One Who Understands

As the thrill dissipated and his body calmed after getting what it wanted the guilt surfaced as it always did.

He immediately felt remorseful and nervous about Grace finding out. They'd been so loud! She was bound to hear them and come investigate. His worry became paranoia.

"Shirley, we can't do this. Grace is going to find out."

The woman looked at him in dismay. "She's a deep sleeper. She's not going to find out. Ed, this is too important to me to stop. I need my skin treatments!"

Ed looked at her with frustration. Didn't she realize what was at stake?

Shirley got nervous. She had to be careful or he'd dig his heels in and that would be the end. "Listen, I don't need it every night. We can do it every few days and see how that goes. That will reduce the risk, right? I still have Jerry who can fill in occasionally on the off nights. Please Ed! I had a lot of years of pain that ate away my youth faster than it should have. I don't want to shrivel up too soon."

Ed sighed when she started to get teary eyed. "OK. We can try the three day thing but we gotta be quiet! Grace can't know about this!"

Shirley was grateful and nodded at him with a small smile. Her skin was tingling and she felt incredible from his attentions. "Thank you Ed!"

He nodded and made shooing motions. She grinned and jumped out of his bed. This did fascinating things to her tits and ass and he caught himself staring. Then he saw her watching him with a satisfied look on her face.

"Good night, Ed," she whispered through smiling lips.

"Good night, Shirley."

Chapter 18

For the next two weeks Ed had nocturnal visits from Shirley every three days. He restricted their activities to masturbating to give her the facial treatments she wanted. On one occasion she talked him into going down on her again.

Grace remained unaware of these activities but the longer it went on the more Ed worried she'd catch them.

Ed was also worried about Grace's mood as she had been rather subdued lately. He wished he could find her someone but everyone he worked with was either married or too old. She deserved someone special.

One Saturday night while Shirley was out on a date with Jerry he overheard Grace's friend Heather trying to convince her to join her at a party she'd been invited to. Heather rarely came by the house so Ed knew she was also worried about Grace too.

He stepped into the kitchen and saw the two women sitting at the kitchen table.

Heather immediately looked up at Ed with a broad smile. "Hi Ed!"

"Hi Heather! What's this I hear about a party? Grace, you should go!" he said with a grin, trying to encourage her.

"You could come with us!" Heather suggested to him. She eyed his body like a tasty piece of chocolate.

That caught him flat footed. He hadn't expected to be invited. Grace looked up at him and saw his startled look. She smiled.

"That's an excellent suggestion Heather!" she said as she grinned at Ed's discomfort. "You can finally wear those jeans I got you!"

"Ah, I'm beat from a long day. You should go out though. Have some fun!" Ed backtracked.

"If you're not going, I don't feel like going either." Grace said with finality. Heather looked at Ed beseechingly.

He felt trapped. He knew Grace needed to get out of the house and get some kind of life started. She deserved to be happy. If he didn't go she would stay home too and she might meet someone tonight. He thought he might be able to hide himself with that long shirt again.

"Oh- okay. I'll go. But you have to wear that nice black dress again!" he said to Grace. She blushed and nodded.

"Give me a few minutes." Grace said as she rose and went upstairs. Heather was looking at Ed with a huge grin.

"Thank you Ed! She needs this so badly!" she gushed.

Ed smiled and nodded shyly. She pushed him towards his room. "Go get dressed! Quick!"

He rushed downstairs and went into his bedroom. He pulled off his work clothes and realized he was a little sweaty from work. He grabbed the clothes he'd worn to Mark Thompson's party and put his robe on. He peaked out into the hall but the coast was clear. He rushed over to the washroom and took a quick shower. He dried himself and got dressed, making sure the shirt tails covered the bulge then made his way upstairs to the kitchen.

Heather grinned at him as she checked out how good he looked in the tight jeans. She wished he'd tuck in the shirt.

Grace came downstairs and they turned to look at her. Ed smiled broadly and Grace blushed.

"Let's go party!" Heather whooped.

Chapter 19

Ed drove as he didn't plan on drinking and this allowed Heather and Grace to let loose. It didn't take long to find the large house on the edge of Silverton Heights and soon they were walking in the front door. The host was a friend of Heather's and she had no objection to Heather bringing a hunk like Ed to the party. The music was loud and the lighting was subdued so the three made their way out onto the dance floor. They danced to a few numbers then Heather and Grace went to get themselves some drinks. Ed moved to the edge of the dance floor and just enjoyed the music.

"Mister Ed?"

Ed turned his head and looked down at a petite blonde squeezed into a gold dress that struggled to contain her flesh. He looked closer trying to recognize the speaker. She was... Stacey... something. Reggie Halston's ex-girlfriend. She'd been in the room with Reggie at Mark's party when he was... exposed.

He gave her a little nod and turned back to the dance floor. The multi-colored lights hid his furious blush.

Her small hand landed on his arm and she tugged him back to face her. "How- how d'you know Ishabelle?" Stacey slurred. Isabelle was the host and Stacey was drunk.

"Just a friend of a friend," he said politely.

"Are you gonna do your magic trick like last time?" she grinned wickedly, running her hands over his large bicep.

He looked at the woman and shook his head. "No."

She pouted. "Oh poo! I wanna see it again!"

"Sorry. No."

Heather and Grace arrived and Grace lifted Stacey's hand from Ed's arm. "Run along little girl," she growled.

Stacey looked at Grace with wide eyes then looked back at Ed and winked. "See you soon Mister Ed." She melted into the crowd.

"Why did she call you that?" Heather asked.

"Just a stupid nickname from high school. Can we dance?" he said changing the subject.

They rejoined the dancers and Ed tried to put the encounter out of his mind. Being tall he could see over most of the other dancers and he spotted Stacey a few times in conversation with several different women. Each time she'd point him out to the women and they'd look in his direction with wide eyes.

Great. She was telling the story of his humiliation. He suddenly felt the need to get some air. He gestured to Heather and Grace that he would be back shortly. They moved off the dance floor to get another drink.

Ed found his way out to a deck behind the house. He stood at the rail and looked out over the expansive back yard. The landscaping was beautiful and the grounds were large. There was a huge in-ground pool and a lovely cabana house beyond it. He walked down the stairs to the walkway and made his way around the pool. The doors were open and he noticed two women sitting on lounge chairs, drinking wine, and laughing. They noticed him and he apologized for intruding. He moved to go back to the house.

"Edward?"

He stopped and looked back to see Rachel Thompson.

"Mrs. Thompson?"

"What did I tell you Edward?"

"Oh! Uh, hello Rachel."

"That's better! Come and meet my good friend, Angie Spencer," she said.

Ed stepped forward and shook the woman's offered hand. It was soft and beautifully manicured like Rachel's. These were hands that didn't see a lot of rough work. Considering the house she lived in, he supposed that made sense.

Rachel gestured for him to bring over one of the patio chairs. When he was seated before them he looked to Angie.

"You have a lovely home."

"Thank you! It was the last gift my late husband gave me," she said. Ed was surprised by her voice which was very gravelly. He found it incredibly sexy! Her straight blond hair hung to her shoulders and her bangs were cut in a straight line just above her eyes which were a piercing grey. She had wide shoulders, narrow hips and was very slim which made him suspect that her generous breasts may have also been a gift. Considering the size of the pool Ed thought she was probably a swimmer and got the impression that she might have been a little older than Rachel.

"Did I tell you that it was Edward here who found the firebomb Richard and Mark built to torch the house?" Rachel said to her friend.

Ed's mouth dropped open and his eyes went wide. "What?" he gasped.

"Oh? Didn't you see it on the news? My husband and his son tried to burn down the house with me in it to collect the insurance money. Richard was a good lawyer but an inept arsonist. He wanted to divorce me but he didn't want to give up half of his money. So he and Mark hatched a scheme to burn the house, kill me, and collect the insurance money."

"How could Mark kill his own mother?" Ed mumbled in shock.

"Stepmother. Mark's biological mother died when he was ten. I married his father when he was eleven." Rachel said gently as she saw Ed was having trouble grasping the horrific act of someone he went to school with. Angie looked at her friend curiously.

Ed's expression turned to anger. He didn't understand how Mark could be so evil. He just didn't. Rachel seemed so nice and she was so beautiful! How could anyone want to hurt her?

Rachel smiled seeing him look so fierce. A little thrill ran down her spine. She glanced over at Angie with a smile and saw she was experiencing a thrill of her own.

"Where are they?" he growled, his voice gone cold.

Rachel felt her nipples stiffen as she heard his suppressed rage.

"They're both in jail. It's good! I got my divorce and the entire estate. I sold his law firm and I'm set for life. I'm free of both of them," she said with a sexy smile and he nodded, calming himself slowly.

"Well, I'm glad you're safe," he said and smiled at her. He saw her lick her lips and his eyes locked onto her mouth. He felt himself begin to stiffen in is pants.

"I- I should get back to the party and see how my sister and her friend are doing. It was really nice meeting you Angie and seeing you again Rachel!" he said as he awkwardly stood. Angie's eyes went wide as she caught the outline of his cock against his pant leg. As he walked away he heard them giggling and felt his face burning.

He made his way back into the house and tried to find Heather and Grace. He caught a glimpse of long, wavy blond hair on the dance floor so he began to dance his way over in that direction. There were a lot more women dancing now and getting through was difficult.

Then he felt the hands.

He looked down and saw a pretty woman grinning up at him while she danced in front of him. Her hands were rubbing up and down his pant leg over his erection. He thought he recognized her as one of the people Stacey was speaking with. Then a third hand began stroking him and he glanced over to his left to see Stacey leering at him. Two more hands landed on his ass and squeezed roughly jolting him forward. He pushed past the hands and made his way over to the blond hair. It wasn't Heather but the blond turned and smiled at him so he smiled back until her hands went straight for the front of his pants. He lurched back and bumped into a dark haired man who turned and cursed at him. He tried apologizing but the guy punched him in the jaw. Ed caught the second punch in his fist and squeezed until he felt a pop. The man screamed and the dancing stopped as people looked to the noise. Ed let go.

"I said I was sorry," he said to the man nursing his broken hand. Ed spotted Heather in the doorway to the kitchen and pushed his way over to her.

"Time to go," he said.

Heather was quite drunk and grinned widely at him. She threw herself against his chest and tried kissing him but settled with grinding herself against his body.

"Fffffuuuccckkk you feel good!" she moaned.

"Hey bitch! That's my brother you're grinding on!" Grace's slurred voice belted out behind her.

Ed looked up in shock. Grace was drunk as well! She never drank past a light buzz. It was time to take her home.

He took their hands and pulled them along behind him and made his way out of the house to his truck. He got the passenger door open and Heather crawled in first though he was trying to get Grace in. She climbed in after her friend and Ed carefully closed the door. He got in the driver's side and made sure the two women had their seatbelts on though they giggled that he was tickling them. He got his own belt on and got them on their way.

Heather was leaning on him and rested her head against his arm. That was fine until her hand landed on his bulge. She gave it a firm stroke feeling its length before he managed to tug her hand away.

"HOLY SHIT, YOU'RE BIG!" Heather gushed.

"You're drunk," he replied feebly.

Heather whipped her head to look over at Grace who was trying to keep her head from spinning off.

"Did you know your brother has a huge cock?" she gasped at her friend.

"What?" Grace blinked in confusion.

"Heather!" Ed growled loudly.

"OKAY! Sorry! No need to scream... hey, was that a scream I heard back at the party?" Heather asked.

"Yes," Ed responded after a pause.

"What happened? Who screamed?"

"Some guy. I accidentally bumped into him and he punched me so I broke his hand." Ed admitted.

"Fuck, that's so hot!" Heather was back to leaning on him and rubbing his leg.

Ed was going to remove her hand again but it felt really good and he had to concentrate on his driving. Her hand slid over to run across his bulge again and she moaned quietly which just made him harder.

"Please stop that." Ed said quietly.

"I want you so bad." Heather whispered loudly in his ear.

"Hey!" Grace complained when she heard Heather coming on to Ed.

"What? He's your brother not your boyfriend!" Heather whined.

"Not really." Grace mumbled quietly to herself but Ed heard her.

"How much did you guys drink?" Ed asked to change the subject.

Heather held up her hand and counted on her fingers. "One when we got there. One when you left the dance floor... then a third one in the kitchen from the hunky guy. Too bad he took off when he heard the scream."

"You shouldn't be this drunk from just three drinks! Wait, some guy gave you a drink?" he asked.

"He was hot but not built like you!" Heather purred and rubbed him again.

"Shit, you've been drugged," Ed guessed.

He pulled into the driveway and turned off the truck. He undid their seatbelts then hustled over to the front door which he propped open. He went back to the truck's passenger door and opened it. Grace began to topple out and he caught her against his body. She came around and looked into his eyes. There was confusion and desperation in her eyes then her lips were on his.

It felt so good! Her lips were so plump and soft and he tasted her tongue! Her tits squeezed against his chest-

Ed pulled back in shock. Grace's eyes were closed and her face was flushed. He moved his right arm under her legs and carried her against his chest inside. She looked up at him the entire way, staring at his mouth as she licked her lips. He set her down gently on the couch and she pulled him down to her mouth again and he gave in to her deep kiss until he pulled back and rushed outside to get Heather.

She was almost tumbling out the door when he got there. He scooped her up in his arms as he had for Grace and shut the truck's door with his back. As he carried her up the stairs she reached up and ran her finger over his lips and watched his mouth with fascination. Once inside the front door he kicked it closed and flipped the lock. He looked over the back of the couch and saw Grace was still conscious. He carried Heather up to Grace's room and gently put her on the bed. Her arms went around his neck and she pulled his face down to hers. Her lips tasted like cherry and her tongue was tangling with his as he tried to pry her arms off of him.

Ed really wouldn't have minded kissing Heather as he thought she was very pretty but right now she was very drunk and he didn't know what drug she'd been given. If she was in her right mind and tried to kiss him he would have gladly participated.

He finally managed to extract himself from her clutches and she moaned in disappointment. He moved Grace's garbage pail up next to her bed in case Heather needed to be sick. He turned her onto her side then went back downstairs to get Grace.

Ed scooped her up in his arms. Her eyes fluttered open as he carried her upstairs.

"Izzzz this a dream?" Grace mumbled.

"Shhh. Go to sleep Grace. I'll take care of you." Ed whispered to her.

"I love you Ed," she whispered back to him.

"I love you too Grace."

He gently laid her down on her bed and made sure she was on her side. He rushed over to the washroom and got the garbage pail to put on Grace's side of her bed in case she needed it. He sat in her chair and watched the two women fall asleep.

In the early hours of the morning Heather woke and made sounds like she was going to be sick. Ed was up and immediately by her side with the pail in his hand. She leaned over the edge of the bed and threw up into the pail as he held her long hair back and braced himself against the bed to keep her from rolling off. When she was done Ed got a facecloth and gently cleaned her face. She fell back asleep. Ed barely got to Grace's side as she leaned over and let fly. She managed to hit his hand before he got the pail positioned. He kept her hair back as well and held her while her body rejected the poisons she'd ingested. When she was done he rushed into the washroom with the pails and flushed them out and washed his hands. Then he brought the pails back with a warm facecloth to clean Grace's face. She smiled gently and fell asleep. He replaced the pails and went back to his chair. He dozed fitfully as every sound made him jump to check if they were going to be sick.

Shirley got home Sunday morning at 9AM and went upstairs to find Ed asleep on the chair facing the bed where Heather and Grace were sleeping. She gently touched his shoulder and he jolted awake looking at the bed. He noticed Shirley and sagged with relief.

"What happened?" Shirley asked.

Ed got up and led her out of the room and closed the door.

"We went to a party last night and someone slipped something into their drinks. They were sick in the middle of the night but only the once. Can you watch them now? I'm exhausted." Ed explained.

"Of course! You go get some sleep." Shirley patted his arm. He leaned down and kissed her cheek then walked down to his bedroom to get some real sleep. Shirley watched him go with a look of surprise on her face.

Chapter 20

Grace grimaced in pain as she lifted her hand to her head. Everything hurt but her head was pounding. She heard a moan next to her and cracked her eyes open slightly. Heather was in her bed holding her own head.

"Who killed me and left this corpse in place of my body?" Heather groaned.

"Obviously the same person who killed me." Grace commiserated.

"What happened last night?" Heather asked.

"Someone drugged you both at the party you went to." Shirley said from the chair. "You don't have any memory of the party?"

Grace pushed herself into a seated position and looked at her mother. She cast her mind back to the party. She remembered dancing and Ed looking happy. She recalled getting drinks and Ed going outside. She got another drink... then things got hazy. She had only brief flashes of memories from that point on.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds