Party with Sister

"Don't worry, Sister. Their parents aren't waiting for them." Then I rested my left arm on her shoulder and grinned at her. "Besides, we're almost finished all beers, and I'm glad. I'm ready for them to leave, because I'm horny!"

"Shhh! Tony, don't say things like that front of them!"

my sister then walked into the room and turned the stereo down, "Okay, guys, as of this moment, party has finished and I'm giving rides all of you at home. Okay?"

There were a few whistles and a smattering of approval, and even a few "Boo's" but they were good guys and stopped drinking their beers. My sister knew I'm not in condition to go with them so she had safely delivered all of them home and came back home. I was drunk and asked her,

"Did you fuck any of my friends?"

"Tony, stop talking like that."

"Well, did you, sister?"

"Of course not, Tony. That's disgusting. I don't fuck every male in the world. I'm not a slut."

"No? You fucked who knows how many guys in high school and you fucked so many guys in our area and you fuck max, our cousin. You even fuck your own brother! You're a slut."

"Tony! Please stop! Why are you being like this? Why are you hurting me so? How much did you drink tonight?"

"Come here, sister and let me feel if you fucked any of my friends."

I stepped around the bed and stood next to my sister. My hand shot up her skirt, pushed her panties aside, and pushed two fingers into her cunt. She responded to my touch, immediately, feeling her cunt grow wet and slippery around my invading fingers.

"See, Tony, nobody's been there but only you, today."

My sister undressed and got into bed. my cock was hard and standing straight up. I mounted her hips and placed my pink cock head at the opening to her pussy. With one powerful thrust of my hips, I buried my cock up inside my sister to the hilt. The pleasure for me was real and strong and washed over me in waves. We found our rhythm and began fucking, slapping our hips against one another. I pounded my cock into her with almost painful intensity.

"Ohhh, Tony! Ohhh, Tony, I'm coming, brother! Oh, I love you so much!"

I pounded away into my sister, until I tensed and opened my eyes. As I began to come inside her, I whispered to her between my clenched teeth, "I love you, too, Sister!"

******

Next day I was out in the town whole day while Tina, my sister was at home taking rest. On the evening I got back home and said her, "sister, I told my friend that the party will be continue today. You have to prepare everything as usual."

I had told my friends that my sister was "cool" about partying at our house, and that's what we did. That day, into the night, and the next 2 days there was an almost-constant party going on at our house. The house was full of TV's and stereo noise, and my sister was supplying the beers and food. She wasn't drinking or dancing this time. By the third night, my sister was exhausted and needed a drink, herself. She didn't have to worry about sending anybody home because my friends were spending the night there.

Dressed in the outfit of low-cut top and red mini skirt and stockings, my sister, Tina, Soon was Dancing with them to rap and Dance tunes. I knew her giggling breast with lacy bra and bare thighs were making a few appearances as she gyrated to the beat. But I wasn't stopping her as she was enjoying being the center of attention for these young, good-looking boys. She was flirting outrageously with them, and for the moment.

Someone changed the cassette and the music turned slow. My sister took turns Dancing close with each of them, including me. I knew what she was doing to them. I could see their erections pressing into her thigh and hip. I could feel they squeeze her tight and press their chests hard against my sister. She rested her head on their shoulders and breathed on their necks.

After a little more Dancing, someone suggested an Antakshari game. We all sat around the floor on the carpet and I could see that all of their eyes lock on to my sister's crotch as she bent and sat Indian-style, like they were. That position pulled her short, tight skirt almost up to her waist and she didn't have too many secrets left! We played that game for some times. The party soon got bored with the game and we all sprawled around, talking about school and girls and music. My sister had kicked her high heels off a while ago and she reached up under her skirt and rolled down her stockings. As she pulled the second stocking off her foot, I realized that no one was talking and I looked up to see all six boys staring at my sister and her legs.

"Sorry," she giggled, "I just wanted to get more comfortable."

My best friend, Deepak smiled and said, "That's ok, Tina. You can even get MORE comfortable, if you want. We won't mind."

My sister pointed her finger at them, "I think you are all having naughty thoughts. Now, behave. I'm old enough to be your sister."

And we all began laughing uproariously. When finally she got her breath back, she stood up saying she's bit tipsy with last drink so better get back to her bedroom. She said Goodnight to all boys and I took her hand and helped her up the bedroom.

When we went inside I placed my hand on her ass she whispered, "I think with your friends in the house, you better go back to them, Dear. I'm a little too tipsy and a lot too tired to do anything tonight."

"I still want to, Sister. Just bend over and I'll get a quickie."

My sister kissed me on the cheek. "Not tonight, brother. You'll live without it for one night. Your friends will all leave tomorrow, and it will be just the two of us, again, and we'll have had some sleep."

I was disappointed and turned away. I knew she was just too tired to care. She closed and locked the door of bedroom.

******

When I awoke, I knew I had a hangover. I cracked my eyes open enough to see that the room was bright, (TOO BRIGHT!) and quickly snapped them shut again. Forcing myself, I got out of bed and made my way into the bathroom. After having bath I headed to my sister's room only wrapping towel around my waist. I went inside the room, locked the door and peeled off my towel. I saw my sister was in the bathroom. I knocked at door. When she asked who's this I answered its me. She asked me to wait and after finished everything she opened the door and stepped out full naked. She saw me standing in the doorway, naked and sporting my big morning erection. From the look on my face, she knew what was going to happen next.

"Can't wait any longer, brother? Come on, let's make it fast!"

My sister walked to the bed and lay on the edge leaving her legs hanging on floor. I stood between her legs and spread her pussy lips open with my cock.

"You wanted to fuck my friends, last night, didn't you, Sister?"

"No, brother, I was flirting. I know I shouldn't have, but flirting is basically harmless. I won't do it anymore."

"No, it's okay, sister. I'm glad you did. It was fun to see their reactions. I know they all wanted to fuck you."

My sister moaned softly as I worked my cock inside her. "Oh, Tony, you're just saying that. I'm an old girl to them. Not someone they want to fuck."

I was all the way in my sister and began pumping in and out.

"No, they wanted to fuck you, Sister. Last night I went back living room and pretended to fall asleep. They were talking about how hot looking you are and how hot you made them. Deepak and Rajesh even talked about coming upstairs last night and fucking you!"

Without build-up or warning both of us began to come! When we came back down to earth my sister asked me what I thought about my friends talking about my sister like that.

"I liked it, Sister. It was sexy and made me so excited, I came right in my pants last night, just listening to them!"

"You are so naughty you know, Tony! You let your cousin fuck your sister and now you like your friends talking dirty about your sister. You're sick brother," saying that she laughed and said, "Come on, brother. Let's get dressed and get back before they wake up and figure out what they missed!"

******

Later that day, as I was cleaning the family room, I found my sister's two stockings from the previous night under the sofa. They were crumbled messes, with dried white goo in both of them, I recognize dried cum. One or two of the boys had obviously used my sister's stockings to jerk-off. Thinking about it, that turned me on so much, I had to sit down until my legs stopped trembling.

My sister and I spent a quiet day together, but my friends were back that night, supposedly to watch the movie. We all drank the beers pretty hard, and most of them walked home around eleven leaving Deepak and Rajesh behind. I knew the purposely stayed behind, probably thinking to get a chance to fuck my sister. That excited me so much and I was going to give them chance.

With the movie over, we put on the stereo and while we were sitting, drinking and talking, I curled up on the sofas and pretended to fall asleep. I put my hand on my eyes so that they won't see I am watching them. After some time Deepak turned the stereo down low, put on some slow music, and asked my sister to Dance. He held her tight and she squeezed against him, feeling his cock grow in his pants. Rajesh wanted his turn and my sister Danced close with him, too.

Soon, the three of them were sitting on the floor, their backs against the other sofa, talking. Deepak had his arm around my sister's shoulder and Rajesh was leaning against her other side. Suddenly, they weren't talking, anymore, and Deepak leaned his face towards my sister and kissed her.

My sister, Tina didn't hesitate for an instant. She opened her mouth for his tongue and moved her hand up under his shorts and grasped his hot erection. They shifted a little and Rajesh was now behind my sister and as he put his hand on zipper of her dress she stooped him,

"Not here, front of my brother. Lets go to my room, boys." Saying that she stood up and went toward her room. Deepak and Rajesh followed her checking on me whether I am still asleep or not. They went in and closed the door. They were so engrossed in excitement that they didn't lock the door. After around ten minutes I went to the door and open slit to watch inside.

They were dancing in the bedroom. I could see my sister dancing with Deepak. Just at that moment, she changed partners. She was dancing, tottering on her high heels, knees bent either side of Rajesh's legs, openly rubbing herself against him. Then Deepak moved back in stroking my sisters back, then I realised he was undoing the zip down the back of her dress and dress was sliding down her body like a silk scarf drifting to the ground. She didn't have a bra on. At first, I thought that luckily she had a pair of panties on. I hoped they were steel reinforced. But no it was a suspender belt. My sister was in stockings. The panties were tiny, stretched thin across her hips, sheer. I could plainly see the tiny bit of her ass they were valiantly trying to cover.

She was back, 'sort of' dancing with Rajesh. The loss of her dress not seems to change a thing, rubbing her up against him. His hands went down on to her ass, squeezing the cheeks and pulling her even tighter to him. Deepak's hand joined his friend's on my sister's bum, stroking, pushing right down between her legs. Turning, she put an arm around each boy's shoulder.

"I see I've got two very naughty boys here".

I had frontal view of my sister. They were nice. My eyes strayed downwards. The tiny panties were as incapable of hiding anything at the front as they were at the back. I could see my sister's pussy lips! It was pushed tight and tangled, by the thin material, but I could see it! As I stood transfixed, I saw my sister's hands come from around their necks and move down to their bulges. My sister was grabbing their dicks. She must be pretty tipsy. I stood there in the shadow, watching my sister's hands on the two cocks.

They all moved towards the bed. They all got on it, my sister between them. I watched as her panties came down her legs. They pulled her legs apart. Their fingers push up into her glistening pussy, Both at the same time. My sister didn't complain. She moaned. She groaned. She writhed on the bed. I could even see a small bead of perspiration on her top lip as they screwed their fingers around inside her.

I knew exactly what was about to happen and I did absolutely nothing. Except watch.

Deepak was first. He mounted my sister, her legs welcoming him between them. I couldn't see so much then. I could see his buttocks moving up and down, my sister humping up to meet them. I heard her groans and moans. I heard his grunt as he ejaculated inside her pussy and rolled off.

Rajesh was next. She accommodated him as eagerly as she had Deepak. I was amazed. To see my own sister lying there takes them one after the other. No, not just lying there, perhaps that might have been better somehow. But bucking and heaving under them. Urging them on.

Rajesh was quieter than Deepak. But my sister wasn't. Moaning, groaning, crying out. Her arms wrapped around Rajesh, using him as a lever to thrust herself up to him. He also ejaculated and rolled off, leaving my sister spreading her legs between them. I could see from her slit dribbles of their semen running down to the bed. I had a hard-on, A massive hard-on. I mean, it's not every day you get to see your sister behaving like this. But it was over now. Or, so I thought.

My sister's hands went down to their limp cocks.

"Tina, I can't do it again". From Deepak.

"Oh, Deepak! I think you can, here let me help".

Sitting up, my sister, Tina leaned forward, lifted his cock and put it in her mouth. I could hardly believe my eyes. My sister was giving head. My sister was sucking my friends cock! Evidently Deepak thought it was a pretty good idea as well. He disengaged just for moment to kneel up on the bed, then pulled my sister's head back down to his cock. It disappeared into her mouth. She sucked him hard. It wasn't really necessary as he was hard again, but she went at it eagerly. Rajesh was already kneeling up, half-hard again already as my sister turned to him. It was soon hard. He lay back on the bed.

"Climb on him, Tina And do yourself on that".

My sister didn't seem to need telling a second time, as she climb on, kneeling over him and lowering herself down on to his cock. 'Do herself' she did.

The next seemed as if it was obvious as I knew what Deepak was doing, So it seems did my sister. Kneeling behind her, Deepak pushed her forward. As he did so her hand went behind, grabbing his cock and guiding him. She let out a little cry as he pushed into her asshole. This time I really could not believe what I was seeing. My sister was taking it up the ass! My sister! Although I have seen my cousin, Max did that to her!

My hard-on was threatening to make it's own way out of my shorts.

Both Deepak and Rajesh declared that they're closed to coming and my sister told them to come inside her. And they did. First Deepak explode in her ass then rolled off. Then after a few moments later Rajesh drained in her.

When Rajesh spurted his cum into her, I pushed the door wide open, peeled down my shorts and said; "Now it's my turn!"

My sister called me up. I fucked her hard. We spent the next several hours in bed with my sister, eating our cum and being eaten. We fucked, sucked and screwed her and she did her best to return the favor. With three boys, there was always a hard-on ready to be poked into my sister, somewhere.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds