Payback is a Bitch

"Big, Sir. Bigger than I thought it could ever be. I must admit, Sir, I don't know how much of this I can take, or if I can take it all."

"I think you can, if you try, Monica," Drew told her. "And I know you will try, Monica―not trying is not an option that you have.

And you will try, you will take it all, Monica

I want you to work your way back onto my cock, until it's all the way inside of you. No trying, quitting on this, will never be an option.

Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." Monica started rocking her hips back and forth, slowly working Drew's thick cock into her tight, little virgin asshole. When Drew's cock had bottomed out in Monica's bottom, she said, "I'm okay now. Just please go slow, Sir."

Drew started fucking her in small, slow strokes, each time pushing harder and deeper into Monica's now relaxed and accepting ass.

He continued the pace and penetration until he was roughly, relentlessly fucking Monica's ass as hard and fast as he could. He was loving every second of it, and Monica seemed to feel the same way judging from her reaction. "Fuck me, Sir. Fuck my ass, use me. Make me come and come for me. Come in my ass; take what you want."

Drew couldn't take anymore of this. The muscles of Monica's ass started constricting around his aching cock and he went off, went off harder than he ever had before.

― ― ― ― ―

Drew motioned Jose over to the booth where he was sitting in the Brew Brothers bar.

"Why the booth?" Jose asked. "We normally sit at the bar."

"There's something I need to talk to you about, Jose."

Jose took a seat in the booth. "Talk about what?"

"Monica, your wife."

"What about her?"

"She's having an affair."

Jose laughed. "Yeah, right. Quit joking around, Drew."

"I'm not joking around. I'm serious; it's true."

"And what makes you think she's having an affair?"

"I know the guy she is having sex with."

"And who might that be?"

"Me. We've been having sex for over a month now," Drew admitted.

Jose sat there in stunned silence.

"I'm sorry, Jose," Drew said. "I really am. I'm sorry that I couldn't control myself. Sorry that this has ruined our friendship and maybe your marriage. There is no excuse for what I have done. I feel terrible."

"Was it her idea or yours?" Jose asked.

"Hers. You know the woman I told you I met online. That woman was actually Monica."

"And all those freaky things you did, you did with Monica?"

"She told me that you were making her do these things. That's the reason for the picture and the videos."

"Videos?" Jose asked.

"Yes, after the first time, we recorded everything with a GoPro camera."

"So that's why she bought it. Where are those videos now?"

"I don't know," said Drew. "She told me she gave them to you."

"I don't . . . I don't know what to say," Jose said.

"Look, I know it doesn't make any difference now, Jose, but it's over."

"And you told Monica that?"

"No, not yet. I was hoping that you would tell her―a coward's way out I suppose."

"Drew, what can I say. I'm incredibly disappointed, but not for the reason you think."

"Why are you disappointed?" Drew asked confused at his friends response.

"Because it's over," Jose replied.

"I don't understand."

"Let me explain," Jose said. "I had been bugging Monica for many years to have a threesome. It's something I have always fantasized about since we first started dating. She has a twin sister and . . . well you get the idea."

"One day, out of nowhere she suddenly agreed. I was ecstatic of course and asked if she wanted it to be with her sister, one of her friends, or another woman that we don't know."

Jose went on, "She told me 'None of them'."

"I asked her what she meant. And she told me that the other person was going to be a man. That's the only way that she was going to do it," Jose continued.

"Of course, I told her 'No way'. That's not what I wanted."

"And she told me that she didn't care about what I wanted. That she only cared about what she wanted, and that was the only way it would ever happen."

"I thought about it for a while, and I must admit that the idea did seem pretty hot. And I figured it might lead to what I really wanted, so I agreed.

"The next step was to find the right guy―someone we were both comfortable with and could trust."

"Monica asked about you, what you looked like, your personality, and all that sort of stuff. Then one night she came here and checked you out from a distance.

"Next came the hardest part―approaching you about the idea. I couldn't think of a way to do it. I wasn't sure how you would react. Would you freak out? Would it ruin our friendship?"

Drew listened intently as his friend laid things out for him.

"Then that night when we were talking about the purse she bought, the idea struck me. It was the perfect opportunity for me, without being too obvious.

"When I got home I told Monica about it and she got really excited. And I was excited to, until she told me I wasn't going to be involved. She said that was something she wasn't comfortable with, and that it was something she needed to work up to.

"Once again I said 'No way'." But she talked me into it after giving me the first blowjob in ages."

"So this, all of this, was your idea?" Drew asked.

"No, the rest of it was her idea―the pictures, the videos, the kinky rough sex. To be honest, she surprised me. I had never seen that side of her. Monica had always been very conservative in the bedroom.

"Monica especially loved the role play aspect of it―that she was being forced to do all these things, things she had secretly fantasized about but never acted on. I think it allowed her to explore her sexuality without feeling guilty about it."

"And you were okay with this, Jose?"

"Yeah, only sort of at first, but it wasn't until she showed me the facial pic that I realized what a big turn on it was for me. And it just kept getting better and better after that. That's why I'm so disappointed that you want it to end, Drew. Knowing what you know now, is that still what you want?" Jose looked at Drew, awaiting his response. "I totally understand if you do."

"Well, I have to admit that the sex was the most amazing sex of my entire life. So no, I don't want it to end."

"Good. Neither does Monica," Jose said. "I've never seen her like this, so horny before."

"So, I guess if you're okay with it," Drew said. "we can keep going."

"Okay, great. I'm glad to hear it because Monica has a friend in her book club that also owes money to her husband, and he wants to force her to pay off her debt with you―like how you are doing with Monica."

"Really?" Drew said stunned.

"Yes, Monica is really excited about the idea. I think it even might lead to some girl on girl action, which would be so incredibly hot for everyone."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds