Outside on the Beach Ch. 02

"More anal sex?" she said, not protesting but curious.

"Why not, we both enjoy it," he said, reading her mind. Despite the discomfort she was feeling right now she was happy for him to do it, it was why she'd bought the baby oil.

"Use plenty," was all she said, looking back forwards again. He did just that, pouring it down between her firm cheeks to her still oily anus, using his other hand to quickly spread it round, pushing a finger in easily as she groaned to make her as slippery as possible. With her lubed, he poured a bit more into his hand and put the bottle on the side unit, then quickly rubbed it between his hands and slapped them firmly on her bum, making her give a grunt of surprise and then a slightly giggle as he rubbed his hands over the firm, pale cheeks of her bum and tops of her thighs, oiling them so they had a sexy sheen. Pouring a little more on his hand, he oiled his rock hard erection again, wiping his hand over her back to get the excess off.

"Gee thanks," she said playfully with a laugh.

"No problem, bite your lip," he said simply, Evie wondering what he meant for a brief second before a hard stinging spank hit her arse, making her squeal in pain and clench. She looked back at him as if to ask what he was doing, grimacing as he delivered another, rocking forward on her elbows with a long, guttural groan. He didn't say anything and delivered a few more hard spanks, leaving her pert rear considerably reddened and stinging, Evangeline gasping for breath and still wincing as he grasped her waist and mounted her. He reached down and pushed his cock to her back door, giving one little push and popping his head into her as she growled. He held for just a moment and then pushed forwards and sunk his entire cock into her, Evie letting out a long moan of pain and pleasure as his thick cock was buried in her forbidden hole.

"Take it steady," she mumbled, pulling at her bound wrists as he slowly started to thrust. He did as she asked, happy to just enjoy her slowly, feeling her arse tightly hug and squeeze at him as he steadily pushed his full length in and out, her sensitive ring bulging as he pulled right back. She relaxed under him, loosening a bit and allowing him to move a bit faster in her slender body. He took her involuntary invitation and sped up a little, holding her slim waist and pulling back on her hips, plunging his cock in and out of her as he picked up speed. Evie mumbled and wiggled as he fucked her in the ass, enjoying the sensation but disliking the soreness from the previous nights anal sex. However the oil for the most part was doing its job and she bit her lip and focussed on the pleasure, pulling at the tape binding her wrists.

"Ok for some more?" he said, asking politely despite being in control of their current activity.

"Give it to me," she breathed, looking back foxily at him, wanting them to enjoy themselves as she gave a tight squeeze on his cock. He immediately increased the pace some more, grasping her firmer than he had all day and starting to pump, Evie making sure to relax so her arse could take it. He pumped into her briskly, as fast as he could whilst still using his full length, something she did enjoy during anal sex, and then accelerated beyond it, using just over half his cock and starting to really bang her, still making sure she took him to full depth each time however. She gave a growl, his breathing fast and ragged as he pumped her sweet arse, starting to slap against her, his balls banging her dripping pussy as he did her, which he quickly noticed and located with his fingers. She gave a grunt as he found her erect clit, not wasting any time teasing her, simply going for gold to get her off, and he certainly knew how to do that. Circling it firmly with ever increasing speed with a fingertip made her body tense up, her stomach fluttering as her body quivered, sweated and tingled.

"Oh fuck," she said before a loud groan, her hips bucking, shoving back to meet him, burying his cock full depth into herself, making her grunt loudly. Her body trembled, eyes squeezing shut as she let go, letting out a long squeal of pleasure, her pussy clenching as her tight sphincter clamped down on the base of his thick cock, making him grunt as well, his other hand quickly locating her perky breasts and squeezing one, fingers toying with her stiff nipple as she quivered and shook through her orgasm, toned body tensing and spasming through her orgasm. Evie gritted her teeth and let out a deep groan as her orgasm ended, pressing back into him a bit more and pulling at her taped wrists before she relaxed, sinking down on her elbows again over the pillows as he resumed his rhythm. She could tell her orgasmic squeezes had done a number on him as he was thrusting faster, his cock a bit stiffer as his urgency showed. She didn't want him to come in her however.

"Stop, stop," she said, pushing her arse up to him to slow him down, clenching on him as she looked back.

"What's up?" he said, rather impatient to finish off with her.

"Don't do it there, and I want you to lick my pussy," she said, looking back with wide eyes.

"Eat your pussy, but I just got you off?" he said, genuinely a little confused but still pulling slowly back out of her.

"Do I need a reason to want my pussy licked?" she said with a little giggle.

"No you don't," he said with a smile, since he hardly needed a reason to ask her to suck his cock. He pulled back out of her, Evie enjoying the slightly strange sensation as his thick erection slipped out of her arse, giving a little sigh as he pulled free. He leaned over her and tore the tape to free her, making her sigh in relief and sit up, giving a little mumble as she pulled the tape off, odd hairs stinging as she did.


"Lay down baby," she cooed, patting the bed and making way. He did as she suggested, laying back on the bed and spreading out with a murmur of satisfaction. She smiled and then carefully climbed over him, resting her nylon-clad knees by his head, her lower legs going over his shoulders as she pressed her sweet pussy to his face. He started licking at her slowly, Evie still a bit sensitive from the orgasm she'd had and he knew it, so just licked over her lips carefully, dipping into her, brushing at her stiff button and then delving his tongue deep inside her. Evie enjoyed it for a moment, making a mental note to her get pussy properly eaten more often before she reached out for the tape on the side unit. She carefully leaned over and peeled it up, then grabbed his left wrist, pressed it to the head rail and wrapped the tape round several times to secure him. He tried to lean up but she pressed her pussy down into his mouth, something he was never going to turn down and she quickly did the same to his right arm so he was taped to the head rail firmly.

"Evie, what the..." he said through her soft pussy, just a little surprised at it, not angry.

"Hush, there's something I want to try, you'll love it I promise," she said, reaching down to tussle his hair. She lifted herself off him and turned round, straddling his chest and shuffling down to his erection, which still stood proudly towards her. Evie knelt up over him and reached back to her garters, clipping the two he'd detached back onto her lacy stockings, stretching the tops a little once more they were on, Evie looking back at him with a smile.

"Don't want them falling down," she purred, reaching down to just stroke his cock before she moved down, the roll of tape on the bed next to them, which she reached for. Moving down carefully past his rock hard cock, she took his right leg and pulled it to the corner more so he was spread out, pulling the tape up and then using it to secure him to the bed. She did the same to his other ankle as he watched her sweet ass and pussy sway in front of him, framed by lace and nylon of her sexy black lingerie.

"There, now baby just you relax," she purred, seeing his erection had softened slightly. She slipped between his legs and knelt, lowering her head drag her tongue up the underside, all the way up his head before sliding it into her mouth. She hummed lightly as her hands went to work, squeezing and stroking his shaft as she gently played with his balls, quickly coaxing him back to full erection.

"There, now just enjoy," she said with a little giggle and flick of her eyebrows, leaning back and sitting on the bed, pulling herself a way a little down the bed between his spread legs, making him aware how vulnerable he was to her right now. His heart skipped a beat when she raised her sexy leg, her black stockings hugging every contour, garters holding them up, as they had been all day long now. She placed her warm feet on his groin just either side of his cock, which throbbed between them, till she pressed her feet together and used them to grasp him awkwardly, making him groan slightly as he looked at her displayed juicy pussy between her sexily spread legs.

"This is something new to me," she said, blushing a little as she used her toes to grasp his stiff cock, moving to carefully stroke him up and down as she got used to moving her feet that way.

"And me, no girl's ever done this for me," he said, looking down at her as her cute, stocking-covered feet moved a little clumsily up and down his cock.

"Hope I'm good at it for you," she said, looking up with a smile, still blushing but with an excited, aroused spark in her eyes.

"Well you're pretty good at everything else," he said with a playful smirk.

"Oh thanks," she said in mock-offence, giving a smile and squeezing him with her toes, grasping him with her stocking covered digits, feeling every contour of his cock as she gripped him firmly before releasing him a bit and stroking him again, her muscles tense as she guided her silky toes up and down his cock slowly, feeling him twitch beneath her. Keeping her feet steady she increased her pace a little bit, moving to stroke his full length, all the way from his balls to his head, just letting her toes curl over his head a bit as she did so, hearing him groan lightly and feeling him push up to her. Curling her toes a bit more, she settled them so they were perfectly curved to his cock and stayed at the top, fighting the burn in her toned legs and far more speedily rubbing her toes back and forth round his head, squeezing with her toes so she particularly stimulated the back of his bulbous head, making him grunt.

"How's that baby?" she purred, knowing full well that she was doing something he enjoyed, slowly her motions to a gently, flat-toed stroke up the sides of his thick erection.

"Fantastic, and with those stockings, you're just so smooth..." he said, going a little bit red, almost ashamed to admit he was enjoying her footjob. Evie didn't answer him, just grinning as she slipped her feet off him, resting her heels down on his hips a minute and wiggling her toes, breathing deeply to let the lactic acid drain away before she continued, watching his erection bobbing with his heartbeat as she did. Moving her feet back to continue, she looked up and met his gaze, holding it with him as her silky feet slipped daintily round his manhood, her left foot sliding under it on his stomach so the top of her foot supported him, and then pushed her right foot forward and rested her toes on his balls. His heart was pumping hard, as was hers, as she lightly squeezed his balls with her toes as best she could, then pulled her toes down and slowly pushed up, pushing her toes and ball of her foot over his sack and onto his rock hard shaft.

She let her foot follow onto the underside of his cock, curling her toes down to pressure his cock as she patiently pushed her silky sole up his shaft, her heel pushing onto his shaft just as the ball of her foot reached his tip, curling her toes over the end and then slowly pulling it back, angling her foot so the smooth arch of her foot glided over his shaft, pulling back down till she had his balls under the arch of her foot. He gave a groan as she pushed up again and a little tingle, using her foot in a more massaging manner, pressing firmer with her toes and ball of her foot on his shaft, feeling it strain as she squeezed the blood within it, pushing towards his head again and letting her heel onto him, just carefully nudging his balls with it this time, pressing between them before she pushed it up his underside, going all the way this time till she rested her Achilles tendon on the underside of his head, wiggling her ankle and her left foot underneath to tease him a moment before she pulled back.

She rolled her foot over and again turned it so she could glide her silky arch down his length, this time going back up again, using her nylon-clad arch to stroke steadily up and down, just softly sliding it up and down to tease him for a minute or so before she stopped, just resting again to give her unpractised legs a break, trembling slightly from the strain and excitement. He looked down and eyed her sexy black stockings, encasing her sexy limbs, which just wiggled a little as she rested them on the bed between his legs, her toes on his balls, just softly pressing and pushing at his tight sack as she rested a minute. After she'd recuperated, she raised her feet again, pushing both of her neat soles up round his cock, lifting it from his body and bending it down towards her and sliding the silky arches of her feet back round it.

"Am I doing good?" she cooed, giving an innocent pout.

"Very," he breathed, closing his eyes and laying his head back. She closed her feet firmly together, bending her ankles so her toes and heels pressed together, just perfectly grasping his cock in between her smooth nylon arches, the stockings adding the finishing touch to what would've already been an excellent first time footjob. A little clumsily she started to work him again, starting to work her feet slowly up and down his cock, her legs tense, not moving too smoothly. She paused and repositioned her arse on the bed, then went back to it, doing better now with a bit more bend to her knees, her pussy lewdly spread for him, not that she cared. She slowly worked her feet up and down his full length to jerk him off, feeling him strain and rise up beneath her, eager for more from her.

"Easy baby, it won't be long," she cooed, pressing the sides of her feet down into his pelvis to just calm his motions. He'd been close when he'd been nailing her arse prior to this so she knew he wouldn't take too long, and was clearly very turned on by the fact she was giving him a footjob with her stockings. She stroked him again top to bottom and then paused just under his head, the insides of her feet at the base of his helmet. Her legs quivering a little, she started to push them back and forth alternatively, rolling his cock between her feet a little and slipping the silky arches over his shaft. He gave a low moan as she worked him, biting her lip with concentration as she controlled her limbs, slipping off him at one point in a clumsy move, quickly gathering his cock up again and continuing the sliding of her feet back and forth on the edge of his head, his cock throbbing hotly through her thin lingerie. Sliding her feet on him a bit more, she slid back to holding him between her soles as she had been.

More deftly this time, Evie started to stroke up and down his length, pressing her soles together a little tighter round him and rubbing up and down his thick, seven and a half inch cock with her soft arches, moving her feet in a slightly circular motion forwards so she pushed his shaft back and forth whilst moving up and down. Rocking side to side from the exertion of it, it made for a very interesting workout for his cock, her skilful feet getting into the rhythm well and moving comfortably up and down his shaft, the warm, firm grasp in some ways better to a handjob, though he thought that might just be because this was different and incorporated the sexy underwear into it. She gave a few more strokes in that manner and then let him go, his cock springing back against his stomach and then lifting up because he was so hard.

"I think I'm doing real good," she giggled, pulling her left foot down the underside of his cock to his balls. She pushed her right toes carefully underneath them, then brought her left toes down on top of him, firmly squashing his balls. Evie held them and then made circles with her toes, rolling his balls between them, making for some interesting sensations and groans from him before she wasted no more time on them and went back to his waiting cock. Pushing her left foot up him, she used her slightly less confident foot to add a slight change of sensation to her right that she'd used earlier. Pressing his cock back onto his stomach this time, she softly stroked her left sole up and down his shaft a few times with the smooth arch of her foot, pushing the blood towards his swollen head before she took a breath, gave a shake of her feet and went for it, grasping his cock again between her toes, hooking it up from his abdomen and taking a firm grip on it, squeezing him and starting to stroke up and down again, the most directly stimulating manner in which she'd used her feet today.

"Hold tight baby," she murmured with a smile, settling her grip on him, curling her toes round his shaft and pushing him against the balls of her feet, her warm digits perfect round him as she worked her aching legs, using flicks of her ankles too to give the fastest possible movement she could on his cock, focussing near his head as she did to finish him off during a hand or blowjob. He gave a grunt and a shiver, tensing up, right on the brink and holding back as long as he could to enjoy her sexy feet. It didn't help much though, as she gave a little squeeze tighter, working her burning legs fast.

"Oh god Evie...fuck!" he gasped, his hips thrusting powerfully up towards her with a loud grunt, his wrists and ankles pulling tightly at the tape, some of it starting to tear as his eyes squeezed shut, his mouth open in a silent scream as an orgasm with intensity he was sure he'd never felt before raced through his body. Evie felt him go a little harder and give a spasm, throwing everything she could at it, vigorously jerking his cock with her feet, fighting through the searing muscle pain to grasp his cock with her toes and give him the ultimate first footjob.

With a loud groan he came hard, thrusting up at her feet as his come burst from his cock, the first spurt shooting up into the air and then falling back down on her still busy feet, the thick rope of come landing over the top of her right foot just in front of the ankle, hitting it and sliding down over it, soaking into to the black nylon. Another hard spurt ejected out, not as high and landed on her left foot, thrown to the middle by her motions and hitting on the inside of her foot, running down over the silky arch of her foot into the darkness. Giving another squeeze pulled another considerable spurt, which landed over the back of her right toes before a couple of smaller spurts landed hotly into the crevice created by the balls of her feet. Evie slid her feet down and squeezed tightly, then pulled back to milk him as he gave a post-climactic shudder, Evie working a considerable about of come out, which ran from his tip and slid down over the toes on her left foot, her sexy black stockings now thoroughly coated with his sticky come which easily soaked through to her feet, so she could feel the heat and wetness.

"Fuck, that was a lot," she said, pretty turned on now but far too fucked out to want to do anything about it. She pushed her left toes just under his shaft to support him and then pushed her right foot up over his head, pushing her silky sole through the last bit of come leaking from his cock, feeling it soak through to her arched foot immediately as it glided over his softening tip.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds