Payback is a Bitch

"I don't know exactly, maybe a grand."

"Okay, I'll ask him and let you know."

"Thanks."

"How that's dating site working out for you? Are you getting any pussy?"

"No, no pussy, just . . ."

"Just what?" Jose asked.

"Just oral. I met this woman and well . . . that's all we've done so far. She's only gone down on me."

"And you didn't have to anything for her?" Jose asked and then put his hand against his face, spread his fingers apart into a V, to simulate a vagina, and flicked his tongue between them.

"No."

"How come? She doesn't want that? I thought all women wanted that."

"I don't know. It's complicated. I don't know what she wants."

"Damn, dude, I wish I could find a woman like that, but sadly my single days are behind me." Jose slapped his buddy on the shoulder, "You're a lucky man."

"Yeah, I guess, but I don't think it's going to last."

"Why do you say that?"

"She's married."

"How do you know?"

"I knew . . ." Drew hesitated. "I mean I found out before we got together the first time."

"I bet her husband is a big pussy and can't give her the good dick action that she really needs."

"Uh . . . yeah, maybe." Drew tried to hide his reaction to his friends statement. "I don't really know."

"What does she look like? Do you have a picture of her?"

"No, I don't―I mean not on my phone." Drew's phone began to vibrate. "Hang on a sec, this may be work calling." He checked the message, it was from Monica: Are you ready for more? Attached was a picture of her cum-covered face. He quickly closed the image file.

"Who was it?" Jose asked. "Was it from work?"

"No, it was . . . it was from her."

"What did she say?"

"Not much, she sent me a picture."

"Dude, let me see it. I'm dying to know what this chick looks like."

"I can't." Drew slid his phone back into his pocket.

"Why not?"

"It's . . . it's pretty explicit and I don't know if she would be comfortable with me sharing it with other people."

"How explicit is it?" Jose asked. "Is she naked?"

"Yes and . . ."

And what?"

"Um . . . it's a picture of her face after I . . . I finished on her."

"You mean like a facial?"

"Yeah."

"She let you do that?"

"She asked me to."

"Wow, she sounds like a really kinky bitch. Monica would never let me do something like that to her."

Drew's phone began to vibrate again with another message from Monica.

I need to make another payment. I'll be at your place in thirty minutes.

"Was that her again?"

"No," Drew lied again, "this time it was an automated alert from work. One of the hard drives on the main domain controller is failing. I need to go and mount the spare drive. I'm sorry; I can't stay."

"No, worries," Jose said. "I have no idea what all that shit means, but go do what you have to do, man."

― ― ― ― ―

Drew felt bad about abandoning Jose at the bar and felt even worse about leaving so that he could have sex with Monica. He thought about the situation as he drove to his apartment. A part of him wanted to find out the truth, but another part of him didn't want to ruin a good thing or a good friendship.

Monica was waiting at his doorstep when Drew got home. "Monica, what on Earth are you doing here?" he joked.

Monica laughed. "You know damn well what I am doing here, Drew. You wouldn't have left the bar if you didn't. I'm here to make a payment, interest has come due."

"Interest?"

"I'll explain when we get inside."

Drew opened the door and escorted her inside. "Since I haven't been able to give you any money, Jose says that there is now interest due on the loan and penalties for being past due."

"What sort of penalties?"

"Jose says I have to deep-throat you, but before I do that I need to be punished for my bad behavior."

"Punished?"

"Yes, you need to me give a good hard spanking," Monica stated. "Why don't we go the bedroom and we can get started."

After entering the bedroom, Monica set the GoPro camera on the dresser, pointed it toward the bed, got undressed, and climbed onto the mattress. Drew approached her ass, which was positioned at the edge of his bed, reared back his hand and gave her a slap with his palm.

Smack!

Monica let out a small cry. "Harder!" she demanded.

Smack!

"Not hard enough," she told him rearing back.

Smack!

"Yes, that's it." A groan of pained pleasure came rumbling from her lips. "Just like that," Monica told him. "Talk dirty to me as you spank my ass. Tell me why I'm a naughty girl who needs to be punished."

Drew had never spanked his ex-wife. This was all new to him. But somehow it all seemed natural to him. "I'm not going to tell you. You are going to tell me," Drew told her. "Tell me why you deserve to be punished, Monica."

Smack!

"Because I can't control myself," she answered obediently.

Smack!

"And what happens when you can't control yourself." His hand lingered on her reddening ass cheek.

Smack!

"I get punished."

Smack!

"And what else?" he demanded.

Smack!

"I have to suck cock."

Smack!

"Whose cock?"

Smack!

"Your cock, Sir. I have to deep throat your cock."

Smack!

"Yes. And the time has come for you to do just that. Get on your knees on the floor and open your mouth."

Monica knelt down at Drew's feet. "Put on the camera," she told him.

"What?"

"The GoPro, please put it on your head so you can film me, Sir."

"Oh, right." Drew attached the GoPro to his forehead and pointed at Monica. He looked down and watched Monica undo his trousers and pull out his rock-hard cock, which she immediately shoved into her horny, hungry mouth.

Monica wasted no time, working his cock further and further into her mouth, until the tip of his cock was fucking the back of her throat. It felt amazing. Drew had never felt anything like it before, never had a woman do something like this to him, for him.

Monica pulled off and tried to catch her breath. Saliva and pre-cum were now dripping off her chin, and mascara was streaming down the sides of her face from her watery eyes. "Facefuck me, Sir. That's what Jose wants, and I know you want it too," she told him. "Take it. Take what you want. Take my mouth and throat."

Drew didn't hesitate when Monica opened her mouth again. He grabbed the sides of her head and shoved his cock back into her mouth. He started slowly―he had never treated a woman this way and was unsure at first. But his desire quickly took control of him and he quickened the pace and the penetration, until the entire length of his cock was in her mouth and Monica's nose was pressing against his stomach.

He held her there with her full, luscious lips stretched wide around his thick cock, enjoying the incredible feeling and the power of the moment. Monica started to gag. Drew pulled out of her mouth. She looked up at him. "I'm okay, Sir," she said panting between words. "Keep going. I'll tell you if I'm not okay."

Drew had never had sex like this, so raw, so rough, so primal. He felt an orgasm building inside him and he let it take hold, then released―pumping her mouth with load after load of his spent up pleasure.

After he was finally spent, Drew pulled out. Monica was breathing deeply trying to recover her breath. "Thank you," she finally blurted out. "Thank you, Sir, for doing this for me."

Drew was confused. Why is she thanking me? he wondered. I should be thanking her.

― ― ― ― ―

The following Friday evening, Drew was sitting at the Brew Brothers bar, sipping on an IPA. He had texted Jose to join him but never got a response. Drew started wondering if something had gone wrong, if Jose had found out about what was really going on. He was shocked when Jose walked into the bar with Monica at his side.

"Drew, this is Monica," Jose said. "Monica, Drew."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Drew. Have we met before?" Monica asked with a grin. "You look very familiar."

"Um . . . No, I don't think so. Monica. I think I would have remembered that."

"You're probably right," she said. "Jose never seems to introduce me to his friends. But since my book club night got canceled I decided to tag along and see what sort of mischief you guys get up to here."

"Let's grab a booth," Jose suggested and then ordered a round of drinks. They sat down and a few minutes later the waitress arrived with their drinks.

"I'm surprised you showed up tonight, Jose," said Drew.

"I almost didn't. I had a root canal this afternoon, and I'm on pain medication. That's why we took an Uber. I'm not supposed to drive and not really supposed to drink, but hey one or two couldn't hurt, could it?"

"I don't know," Drew told him. "I think you should be careful with that. Who knows what kind of reaction you might have."

"Nah, I'm good," Jose replied.

"So why do you guys like to come here?" Monica asked.

"Well, it's a sports bar," Jose said, "so most people come here to watch the games."

"And they have a huge selection of craft brew beers," Drew added. "So that's basically it: sports and beer.

"Well, it's certainly not for the women," Monica said looking around the place. "There's hardly any here, and the ones that are here aren't worth looking at, which is good because Jose sometimes has a wandering eye. Tell me, Drew, are you single?" she asked. "Do you have a girlfriend or a wife?"

"I'm divorced," Drew admitted.

"But he still getting some," Jose interjected. "Aren't you, Drew? He met this woman online and she's a really kinky bitch, NSA―no strings attached."

"Is that so, Drew?" Monica grinned. "Is she attractive?"

Drew looked Monica in the eye. "Yes, very."

"It must be every guys dream to have a relationship like that," she added. "How long have you known her?"

"Not long."

"Do you think it will last?" Monica asked.

"I don't know. I hope so."

Jose butted in, "She's married."

"I see." Monica thought for a moment. "Does her husband know . . . know what you're doing?"

Drew thought about it and looked over at Jose. "No, I don't think so."

"Tell her about the picture," Jose said.

"What picture?" asked Monica.

"It's really nothing," said Drew.

"This bitch made him come all over her face and then made him take a picture," Jose said.

"Ewe! That's disgusting," Monica said. "I would never let a man do something like that to me." She gave him a wink. "Did you show this picture to Jose?"

"I asked but he wouldn't let me," answered Jose.

"That's probably a good idea," said Monica.

The waitress approached their booth. "Are you guys ready for another round?"

"No, I think I've had enough." Jose said. "I'm starting to feel a little woozy now. Maybe we should go." He looked at his wife as he scooted out of the booth. "Sorry to bail so early, Drew."

"No worries," said Drew. "I understand."

"Come on, Monica, let's go."

"It's nice to meet you, Drew." Monica stood up slowly, lingering a moment when Drew's eyes made contact with hers. "Perhaps, I'll see you again sometime."

"Perhaps," said Drew.

Drew was relieved; he felt like he had dodged a bullet, several of them. He had come to the sports bar that evening seeking the truth and was now left even more confused than ever. Drew ordered another drink and tried to figure out what was going on and why Monica had come to the bar.

"What? You didn't order a drink for me?" a female voice came over his shoulder. "And here I thought you were a gentleman, Drew."

Drew looked up from his beer and saw Monica standing next to him. "Fine," she said spinning on her heel, "I'll go buy my own drink."

Monica returned a moment later with a glass of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc and slid into the booth next to him.

"What are you doing here?" Drew asked.

"I told you," Monica said, "my book club night got canceled tonight."

"That's not what I meant," said Drew. "I thought you were leaving."

"I was, but I changed my mind. The night is still young and I am still bored," Monica said, "bored and horny".

"I'm curious, Monica, what sort of book is your club reading?"

"I don't know. I stopped going weeks ago." Monica reached under the table, slid her hand up his thigh and started massaging his rapidly bulging crotch. "I have a much more interesting hobby now."

Drew grabbed Monica's wrist and pulled her hand away. "Not here, not now."

"Oh, so you want to leave. I understand, you can't wait, can you, Drew?" Monica said. "I told Jose you would take me home, but I didn't tell him whose home. Come on, let's go. I've got the GoPro in my purse, charge up and ready o go."

"No, not yet," Drew told her. "I want you to tell me what's really going on, Monica. Tell me the truth."

"What do you mean, Drew? You know the truth. I have an obligation, and Jose says I have to pay you back. You know that, don't you?"

"No, you know and I know that's not the truth."

"And what do know about the truth, Drew?"

"I know someone is lying; I just don't know who."

"Yeah, and what about you? Haven't you lied to Jose about this? About us?"

Drew thought about it for a long moment, then admitted, "Yes. Yes, I have. I guess you're right."

"Are you having a problem with this now, Drew? You didn't seem to have a problem last Friday night when you had your cock in my mouth and you were facefucking me.

"Look, the truth is not what you think," Monica continued. "The truth is complicated. Trust me, the truth will come out when the time is right. That time is not now."

"What are you doing?" Drew asked.

"I'm calling for an Uber," Monica said as she fiddled with the screen of her phone. "I'm going," she said, "I'm not interested in joining you in your pursuit of your truth."

"Wait. Don't," Drew told her, "I'll take you home.

Monica looked up from her phone, "Whose home?" she asked.

"Your home."

Monica shot him and angry look.

"But my home first," Drew added grinning. "I think it's time for you to payoff some of your debt."

― ― ― ― ―

Drew's car hadn't traveled more than three blocks before Monica had taken out his cock and was going down on him, fast and furious, hard and deep.

Drew began to panic, wondering if he could keep his composure and maintain control of the car. Then he remembered the auto drive feature of his car and selected the Home location from the menu. Five minutes later, they were on the 405 freeway when Drew's cock exploded in Monica's mouth as he held her down with one hand on the back of her head. She pulled off of him when he had finished.

"Do you still want to go back to my place?" Drew asked when she sat back upright.

"That depends. Do you think you can get hard again?" Monica asked as she leaned over and licked the last drop of cum from the tip of his swollen cock. "I think so; I think I can make you hard again."

― ― ― ― ―

When the two of them arrived at his apartment, they headed straight to the bedroom and got undressed. Drew was securing the GoPro to his head, when Monica handed him another item.

"What's this?" he asked.

"It's a butt plug, Sir. Jose wants you to shove it up my ass and leave it in there while you spank me and while you fuck me." Monica handed him a bottle of lube and climbed onto the bed on all fours, her face pointed toward the dresser mirror and her ass toward Drew.

After drizzling some of the lube onto the small, metallic plug, Drew started working the toy into her ass. He tried to be patient, because Monica's ass was incredibly tight and was reluctant to accept the new intrusion. Drew looked up and saw the expression on Monica's face in the mirror―it seemed to be a look of more pain than pleasure. For some strange reason Drew didn't care, something was coming over him, changing him.

Monica let out a loud squeal when Drew shoved the rest of the plug into her virgin ass.

"Come on. It's not that bad," Drew told her.

Smack!

"Ouch," she cried.

Smack!

"Does it hurt?" he gruffly asked.

Smack!

"Yes, Sir. It does, Sir. I've never done anything like this before."

Smack!

"Good," A now dominant Drew told her. "It's supposed to hurt."

Smack!

"But you like it, don't you?" he asked.

Smack!

"Answer me, bitch," he demanded.

Smack!

"Yes, Sir," Monica admitted, "yes I do.

Smack!

"Does Jose ever spank you this way?"

Smack!

"No, Jose is not a real man like you are, Sir. He doesn't take what he wants. I don't let him."

Smack!

"Have you had enough, Monica? Do you want me stop?"

Smack!

"Yes, Sir, but only if you're ready."

Smack!

"Ready for what?"

Smack!

"Ready to fuck me."

Smack!

"Is that what you want?"

Smack!

"Yes, Sir."

Smack!

"Then you need to ask for it." Drew ran one hand over her reddened ass cheeks and waited for her response.

Smack!

"Please fuck me, Sir."

Smack!

"Not good enough. I want you to beg for it."

Smack!

"Please, Sir, I beg you," Monica desperately pleaded. "Please fuck me."

Monica let out a scream when Drew plunged his thick cock into her horny, wet cunt. He grabbed her firmly by her hips and started fucking her hard and deep. Each time he pushed back into her, Monica let out scream, each time louder than the last. Drew had never been with a woman like this, so vocal and so loud. It was an incredible turn on for him.

He paused with his entire cock buried inside her. "You like this don't you?"

Monica didn't respond.

Smack!

"Answer me!" Drew demanded.

Smack!

"Yes, Sir," Monica finally replied, her face was pressed down into the bed cover, which muffled her reply.

Smack!

"I can't hear you," Drew told her. He grabbed a fist full of Monica's long black, hair and yanked her head up. "Tell me again, Monica, say it to the mirror."

Smack!

"I like getting fucked, Sir."

Smack!

" And how do you like getting fucked, Monica?"

Smack!

"I like getting fucked by you, fucked by a big cock with a plug up my ass," Monica told the mirror.

Smack!

"Tell me, Monica, are you gonna come getting fucked like this?"

Smack!

"I already have, Sir. Twice."

Smack!

"You have to tell me when you are coming, my little whore. Do you understand?"

Smack!

"Yes, Sir." She nodded and rocked back onto him, "I will, Sir."

Drew resumed fucking Monica hard and rough, pulling her hair and spanking her wide, feminine ass. The sounds of Monica's screams and their bodies slapping together filled the room.

"I coming, Sir!" Monica yelled out and Drew immediately joined her in ecstasy, pumping pulse after pulse of cum into her pleasantly punished pussy.

― ― ― ― ―

Monica was once again waiting at Drew's doorstep, this time when he got home late from work on a Wednesday night. "Couldn't wait until Friday night?" he asked her.

"What can I say," Monica said. "I'm a very horny girl, and horny girls can't wait very long."

"Well then, I guess shouldn't keep you waiting any longer. Come inside."

Monica stripped naked, climbed onto the bed and assumed the same position as their last encounter,

Drew strapped the GoPro camera onto his head. "You have a butt plug in your ass," he said.

"Yes, Jose has makes me wear it all the time now. He wants me to be ready."

"Ready for what?"

"Ready for when you want to fuck me in my ass," said Monica. "I feel I am ready for this, ready for your cock in my ass. Are you?"

"I guess there's only one way to find out." Drew pulled the plug out of Monica's ass, but not before giving her a good, hard spanking to warm her up.

He poured some lube on his swollen erection and rubbed the bulbous tip against Monica's reluctant, rear entrance, before pushing inside of her.

Monica screamed out and clutched the bed cover in her balled fists.Drew held his cock still, two inches in, six more left to go. "How does it feel?" he asked.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds