One Who Understands

"Ssssssssssyyyyeesss!" Nina sucked in a breath and moaned. She moved her hands to his cock, sliding them along his length as she pressed her lips to the soft underside. Her tongue slipped out to tease the tender area just under the head and Ed reacted by tugging on her nipples.

"AAAaaahhhh! Fuck yesss!" she gushed.

He pulled back slightly and pressed the head of his cock against her lips. "Get it very wet. It's going in your ass."

She gasped and he slid the head of his cock into her mouth. He reached forward and gently spanked her pussy. She jolted and moaned as his cock slid deeper into her mouth. He slowly fucked her mouth with the first three inches of his cock.

"MMMMMMMmmmmm!" Nina mumbled around his member and the vibrations caused him to slide a little further into her mouth. He could feel her running her tongue over his cock and he fucked her mouth a little faster. He slid two fingers into her pussy, curled his palm over her clit and rubbed her in tiny circles vigorously.

"UUUUUUUHHHHHHNNNNNN!" Nina groaned and his cock slid deeper still until he felt the head rubbing against her throat. He pushed himself upright and saw he had more than half of his cock in the woman's mouth. He slid himself out and felt her take a deep breath. He slid himself in deep again and slowly withdrew all the way.

Nina was red faced and gasping as his cock bobbed wetly above her face. He walked around the bed and spread her legs. Her pussy lips glistened with her juices. He moved between her legs and slapped the thick head of his cock against her clit and she jumped. Before she could recover he pushed her legs back with his hands at the back of her knees. Her ass came off the bed and he pushed his cock deep into her pussy.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHNNNNNNN FUCK!" she howled.

He pulled out and slammed it back in and set up a steady rhythm of pounding. She grunted with every impact and her eyes rolled with the intense sensations. The wet sounds of his cock driving into her pussy filled the bedroom.

He pulled out and pushed her ass higher into the air. Ed dipped down and fucked her pussy with his tongue.

"FUCK! FUCK! OH! OH! OH! OH GOD!" she chanted as he drove his tongue deep into her. Then he switched to driving his tongue into her ass and she shook, jolted, and squealed.

Once her asshole was thoroughly soaked with his spit and her juices he stood and pushed the head of his cock inside. Ed held still as the heat and tightness almost overwhelmed him. She squealed again and he began making little strokes. He kept up the pressure and gradually the little strokes took him deeper. He kept his eyes on Nina's face in case it became too much for her. She was gritting her teeth, hissing, and panting but she was also clinging to him to pull him deeper. He couldn't get over how tight she felt around his cock.

He started making longer strokes and Nina's mouth dropped open as her eyes locked on his.

"So gooooood! Your cock opens me so well, Edward!"

"You feel incredible, Nina!" he groaned and picked up his speed.

"FFFFFUUUCK! FUCK MY ASS!" she screamed.

Ed began to pound her ass as vigorously as he'd pounded her pussy and her eyes rolled back as her tongue hung out of her mouth. He wanted to take her tongue in his mouth but she'd said no kissing. Nina rubbed her clit in rapid circles as he fucked her.

"I'm going to cum soon," he gasped.

"MMmmnnnnaaahhhhhHHH! AH! AH AAAAAAAHHHH!" she screamed as her orgasm exploded over her. He felt the rhythmic clenching against his cock and he couldn't hold it any longer as jets of cum shot up deep inside her.

She suddenly reached up and grabbed his head and pulled him down on top of her. Her mouth found his and she kissed him deeply. He was dazed and confused but it was super hot and his orgasm was intensified for it. THIS is what a kiss was supposed to feel like! She pushed back as suddenly as she'd started.

Nina looked a little wild eyed and embarrassed. "Please get off." Her accent was thick as her agitation was high. "The kiss was mistake. Please forget we did that," she mumbled. He nodded.

Ed slowly pulled himself from her ass and she shook with an aftershock.

"Would you mind if I quickly rinsed myself in your shower?" he asked.

"Please," she said gesturing to the ensuite.

Ed got off the bed and padded over to the bathroom. He stepped into the shower, washed and rinsed in a minute and dried himself off. He walked back into the bedroom and Nina was sitting on the edge. She looked troubled.

"Are you ok? I didn't hurt you did I?" he asked.

"No. I am good. I should not have kissed you. My apologies," she said with a shaky voice.

"I didn't mind. It was amazing!" he gushed with a smile on his face.

"But we must not do that again," she said sternly.

He just nodded.

"I tutor you now."

Nina stood gingerly and put on her robe. That signalled to Ed that he should get dressed so he quickly did then followed her out to the dining room.

For the next hour and a half Nina ran through the materials of the next two chapters of study and by the end Ed was amazed that he felt like he was actually retaining it. She gave him some practice sheets to keep the information in his mind fresh. When they finished Ed was smiling as he'd never expected to be able to get this.

"You're an amazing teacher!" he blurted.

Nina smiled at him. "Is much easier one on one and with a student eager to learn," she replied with a smile of her own.

"Would you like to have sex again?" Ed asked awkwardly but hopefully.

"No. I don't think we should have sex... again," Nina said with a frown.

"Never? Did I do something wrong?" Ed asked.

"No. I did."

"The kiss? I promise I won't kiss you again and I'll stop you if you try to kiss me!" Ed gasped.

"I am too weak. The sex is too good. It reminds me not so much what I had but what I should have had. I will become emotionally attached. This cannot be. Please. We must stop now. Please go." She was looking into his eyes begging him to leave quickly. Her lips were trembling.

Ed looked away. "OK. Thank you for everything you taught me. I promise I will get that seventy five on my next test! I'll work my hardest on it! Thanks again!"

He grabbed his books and left before he did something stupid like hug her. He was shaken by the experience but deeply grateful.

Chapter 14

The rest of the semester went as smooth as he could expect. He did get the passing grade in Mrs. Dmitrov's class, a seventy eight to be exact, but it was the only class he managed to improve his grade in. The rest remained at the C- level no matter how hard he tried. Spring semester began and he no longer had a class with her. True to her word she never invited Ed over to her place again and word got out that she was transferring to another school in another city. He hoped she'd find happiness there.

Shirley continued to visit him on a nightly basis and he endured her visits. He lived in fear of Grace discovering what her mother was doing and worse, what he was doing to her. The woman struggled through her withdrawal of alcohol and Percocet but with her family's support she managed to get clean by spring. The house became an alcohol free zone and with the extra money going into the house account they ate a little better. Shirley managed to get her old job back, the manager was sweet on her, so there was even more money coming in. It only took a couple of months to be able to afford a new pillow top mattress for herself.

The school year was coming to an end and Ed was ready to begin his full time job. He'd managed to get work off and on through the winter and spring but his real job, working for Drakos Heating and Cooling installing air conditioning and furnaces would start the moment he graduated. He had a great relationship with the owner as he'd done some unpaid apprentice work with the man the previous two summers. Mr. Drakos was a surly older Greek gentleman with a strict work ethic. Ed was a hard worker with a natural aptitude with anything mechanical so he'd learned quickly at the side of Mr. Drakos' other workers.

Grace and Shirley attended his high school graduation ceremony and they went out to dinner at a Chinese buffet restaurant to celebrate. There was a lot of yummy food and a lot of laughter at the table. Ed couldn't remember ever being happier.

When Grace left the table to get some dessert Shirley leaned over to Ed and let him know that she wouldn't be coming to visit him at night anymore. She had a boyfriend now who would be providing her with what she needed. Ed nodded and felt an enormous wave of relief wash over him. He smiled and nodded at Shirley as Grace returned with chocolate ice cream. He smiled at Grace's look of delight then went to get his own dessert.

Ed showed up for work early on his first day and was immediately taken out to a job site to help with an installation. He didn't have his certification yet so he mostly did the heavy lifting and left the connections to the professionals as he'd done the previous summers but he watched the technicians closely and asked questions when they were doing something unfamiliar to him. He'd picked up a lot of knowledge during his apprentice periods. He got along really well with the other workers and none took offence when he asked for them to explain what they were doing as they did it.

When they got back to the shop Mr. Drakos spoke with the installers then called Ed into his office. He smiled at Ed as the reports of his work had been favorable. He asked if Ed was satisfied that this was work he wanted to do as a career. Ed enthusiastically confirmed that it was. His boss smiled and told him he would enroll him in a six month night course for training in HVAC maintenance. He would pay for the certification exams as long as Ed would be willing to sign an employment contract to give the company time to earn back half of the course fees from salary deductions. Ed agreed and they signed the paperwork and shook hands.

Ed took to the training unlike anything he'd experienced in school. The information stuck in his brain and he couldn't get enough of the training manuals. He just got it.

With full days working at the shop and attending night courses he was pretty tired by the end of the day. Luckily the work itself was strenuous enough to keep his muscles in shape though he tried to slip in a formal work out every now and then.

He was joking with two of the more senior installers as they all ate their lunch by their truck under the shade of a tree by the sidewalk. It was a particularly hot day in late August. Both were older men who enjoyed their idle time and beer a little too much and teased Ed about his lack of a beer gut. They were both strong men but they had large round bellies. The two installers finished up and went back inside to finish the job. Ed's part inside was done and his last task was to break down all the packaging from the new appliance and put it in the van.

As he was alone he pulled his shirt off and set to work cutting and bundling the cardboard, lumber, and foam packing. He'd just loaded it all in the van and shut the door when he noticed a convertible had stopped next to the van. It was a beautiful silver sport coupe of some kind. Ed wasn't good at recognizing brands of cars. It just looked sleek and fast. Then he noticed the red hair of the driver.

Rachel Thompson was watching him through her large dark sunglasses. He realized he'd left his shirt on the front seat in the van so she could see how sweaty he was.

"Edward! So nice to see you again!" she called out.

He walked closer. "Hello, Mrs. Thompson," he replied.

"Rachel, please. No need to be so formal with friends," she said with a sultry smile.

He felt the beginnings of trouble as he watched her lush lips curve into that knowing smile she did so well.

"Is this your summer job?" she asked, her eyes roaming over his muscles.

"This is my permanent job. I'm apprenticing and going to night school," he replied.

"Oh! Do you enjoy it?" She was surprised he wasn't going on to college but did her best to keep it from her face.

"Yes, very much!" he smiled and she returned it with a dazzling one of her own. God, she was pretty!

"Then you are a very lucky man! Mark whines all the time about how dull his summer job at his father's law firm is but he's going to University in the fall to become a lawyer. I doubt he'll ever be happy."

"That's too bad. A man should be happy at what he does." Ed frowned in sympathy. Now that he was free of the stress of school and working at something he loved the thought of taking a job that made him miserable was difficult to contemplate.

Rachel was surprised Ed showed any sympathy to her son considering the nasty trick he'd played on him. It raised Ed in her eyes.

Two large men were exiting from the house carrying tools so she saw her private time with Ed was coming to a close. She made note of the name of the company then looked back to Ed.

"It was really nice seeing you again, Edward!" she said, taking one more long look at his body. Fuel for her fantasies.

"It was very nice seeing you again, Rachel. Enjoy the rest of your summer!" he said with a smile.

"You too!" she replied as she drove off.

Ed quickly put away the rest of their tools as the installers arrived. He took a little ribbing for flirting with ladies when he was supposed to be working and he blushed at that. They climbed into the truck and headed back to the office.

Chapter 15

Grace paced nervously in the living room. She was pissed at herself for accepting the invitation to go out on a date with a co-worker. Leon Gabrielli worked in the Accounting Department and had begun dropping by her cash desk to say good morning and greeting her in the lunch room. Heather did some digging and found out he was single and lived alone with a cat. Grace told her that it was doomed to fail as she was a dog person but Heather gave her the evil eye and told her he was the most eligible match Grace had encountered and not to screw it up.

Leon wasn't a bad looking man. Late twenties, relatively fit, had all his teeth and a good head of hair, and best of all he bathed and smelled good. When he asked her out to dinner and a movie she said yes because she couldn't come up with a reason to say no.

She was actually wearing a dress, a black one, as he'd told her he was taking her to a nice Italian restaurant downtown then they would see a movie.

He pulled up to her house and she let herself out. When she turned she saw his car for the first time. A 1983 Chrysler LeBaron with the fake wood trim on its sides. She forced a smile on her face and walked to the passenger side and got in.

"You look lovely tonight, Grace!" Leon said as she buckled in.

"Thank you Leon. That's a nice suit," she replied. Leon was wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt and a black tie. A white carnation was in his lapel.

The car made a terrible whining sound as he turned the steering wheel. "My uncle is going to fix that this weekend," he mumbled apologetically and she smiled.

It didn't take too long to get downtown to the restaurant. She looked up at the elaborate signage projecting over the sidewalk. Cervara di Roma. Glancing in the front window she was pleasantly surprised. She'd never been to this particular restaurant and it looked really nice.

"My uncle Ronnie owns the place so I get a discount." Leon said with an awkward smile. He stopped before they got to the door and his face went serious. "A word of warning. My family is kinda loud and... rough around the edges."

Grace smiled. "There's nothing wrong with that."

"Don't say I didn't warn you!" he said as he held the door open for her.

They went inside and up to the hostess station. An older woman with really big hair was standing behind the podium. She was well padded and wore a dress that barely contained her abundance.

"Leon!" she cried and came around the station to kiss the man on both cheeks. Leon suffered the treatment with his awkward smile and looked over at Grace. The woman turned her attention to Grace as well and gave her a good up and down examination.

"Hi Auntie Gene! This is Grace. Grace this is my-"

"Grace what? Are you Italian? You've got the coloring." Leon's aunt asked.

"Grace Wilson. Not Italian. I think way back my family came from England but we've never checked."

"Huh. Ancestry is very important! You should know your past!" the woman said and dismissed Grace to turn back to her nephew. "Are you just visiting or are you here for dinner?"

"I'm here on a date with Grace. We're here for dinner," he asserted.

Auntie Gene's eyes widened in shock and her attitude changed immediately towards Grace. "Oh! Oh my! Well, please! Please come in! There is a lovely table for two by the fireplace. Perfect for lovers!"

"First date Auntie Gene!" Leon blushed as Grace's eyes went wide with surprise.

"Magic can happen!" the woman said over her shoulder as she led them to their table. They sat and after fussing over her nephew for a bit the aunt smiled at Grace and hustled away to greet some new customers.

"Sorry about that!" Leon said quietly, leaning towards Grace.

"It's fine. She obviously cares a lot about you and that's nice."

A waiter came by and left some menus which they both spent a little time reviewing. Grace decided to keep it simple and when the waiter returned she just ordered a small portion of spaghetti with rich meat sauce with a side salad. Leon looked a little relieved and ordered the same.

There was a commotion in the kitchen and a short man in an apron with a large belly pushed his way out of the kitchen. Leon's face paled as the man headed in their direction. "Shit! He wasn't supposed to be in tonight."

The man walked up to the table and stared down at Leon who was beginning to sweat.

"What have we here? Little Leon on a date? With a girl?" the man sneered.

Grace looked up at the man in surprise. What did he mean by that?

"Yes, Uncle Ramone. I'm on a date so if you don't mind I'd like to get back to it." Leon blustered.

"That's cute. When do you plan on telling her?" Ramone grinned cruelly.

Other customers were beginning to watch the floor show and Leon's face was starting to turn red.

Another man rushed out of the kitchen and headed straight over to them. He looked very similar to Ramone right down to the huge gut. He grabbed Ramone's arm and pulled it. Ramone yanked his arm away and glared back at his twin.

"Leave the boy alone. We need you back in the kitchen," the second man said.

"Leave HIM alone? He didn't leave my Nate alone and now Nate's dead. Because of this sick fu-"

"RAMONE! In the kitchen now!" the man growled and glared at his brother.

Ramone finally moved away but cast a look of disgust at Leon as he did.

"Sorry Uncle Renzo. I thought he wasn't working tonight." Leon mumbled.

"Maybe it's not such a good idea you eating here tonight. Sorry Miss," he nodded at Grace but his expression was stern.

Grace got the message and stood up. Leon scrambled to follow as she made her way to the front door.

Once outside Leon began to sputter. "I- I'm SO sorry about that. Uncle Ramone is..." he held his hands up helplessly. He looked like he was about to fall apart.

Grace suddenly understood. A dozen clues she'd seen at work with Leon but didn't catch suddenly aligned in her mind and she understood what this date had been.

"Was I supposed to be your beard?" Grace asked quietly.

Leon's eyes locked on Grace and his face flushed with embarrassment. She looked at him questioningly and he couldn't look her in the eye.

"I'm sorry Leon. You should have been honest with me." Grace said and walked away. The bus stop was around the corner.

An hour later she walked in the front door of her house and went straight up to her room and put on her comfort clothes. She went back downstairs and plopped herself on the couch in the living room.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds