Party with Sister

I just said "Sure" and breathed a deep sigh of relief. Wow! We did that with her last night and she didn't remember. In the bright light of day and without the alcohol affecting my thinking, I decided to forget what had happened last night, although the memory made my cock a little harder. My cousin though got a curious look in his eye that made me uneasy.

Later that day in the afternoon my Sister said, " Hey, why don't we all watch a movie together"

Max was quick with an affirmative reply, and stated we would even go to the video store to pick up some movies, which we did. We chose especially an erotic English movie like 'Basic Instinct' etc. As we headed back to the house we picked up French-wine too, as my cousin said with a smile, "loosen up your sister's lips."

I couldn't believe he really would try something again. My mind was racing with images from the night before. I was already getting a hard-on and while I thought I couldn't let him do this to my sister again but I couldn't stop him from thinking of last night and what tonight might bring. When we got home my sister was finishing up on lunch and Max showed her the wine.

She said, "Great, it's just like a little party, company, wine, and a movie. Which one did you get?"

When Max said "Basic Instinct," Sister got a bit red in the face and said she hadn't seen it, but had heard it was a bit risqué and wasn't sure this was a good movie to be watching with us.

"We're all adults, Tina", said Max, "and it's supposed to be a real thriller."

"Oh, well then I guess its ok, but you guys had better behave yourselves."

As we were having lunch, Max kept Tina's glass full of wine and had her laughing with his jokes. After about 3 glasses of wine my Sister was starting to feel no pain and started telling off color jokes of her own. I was laughing almost the whole Time, part from the jokes, but part from seeing my sister so loose and enjoying herself so much.

After lunch was over, Sister went her room telling Max and I to get the movie ready while she got into something comfortable. I set up the movie while Max closed all the curtain of living room and put some deem lights to set a pleasant mood. When Sister came back, she was really relaxed and had put on a short, sheer gown. When she bent down to move center table I observed her ass and was amazed when I realized she wasn't wearing panties. You could see that clearly because I couldn't see any outline of her panties above her gown.

"When this is over" she said, " I'm going right to bed. This wine is already making me sleepy. So, where's the movie?" She sat down in the middle of the sofa. Max and I sat on either side of her.

As the movie started and it got to the erotic parts, we all began to get turned on, Even my Sister, Tina also as I could tell by the way she kept moving her thighs back and forth. Max placed one arm behind my sister and every Time he spoke to her about any scene he put his hand on her knee. She didn't seem to mind and finally he just left it there and stroked her knee and the top of the thigh just above it. We had been sipping more wine and Sister was really enjoying herself.

She started to lean into Max, which he took as an encouraging move and leaned over her and kissed her. Sister kind of looked puzzled for a moment and then kissed him back in a kind of peck and smiled at him as she said, "You better watch movie, I might think you are getting hot for your old sister."

Max said, "You may be my cousin sister, but you are definitely not old and you look as sexy as any 20 year old. I could go for a lady as sexy and sharp as you"

"Oh, youuuu!" she said, and leaned over and gave him another kiss.

This Time Max put his arms around her and didn't let her pull away. She kind of struggled to get away but he planted a kiss on her lips and with a look of 'you naughty boys' she began to kiss him back. As soon as he started to put his tongue into her mouth she pushed him away, stating

"You are really making me hot, but I don't think this is proper, so you just sit over there and behave yourself," With that she moved over next to me and said, "Brother, you had better protect me, I think our cousin likes older women."

So, I played the protective brother and put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her tight into my side. By this Time the first movie had finished and Max quickly put the other movie in. Giggling Sister wanted to know what was coming up next, and Max said it was a movie about fantasies. This seemed to strike Sister as a good subject for a movie but what kind of fantasies, she asked? Max said he wasn't sure but that it was put together by a woman and directed by a woman. At which my sister laughed and said she might really like this, as women make more sensitive movies but that we might get bored since as men, we didn't really appreciate the emotional aspects of women.

Max chuckled, and said "You might be right sister, but we might be more sensitive and understanding than you think. I think we will all find this an interesting movie."

As the movie began it started slowly and when a man appeared on screen and began to strip, Sister was really began paying attention. When he took off his last piece of clothing and was standing there in the nude, my sister just looked glassy eyed at the TV screen and kind of went "uuhh" and sunk into my side even more. As the actor started to undress the woman, my Sister really started to make little moaning sounds as the movie really was affecting her now, and the wine had completely lowered her defenses.

Max looked at my sister and said he was tired and could he lie down on the sofa and put his head in her lap. I think Sister was a little relieved, thinking that Max would fall asleep and she could enjoy the movie without him observing her reactions. By now Sister was completely involved in the movie so she just nodded ok.

As Max put his head in Tina's lap I could see his face. At first he put his head down facing the TV screen, but as Sister squirmed and moved around as a result of watching the movie, Max turned his head toward her lap and snuggled into her. my Sister was so involved that she didn't notice this clever move, but she was by now holding me very close and I was totally aroused by now. I put my right hand on the side of her neck and just stroked it lightly. She reacted by moving her head over against my shoulder and just kind of moved it back and forth slowly against it.

The movie had now progressed to the couple beginning graphic foreplay. When the couple began to perform oral sex on each other my sister seemed to shake and quiver a bit and said "we mustn't watch this movie, it's blue film. Only sick people watch that!"

I asked my sister boldly if she had ever tried it, something I never before would have asked her about. To my surprise she answered a strong " Of course yes!"

Well I had thought her a bit of a prude but not that much. With her feelings about oral sex she was becoming very aroused. As she was tight against me, her erect nipples were rubbing against my side. I turned into her neck and began to nuzzle her ear, which further aroused her. However she never turned away from the television screen.

****

I noticed Max was now moving one hand up and down the top of her thighs, which caused Tina's legs to open and close with excitement. I moved my hand, which was on her shoulder, to her breast and started to fondle it, to which Sister really let out a loud moan. But then she suddenly became aware of me and placing her hand on mine, she moved it down off her breast and to her side, saying "please Tony, don't act naughty" and turned her attention back to the movie where the couple were just beginning fucking. As the man in the movie put his cock at the entrance to the woman's vagina and slowly pushed in, my Sister gripped me firmly. I again moved my hand to her breast and ran it lightly its surface.

This Time she simply moaned and said, "Ooooohhh ok Tony, but nothing else, it's just while we enjoy the movie then you have to stop this. I can't believe my brother doing this to me and I am letting him. This movie is just affecting me so much I don't know what I'm doing."

Max had been observing my actions and now began to move his hand between my sister's thighs and slowly move them apart. His face now pressed into her groin area and he was blowing warm air across her crotch. As She wasn't fully aware of this, he grasped her gown and pulled it to her waist. This had the effect of exposing her bare cunt and he just kind of nuzzled up to it very slowly so not to draw her attention. Well, it may not have drawn her attention, which was still fully captured by the scene on the movie, but her body certainly knew all about it. Her legs were spreading open even further but all on their own without any help other than Max's blowing and the light touch of his fingers on the outer lips of her pussy.

I now wanted more and moved my hand to the buttons down the middle of the nightgown and gently undid them to her waist. I then separated the two halves and gazed upon my sister's firm breasts. I put my hand on a breast and fondled and massaged it while Sister was almost totally in the control of these varied feelings, the movie, my fondling and Max's actions in her lap.

Max now moved her cunt lips apart with his fingers and slid his tongue down her grove. When he moved to her clitoris that she jumped so much she almost threw us both off. She slapped lightly at his head, saying " Max! What are you doing? Ohh, you really are a nasty boy. You just go back to sleep."

My Sister was now in denial and just trying to make the proper responses, but the responses she really was getting were from her body and she could no longer control them. She then put her head against the back of the sofa while my head began to move down her breast and at reaching her erect nipples I began to suckle, all the while keeping my hand moving strongly now on her other breast. Max, after a momentary pause, once more was licking and sipping at Tina's excited cunt. She then just kind of sagged back into the sofa and gave up completely any resistance while making little noises

"Ooohhh, oooohh, oh god, ooohhhh, yes, ooohh!"

Max motioned for me to pull my sister's shoulders down to the seat of the sofa to lay her, which I did. This afforded us more room and after a false move to stop us Sister just closed her eyes. Max put one of her legs up on the back of the sofa. This had the effect of opening her cunt and Max took every advantage as he dived back upon it and proceeded to lick and suck it.

I could hardly stand I was so excited by all this and took out my cock which I started to stroke. Tina's eyes then opened and seeing my cock, reached out her hand and just said "let me" Oh the feeling was tremendous as she began to stroke it for me. After only an minute or so she got a strange look in her eye and kind of pleading said "please let me try this" at which she pulled my cock to her month and began to suck lightly.

I could only take a couple of minutes of this pleasure when feeling my climax approaching, I said " Ohh Sister, please, I'm going cum "

My sister looked at me but just kept going on even stronger and I explode in her mouth. She just swallows everything.

"I'm sorry Sister, but I couldn't stop."

She just looked at me tenderly and said, "I never knew it could be so erotic to do this with own brothers."

She then looked down at Max and putting her hands on his head just kind of guided him as he continued to suck at her cunt. She started to rock her hips and wave her thighs in Time with his actions. Soon I heard her gasping and moaning loudly as her orgasm overtook her and she put her legs around Max's neck to lock him to her. She came in his mouth and finally she started to relax and her legs fell apart on the sofa and she just lay there still moaning softly.

Max rose and after taking off his clothes, while I did the same, instructed me to fuck Tina, saying he wanted to try something, which he had in mind since long time. I didn't know what he meant but I was more than willing to screw my Sister again. He told me to get her on top of me. I moved to a position between her legs and began to caress her pussy. I loved the feeling of her bare skin and she apparently liked what I was doing too as she was starting to react to my ministrations.

"Please don't feel bad about your sister, but I love what you're doing to me," she said.

I leaned over and putting her nipple in my mouth, I began to suckle her breast again, while keeping up the motions with my hand on her pussy. This had gone so far that I could hardly keep my breath. She was approaching her orgasm again but now I held off. I continued again after a moment and repeated this over and over until she finally pleaded with me to "keep going, don't stop, I'm so close."

I said, " I want to fuck you, sister."

"Oh no, Tony. We can't do that. You're my brother, just keep doing what we have been doing. Its wrong for us to have intercourse."

"Sister, we already did it last night. But it went so fast that I wanted to do it again but make it last."

That caused her to think and she lay quiet for a few moments, while I began my activities again. She again started to get aroused and then she said, "well, brother. If we already did it once then I guess it doesn't really matter, so I guess its not any worse."

****

With that I moved my body up on Tina's. I hung poised for a moment, my cock hard and throbbing, as I lined it up in her slit. I found the opening to her vagina and slowly pushed forward. This Time I was aware of every movement and sensation as my cock moved deep into my sister's body. The heat was like an oven and she was so slick, my body just glided in. I couldn't believe how tight she still was. As I had started to push my cock in her pussy, She just came unstuck and wrapped herself around me. Her legs came up as I hit bottom and they went around my butt and locked me in.

She said, "just lay there, let me do it, brother."

I asked her if she would like to get on top of me, as I had heard of it but never got to try it. We rolled over, still stuck together. This position let her move easily and I was enjoying it all as she rose and fell on my cock.

Then I saw my cousin come up behind my Sister and motion for me to pull her down on me. When I did, he got on the sofa behind her putting his hands on her ass and starting to massage her round globes. This turned her on even more. Max was moving her cheek side to side and opening and closing them. He then reached down and getting some cream on his finger he spread her cheeks apart and pressed his finger against her bottom hole. He kept up the pressure until his finger slipped in.

Tina's eyes opened wide with shock and she stiffened with Max's touch on her asshole. As he tried to enter her bottom with his finger she tried to move forward onto me to avoid Max's finger, but being impaled on me she could not escape. She whimpered with surprise and shame at being touched this way and putting her head next to mine she asked me to tell Max to stop. I now knew what Max had in mind, but I acted dumb and asked her what she meant.

My sister was too embarrassed to say anything, all the while Max was moving his finger in and out of her bottom. I could feel Max's finger moving back there while I was sliding in and out of her cunt. Finally, I felt Max remove his finger and when Tina's face kind of tightened up and froze I knew Max was entering her asshole with his cock. The two of us were fucking our sister together.

Sister said, "Max's doing something to me that is disgusting and it is hurting me. Please make him stop. He has his dick in my anus "

I told her it would be all right soon and that Max didn't want to stop. She should just relax and it would stop hurting soon. I told Max not move for a few minutes while Sister got used to his presence back there and I started a gentle in and out motion to try and take her mind off the temporary pain. After a couple of minutes of this I noticed her breathing start to deepen again and she began to move between us.

In something like amazement my sister told me, "I can't believe this, Tony. I never thought I would be doing this, much less with my brother and cousin. Its actually starting to feel good...oh yes, keep going slow but keep going."

By now Max was also moving his member in and out of her backside and the feeling was so tight on my cock because of the pressure from Max. I had never felt anything so tight on my cock. I couldn't really move any faster as there wasn't any room with my Sister was top on me and Max back there in her.

My Sister was really starting to get into this now and she was doing most of the moving. She started saying things like, "Oh, Oh, Oh Tony, Oh Max, Oh God, this is too much, It feels sooooooo goooood. Oh, How can this feel so good. I've never felt this turned on before and its great. I want more! I love you both for showing me what I have been missing."

Sister was on her hands with her arms locked and asked me to hold her breasts some more, "Please, Tony", she said, "Please hold them and squeeze them hard.

Well I couldn't refuse and she began moving forwards and back, up and down, suddenly she dropped her chest down in my face and told me to suck on her nipples, and hard, "bite them, Tony, bite them gentle"....

As I did she reached her orgasm. I felt her pussy convulse with her orgasm and I exploded too....... It was so intense that I almost passed out.

Max was bucking hard now into Tina's backside and he was having a difficult Time holding off, but as he kept it up Sister was still cumming, over and over. Max grunted loudly with his climax and pounded into her one last Time.

When we regain our sense Max was already out from my sister's back and exhausted on sofa chair. Tina rose from me and went to her bedroom. We were sleeping whole afternoon like that until up to evening. At around 8:00 PM doorbell rang. I got dressed, opened the door and saw some of my friends who were asking about tonight's party. I told them that I'm not feeling well that we'll celebrate tomorrow night. They agreed and left promising me about tomorrow's party.

After that I went to my sister's bedroom and wake her up by fucking her. We fucked there for some time until I explode again in her. After she got up and went to bathroom for clean up. That night my sister my cousin and me had dinner together and whole night we were fondling, sucking and fucking my sister. We kept continue next day also. Max, our cousin left in the evening saying he has to go to out of town for one week.

******

That night I was arranging for party, Off course without my cousin, Max. My sister, Tina was as usual preparing snacks and everything for party in the kitchen wearing a white silk blouse and short denim miniskirt. The boys arrived around 9:30 and began drinking and Dancing. My sister was in the kitchen and all hardly came out front of them. Not before so long, I noticed all of the boys looking my sister over, and a few of them almost drooling in the kitchen. Tonight my sister wasn't participating our fun like drinking and Dancing. Around 11:00, all boys got a little loud and my sister came out to quiet them before they ripped the house apart. As soon as she walked into the room, she realized why they were getting so loud -- there were empty beer bottles all over the place! Instead of sodas, they had hit the beers in the whisky!

After getting a few whistles and a couple surprised my sister caught my eyes and I walked over to her.

"Tony! What the hell is going on here?"

"It's OK, Sister. Cool down. We're just blowing off a little steam. We won't hurt anything."

"Tony, how you're going to take these boys home drunk?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds