Outside on the Beach Ch. 02

"How you doing Evie?" he breathed, holding her hips firmly and pushing down into her ass as she rocked.

"It's fantastic," she moaned, squeezing at both of them, pushing a grunt from them, Tom leaning up and coaxing her into a kiss. Evie had fantasised over having a threesome with two guys and getting a proper double penetration but she never thought she'd ever actually have the chance or guts to actually do it. And now here she was, on her hands and knees riding two cocks, and it felt fantastic, as good as she ever thought it would, her heart racing as she pushed up and down on them, feeling her body alive with pleasure. Tom pushed up harder, feeling her fit tight, hot and wet, so perfect on his cock, and so skilful as she massaged and squeezed him perfectly. She pulled away with a gasp, breaking their kiss and reaching up to shove her hair back.

"Do you want to get in my ass?" she breathed to Tom, right in his face, their bodies moving together, breathing hard, Evie's nose brushing his.

"God yes," he murmured, feeling her give a tight squeeze on him as he did.

"I thought you might, just hold still a moment, because I know he wants to give me some proper hard ones..." she said, turning to look back at him with a devilish grin as he plundered her gorgeous arse, squeezing the firm cheeks.

"What's that?" he said with a smile, groping her arse a little bit harder as he sunk into her, all three of them keeping rhythm.

"Come on baby, give it to me real hard, I know you want to," she goaded, looking at slyly.


"Ok hold tight," he said. Evie did just that, taking hold of Tom and shoving herself right down on him with a grunt, pushing him as deep as she could, squeezing his cock with her pelvic muscles to make up for the loss of thrusts into her tight, firm figure. Both her and Tom jolted on the floor as he thrust down hard into Evie's arse, making her give a cry and another grimace as her sore rear took it harder than it had all evening. Tom just shushed her as she growled and grunted, fingers pressing hard into her waist as she was held and fucked hard in the ass. He held onto her and plunged down into her slender body, his hips slapping into her pert rear as he did, thoroughly sodomising her, changing his angle as he powered his seven and a half inch cock strongly into her, groaning and grunting as he did, pushing interesting yelps and squeals from the sexy Canadian brunette. He slowed down, giving Evie an easy ride, but by now she was so tense and wound up she was still riding the wave of pleasure and pain as he did, her grunts and relieved gasps still escaping.

"Hush, you love this," Tom said with a smile, teasing her and pushing his luck a little.

"Damn right I do, why do you think I invited you back?" she said with a lazy smile as he stopped in her ass and then withdrew, his head popping out of her tight arsehole, leaving her gaping a little before she squeezed shut. Evie knelt up over Tom, settled herself and then rode him for a couple of thrusts, giving him a good hard squeeze that made Tom think he might come before she pulled herself up. He stood back watching as she crouched and slowly extracted herself from Tom's shaft, her inner lips hugging his length bulging as she got to the head, which she just let tentatively escape her dripping pussy, lifting herself up so his cock sprung back wetly against his stomach before she stood right up over him in her saucy underwear, in an almost dominant position, which really she was. They might be having fun using her body but it was only at her whim, she held the cards here, which was fine with them, playing by her very loose rules.


"Hand me the oil would you?" Evie said, gesturing to the bottle as she stepped round over Tom to get ready. He passed it to her and she uncapped it and crouched down over Tom, hovering just high enough. She poured a bit of oil into her hand and reached under to add some more oil to her anus, dipping a finger into the loosened hole a bit before she poured more into her hand and stood the bottle aside, then reached down for Tom's cock. He gave a slight twitch as she did, her slippery touch electrifying him, her hand sliding and thoroughly caressing him, spreading the baby oil over his cock and especially his large purple head. Satisfied, she pulled his rock hard erection up, pointing it up to her and lowering herself a bit till his tip pressed at her tight back hole, not helping from her position. Evie pressed down a bit on Tom, there was a pause and then the large head of his curved penis popped into her, making her grunt. His hands immediately went to her hips, grasping her and pulling down to speed her up in taking his cock.

"Whoa careful there, this is a bit sore, just let me..." she trailed off, slowly pushing herself down as she leaned forward. Tom just watched as she pushed down, loving the sight of her tight arsehole swallowing his stiff cock, Evie moaning as the shape of his cock teased certain areas of her, pressing down till she took him all the way to the hilt, her pert arse sitting on his hips as she gave a little shiver and approving noise.

"Right," she said, looking back and then laying down on top of Tom, pulling her feet out ahead of her resting them on the floor and spreading her legs a bit so her pussy was accessible. Using his own legs, Tom pushed out, spreading Evie's sexy nylon-clad pins further, offering her pussy up to be taken. Evie just gave a glance back to Tom with a smirk, and then up to him, who knelt down between her legs, his painfully hard cock sticking up in front of her crotch. He teasingly pressed it down and rubbed his bulging head over her stiff clit, stimulating the sensitive nub through her delicate hood.

"Come on, don't hold out on me," she purred, wiggling her hips a little. He didn't, giving a smile and pressing down to her juicy slit, easily slipping into her as they both gave a groan. It wasn't going to take long, both him and Tom were pretty close to climax having already fucked Evie, and now a change of holes would only hasten the end. Evie however was closer than both of them, immensely turned on and surprised she hadn't come yet. But now was the time, as she felt them take a good hold of her at her waist and Tom at her breasts from beneath, his fingers going to her stiff nipples and squeezing her pert boobs as she lifted herself a bit using her thighs so Tom could thrust. He immediately took the invitation, starting to pump up into her sweet ass, Evie clenching a little on him, her tight ring grabbing him, making him grunt loudly into her ear as she felt her pussy tingle, since he started thrusting into her rapidly. The interesting curve of Tom's cock in her ass stimulated areas not often worked and combined with being double penetrated and being given a general pounding, her orgasm hit her.

"Oh fuck, fuck, you guys..." she yelped, gritting her teeth and then squealing loudly with a grimace, her face contorting in pleasure as her body was wracked with it, giving several spasms, both her holes clamping down on them, her pussy milking at him, taking him dangerously close to his own peak as she trembled and gasped between them, her body covered in a sheen of sweat. Evie slowed down, focussing again on the fact the two guys were still thrusting into her, harder than before, holding her firmly and pumping quickly into her, both giving her almost full length, not wanting to risk slipping out of her sweet body.

"Almost there Evie," he growled, breathing hard as he hammered at her pussy, her sexy lingerie-clad legs now laid out behind him limp, Evie unable to keep them up when she'd come. Her lacy stockings sexy rubbed on his hips as he pumped into her, her sexy stockings perfect to hold and stroke.

"When you boys come you're doing it in my mouth OK?" she said, looking up at him and then glancing back to Tom, both of them replying positively, since the idea of watching her swallow after this was the icing on the cake as it were. It didn't take much more, a minute or so of them both vigorously pounding at her, their breathing and moans filling the air till he was ready and quickly slipped back out of Evie, standing up.

"Flip her over Tom," he said, looking to his mate. Tom glanced up, then did as asked, getting the point and quickly rolling Evie onto her stomach, winding her a little and pinning her before he quickly pulled her ass up and set her on her knees, quickly resuming pumping her hot, tight arse, smacking the sides of her bum and garters, making her groan as she pulled herself up, arching her back to get a good position for him, feeling Tom reach round her tummy to help her. His large, slippery erection waved in her face as he stepped round to her, Evie quickly reaching up for him, wrapping her hand round his cock again and quickly taking him into her mouth. She sucked at him briskly for a moment, bobbing up and down as Tom continued to pump her arse, before pulling off him and jerking him vigorously, adding her other hand to use both on him, tipping her head back and opening her mouth for him.

"Fuck Evie..." he groaned, holding back till he could no longer hold on, coming hard over her face and open mouth, Evie, guiding him expertly though his first powerful spurt went over her top lip and up over her left cheek to the corner of her eye, making her immediately shut it and direct him down a bit, wanking him fast as she aimed his spurting cover at her mouth, his come landing on her lips and mostly in her mouth. She milked him powerfully to squeeze every last drop into her mouth and then swallowed with a loud groan as Tom suddenly started pounding her quickly to get himself to climax now she was ready to receive him. He stepped away as Evie squeezed at Tom and pushed back, taking just a few more eager strokes before he yanked his cock out of her and hurriedly stood up, Evie turning towards him as he stepped round to speed up his climax.

"Hold tight," she said quickly, grabbing his cock and swallowing it, all the way to his balls in one impressive deepthroat. She felt his cock give an impending twitch as she did, satisfied that that alone had done all it needed, and quickly pulled out, grabbing him with both hands and stroking him fast, again aiming at her open mouth. His first spurt was even hard and she was unable to get it into her mouth, his thick load shooting over her nose and forehead as she gave a gasp, quickly angling him down to her mouth, the rest of his shots shooting straight in, running to the back of her throat as she tugged at him, feeling him tremble as his climax dissipated, squeezing the last from him and letting him go, swallowing visibly. Both their hearts missed a beat as she did it, then ran her tongue round her lips and swallowed again, a smile spreading over her come-splashed face.

"Damn, I thought you said you weren't a porn star," Tom said with a smile.

"I'm not, any girl can take it over the face, just we don't usually want to. It just seems to fit right here though," she said with a smile, taking the hand offered to her to stand up, wincing a little at her sore arse, the come sliding down her cheek and nose as she stood in her sexy black underwear. There was a bleep from somewhere, which Tom immediately recognised as his mobile phone. Finding his jeans, he got his phone out, flipping it open and reading a message.

"Ah shit I don't believe this, I gotta go," he said, looking between them.

"That's ok, we were gonna kick you out anyway," Evie giggled. He just smiled and started to dress, not rushing as he wanted to ogle the naked Evangeline Lilly as long as possible. He was going to take a photo with his phone but he knew she'd never let him, so just got dressed, shook his mates hand, kissed Evie's, and then let them escort him to the door of the beach house, unlocking it, Evie unashamed at her gorgeous nudity.


"That was great, can't thank you enough," Tom said, grinning.

"Yeah, thanks for helping out with my little fantasy," Evie said, blowing him a kiss and then turning to head to the bathroom.

"Catch you sometime soon mate, you've got...business to attend to," Tom said with a smile.

"I do indeed. See you soon mate, we'll grab a beer or something," he said, and reached out to bump knuckles with Tom, who turned and headed away from the beach house as he closed the door and locked it again, seeing light coming from the bathroom and heading over to see Evie. He stepped in and leaned against the door frame, watching wide eyed as he saw her wipe the thick come from her face with a finger and suck it clean, her foxy eyes meeting his in the mirror with a smile, her finger sexily hooked in her mouth before she wiped the last of it off and sucked her finger again.

"Hey there," she purred.

"Hey sexy, was getting fucked by two guys everything you hoped it'd be?" he said, stepping into the bathroom a bit more, Evie's eyes just flitting to his semi-hard cock in the mirror as she turned the taps on.

"More than I could've dreamed, just fantastic to let you guys take me that way," she said with a wistful sigh, before she filled her hands and leaned over to splash her face.

"Well it was certainly hot to do to you, Tom loved it," he said, eyeing her sweet arse again, leaning down a little to see her bulging pussy peeking out as she used some mouth wash.

"I bet he did, just like you did," she said with a smile, looking back over her shoulder.

"Damn right, because I love fucking you as it is," he said, sliding over and slipping his arms round her sexy waist, feeling her lean back into him, her hand managing to work its way in to his hardening cock.

"Mm I noticed, and I'd say you're about ready for another round already," she said with a growl, looking back at him with a bat of her eyelids and little flick of her eyebrow.

"And I've got you all to myself now," he said with a smile as she turned round in his arms, sliding her arms round his neck and pressing herself close to him.

"Damn right you do, means you have to work a bit harder though," she smirked, leaning up to kiss him, her tongue delving deeply into his mouth as his hands went down to find her arse, stroking over her garter belt and grabbing her neat rear as he enjoyed her fresh snog.

"Good," he said simply, then scooped her up as she gave a little squeal, turning and fairly running out of the bathroom towards the bedroom with her, bounding in and diving onto the bed with her as she laughed at his playful manner, drawing him into a kiss as he pinned her to the sheets. They didn't waste any time, Evie spreading her legs and pulling her knees up, allowing him to slip between them with perfect access, his stiff cock rubbing at her juicy slit before he slid down a bit and then up, slipping easily into her soft, hot body, feeling her tight pussy round his cock as he pushed all the way to the hilt in her with ease since she was very much in the mood now. They both gave a groan, Evie sliding her arms round his neck to hold him for more kisses as he started to thrust into her, immediately getting into a steady rhythm, pushing his full length in and out, almost threatening to escape her a couple of times.

"So how was it, watching me get fucked by another man?" Evie said with a sly smile, breaking their kiss so he could lean up a bit. He picked up the pace a little into her velvet soft haven, feeling her clasp at him a little.

"It really turned me on," he said with a smile, plunging into her tight body, loving the feel of her round him, the perfect way to relax, and exercise come to that.

"I know, I can feel it," she said with a giggle. He laughed slightly, pumping into her for another minute or so as they resumed kissing, loving how her stockings felt rubbing smoothly against him.

"Roll over, so you can feel it a bit better," he murmured through their kisses. She held him down for one more long, tongue-twisting kiss before she let him go. He knelt up and slipped slowly out of her, looking down to watch her juicy, swollen pussy hug at his cock as he withdrew, her inner lips pulling out as he did, springing back soft and engorged as his cock sprung up. Evie had also been watching and looked up to him with a little giggle before she sexily rolled onto her side, pulling her legs under her then stretching them back out past the sides of his own legs. Foxily looking back at him she arched her back, pushing her arse up to him as she pulled herself up into a doggy style position so he could nail her again.

"That better baby?" she cooed, pouting and running her tongue across her soft lips with a smirk.

"Much," he said simply, grinning as he pulled himself in behind her, pushing his cock down and thrusting forward into her dripping pussy, Evie giving a grunt as he did, taking hold of her lovely hips and driving deep into her, his balls pressed into her as she rippled around him. Quickly resuming the rhythm, Evie grasping handfuls of the sheets as he screwed her from behind, his hands sliding back more onto her arse.

"You know, you've been very naughty today," he said, his hands slightly grasping her firm cheeks and squeezing.


"Me?" she said innocently, looking back with big eyes.

"Fucking two guys at once, acting like a right slut," he said, pulling his right hand back and giving her a little spank, making her gasp a little, giving her a moment before he did the same to her left cheek, still thrusting into her as he did. He kept at it for a few spanks, making her sweet ass shake a little, slapping over the black garters running down the sides of her bum before he reached under her and quickly rubbed at her clit, making her groan in pleasure. He pleasured her for a moment and then pulled his hand away and slid back out of her, making her look round quickly to see why he'd stopped.

"You stay right there babe," he said with a smile, sliding off the bed and stepping over to another unit nearby and picking up the roll of tape she'd bought. Peeling the end, he stepped back over to the bed, sliding on with his knees next to her.

"Hands," he said simply, holding the tape out. Evie did as she was asked without questioning him, it was what she'd bought the tape for after all. She put her hands through the head rail of the bed, where he reached awkwardly through it and pressed the tape to her wrists. Shifting so he could reach over the top, he quickly wrapped it round her wrists a few times, securing her firmly to it before sitting back on the bed, Evie pulled forward, resting her elbows on the pillows, her back arched beautifully.

"Perfect," he said with a smile, shifting back round behind her. He didn't take hold of her and plunge his cock back into her however, he simply reached out to stroke teasingly over her bum with his fingertips, making her wiggle a little under his delicate touch. She didn't have to wait long though, as he quickly pulled back his hand and laid a good firm spank on her, making her give a little yelp. It felt very intense for her as he started to spank her solidly, about once every two or three seconds, her sore arse and exceptionally sensitive pussy not really wanting to be spanked, sending jolts of sensation through her. Her arse jiggled a little under his hand, making him smile as she moaned and gasped, wiggling, arching and straining under him as her body was awash with conflicting sensations and emotions.


"Please, fuck me," she begged, as he paused, unclipping the garters at the sides of her arse, leaving the front ones though since he didn't want her stockings to fall down, they were way too sexy. Evie bent over doggy style in stockings begging for a fuck was one of those things he didn't think he'd ever properly dream, let alone experience.

"Not yet honey," he said, giving her a couple more spanks firmly, just catching her puffy labia on the final one, making her inhale sharply. He slid off the bed and grasped the now slippery bottle of oil again, Evie watching his every move, eyes locking onto the oil bottle.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 182 milliseconds