Opening Lines

"And you won't be needing these for a while, either", Amy said, as she pulled his shorts down quickly. His cock sprang free, the hard shaft pointing straight at her, only inches away. I was surprised by the massive size of Greg's penis. It was a full 10" long and close to 3" thick - a whole lot of "manhood", just like she thought. Amy was in for quite a night, it looked like to me, and she was obviously impressed with what she'd found, too. "Oh, Greg, your cock's enormous...mmm, mmm, I've never had one this big . . . oh, lover, that looks so good . . . mmm, mmm", she purred. She took his swollen cock in both hands, jacking it back and forth and licking it all over before once more taking as much of it as she could get in her mouth. My loving wife, Amy, was on her knees, right in front of me, wantonly sucking the horse-sized cock of another man and obviously turned on by doing it. I stood up, took my pants off, too, and began stroking myself as I watched. Incredible!

The sexual tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Greg stood still, his hips slightly rocking back and forth and his hands holding her head gently as Amy continued her oral assault on his cock. I probably would have already come if she'd been doing it like that for so long to me. He had to be getting close, too, and yet she showed no signs of letting up. She licked his balls, kissed every inch of his manhood and stroked him between her hands as she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. Finally, his hands tilted her face upward toward him and their eyes met. He eased her head away from his penis and raised her gently to her feet. Without saying a word, we all moved into the bedroom, and I took a seat in a chair near the foot of the bed while Greg and Amy got on the big bed. Greg got on his hands and knees, and my wife lay on her back beneath him.

Greg leaned down and kissed Amy hard, then started to move down my wife's body, his hands caressing her breasts, pinching her taut nipples. He kissed between her breasts, then continued kissing down toward her flat stomach. I watched as she brought her knees up and spread them apart, on either side of his shoulders, as he continued down her body. He put a hand on each of her knees and spread them even further. There was my wife, her legs open wide, shamelessly presenting herself, her cunt, to her lover while I watched her do it.

"Are you ready for me, Amy?" he asked.

I heard her moan "oh, yeah . . . I'm ready . . . right now, baby . . . do whatever you want."

Her wet pussy was fully exposed, and it was clear she wanted him to have it. Greg headed toward my wife's sex, moving lower between her legs until it was only inches from his face, and Amy was hunching herself upward toward him, openly inviting, almost begging, him to feast on her. The sight was incredible, and I knew it would get even better, real quick.

He could tell she wanted him to devour her, but he took it a lot slower than I thought he would. Greg started with Amy's feet, gently kissing every square inch of both. Then, he moved to her ankles.

He alternated between legs, slowly making his way up her legs, kissing every bit of skin he could find. As he kissed one leg, he lightly stroked the other. Amy moaned, indicating her heightened pleasure. Greg teased her thighs around her pussy. Amy's squirms showed how badly she wanted him to touch her most sensitive spot. Her aroma was enticing and her opening was glistening with wetness.

Despite the obvious throbbing of his cock, Greg somehow still held back from giving her the serious pussy licking my wife was craving. Amy was going crazy, every nerve ending in her body electrified to Greg's touching, responding to kisses and caresses in areas she didn't even know could feel so good. Greg gently rolled her over and began to kiss Amy's ass, parting her tender folds with his probing tongue. She didn't resist, and spread her legs even wider so he could reach wherever he wanted. After grazing the rim of her tiny, tight asshole with his tongue, he continued kissing her body, up Amy's back, across her shoulders, along the sides of her neck, lightly stroking her skin as he went. She moaned and whimpered from the tender attention he was giving her body.

He rolled Amy over again and gently kissed her soft lips. "Please, baby, do me now, I need it so bad," she said, grabbing his head, raising her hips and trying to push his head downward toward her pussy. But Greg wasn't finished yet. He resisted her downward push and, instead, kissed her breasts, his lips sucking in first one nipple, then the other. Amy arched her back to force more of her soft full breasts into his mouth. He sucked on them, wetly tonguing them and gently biting her hardened nipples, and she gasped with pleasure . . . she was obviously incredibly turned on since, when I did that, she seldom ever responded at all. I guess I should have been jealous, but the sight of my wife becoming so aroused by a stranger's tongue torture of her body, right in front of me, was fantastic!

Greg's tantalizing teasing continued until, finally, he headed downward, kissing and lightly nipping across her stomach, toward the wetness between her legs, as she held his head and guided him there. He slipped under both of Amy's legs, one over each shoulder, and moved his hands up across her hips and waist and cupped her breasts. He tenderly kissed Amy's soft thighs on both sides as he moved closer to her throbbing cunt. She jumped with each touch, then rotated her hips to try and move her sensitive opening to Greg's mouth. He kissed all around it, avoiding her movements and staying away from her clitoris, even though it protruded noticeably. He began to lick around her opening.

Amy was trembling with desire. Her pussy was very wet. Her juices were flowing and soaking the bed. Greg didn't let it go to waste, finally plunging his face into Amy's hole like a hungry man devouring a juicy steak. Amy jerked and gasped through a powerful orgasm as he licked her inside and out. Once her breathing had calmed a bit, instead of pushing Greg away or saying "your turn, now, baby", Amy stayed right where she was, on her back, her legs still spread wide open, blatantly inviting Greg to continue devouring her.

He needed no further encouragement from her. Greg kneeled between her legs, pushing them open even wider and lapping at her pussy with long, wet strokes of his tongue until Amy began to moan again. Then, he stuck first two, then three fingers deep in her cunt, pushed his thumb against the tiny bud of her asshole, clamped his mouth over her clitoris and sucked on it hard, flicking it with his tongue. This sent her plunging into yet another orgasm. Her hands grabbed the back of Greg's head and pushed it into her pussy as though she wanted to stuff him deep inside her. If that wasn't enough, her legs clamped his head like a vice. Amy thrashed on the bed, taking Greg's head and fingers with her. After what seemed like several minutes, breathing heavily, she said, "Damn . . . was that ever worth the wait . . . that was incredible." Amy began to lap at the pussy juice on Greg's face like a puppy licks his bowl. Once he could tell she was satisfied that she had cleaned him up, he raised back up on all fours above her. She smiled up at him and said: "Now then . . . let's see . . . you've already made me come twice . . . and they were soooo good, Greg . . . but I still haven't felt that big cock of yours inside me yet . . . I think it's time we do something about that."

Most of the time, coming once, or maybe twice, was enough to satisfy Amy. There were certain times, however, when she demanded hard, sustained sex, and countless more orgasms. I'd never known exactly what it was that would trigger such an insatiable need in her. Maybe she didn't know herself.

Whatever it was, though, it was clear this was going to be one of those nights. Amy was on fire, I could tell, and there wasn't much of a limit to what she wanted or what she'd do when she was like that. Greg was in for quite a ride. "But before we do," she said, "I wanna make sure you're really ready for me," and she reached out and grabbed Greg's straining cock, which protruded like a pump handle down at her from between his legs. "You just lay back now, 'cause this gorgeous cock of yours still needs some attention . . . it's my turn to play with you a while."

Amy swung up with the quickness of a wrestler, grabbed Greg by the arm, and flipped him off his hands and knees and onto his back on the bed. As he did so, the bed sheet covered his bulging cock, though you could see the wet spot from his pre-cum where the sheet stuck to it. She lay on her stomach on the bed, her legs spread and hanging off the edge right in front of where I sat, obviously wanting me to have a good, close look at her ass and the wet, juicy pussy that Greg had just eaten so well. My sweet wife ran her hand up the outlined shaft of Greg's cock, but didn't remove the sheet. Instead, she looked back over her shoulder at me, then looked at Greg, and said, "I wonder what this could be . . . something yummy, maybe? . . . I'll try a little taste and see if I like it." She nuzzled her face onto the sheet, right at the tip of his cock, and flicked her tongue over the wet spot. Then, not moving her face away, she slowly pulled the sheet off Greg's cock, leaving nothing between 10" of hard male shaft and her waiting mouth. She let a little drool wet the head, then swallowed as much of Greg's cock as she could get down her throat. Given his size, I was surprised how much she got down. Then, she took him out of her mouth, stroked his cock up and down and turned back around to me, saying: "Mmm, it's yummy, all right . . . look at me . . . swallowing Greg's cock like this . . . it's huge . . . see, it won't all fit in my mouth . . . his balls are so big and full, darling . . . mmm, I wanna suck them dry . . . and you want me to do that . . . don't you?"

All I could say was "oh, yeah" as I sat transfixed, stroking my cock even harder. She saw what I was doing and said: "Wait, Tim . . . you're just supposed to be watching right now, remember?" "I know . . . but Amy, this is so incredibly hot . . . I'm about to explode." It was apparent that any reluctance Amy may have had about taking another lover while I watched had long since faded, and she was now the one in control of our situation. She told me to put my pants back on and to put a pillow in my lap so I couldn't rub any more. "All right, Amy, but I might come, any way." She flickered her tongue at me and said: "Save that big load of yours for me, baby . . . I'll make it worth your while, I promise. Right now, though, I'm gonna help Greg catch up with me . . . and I can see he's already got a big load of his own waiting for me." Turning back to Greg, she lowered her head back down to lick off a big, pearly drop of pre-cum that was seeping from the tip of his dick.

Amy was really into things now. She wanted me to watch her taste him, to see her as she swallowed his cock. She wanted to see the look on my face as she did it. She sat back up and turned Greg around so his head was toward me, then she got on her hands and knees between his legs. This way, she could look down at Greg's big cock, and up at me, as she sucked it. As if speaking to Greg, but looking straight at me, Amy took him out of her mouth for a moment, licked him slowly from the base of his balls all along his cock, then flicked the head of his cock with her tongue and said: "I think my husband likes how I look with your cock in my mouth . . . and I nodded "yes!" Lowering herself once more, Amy then laid Greg's penis against the side of her head, her long hair caressing it and sticking to its moist surface. She cupped his balls in her hands, flashing a lustful look up at me again, then back to Greg. She raised his heavy cock up so she could reach his balls with her tongue, then sucked and licked each of them. Still cupping his balls, she kissed both of them and said "These better be full, 'cause Amy wants lots of creamy hot stuff tonight." She laved his whole sac with her tongue, paying special attention to the area under the shaft and the sac itself. I don't know how he kept from squirting right there, but then again, I couldn't have held back as long as he had already. If Amy had climaxed after riding my tongue, like she had from Greg's thorough tongue lashing of her, it would have driven me over the top.

Greg said "Amy, if you keep this up, I'm gonna shoot sky high. I love the way you're sucking my cock, but right now, I really wanna fuck you."

Amy raised her head back up, a long thick strand of his pre-cum mixed with her saliva still strung between his cock and her mouth. "So you wanna fuck me, huh? So, then, fuck me . . . but I want another mouthful of this thing later. Now, gimme that big cock of yours, Greg . . . bury that monster in me! And you'd better fuck me good with it . . . really good. Really hard and deep and good."

I liked the idea of seeing her get what she wanted, too. I watched as Greg moved Amy back onto her back. He pushed a pillow under her hips, thrusting her gaping pussy upward in a nasty invitation to his cock. Suddenly, Amy looked over at me and said "I want you here with me while it happens!" I got up and went to the bed, sitting beside her.

She pulled herself up a little so she could watch what was about to happen to her, to us, to our marriage. She was beside herself with lust, anticipating the feeling of Greg's thick, stiff shaft as it penetrated her, the first cock other than mine to do so in such a long time. She looked up at me and said in an urgent, lusting voice, "Watch him fuck me . . . damn, I want this . . . oh, Tim, I love you." I said: "I love you, too, Amy, so much. This is all I could've ever dreamed, and more. Now, I want to watch your face while he fills you with his cum."

With that, Greg said "So, you want me to fuck you really hard and deep and good, huh?" And right then, he plunged his cock into her juicy hole. Two strokes and he was buried to the hilt. Amy's insides were on fire, filled with the long, thick flesh of her new lover, and though she reached over with one hand and grabbed my raging cock through my pants, squeezing it until I thought there was no blood left in it, she was obviously feeling nothing other than Greg's throbbing, hard manhood as he stuffed her with it. In and out, long strokes, balls slapping her ass as he pounded into her. Greg shifted up a little, the length of his shaft rubbing stroking hard against her clitoris. Finally, Amy couldn't handle any more. She let go of my cock, and grabbed Greg's ass with both hands, as if to pull him even deeper inside. I let her head back down on the bed. She whimpered, bucked, and ground her pussy onto Greg's invading shaft, using leverage from the pillow under her hips to force him deeper into her. I saw her tremble, then stiffen. "Oh, fuckkk!" she groaned, and I knew she'd just come again. Finally, she slowed some, but still didn't stop hunching. Greg began moving his hips up and down a little. When her hips were up, his were down. Then when her hips pitched down, his were up to where only the first couple of inches remained in her. The swollen head of his cock rubbed against her engorged clit. When he'd slow up, she'd go harder and faster. It was clear that she wasn't done with him.

"Oh, yeah . . . faster, harder, don't stop now, fuck me, deeper . . . yeah, just like that . . . fuck me, you bastard. . . oh, fuck . . . get it all the way in there . . . give me that cock . . . oh, yeah!" So nasty, her language, and so hot, my wife!

Greg didn't disappoint her. The sexual power driving into Amy was awesome. What was most amazing was Amy's thirst for it. Her hunger for it . . . she wanted it all. As Greg's speed increased, so did Amy's breathing, her thrashing, and her grunting with each impact. Also increasing was the spread of her legs. With each thrust, her knees spread wider and her legs came back further and further. Her pelvis pitched up a little more. My loving wife was impaling herself on the massive cock of another man.

Her wantonness triggered another rapidly approaching orgasm, this time for both of them. Amy, who by now seemed to be lost in continuous orgasm, felt the swell of Greg's impending explosion. She urged him on: "Yeah, that's it, don't hold back . . . empty those big balls into me! Come on, you nasty fucker . . . give it to me. I wanna feel your hot cum in me, way down deep!" After several more hard thrusts, Greg stopped, his cock buried as deep inside her as he could get. Amy gripped his hips even tighter, holding her sex tight against his pelvic bone. I couldn't see what was going on inside her, but her face told me he was shooting a blast of his hot, sticky cum deep into my wife. His gasping confirmed that my wife had just been fucked and filled by another man, and that she'd demanded and taken the load he shot deep into her, right before my eyes.

I was intoxicated from the sights I'd just seen, and by the things and feelings I'd just seen my wife experience. My loving wife lay on the bed beside me, full of another man's cock and the cum she'd milked from it. She'd done it for me, at least at first, and I loved her for it so much. But she'd clearly taken her own pleasure from it, too, and I wondered if Amy might no longer be satisfied with just what I could do for her. A huge bridge had just been crossed, and there was no going back. Now, we'd see if it was going to have any backlash from either of us.

It didn't take very long to see that Amy had no remorse about what she'd done. I know I sure didn't. She raised herself up and put her arms around my neck, kissing me deeply, her tongue lashing at my own as we frantically embraced. I was still as horny as I'd ever been in my life, and she showed absolutely no signs of letting up. We'd all forgotten completely about dinner.

Greg wasn't done, either. His libido was still in high gear, so much so that he pulled out and lowered his head down right between her legs, kissing and licking her, right where his own cock had been moments ago. He tongued her cum-filled pussy until she began to writhe again, then lifted his head and moved up along Amy's stomach, between her tits, to her mouth. She opened her mouth to receive his kiss and a taste of her own pussy juice, mixed with what Greg had just left in her. Then, he rolled her over onto her hands and knees and slipped his cock back inside her, this time from the rear. She lowered her face to the bed, but stayed on her knees, her pussy wide open and welcoming his doggy-style assault from the rear. He was apparently reaching places and doing things for Amy that my cock just couldn't do, and Amy arched her back and stuck her ass further upward toward him so he could go even deeper. She told me later she'd never been fucked so hard or deep. Greg began to pump his cock into her furiously, his balls slapping against her ass with each downward thrust, and his grunts and the juicy sound of her wet cunt filled the suite. Sensing his impending second orgasm, Amy urged him on: "Come again for me, Greg, keep fucking me . . . don't stop now . . . give it to me again . . . yeah, fill me up with your cum." Greg needed no further encouragement. He groaned as he poured another load of steamy cream into my wife, this time from behind. When he was done, he pulled out, rubbing the remaining drips of his cum down the crack of her ass until he softened, then he rolled off beside her, temporarily exhausted. With kind of a dreamy, sexy look on her face, Amy collapsed, eased onto her back and smiled up at me. She was in sexual overdrive by now, and made no effort to cover herself. Her legs were still spread wide apart, with a white froth now covering her cunt hair, and there was a wad of Greg's semen dripping down toward the crack of her ass. "So, baby, do I look as good as I feel?" she said seductively. "I've still got room for more . . . do you have something hot and sticky for me, too?" I answered by dropping my pants, climbing onto her body and shoving my cock right into her sopping pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Opening Lines
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds