One Who Understands

She pulled back and released his cock. With a smile she turned to Grace. "Your turn."

Grace's eyes went wide with surprise.

"You can do it. Just remember to keep your teeth back and use your lips and tongue only," she instructed gently.

Grace took hold of Ed's cock and her eyelids fluttered as sparks shot through her body. She wanted this so badly. She'd dreamed of this for so long. Of course she'd never suspected he'd be so big!

She stuck her tongue out and ran it against the side of the shaft. It was hot and smooth. When her tongue stroked across the head she noticed how different it felt from the shaft. More spongy and suddenly she needed to have it in her mouth. She opened wide, conscious of her teeth and slid his cock into her mouth.

"God! This is heaven!" Grace and Ed thought simultaneously.

Rachel watched with wide eyes as Grace's eyes closed in rapture and she slid more and more of Ed's thick cock into her mouth. She saw her jolt to a stop as it hit the back of her throat then Grace seemed to make an adjustment and down it went into her throat. She made odd purring noises as she slowly bobbed on his flesh.

"Oh my god! Oh- Oh Grace! So good!" Ed moaned and shook. His hips began to move involuntarily and his hands reached for Grace's head but Rachel caught them. Maybe he'd be gentle or maybe he'd start to fuck her mouth roughly and scare the girl. Rachel wasn't taking that chance this early in their relationship. When he was calmer they could do this again.

She pulled Grace gently back from Ed's cock and Grace kissed the head as it left her mouth.

"That was exceptionally well done Grace!" Rachel said with a smile. "Lie back on the bed Edward." Rachel was really beginning to enjoy role playing as their teacher. Her juices were flowing as she eyed Ed's throbbing cock. She wanted it inside her as soon as possible but she had to get Grace positioned first. "Grace it's time for us to get undressed. It's only fair for Ed that we give him a little show as well. This is only for him. Ok?"

Grace smiled mischievously as she looked at Ed's eager expression. She was only wearing a loose sweater, leggings, her bra and panties. She looked over at Rachel who was enjoying Ed's rapt attention.

"It's all about the tease... men loved to be teased as long as that's not all they get." Rachel said to Grace as she kept her eyes on Ed who licked his lips when Rachel slipped the silk blouse from her shoulders exposing her lace bra. Grace began to feel a little self-conscious as Rachel had such a great figure.

Rachel noticed her hesitation and turned to her. "Grace, look at that man! He wants you! He thinks you are the most desirable woman he's ever seen. Best yet, he loves you. Show him how much you love him!"

Grace smiled at Rachel and returned her attention to the naked man on the bed. She lifted her sweater slowly while she watched Ed gulp. Her breasts strained at the fabric of her plain bra and Rachel made a mental note to go shopping with Grace before she went back to school.

Rachel let her skirt slip to the floor and Ed's cock jumped in reaction. God she loved how he looked at her with such hunger!

Grace turned her back to Ed and pulled down her leggings and shook her ass at Ed with a grin over her shoulder. He made a snort sound but he was obviously entranced.

Rachel released the clasp on her bra and let it slip down her body. Again the jump of his cock let her know he was becoming desperate. When Grace's bra came off he surged to his knees and the two woman gently pushed him back down on the bed.

"It's time Grace. He can't wait any longer." Rachel said with a smile.

"I don't know what to do."

"Edward does. Just climb up above his face and he will do the rest."

Ed smiled at Grace as she timidly pulled down her panties and knee walked up the bed beside him and swung her leg over his head. When his lips began kissing her inner thigh she gasped aloud and gripped the bed's headboard.

Rachel slipped off her own panties and climbed onto Ed's torso facing his feet. She lowered her wet pussy to his hard cock and rubbed herself up and down his length. She thought she might need to add more lube but she was so fucking horny! She reached down and pointed his cock up as she lifted herself up to position herself above the thick head. She eased herself down and felt Ed take a grip on her waist and push himself deeper. He was losing control.

Grace cried out with bliss as Ed stroked his tongue across her pussy. She found herself pushing down against his mouth but he just kept his clever tongue moving, teasing and touching, bringing her pleasure higher and higher. She'd never felt anything so good in her life! She held onto the headboard as the bed was beginning to rock.

Rachel was lost in the sensation of his thick cock slamming deep into her again and again. She could feel his need to connect with her, to feel alive again, overwhelming him. It was so raw and passionate, Rachel found her own release roaring up at her like a freight train. She was completely in his power and it was delicious! That thought was the final trigger for her and her body began to convulse through her orgasm as her mind flashed white. His movements became erratic signaling his own imminent orgasm.

Grace screamed as Ed sucked roughly on her clit and she curled over his face as her pussy clenched and quaked through a monstrous release. She gushed over his chin as she tried to catch her breath.

Rachel came back to herself lying across Ed's legs. His cock was semi hard in her aching pussy. He'd been a lot more aggressive than she'd suspected but the pain wasn't so bad and the rest of her body felt like it was glowing. She pulled herself free and his cock flopped back onto his stomach. She looked to see Grace leaning heavily against the headboard gasping and shivering.

"Are you ok Grace?" she asked.

The young woman was only able to nod.

Rachel slipped off the bed and stood for a moment until the ache eased. She went into the washroom and returned with a couple of warm damp facecloths. She cleaned Ed's cock with one and felt his flesh begin to revive. She hoped she'd removed the urgency because Grace needed his gentleness for her first time.

"Grace, are you on the pill?"

Again the young woman nodded.

"Alright, slide down his body until you are face to face."

When Ed's face was exposed Rachel cleaned it with the second facecloth. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

Grace gasped when she felt the hot flesh of Ed's cock brush up against her sensitive pussy.

"I think you two know what to do from here." Rachel said with a smile.

"Don't leave!" Grace blurted.

Rachel looked at her in surprise. She thought that's what Grace wanted.

"I feel more confident with you here. Please stay." When Rachel looked over at the chair in the corner Grace reached out and took her hand. "No, I mean on the bed. Ed won't mind." She looked into his eyes and confirmed her suspicions. She smiled softly. "He loves you too."

Ed's eyes snapped to Grace's in surprise then he was kissing her and she made sweet little mewls of need as she ground against him.

Rachel looked at Ed in shock. He loved her? Love?

Ed pulled back from the kiss with tears in his eyes. "Oh Grace, I love you so much."

"I know baby. I love you too!" Grace said quietly. She looked at Rachel's shocked expression. "Ed's special in many ways. You love him don't you?"

Rachel's eyes were pooling with tears. She hadn't let herself hope for love. She'd only thought she could prevent the loneliness of living alone. Now Grace was offering to share Ed's love. And Ed loved her. She nodded to Grace, unable to speak.

"Then stay."

Rachel climbed back on the bed and Ed leaned over to give her a kiss that rocked her to her toes. It felt so much better now that she knew there was more than lust involved.

"I want him inside me but I'm so scared." Grace said.

Rachel struggled to regain her emotional balance and smiled at Grace. "Not to worry, there isn't a gentler lover than Edward... when he's not recovering from events like yesterday's that is."

"I hurt you?" Ed gasped with concern.

"It's OK. You were wonderful, just a little overly enthusiastic. It's fine. Let's concentrate on the beauty you have in your arms now. Hold still and let her do all the moving for now, alright?"

He nodded at her with wide eyes and her heart surged. He loved her!

Rachel moved down until she could see Grace rocking on Ed's hard cock. "Ok Grace slide up his chest a little." She did and Ed took the opportunity to lift one of her tits up to his lips. He sucked on the nipple and Grace threw back her head with a gasp. Rachel lifted Ed's cock up to point the head directly at Grace's wet pussy. "Slide down Grace."

When the head pressed firmly against her opening, Rachel moved back up to their faces. "Ok Grace, you can take it at your own pace. Slide down to get him past your hymen. If it's too uncomfortable you don't have to do it tonight. It will take a while to get used to his size. If you do get him inside, just hold still and adjust for a moment. The pain will go away. You may ache for a while from his size but that goes away too."

Grace already felt full just feeling the head of Ed's cock pressing so firmly against her. Ed's naked body felt so right under hers! The pressure was uncomfortable but she felt an almost desperate need to have more. She began to pant as she pushed down harder. She needed more!

Then she felt it. A sharp pain. It was so sudden it caught her off guard and she hissed. Rachel stopped her movement and brushed her hair back from her face to see her expression. The tenderness of the woman's touch distracted her from the slowly receding pain. She felt Ed's cock swell and throb inside her and it felt like he was all the way in but when she moved again she realized there was more to take. The pain wasn't so sharp and the ache was bearable as her need for more of him began to return to her.

"Take it slow Grace. Just a little at a time." Rachel whispered to her.

Ed moaned as the pleasure was intense. Grace looked at the bliss clearly showing on his face and smiled. She listened to Rachel and gradually, slowly she managed to take all of him inside her. When she did she held still and just let the sensations wash over her. It was happening! She was having sex with Ed and it was so much more intimate and loving than she had expected.

Ed's hands were on her ass and he was boldly kneading her flesh. That was triggering the most wonderful cascades of sparks up and down her spine!

She began to move in long, slow strokes.

"Oh Grace, oh, that's so good!" Ed moaned then he lifted his face to hers and kissed her deeply. She whimpered at the combination of his kiss, his hands, and his thick cock filling her up. It was too much. She began to move faster and faster, driving him into her pussy. Her need for release quickly became all consuming.

Ed pulled back from the kiss suddenly. "I'm going to cum! Grace! I can't stop!" Ed gasped.

"Don't stop! Ed, I love you so much!" she cried.

Rachel had tears in her eyes watching the two lovers. It was so beautiful and she felt so honored to witness their first time.

Ed pulled Grace tighter against his body as he rocked her up and down on his cock. This rubbed her clit against him and her eyes clenched tight as a fierce orgasm rocked through her body. Ed threw his head back against the mattress as his own orgasm struck.

Grace felt his warmth spreading into her and she smiled as she rested her forehead on his chest. She felt his strong heartbeat and felt connected to him in a deep and spiritual way. His love was all she ever wanted and now she had that and more. She turned her head and smiled at Rachel.

"Oh my god that was good," she breathed.

Rachel wiped her happy tears away and grinned at the young woman. She knew she was still in the afterglow stage. She knew the aches she was going to be feeling for the next day or two... or more. They had been very passionate after all.

Ed reached out a hand and took the red head's hand in his and kissed her knuckles while he looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry I hurt you," he said. "You aren't upset that I've fallen in love with you are you?"

Grace and Rachel both burst into giggles.

Ed looked at the two ladies with a puzzled expression.

"No Edward. No woman would be upset with you telling her you were in love with her." Rachel said gently with a sweet smile.

Ed recalled Mrs. Dmitrov's reaction to something as simple as a kiss but decided it would be too difficult to explain that without being indiscreet.

He eHeHerelaxed inside Grace and slipped free. She felt his cum begin to spill out so she tried to get out of the bed but the ache was beginning to set in. She looked at Rachel with concern but the older woman just smiled and helped her off the bed and into the washroom.

Rachel came back with another damp facecloth and washed Ed's cock and balls carefully but quickly so he didn't become aroused again. He smiled at her then yawned mightily. He made to move to go to his own room but Rachel placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Could you stay here tonight? It would be nice to not have to sleep alone for once," she asked quietly.

He looked at her and nodded.

Grace exited from the washroom with a pained look on her face.

"That will go away. Just give it a day or so." Rachel said. "Would you like to share this big bed with Ed and me tonight?"

Grace smiled and nodded. With a wince she got into the bed on Ed's right side and Rachel got in on his left. Both snuggled up to Ed and sighed contentedly. It didn't take them long to slip into sleep.

Ed was in heaven. He couldn't believe how his life had turned out so amazing. He hoped Shirley would find happiness with her boyfriend. He hoped Mrs. Dmitrov would find happiness in the new city. He didn't know what to think of Mrs. Rutledge.

He had Grace's love and he had Rachel's love as well. He had a job he loved with a great boss, a beautiful home to live in and amazing friends in Angie, Zoe, Stephanie and Carolyn.

He kissed Rachel's head tenderly and she smiled in her sleep.

Ed looked at Grace and his mind filled with wonder. He couldn't figure out how she was able to understand him so well. She'd even figured out that he loved Rachel and he'd only discovered that himself moments earlier. It was like she was the missing part of his brain. She really did complete him!

He remembered the night when Shirley gave thanks for bringing him into their lives. Ed wasn't one to pray but he suddenly felt like he should be giving thanks for the wonderful people who'd come into his life. When his mom died he felt his world become a colder place. Grace had saved him from that and now she was surrounding him with love. He gently kissed the top of her head and she sighed.

Ed felt sleep tugging him down into its embrace. He thanked whoever was in charge of this crazy thing called life for letting him share it with one who understands.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds