Opening Lines

"I don't know . . ." I stuttered.

"Darling, it's OK if you do. I think I understand a lot more now . . . a lot more about you and a whole lot more about lots of other things, too. If you think that's something you want me to do, please, I want you to say so. I won't get angry if you do, I promise. I really want to know. But I love you so much, and I'd be scared to death of losing you . . . scared that no matter what you say, you'd think I was a real slut if I actually did it . . . that you wouldn't love me any more if I did things like that with another man. I really want you to tell me how it'd make you feel . . . if it was someone else . . . and I was on my knees doing those things to him . . . and if you saw me doing it. If you're sure - - really, really sure - - that you'd like something like that, and if you swear to me you'll still love me, no matter what happens, I'm amazed at myself for saying this, but I'll consider it. We need to talk more about it, though, a whole lot more, before anything like that could ever happen."

"Amy, please don't misunderstand what I was . . ."

She didn't let me finish. Instead, she kissed me and then whispered: "Not now, though. I don't want to talk any more right now. Just get over here and fuck me!" Hmmm . . . she didn't usually talk like that at all. The things we'd been talking about had obviously affected her, though I wasn't entirely sure yet what kind of an effect it would actually end up having.

But I did as I was told. It was passionate, loving, tender, but I fucked my wife. I looked down at her body, moving under mine, and my mind saw her under someone else, and I pushed myself harder into her. I looked down at her face, her eyes fixed on mine, loving and alive with passion.

"Amy . . . did you ever do something like that to anyone else?" I asked as I continued to pound into her.

"Not just like that, no, baby . . . only you . . . but there was this once when I . . .", and then her body stiffened and a powerful orgasm overcame her. Her own memory of whatever she'd done "once" with someone else had just triggered a powerful climax in her. A whole new sexual dimension had just been added to our marriage.

For the next couple of weeks after that, we talked and played with each other like newlyweds, doing things and asking each other about all of the things we liked and didn't like, communicating with one another about sex openly and without shame in a way we'd never done before. I was amazed at the things we talked about, and even more amazed that as we did so, we seemed to grow closer and closer together.

Oral sex? It's always been my favorite part . . . having Amy's warm, wet mouth and lips wrapped around my cock is one of the best feelings imaginable, and the look, smell and taste of her pussy drive me crazy. I love to eat her . . . I'll do it for hours . . . any time, any place. In the past, it wasn't at the top of Amy's list, but when she'd been in the right mood, she'd really gotten off on me doing her like that, too. And she's admitted that the taste of a man's cum is something she's always really liked, too. (You'll have to ask her why, then, she denied us both that pleasure for so many years). She's always known how much I like oral sex, both ways, but in the past, I think she'd used it more as a way of conveying her feelings to me (like, for example, what I've come to call "That Morning", referring to what happened in the chair in our bedroom), or to show she was "in control" of the situation by denying me something I really enjoy. Now, though, it's all exciting and enjoyable for both of us.

Anal? Almost sheepishly, she admitted she'd done it in the past, but not that much. She even said that, when the time was just right, it could really be very good . . . different, for sure, but also a turn on. Another one of those "in the mood" things for her, I guess - - but she told me the couple of guys she'd done it with had really, really liked doing her that way. Up to that point, I'd never done a woman that way, but it sounded as if I might like it, too.

More than just two in bed? I'd been with two women at the same time before, and I'd loved it. She'd never been with two men at the same time, but once had sex with two different guys the same day, which she admitted she'd enjoyed (I knew better than to mention that she sounded just like my Arizona State friend on that). Being double-stuffed by two cocks at the same time sounded nasty but really exciting, she confessed, and she went on to say she thought she might like it even more if the one in her pussy was "the size of a summer sausage". Well, well, dear wife, so size does make a difference sometimes. I knew it! Any way, I told Amy that if that's what she wanted, I'd love to see her get "double-teamed" like that someday, especially if I got to be a part of the "tag team" that did it. She liked that whole idea a lot more than I thought she would - - in fact, she seemed to keep coming back to that idea almost every time we talked. She even mentioned the possibility of another "two on one" for me, too. I thought to myself "Oh, well, if she insists . . ."

Whips and chains? We both laughed at that thought, but what about being tied up? Pretty good sometimes, really. I think she likes to do the tying more than she likes being tied up herself, but she always seems to enjoy what happens to her when she's the one laying face up on the bed, a little too restrained to keep me from playing "head games" with her. Either way is OK with me. If she wants to sit on my face or play with my cock while "my hands are tied", so to speak . . . well, who am I to complain?

Girl-girl? Though still a little leery of saying so at the time, I admitted to Amy that yes, I'd imagined watching her in bed with another woman, and that I'd really like to see her do that sometime. Surprisingly, she didn't get mad at me. Even more surprising, she said something like that might not be entirely out of the question, but the other woman and all the circumstances would have to be just right, and she'd want me to be there, too. That's exactly what I had in mind as well.

Swapping mates with someone else? No way . . . not even with our newly found sexual openness . . . was I going to fall into this trap. She didn't really commit, one way or another, about whether or not she'd like to try something like that, but I could read between the lines (I think) that if another couple with just the right guy came along . . . well, she might get real interested. She specifically wanted to know, however, if there were any women I might be interested in swapping for. I kinda suspected that she asked me this question to test me - - to see if I had come up with this fantasy of mine as a way of getting her to agree that I could have sex with other women, too. The truth is, though, that "other women for me" isn't a part of this. My sexy wife is the only woman I really want, unless, of course, she might want me to get it on with another woman as a part of something that might come up some day. That would be OK, believe me.

Masturbation? We both confessed to doing it on occasion, and feeling a little guilty about it. What was interesting, though, is that we both thought it would be kind of exciting to watch the other do it.

We talked about toys for her. She prefers the real thing, but said she might like to try a big, life-like dildo if I'd do her with it. I liked that idea.

Videos? Guys like to watch all kinds of things a lot more than women do, I guess - - in fact, that's the very topic that opened our new "lines of communication" to begin with. I enjoy videos more that she does...she said she likes to do it more than watch it. I told her our new sex life was better than anything I'd ever seen, any way (big-time "good guy" points for me on this one!).

We also talked about home-made videos . . . you know, filming ourselves "doing it". Amy made noises about how embarrassed she'd probably be, and of course she was worried about "what if someone found it?", but I had an idea that this was something that was still open for discussion. The whole idea appealed to me, though.

She liked it when, one night as we were making love, I pulled out just before coming and shot my load between her tits, and then smeared it all over them. Another night, as she was on top, hunching slowly while she came down from an orgasm, I liked it when she slid off and jacked me with one hand, while playing with my balls with the other, until I unloaded into her hands and she rubbed the gooey mess all over her belly.

I knew things had really opened up between us when she admitted that every so often, even with her pussy filled with cock, she'd like the feel of a finger in her ass, too, when she got close to coming, and that she'd like to be touched and even kissed there. Amy's told me to "kiss my ass" quite a few times in the past, but almost always when she's been angry. If I'd only known she really meant it, I would have been happy to oblige . . . that's for sure!

Time passed, our talks continued, and the sex got better and better.

What if she got into the sex big-time, really got carried away and did some wild, nasty things with him? "I hope you do, Amy. This is for both of us, not just me. The hotter and wilder you get, the better I'll like it, too."

What might she do with other men, if conditions were right? I was a little surprised (but not at all upset) when she said: "I'll probably do anything at all, just so long as it doesn't hurt." Was anything off-limits from my standpoint? "Nothing at all, Amy, so long as you're OK with it. I want you to draw all the lines."

If there were to be another man, who might she want it to be, and what would it be like? "A stranger, probably from some other place, and it'll have to be absolutely discreet - - I wouldn't want anyone else to know about it." I had in mind it being sort of romantic for her - - a night of sex with someone else, yes, but still romantic because we'd be there together. She said she was thinking more in terms of a quickie - get a room, get naked, fuck, and send him on his way. One thing we both agreed on was that we didn't want anything to be "set up" in advance, and that the whole thing would just have to happen, if it was ever actually going to happen at all.

After weeks of these kinds of open discussions (and lots of increasingly great sex!), I took my wife out for a drive one night and, in the darkness as we drove, I told Amy that I'd been thinking about it a lot, and that I'd made up my mind that I really wanted to find out what it'd be like to watch her with someone else . . . but only if she was 100% willing to do it. She didn't say a word, but just listened. I went on to say that I wanted her to know how I felt, but that the most important thing to me was how she felt about it, and that she and her love mattered more to me than anything else in the world.

There were a few moments of dead silence . . . and they lasted long enough to make me wonder if I'd just made another huge mistake. Finally, though, she admitted that she'd also thought a lot about it, and that she hoped I wouldn't think she was terrible for saying so, but she wanted to try it, too. She said she'd been thinking back to her "single girl" memories of years ago, of how exciting it had been to entice a man, to get him hot and bothered, to undress for him and feel the heat of his hard cock for the first time. Those memories were even more exciting to her now, she said, especially since she knew she wouldn't have to feel guilty. She said she was worried, though, because maybe he wouldn't find her attractive enough, and she couldn't stand the thought that he might reject her. I didn't have to exaggerate at all when I told her "now, that's one thing you absolutely don't have to worry about . . . not at all!" Any man would lust after my wife. Even after ten years of marriage and two children, her figure is still slim and sexy, and her face is drop-dead gorgeous!

Now that we'd both bared our real feelings to each other about an awfully provocative subject, we had to figure out how to give it a chance to happen. We decided to take things real slow and easy, not looking for anything in particular but staying alert for opportunities: on trips we might take, or maybe a guy who might flirt with her in a nightclub, or someone she'd meet at a trade show, or maybe even a repairman (but she thought that would probably be too close to home for comfort). Nothing much happened, though, and on the few occasions when it looked like maybe something might be developing, there was something about the circumstances at the time that just wasn't right. To my wife's credit, she'd set her own standards and limits for deciding when, how and with whom an event so dramatic (but, hopefully, not so traumatic) for our marriage might take place, if it was ever going to happen at all, and she stayed faithful to them. So we waited patiently, but with each of us wondering more and more what it might really be like if it ever actually did happen.

The anticipation was great for both of us. We'd both made sure we took time to re-think and reflect on our decisions, but neither of us had any second thoughts about the decisions we'd made. I'm pretty sure that, given the candor with which we'd both exposed ourselves in our recent talks, if either of us had any, we would've said so. Instead, our sex life had never been better, and the new openness we'd been sharing about our sexual preferences and feelings kept us horny almost all the time. It's really true that, most of the time, the mind is the most powerful sex organ of all.

Amy and I've had a sort of tradition for the past few years. Right before the kids go back to school, we send them off to my folks' weekend cabin in the Oregon woods for a few days, and then we take off to Lake Tahoe for a little rest, relaxation and gambling fun. A few weeks after "That Morning", we did just that. This time, though, I guess we were both perhaps a bit more anxious, and more excited, than ever before. A place like that could offer all kinds of possibilities for what we both knew might soon happen. We like to stay at a big, glitzy resort called Harvey's . . . it has nice restaurants, great views and it's close to lots of things to do.

The first day and night, we felt almost supercharged with anticipation. We headed for the hotel's nightclub that evening, both of us thinking that maybe this could be the night. After a drink or two, we agreed that I'd leave for a while and play the slots, allowing Amy to be alone in the club so she could dance if the opportunity arose. It took only minutes before she was asked, and she stayed for a while, dancing a few times with several guys. Meanwhile, I plunked several handfuls of dollar coins into some slot machine, not even thinking about the money I was losing. My mind was on what might be happening in that club. Like the previous times, though, something just wasn't the way she wanted it, so she held back, leaving us both a bit disappointed, but still not discouraged. It didn't get in the way of our lovemaking that night, that's for sure, and afterward, we both fell into a deep, much-needed sleep. Like always when we went there, Amy awoke to freshly brewed coffee and pastries, courtesy of her loving husband's arrangements, made the night before, for a room service "wake-up call".

We decided to spend the next day riding bicycles on the pathways around Lake Tahoe. We rented a couple of them at the hotel's cycle shop and rode off, determined to get some fresh air and exercise, and to take our minds off what seemed to be becoming a bit of an obsession for both of us. Not two miles from the hotel, we stopped at a mini-mart to get drinks for the remainder of our day's ride. The counter person, a tall, sandy-haired guy who looked to be in his early 30s, asked us to wait while he counted out his drawer because his shift was over, so we waited impatiently until the new counter person could ring us up. We went outside where we'd left the bikes and found that Amy's bike had a flat! This bike trip wasn't working out exactly as we'd hoped, either. I told Amy we'd have to walk the bikes back to the hotel and exchange hers for a new one. Boy, was she getting angry right about then. I tried to minimize the inconvenience by telling her we'd still be together while we walked, but it wasn't working very well.

Just then, the off-duty counter guy walked up, said he'd overheard our conversation, and that if we wanted to walk about 100 yards to his apartment instead, he had a tube patch kit and could fix it in a couple of minutes. Not wanting to aggravate Amy any more than she already was, I accepted his offer. This way, we could get going again quickly.

We talked briefly as we walked toward his apartment. He introduced himself as Greg, said he'd just moved to Lake Tahoe six weeks ago, and that he'd taken the job at the mini-mart to tide himself over until ski season, when he would begin his real job as a ski instructor at Heavenly. He rode bikes, too, and was always having to fix flats due to the rough off-trail areas around the lake where he liked to ride.

Even though we were in the mountains, the late summer day had started to get warm. When we got to the apartment, Greg invited Amy to have a seat inside, where it was cooler, while he and I worked on the tire on the patio outside. The phone rang, and Greg went inside to answer it. As he talked on the phone, Amy noticed his build - - strong, broad shouldered and muscular, just the way you'd expect a ski instructor to look. He turned around suddenly as he was pacing the floor while he talked, and caught Amy looking at him. A quick smile and little wink put her at ease, and she smiled back at him. He raised his finger as if to say "just a minute longer", so she got up and walked back outside where I was using a hand wrench and had just about gotten the tire off the wheel.

By now, her anger had just about subsided. She came up behind me, whispered "baby, with a tool like yours, you can work on me any time" and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. I dropped the wrench, grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her full on the lips. She obviously liked that, and returned my kiss, sticking her tongue into my mouth and flicking it seductively. Boy, this newly-found sexiness of hers was really great, I thought.

We didn't see Greg when he came back outside. Apparently, he had watched us kiss, too, because he said "I hope you don't mind my saying so, but you two looked like you were headed someplace else before I interrupted. Have you thought about getting yourselves a room?" He smiled at his own little comment, and we did, too.

Amy stayed outside with us while Greg and I finished patching the tube and replacing the wheel. He went inside to look for the air pump, and as soon as the door closed, Amy leaned over and whispered to me: "Tim . . . I think he could be the one."

She caught me completely off guard. I couldn't believe my ears. "Amy, you just met this guy, and out of the blue, you say 'he's the one'." My tone of voice must have frightened her, because she looked at me, as if trying to read what I meant by that. I wasn't angry or upset, just surprised, and I certainly didn't mean to discourage her, so I kissed her again and told her: "It's all right, baby, you just surprised me, that's all. So, you think this could be him, huh?" She said: "I think maybe so. He's a nice guy, a complete stranger, we're out of town, it all came up completely unexpectedly . . . and I really like the way he looks, darling . . . all rugged and tanned. . . and (smiling a little) . . . well . . . I'm thinking there's a lot of 'man' hidden in those jeans . . . might as well be greedy, I guess . . . I hope it doesn't bother you to hear me talk like that, Tim."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Opening Lines
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds