• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Persephone
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Persephone

Above that gap, my bare sex peeked. I'd shaved carefully, and there was not a strand of hair detectable anywhere from my ass crack to the top of my mons. I also waxed fairly regularly, so I was about as perfectly smooth as a woman could be, and also about as aroused as I could be, I realized, as I saw how puffy and engorged my labia were already! My inner lips hung outside of my vulva like they always did when I was turned on and I flushed slightly at the undeniable evidence of how eager I was for Dave's visit.

Turning around, I bent slightly at my waist and craned my neck to peer at my ass. It was definitely my best feature, heart shaped with nice round globes, but not too large, and very, very firm from the gym. Hesitantly, I pulled my cheeks apart and examined my pucker in the mirror as my eager cunt yawned open below it, already ready for Dave's big cock. Compared to that relatively well used hole, my asshole seemed impossibly tiny. Right now it was sealed as tight as drum and my attempt at making it wink didn't even open it a crack! I had to get it ready for Dave's cock, otherwise I'd be in a lot of pain tonight.

Using a little lube, I began to tease my bum with my middle finger. My butthole was firm and I couldn't even get my fingertip inside at first! Eventually, with a little bit of rubbing, more lube, and some light stimulation on my clit, it yielded to my pressure during a long exhale and my finger slipped past my ring with surprising ease. I used a copious amount of additional lube to get it ready, fucking myself over and over again until I felt like my canal was frictionless. Only then did I start to work the buttplug into my inexperienced ass.

Oh my, I was tight! The plug was flared, as they all were, and the bulb shaped head was maybe the width of three fingers at its widest. It still took a lot of pushing, circling, and lots more lube before I got it in. Once seated, the crystal base sparkled in the mirror like a lewd piece of jewelry, and the plug felt very snug and tight. How the hell was I going to get Dave's cock in there? Oh well, maybe I could tell him when he showed up that anal was off the table until the next session, when I could stretch out my hole and prepare more? Wait, I wanted a next session already!?

My fingers had continued to tease my clit as I studied my plugged ass. I tugged one of my hard nipples and squeezed it between my finger and thumb. A little shiver of pleasure raced down my spine and merged with with the pleasant pulses my clit was sending upwards. I felt like such a slut. Who does this to get ready for a date?

The plug had made me feel full at first, but the pressure was now fading and I barely noticed its presence. I started to twist it idly, enjoying the little tingles of pleasure it made in my sensitive ring. Pulling it out slightly and pushing it back in intensified the feeling, and I gasped out loud in shock at how good it felt! My fingers began to move faster on my clit and I could feel my arousal weeping out and coating them. I started to fuck my ass with the buttplug, groaning every time it slipped out or pushed back in as waves of dirty pleasure made my thighs tremble. These taboo nerves hadn't been stimulated sexually in so long that they felt almost virginal in their sensitivity.

I was getting close now and closed my eyes. Maybe a quick cum before my date would settle me down and let me enjoy the evening? It would certainly take the edge off. Fuck, I almost felt like I could cum from just the buttplug alone! Tentatively, I removed my fingers from my throbbing clit and began to fuck my ass faster. Yes, I could feel my pleasure building still, a warm fuzzy feeling emanating from my asshole and spreading to my entire core.

My experiment was becoming self-torture. My body craved some extra stimulus from my vagina, just a touch would be enough to send me over the edge, but I seemed to still be slowly marching towards orgasm from just my ass play alone! The dirty nature of this looming cum was turning me on and I cried out in a mix of shame and lust, trying to encourage my fevered mind to plunge over the edge and have my first anal orgasm. "Oh, yes. Fuck my ass, Dave. Fuck this little slut!" Just another second or two and I would be there...

A buzzer rang out.

Oh my God, Dave was here already! I frantically checked my phone as I ran out of the bathroom naked, with the buttplug still buried inside me. He was early, damn him! I ran to the door to buzz him in the downstairs gate; I was on the third floor so I'd have a little bit of time to get ready still. I ran back to my room, texting him that I needed a couple minutes.

I tossed the phone and hurriedly got dressed. I grabbed a sheer, black thong and a matching front-clasp bra, the fabric almost see-through. No time to second guess now as I pulled on a short cocktail dress which had a low cut neckline that made the most of my cleavage. I'd rejected it as too dressy earlier in the night, but picked it now because it was quick to get on and only had one short zipper.

Dave was knocking on the door. Fuck! I pulled on my stiletto heels one at a time as I jogged back to the living room. One last check of myself in the small mirror by the doorway to make sure my hair and makeup hadn't gotten too disheveled from my masturbation, and I was ready to meet him.

I realized that the fingers on my left hand were still wet with my arousal and clenched them into a fist as I tried to collect myself and act normal. And there was also my middle finger on my right hand, which had been plunging into my ass a couple minutes ago. I balled that into a fist as well. I should run and wash them...

Dave knocked again.

No time! I was breathing heavily and definitely agitated as I opened the door, but forced a big smile on my face.

"Amanda!" said Dave with a heart smashing smile.

"Who?" I was confused for second, he was too cute to think straight, and then I remembered my pseudonym. "Oh, yes, I'm Amanda! That's my name!"

"Whoah! You look amazing! Even better than your pictures!" Dave said as he entered. He didn't comment on my strange balled hands, and instead gave me a nice hug and a sweet kiss on the cheek as my fists batted against his back. Did his hand linger a bit too long on the top of my ass, I wondered? Checking out the goods, perhaps? Then again, what was inappropriate for a man I'd agreed to let rape me?

Dave looked pretty good himself. Okay, I guess I can admit that he was fucking hot! His jawline was as sexy as his pictures hinted, nicely stubbled and strong. His eyes were blue and piercing, and his light brown hair cut short. You could tell he was muscled, even under the jeans and collared shirt he wore. And he was tall, easily over six foot, and I found myself looking up at him with a goofy expression of adoration already. This was my rapist!

"Aww, thank you!" I said, blushing at his compliment as I waved him in. "You look terrific too."

We made some awkward chit chat and I offered him a drink. Well, I felt awkward, but he seemed very cool and collected as he praised my decor and artwork. I ran off to get a bottle of wine, and wash my hands. He sat on the couch, waiting for me, and placed a small backpack he was carrying on the ground next to him. I started up music from the kitchen, some mellow R&B to get us in the mood, and hurried back, very eager, and gave him a glass of wine. I raised mine for a toast.

"A toast? Here's to—"

"Here's to raping you!" said Dave with a grin, cutting off my attempt at a more normal toast.

"Uhm, yeah!" I replied, at a loss of words. My face flushed and I felt myself turn bright red.

The word "rape" sounded jarring coming from his friendly face and I was suddenly reminded just how perverted this whole roleplay idea was. I was a nice girl, with a fancy apartment in a good part of town, a respectable job, and a degree from a great college. I wasn't some freaky whore with repressed daddy issues, or whatever made girls normally want to be raped. I hadn't been abused and, aside from a filthy masturbation frenzy this week, enjoyed normal porn.

This didn't feel right anymore.

The truth hit me like a ton of bricks, I really wasn't a kinky slut! I just wanted Dave to fuck me, and didn't need any of this perverted roleplay bullshit to get turned on. All my deviant fantasies seemed too extreme and bizarre to inflict on him, or anyone, in person. Some things are best left to masturbation in private, with no one else having to know. Those could remain my dirty little secret.

I felt a sudden surge of excitement as my brain jumped on this new train of thought. My reluctance confirmed that I was a normal girl, or at worst slightly slutty. Even being a normal slut suddenly sounded great, yay! I wrote a fucking paper on the topic so I should know that all this perverted non-consent fantasy stuff was just a hangover of my repressed upbringing. Confronted with the opportunity, I now knew that I didn't want to do any of it for real! There was nothing wrong with being horny and wanting a hot guy to smash me hard and if I just embraced that totally normal desire, all the other kinky urges would fade from my mind!

I felt like a weight had been lifted from my chest and smiled at Dave out of the blue. How to tell him, though? He looked so eager right now.

I sat down and emitted a little shocked gasp as I realized I still had my buttplug inside me!

"Are you ok?" asked Dave, putting his hand on my knee and leaning closer. He looked very concerned. Aww, he was so sweet! A questioning smile appeared on his handsome face. "You aren't having second thoughts, are you?"

I examined his hand nervously. My dress was short and rode up quite high, forcing me to keep my thighs together for modesty. His touch was electric, which scared me for a second, but I was indeed still having cold feet despite the erotic tingle it was giving me. As I thought about it, I realized my doubts were only getting stronger because of his gentle touch. I craved more of that kind of tender intimacy, not the kinky shit I'd foolishly signed up for. All of it just confirmed in my mind that I was normal!

I couldn't wait to tell Yasmin that I'd just had hot sex and did nothing kinky involving non-consent! I placed my wine glass on the table and nodded my head.

"Uhm, kind of," I answered, giggling nervously.

I still wanted to fuck him, so he shouldn't be that let down. Plus, he didn't seem like the kind of guy that would really want to do all that fucked up stuff anyway, I rationalized. Just look at the adorable concerned expression still on his face right now! He probably forced himself to be a scary rapist for the messed up sluts that typically used Persephone. I was sure that he preferred hot normal sex with well adjusted women like myself, and would be as relieved as I was to skip the roleplay nonsense.

"I mean, I think you are incredibly sexy and I would love to make love with you tonight, but I'm not sure I'm ready for a heavy roleplay now that you are here, in person. I don't think I'm that kinky, actually. Maybe next time?" I said, giving him a sweet smile.

"That's okay," Dave replied, his head nodding as if he expected my words. I relaxed and smiled back at him. I knew he wouldn't be upset! He was such a gentleman. Tonight was going to be fun!

He slid a bit closer. His hand went up my thigh aggressively.

Oh, I guess he was ready to start the lovemaking!

I instinctively lowered my hands to stop his advance. His fingers had reached the hem of my skirt, which hovered at my upper thigh, and I was a bit shocked at how out of the blue his move had been. His firm touch did send tingles up my leg and I felt a little sympathetic heat grow between my thighs.

"Dave!" I said, with another nervous giggle, as I slid away a couple inches. I tried to give him a reprimanding look and clutched his wayward hand tightly to keep it at bay. "Let's take it slow! Why don't we drink a glass of—"

"I knew you were going to chicken out," he interrupted. His smile was smug now and I fell a little chill run down my spine. The caring was gone from his eyes and there was a hunger in them that made me suddenly scared. Paradoxically, the heat in my sex only seemed to increase as I got more alarmed. His eyes ogled my body brazenly. "Good thing I don't take no for an answer."

"Oh wait, are you starting the roleplay?" I asked, flashing him a nervous smile. I felt relieved as I decided that he just didn't understand that I was serious about skipping that stuff. He was only acting aggressive because he thought we were playing a game! "No, don't start it yet. I really don't want to—"

I squirmed away from him and tried vainly to fend off both of his hands as he aggressively moved them under my dress. He rose up, placing one knee on the couch, and followed me like a cat after a mouse. I scooted back, then scooted back again, all in a failed attempt to avoid his relentless fingers. My butt hit the arm of the couch and I was out of room!

"Roleplay? What fuckin' roleplay?" snarled Dave. One of his hands latched onto my thigh, high under my skirt. He grabbed my other thigh for good measure and tugged me back towards him easily, jerking my legs onto the couch and parting them around his planted knee. My dress rode up as my ass slid down the couch, and the fabric bunched around my waist. His hands felt like vises as I pried at his fingers futilely. I was suddenly flat on my back and looking up at him!

"No, I don't want to do the roleplay, I just want sex!" I whined, now truly alarmed and hoping my offer of sex would slow him down. That's all he really wanted, right?

"Don't worry, you'll get your sex," he said with a smirk.

He was so much bigger and stronger than me that another stab of fear shot through my body. I tried to push against his chest as he loomed over me, hoping my futile resistance would at least send the message that he should slow down. His knee forced its way higher, between my thighs, and spread them open by pinning one against the back of the couch. He sat down on my other thigh, trapping it with his weight. I gasped in shock, acutely aware that I was now pinned down, splayed before him, and fully exposed below the waist in just my see-through thong!

"Please, Dave, let's slow down! Take it easy!" I shouted at him, eyes wide with fear as I pushed with all my might against his chest. It felt like I was shoving a stone wall. I yelled at him again, my voice breaking, "I-I'm not a kinky slut!"

This was WAY too aggressive for my idea of lovemaking! Sure, I had been very willing to have sex with him a minute ago, but he was still a stranger and I liked being seduced a bit. I'm a three course meal, not fast food! He was already manhandling me like I was some loose slut just minutes after meeting me.

Yet, probably because I had been playing with myself before his arrival, I could also feel how turned on I was by his dominating treatment of my body. I had this strange fear that he'd discover how aroused I was given my exposed position. How could I claim to not be a kinky slut if he noticed my dripping sex? What would he think of me then? He would never stop doing whatever he wanted to me and instead use my obvious enjoyment as his permission!

"Do you think I give a fuck what you want?" he said and laughed at me. "You dumb slut, what do you think this app really is? A roleplay app? No! Men pay money to fuck the shit out of horny whores like you. And we can do whatever we want, because you agreed to get raped by us already as part of accepting the terms of service. Try explaining that to a cop. You are all mine tonight. I can do whatever the fuck I want to you."

"Nooooo! Please!" I shouted again, hoping against logic that repetition would magically make him stop and that his chilling words were all just part of his script. Could it be true? Was this all just a set-up to let violent perverts like Dave abuse innocent girls like myself?! Already scared, I suddenly felt my body tremble in a new level of terror. I repeated my earlier statement mindlessly, my brain spinning, "I'm not a kinky slut! I'm not!"

I was absolutely terrified, I realized, but instead of being turned off, my body felt hot and my heart was pounding in what felt like excitement, not fear. He loomed over me, one of his hands planted by my shoulder to block me in, and his knee still forcing my thighs wide. He was so big, so strong, and so completely overpowering, that I let out a small, plaintive moan of helplessness.

I could do nothing to stop him!

But, were his words for real?! That question kept flashing in my head over and over again. It couldn't be true, could it? My mind was fixated on the subtle difference between a roleplay gone awry, or a pyschopathic rapist having his way with me. If it was the first, he was still a nice guy and likely respected boundaries, but if the second, well, he could do anything to me at all! My mind was suddenly filled with images of him forcing me to do all kinds of depraved acts against my will. I was panicking, but my body was tingling everywhere from a mix of adrenaline and anticipation.

The question I didn't want to dwell on was why did the fear that he might be a real rapist turn me on so much?!

I began sobbing slightly, my fists pounding his solid chest like a kitten batting ineffectually at a fully grown lion. I struggled to think, my mind still consumed with the horrible things I was imagining that he was going to force me to do. Focus, Anna. I took a ragged, sputtering breath in an attempt to get a grip on my emotions. He'd said last night that we should begin like this, acting as if I had second thoughts, hadn't he? He likely believed I was just playing along. This was just his script and he didn't realize I was serious. How could I convince him? There was something I was forgetting in my frantic state.

"Please, just sex! Fuck me! No roleplay!" I cried out desperately, hoping to cut through his act by upping the sheer terror level in my voice. Couldn't he tell that I was in a full on panic? Surely he'd stop when he saw me like this! "I don't like this!"

"Are you really saying you don't enjoy this?" asked Dave, his eyes glinted darkly and he smiled at my hysterical words. He seemed to be enjoying this way too much.

To answer his own question, he reached between my legs with a hand. I tried in vain to squeeze my thighs shut, but he had them pinned them open firmly. I let out a loud gasp as he cupped my sex in one of his beefy hands. I was so aroused that his touch actually made a wet, splashing noise on contact! I felt my face and chest flush in a mix of embarrassment and paradoxically, more arousal. His fingers fluttered in my folds, the sheer fabric of the damp thong offering no protection at all.

"Wow, you've soaked through your panties, and I haven't even done anything yet!" Dave said in mocking admiration. He gave my sex a possessive squeeze. "I've never felt a bigger slut."

"Noooooo," I wailed out, closing my eyes and grimacing, trying to will myself to not enjoy the sensations that were sending jolts of pleasure up my spine.

"Don't you want to cum?" he teased, then lifted his fingers from my crotch suddenly.

"Noooooo!" I groaned out again, but I wasn't sure whether I was answering his question, or complaining about his fingers leaving my sex.

I was tingling between my legs like I'd never felt before, raw sexual arousal mixed with equal doses of adrenaline and shame. It was awful and amazing at the same time. This psychopath was going to have his way with me because I was a horny, naive, and, I hated to admit it, a kinky slut that fell for his bullshit, hook, line and sinker. He wasn't some gentleman, he was a rapist! And even worse, my body was enjoying it!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Persephone
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds