Opening Lines

"No, Amy, it doesn't . . . not at all. You just caught me off guard, that's all. But it's up to you, babe, completely up to you. If he's the one, then he's one lucky son of a bitch! And I'm OK with it, too, really . . . damn, I'm more than OK. I'm starting to get excited!"

And I was, too. Suddenly, the realization that my fantasy of seeing Amy with another man might be coming true, and real soon, turned me on like a light switch. She reached up and hugged me tightly as she murmured "any way, don't get too excited . . . let's just see what happens" in my ear.

Greg had again come out of the apartment, this time as we were hugging. He said "Wow! I'm always interrupting you two, aren't I? I guess if you want any privacy, you really will have to get that room." We all smiled, and I told him that, actually, we already had one back at our hotel just down the road. Amy flashed one of her quick, irresistible smiles a guy just can't say "no" to, and invited him to join us for dinner at the hotel so we could repay his kindness for fixing her bike. I thought I detected a silent sigh of relief from her when, unaware of what she had on her mind right then, he said "yes". We made plans to meet that evening in the lounge for drinks before dinner. Greg went back inside, and we rode away on our bikes.

By now, Amy had no interest in riding any more that day. All she wanted to do was go back to the hotel, rest a little, and begin getting herself fixed up for what might be a night we'd both remember. When we got back to the hotel, I tried a little to interest her in some pre-rendezvous lovemaking, but I could tell her mind was racing ahead toward things that might happen later. Actually, mine was, too, and it had already made me pretty darn horny. Any way, I didn't push the issue. After all, I hadn't exactly been deprived of it recently.

As the time to go downstairs grew near, Amy sent me to get a bottle of wine "for later on . . . just in case", she said. When I returned, she was dressed and ready to go. She'd chosen a tasteful black mini-skirt that accentuated her long, shapely legs, and a simple white blouse that buttoned modestly up the front, one of my favorites on her. It looked great with her gorgeous light brown hair, which she had up in a little twist. I had no idea what she was wearing underneath her outfit, if anything. Though not all that flashy, it looked absolutely great on her. "Amy, if you're wearing that for Greg, he doesn't have a chance!", I told her. "I'm wearing it for you, silly. I know what it always does to you, and I like what pops up! Besides, I don't know what's going to happen with Greg." She kissed me, and we hugged each other tight, then kissed again. She was right, something had already begun to "pop up" . . . my thoughts of what might soon happen were already starting to get me hard.

As we headed for the door, Amy stopped me again and locked her eyes on mine. I could tell she was still a little uneasy about what might be "going to happen" in a little while. She said: "Tim, ever since we started talking about this, I've had all kinds of wild thoughts about what I might do with the right guy if . . . well, you know. I can see myself getting really, really naughty with Greg tonight, if things work out. He's very sexy, I think, and . . . yes, I admit it . . . I can't help thinking about what he's got in those pants of his. I don't know if it will even get to that tonight, but if it does . . . well, like Karin, my college roommate, used to say . . . 'there's nothing wrong with long, is there?' But are you sure you can accept me doing the things with him we've talked about . . . the kinds of things you know I'll do . . . that I do when I . . . things like I did for you that morning, or even more . . . are you sure you still want this for us?"

"I'm gonna answer that by asking you just one question, Amy. My answer's the same as yours - - is it something you want . . . for 'us' and for yourself? If your answer's 'yes', then so's mine . . . I hope it's 'yes' . . . but I'll love you just the same, no matter what you decide."

She was silent for just a moment, then said simply: "Then, 'yes'. I want this, too, darling. I'm so turned on right now, just thinking about what might happen in a little while." I hugged Amy tight, kissed my wife as passionately as I could, and said: "Well, then, let's go. Look at you, Amy . . . you look absolutely stunning tonight . . . just incredible . . . so beautiful and sexy . . . that poor guy doesn't stand a chance." Amy just smiled at me, saying: "Oh, he stands a chance, all right . . . in fact, I'd say he stands a very good chance . . . I think he might just get really lucky tonight . . . who knows? Oh, darling, the way I'm feeling right now, I could get awfully carried away tonight . . . I hope Greg got a good night's sleep last night, because I've got a feeling I'll be wanting both of you to stay 'up' for me all night long . . . just listen to me, would you? I've got such a dirty, one-track mind, don't I . . . just like you men." She winked, kissed me again and we turned to go.

We went downstairs. The hotel lounge was about half full, and the band had just started playing when Greg arrived. Wow, I thought, he sure looked a lot different than he did earlier that day. So, Amy had a pretty good eye, after all. The heads of more than one woman turned his way as he walked up and sat down to join us in a comfortable booth in the lounge. We ordered a round of drinks, and then I excused myself to go to the restroom. When I returned, the drinks had arrived and Amy and Greg were talking about dancing, something Greg apparently enjoyed as much as Amy . . . damn those light-footed ski instructors, any way.

"Why is it", he asked, "that you don't dance with this gorgeous creature more often?"

That's always been a sore spot between us. Amy loves to dance, I don't.

"Because when we dance, I usually end up wanting to do something other than just dancing," I offered as the only excuse I could think of. Stopping in mid-sip from her drink, Amy gave me one of those little "oh, really?" looks, but I could tell she wasn't upset.

He looked at her. "Well, would you mind if I dance with her, then?"

"Not at all, be my guest, but you'd better ask her, don't you think?" Amy smiled at me, then at him, offered her hand and said: "I'd love to."

And they did. I nursed my Scotch and water as I watched my wife and Greg dance. Fast songs, slow songs, they did them all. On the faster ones, Amy moved her body in that oh, so seductive way she does, and there was no way Greg (or any other man in the lounge) could ignore her allure. When the music slowed, though she wasn't obvious about it, I saw her press her body a little closer than I would have expected against Greg, and I was pretty sure he could tell it, too. From where I sat, it looked like they were enjoying themselves a lot, and it seemed like we'd all forgotten about the dinner we promised him. She told me later that, at one point as they danced to a slower song, Greg had whispered to her, "Amy, you do know you're driving me crazy, don't you?" She whispered back: "Good . . . I was hoping you'd say that . . . and from what I can tell, at least part of you doesn't seem to mind too much", then snuggled a little closer to him, pushing her groin up against his hardening cock as she said it. Taken a little aback by her reaction, he asked: "Aren't we going to get in trouble with your husband if we keep dancing like this?" Amy told him: "Don't worry, Greg . . . Tim doesn't mind us doing this at all . . . trust me." She told me that when she said that, he kind of half way smiled and then pressed himself a little closer against her, too.

The band finally took a break, so they came back to the booth. Greg was apparently still a little off-balance from Amy's comments, and wasn't sure just how I was going to react, so there was a moment of awkward silence as they stood there. Finally, I broke it by saying "well, it looked like you really enjoyed yourselves out there. Thanks for getting me off the hook with my wife, Greg." Realizing now that I wasn't angry, and no doubt well on his way to becoming a victim of his own "blood supply" problem, he said: "It was my pleasure, believe me . . . and you were right, Tim . . . dancing with Amy's made me want to do something besides dancing, too."

Still standing beside Greg, but looking straight at me, Amy said: "me, too" in a soft, sexy way that both Greg and I heard and clearly understood. She looked up at Greg and said: "So . . . what do you have in mind?" There was no mistaking what she meant, either.

That was a great big slow pitch my sexy wife had thrown us, just hanging there, waiting to be hit out of the park.

It was now or never. Everything had happened so spontaneously, and Amy sure seemed like she was ready. Greg didn't say anything so, with my throat a little dry, I took the big step: "Maybe what we should do is just go up to our suite. You two can dance some more, if you want, and we can order room service later on." The implications of what I had just said were obvious to us all.

Amy didn't hesitate. Putting her arm in Greg's, she looked up, first at me and then at Greg, and said: "Oh, darling, I'd really like that. How about you, Greg?" He said simply: "Lead the way."

We went upstairs immediately, Amy walking between the two of us, with one of her arms through each of ours. Her grip on my arm was tight, but her head was tilted slightly toward Greg's broad shoulder as we walked in silence toward the room.

Our suite was bigger than the room we usually had for our getaways, maybe another sign that this was the right time. A last-minute cancellation by a high roller had freed this one up, and for once, I was in the right place at the right time when we checked in. In addition to a large bedroom with a king-size bed, it had a living room, a fireplace, a bar with a hardwood area in front of it, and a wall stereo system. I poured each of us a glass of the wine I'd bought, turned on some music, lit a fire and sat down on a pile of pillows in front of the fireplace. They took quick sips of their wine, and then Greg took Amy's hand and led her to the small area in front of the bar, just a few feet away. They began to dance again, this time a lot slower and more seductively, molding their bodies closer and closer to one another while I watched from nearby. It was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen, and the best was yet to come! "The best" wasn't all that would be coming in that suite that night, either, I was pretty sure.

Greg and Amy continued dancing. Most of the light in the room came from the fireplace, making their slowly moving figures look very sexy. They were still dancing, I guess you could call it, but just barely. He was holding her close, his hands moving gently up and down her back as she nestled her head on his shoulder. A very sexy sight. All of us knew, though, that something more - - a whole lot more - - was going to happen in just a few moments.

Greg broke the silence, and asked me: "Can I kiss your wife?"

His blunt question put me in a position of having to decide, once and for all, if this is what I wanted, to see my wife have sex with another man. I already knew what my answer was, but the final say was Amy's, like always. I answered: "That's up to her. Amy?"

Amy had already made her decision, too. "I want you to . . .", she said, with a soft, inviting look in her eyes. She stood on tiptoe, and offered her lips to Greg. Their lips met, lightly at first, and then Amy backed away slightly, her eyes piercing Greg's as she searched for his reaction. He responded by drawing her tight against him and resuming their kiss, this time more passionate and probing. I could see their tongues working as they explored one another.

They parted - - Amy looked up at him, her eyes fixed on his, her face flushed but oh, so sexy. The flickering light from the fireplace highlighted her soft curves. My wife's beauty was overwhelming to me. I wanted to let her know I was OK with what she was doing, and that it was all right with me for her to take things further, if that's what she wanted to do.

"It's been a long time since you've been seduced," I said, "hasn't it, Amy?"

"Yes, darling . . . much too long." She was still looking right at Greg when she said it.

"What if Greg wanted to seduce you right now?" That was another slow pitch, this time from me.

"I'd love for him to . . .", she said, her beckoning eyes and that sultry, sexy gaze of hers still focused right on Greg. She reached up and kissed him again, her tongue once more teasing his, to let him know she really meant it.

So, her decision had been made. Greg would be the one to fuck my wife, right here, while I watched him do it.

Without saying a word, Greg returned her kiss passionately. Knowing they were about to become lovers, they embraced, holding one another tightly, urgently pressing their bodies against one another as they kissed. Finally, Greg broke the kiss. He turned Amy around so she was facing me where I sat, just a couple of feet away, and then stood behind her. He put his hands on her shoulders, and she twisted her head around slightly to face him. He leaned down to her upturned face and kissed her deeply. As he did so, he slid his hands, now slower and more gently, up and down the sides of her body, barely grazing her breasts before returning. She melted backward into him as I watched another man begin the seduction of my wife.

So, it was really going to happen.

"I'd love to see your hair down," Greg said. She moved her hands behind her head, causing her breasts to jut out ever more seductively than before, and in a moment her soft, silky hair cascaded down to her shoulders.

He tilted his head, so that he could move closer to her ear. Amy, feeling his movement, instinctively tilted her head to the right, making her ear more accessible and, with her right hand, reached up and pulled her hair away to the back, exposing her ear and neck.

"You're so beautiful, Amy . . . your skin's so soft . . . you taste wonderful," he said as his mouth met her ear. The massive erection I'd had since we'd gotten to the suite got even harder, if that was possible, as I watched her surrender to his advances. It didn't go down any, either, when I heard her murmur back to him: "Ohhh, baby . . . you feel good to me, Greg . . ."

His arms reached around her, his right circling her waist, holding her to him. His left hand captured hers. He found her ring finger, the one with the wedding ring on it, and he placed her hand on top of his. With hers still on top, he raised his left hand and placed it on her breast. I watched as his hand covered her mound - - seeing Greg's hand cupping Amy's breast as her own wedding-ringed hand held it there made it all the more erotic.

"It's finally happening . . .," Amy whispered to me.

His hand released hers, reached up to her neck, and expertly undid one button, and another, until her blouse was undone to about her cleavage. Then, he pulled at the collar to expose more neck and shoulder. His mouth traced down that curve as she moved to make it easier for him. I sat a few feet in front of her, mesmerized by Amy's transformation from my loving wife to another man's passionate lover. Her eyes had that dreamy look as her body encouraged him to continue.

He kept one hand at her waist, while the other was pulling her collar to the side so he could kiss her shoulder, now exposed beyond the straps of her bra. Returning his hand to release the next button on her blouse, I heard him whisper, "I can't wait much longer, Amy . . . " before he bent lower again, to taste her shoulder.

Her hands met his at the buttons of her blouse. "Let me do that for you, then . ." She looked down at me. "You want this, too . . . don't you, darling?"

"Oh, yes." My voice sounded far away, and my hand dropped to my pants as I began rubbing my cock. Amy saw me doing it, and saw the bulge she was creating for me. "So, you really do...oh, I'm so horny right now . . . this is so incredibly sexy."

Amy's own hands unbuttoned the rest of her blouse. Greg gently slipped it off her shoulders, revealing a lacy bra that only barely concealed her breasts. Greg then unzipped her skirt, and eased it down over her hips until it fell to the floor beneath her. Now, only the bra and a tiny bikini panty shielded my wife's body from the view of another man for the first time since we were married. I could see Amy's hard nipples poking through the flimsy bra, confirming just how aroused she already was.

Still facing me, Amy put her hands behind her, atop the outline of Greg's cock, and felt the length of his hardness through his pants. "Oh, baby, his cock's so long and hard for me already... but I know how to get it even bigger", she said, all the while looking right into my eyes and licking her lips suggestively, as if she had his cock between them. I was dying. I was still rubbing myself, and I unbuckled my pants to get more room. I was worried I'd come right there, but somehow, I held back.

"Greg, please undo my bra." He did, and as she shrugged it off her shoulders, my wife's tits, so soft and full and round, were surrendered. Her eyes still locked on mine, she reached for his hands and placed them on her breasts. He squeezed them, lightly pinching her hard nipples between his fingers as I watched, the first touch of her bare femininity by another man in more than a dozen years, I was sure. She leaned back into him, putting her hands on top of his and hugging herself closer to him with a quiet sigh of pleasure. They stood like that for a few moments, Greg's hands slowly but thoroughly exploring her breasts while Amy closed her eyes in soft surrender to him. Finally, she stepped away from Greg toward me. "Darling", she said to me, "I don't think we'll need my panties for a while . . . would you take them off for us?" She reached for my hands, then put them on her hips and thrust herself forward, positioning herself so that my nose and lips were right up against the tiny, lacy patch of her panties. I looked up at her, saw the lust in her eyes, and then peeled the elastic of Amy's panties down from her hips, exposing my own wife's pussy so she could offer it to another man. I could tell she was now highly aroused. Her musky, heady fragrance was strong, and the lips of her opening were pink and swollen. I wanted to dive into her wetness face-first, but I knew better . . . when she said ". . . take them off for us", I knew what she meant. For the time being, she was Greg's, not mine. I had willingly removed the last vestige of her modesty, at her request. We were both committed to this now.

She turned back around and faced Greg, her legs slightly spread as she openly displayed her bareness to him. He stood there, still fully clothed, his eyes devouring her. Stepping back toward him, she said: "Baby, you've got way too many clothes on" in that sexy, sultry voice she does so well. He helped her lift the pullover shirt over his head, revealing a tanned, hairy chest and taut, muscled arms. She slipped her hands down his chest, feeling his flat stomach, and began to unbuckle his belt. As she did so, she lightly kissed her way down his front. When her hands reached his belt, she dropped to her knees, rubbing his crotch with one hand as the other unbuckled his belt and undid his pants. When they were loosened, she pulled them to the floor and he stepped out of them, leaving only his boxers between his cock and my wife's view. She rubbed her hands up and down his legs, up into his shorts, and fondled his balls and ass. The wet spot on his shorts was obvious - - he, too, was hard as a rock.

The whole situation had obviously gotten Amy in the mood for uninhibited sex, and it didn't look like there was going to be anything off-limits for her with Greg. Still not taking down his shorts, she kissed his cock through them, lightly biting and stroking it until just the head popped out the hole in the front. She bit that, too, at first, and then took it inside her mouth, tonguing it wetly and alternately sucking and licking it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Opening Lines
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds