his socks. He was naked before them. Grace was smiling as she drank in his raw masculinity.

Ed relaxed as he saw how happy Grace was. His heart soared and his fear slipped away. He loved her so much! His eyes moved to Rachel and his heart swelled with gratitude for her helping them be together. Then he realized it was more than that. He loved this woman. The thought shook him. He hadn't realized how important she'd become to him. He still loved Grace, maybe more than ever. He'd have to talk with Grace about this as she could help him work this out. He was lost.

"Most times a cock like this will need a little attention to get as big and hard as this but Edward's pretty excited right now as you can see." Rachel smiled, unaware of Ed's turbulent thoughts about her. She wrapped her graceful fingers around the base of Ed's cock and gently squeezed drawing a moan from the man. A small bead of clear liquid also appeared at the tip of his cock and Grace's eyes locked on it.

"This is a little lubrication to ease this big beast into a woman's pussy." Rachel gently rubbed one fingertip through the liquid to coat the thick head of Ed's cock as he moaned once more. "Of course, this little amount isn't enough for someone of his girth so we'll have to add a little extra wetness."

She pulled his cock down until the head was pointing at her lips. She ran her tongue over the thick head and his hips thrust forward involuntarily bumping into her mouth.

"S-sorry," he stuttered as she looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. Rachel shared a look with Grace who giggled as her nerves relaxed a little. She saw how aggressive Ed was being and was grateful for the instructions and support from the older woman.

Rachel turned and took the head and the first two inches of his cock into her mouth. Ed's body jerked with the strong sensation and he gasped. She did her best to pump him deeper as she made several strokes on his cock. She maybe got half of it before her throat clamped down.

"Oh geezus Rachel!" Ed gasped and she felt a zing shoot through her body at how she was affecting the big man.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds