Outside on the Beach Ch. 02

"Yeah, that was great," he breathed, taking deep breaths and looking down to her with a sated smile.

"So getting a footjob wasn't so bad after all then?" she purred, brushing her hair back from her sweaty face as she turned her feet and rested her heels on the tops of his legs so as not to make a mess.

"You did great, maybe you should do that more often," he said with a smirk, hinting for the future.

"Only if you're a good boy," she teased, sitting up fully and reaching down to unclip the garters from the front of her lace topped stockings. Carefully rolling to each side she unclipped the back ones to free them, then raised one leg at a time and rolling them off, turning them inside out to contain his come and not make a mess, well any more mess on the bed. Rolling each one sexily off as she held her leg out straight, she bundled them up and then threw them aside onto the floor.

"I'll get those washed sometime," she said with a smile, kneeling up and reaching back to unhook the garter belt, which she cast onto the floor with them, and the rest of their clothes.

"Yeah might be an idea," he said as she turned and gave a yank, tearing the tape at his ankle, making him growl and wince as she pulled some hair out. She did the same to his other leg, giving a growl as he moved his freed feet.

"Grow up, how do you think us girls feel?" Evie said with a smile, sexily crawling up over him, her sexy legs over his body as she straddled him to undo his hands, ripping the already strained tape and freeing him. He gave a sigh of relief, moving his hands and feet to restore proper blood flow to them, before he reached up for her. Brushing her hair back from her smiling face, he leaned up and kissed her sensually, their tongues just firmly meeting and dancing as their lips pressed together in a nice, simple kiss. His hands slid down to hold her waist as she lowered herself to sit on him again.

"Mm don't get too eager, we need to get some sleep," she mumbled through their kiss with a smile.

"Yeah, you wear me out," he murmured, releasing Evie as she slid off the bed to stand.

"Good," she said simply, holding out her hand and inviting him off the bed, which he did, heading to the bathroom with her to have a quick wash up and do what was needed. Evie was quicker and headed back to the bedroom first. He looked at himself in a mirror, a big spontaneous smile on his face, feeling great about everything right then before he flicked off the light and went back to bed, Evie already waiting under the sheets.

"Taking your time," she teased, patting the bed.

"Gives me more time to appreciate you," he said sappily, playing up to it.

"Aww," she said sarcastically, "now get in here." He didn't disappoint her and slid into the bed, sliding into each other's arms as they both wriggled down, Evie giving him another soft kiss before rolling in his grasp so he held her from behind.

"Do I get to wake up with you again?" he asked as he became aware just how tired he was now the adrenaline and excitement wore off.

"Yeah, I'm not going anywhere," she murmured, her eyes closed, a small, satisfied smile on her pretty face.

"Goodnight Evie," he murmured, resting his head down, smelling the her soft, sweet scented hair

"Night..." she managed, already drifting away to sleep after their busy day, him not far behind, just gently holding her.

~ The End ~

I'm going to wrap this Evangeline Lilly series up at that. Hope you've enjoyed reading it and read my other work. Evie will be back sometime in the future, in a new adventure, but don't ask me when!

Thanks to Ghost for helping plan this story.

As usual, E-mail me with any responses. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 476 milliseconds