• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Persephone
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

Persephone

"Ack, ugh, mhmm," I groaned into his balls. Dave slid up suddenly, reaching down and spreading his ass cheeks as he positioned his pucker above my face. "NOO! PLEASE! I don't do that—" I screamed out in horror as his intent became obvious. He silenced me by lowering his asshole onto my mouth. I had no other option but to lick it as he moved himself in a slow circle above me. At least his ass crack was smooth and hairless as well, as I couldn't deal with butt hair right now.

My vision was obscured as this massive man sat on my face, his balls resting on my forehead and my nose nuzzling into his taint. What was my fucking safeword!? I needed it now more than ever, but my mind was drawing a blank. Trying to remember was a welcome distraction from what my mouth was being forced to do.

As you probably guessed, I'd never eaten a man's asshole before. In fact, I found such acts disgusting for obvious reasons. Now, several men have done it to me, but I wouldn't even kiss them afterwards until they'd used mouthwash to sanitize themselves. I have to admit, it had felt good when I'd received it, and based on that I had a general idea of what to do. Dave didn't make it easy as he was suffocating me with his ass crack, so my rimming was more out of self-defense than an attempt to please him.

What had I written on my profile about rimming? I couldn't remember, so maybe I'd left it blank and he'd assumed that it was covered under anal. I vaguely recall clicking a box that indicated I liked being rimmed, but what if I had picked the wrong one and he thought I enjoyed giving rimjobs?! YUCK! I was certainly not the kind of girl that enjoyed doing something this perverted. The only reason I was feeling even more aroused was out of fear and shame, right?

The taste and smell of him was overwhelming in the beginning, the musky sexual odor of a man of course, but also the earthy overtones of his ass. Surprisingly, it didn't taste bad after the first lick and I credit him in retrospect with taking care to clean himself before coming over. I started lapping through his crack madly to get him off me, my tongue pressing against his crinkled pucker in passing and making me marvel at the firmness and corrugated texture of that taboo hole, the likes of which had never touched my lips before.

Eventually, he stopped moving and hovered over my mouth. With a steady target that I couldn't avoid, I began to focus on his asshole, licking, kissing, sucking, and even probing it lightly with my tongue, anything to please him and get him off of me!

"That's it, my little slut, make out with my asshole. Stick your tongue in there as deep as you can," he ordered. When I hesitated, his hand reached down my body and I tensed for another cunt slap. Instead, he began to rub my sex again. I'm ashamed to admit that I spread my legs immediately for him and was soon writhing again, trying to climb back to the peak I had been approaching earlier. I was still so turned on that I was already close!

My tongue began pushing hard against him, but his ring was so tight and unyielding that I was getting frustrated. How had I gone from thinking a rimjob was disgusting to being annoyed that I couldn't get my tongue into his ass?

What the fuck was wrong with me!

Suddenly, something relaxed and my tongue slipped in. Just the tip at first, but with a foot in the door, I soon was able to push the rest in. I was straining, my tongue quivering from the effort, but soon that slippery eel was fucking his dark hole with wanton eagerness. I felt this perverse need to try and please him. Anything to keep the pleasure coming on my pussy and avoid the spanks!

If I could make him happy, maybe he'd let me cum finally...

Smack!

Just when I was thinking my orgasm was around the corner, he fucking spanked my pussy!

I was kind of pissed now, howling directly into his butthole in mix of pain and denied pleasure. Some of my fear was gone as I had rationalized that he was still role playing, but I still couldn't remember my safe word. That meant he could do anything he wanted to me and that there was no way to stop him. The idea that I was still just as helpless and in his control as if he was really raping me caused a jolt of dirty fear that made me tremble. Things were getting a little too crazy I realized as I regained my bearings. I should try to get him to be a little gentler, although this feeling of helplessness was pretty hot.

"Get up you filthy little whore," Dave ordered, grabbing my hair and pulling me back to my knees. His hands fumbled at my zipper for a second, then he ripped the back of my dress open, perhaps on purpose, before giving the front a savage tug down.

"Hey! That is an expensive dr—" I started to complain, but he slapped my face again hard.

"Shut the fuck up. Do you think I care?" he sneered at me. He curled his lip, as if I was distasteful, and spat a huge dollop of hot spit onto my already sloppy face. "Disgusting slut."

Wow. I'd never been spit on before, although I had listed that as a "Fave" because it seemed fairly kinky. It was pretty demeaning, but I kind of liked it. Alright, my body definitely liked it as I trembled from a sudden wave of hot lust. The act made his words ring true, as I certainly felt like a filthy slut with his saliva dribbling down my cheeks.

Then again, maybe he wasn't acting as ripping my dress, slapping me, and then spitting on me seemed rather rude! You'd think he'd be a little apologetic if he tore my dress and this was just a roleplay, right?

I was clearly being pulled in a hundred different directions mentally, if you haven't noticed, and wound up staring at him with a look of fear and desire that he seemed to enjoy. At this point, I really didn't know if he was role playing, just being an asshole, or was truly a heartless rapist, but I was turned on by all three possibilities. The realization made me quiver and whimper.

"Nooooo," I wailed out again, though I was fooling no one. "I'm not a slut!"

His fingers found my hard nipples and he pinched them painfully through my bra. Both breasts got slapped when I tried to speak again. Everything was tingling now, especially my pussy and my boobs, and my stomach roiled in a perverse mix of dirty lust and fear.

Dave pulled me up and yanked the dress over my head. Unfortunately, it had shoulder straps that got stuck on my handcuffs. With an annoyed curse, he ripped the straps apart and threw the dress to the floor, leaving me balanced precariously on my stiletto heels and wearing only my thong and bra. The thong had long ago become a pussy wedgie in the front and I might as well have been naked given how sheer both pieces of underwear were. He stroked his cock as he studied my body with a critical gaze.

"You are fatter than your pictures, but this ass is still pretty fuckable," he said derisively, slapping one of my ass cheeks. I looked at him in shock, but couldn't deny I had been a couple pounds lighter in those pics. Maybe five at most. What the fuck, I was still pretty hot right? Why did I even care what my rapist thought of my body!

He slapped my face again as I opened my mouth to complain.

"Shut the fuck up unless I ask you something," was all he said as he scooped me up and tossed me over his shoulder as if I weighed nothing! Carrying me, that creepy backpack in his other hand, he walked to the bedroom while giving my ass casual spanks. He gloated, "I'm going to wreck your other holes now."

I felt helpless, like a naughty little girl being carried by her angry daddy for her punishment, but couldn't deny being ridiculously turned on at the thought of what he might do to me. At the bed, he tossed me down like a sack of potatoes.

"What have we here?" I heard him ask, a delighted tone in his voice. I was face down, with my ass pointed towards him, and his fingers soon revealed that he'd found my butt plug. He tugged it roughly, almost pulling it out, but not quite. A burst of pleasure from my sphincter made me moan helplessly. "A little ass whore getting her butt ready for my cock because she wants it so badly? Seriously, what kind of slut wears a buttplug to a blind date?"

"N-no, I forgot to take it out," I wailed. I was crying now in pure shame. He must really think I'm the biggest slut he's ever seen! "You got here too soon."

"Liar!" Dave spanked my ass cheeks hard, peppering them with blows as I tried to wiggle away. The stings lingered painfully, but his slaps also drove the plug into my ass a bit and made me gasp out in pleasure between sobs. "You've been eager to get my cock all week, haven't you?"

"N-no! I just want normal sex, I don't want this!" I cried out again, trying to roll over and worm away. He laughed and pinned me down, sitting on my lower back while facing my feet. My cuffed hands were fluttering and found his cock, which I began to stroke out of reflex, trying to distract him. "P-please... stop the roleplay! Please Big Dave! I'm not a kinky slut!"

"Liar!" Dave yelled again, spanking my ass. "You've been masturbating all week, haven't you?"

His fingers pulled my thighs apart and I made no effort to close them. Instead, as soon as he began to tease my slit again, I tilted my ass up to give him better access. My only fear, and it kind of made everything hotter frankly, was that he'd spank my cunt again at any time and interrupt my building pleasure. Why couldn't he just be nice and let me cum?

His other hand tugged on my buttplug, pulling it out and pushing it back in roughly. My ass was nicely relaxed from my arousal and earlier play, and I could feel that the bulb shaped plug was moving in and out of my sphincter with embarrassing ease. I wasn't so tight anymore, it seemed.

"Y-yes, I touched myself just a little. Once or twice," I moaned out. The plug was driving me crazy, but his thick fingers were also relentless, now slipping past the wadded up gusset of my thong and driving into my hungry passage. A mix of sobs and whimpers erupted from my mouth as pleasure suddenly dominated my mind. Just like that, he had me back at the edge of release again. I started talking, almost to myself. "I don't want to be raped anymore, please stop. I'm not this kind of girl. I'm not a slut. No. Stop. Oh God, I'm going to cum. No, please. I'm not a slut!"

"You look like a slut to me. You are practically humping my fingers right now and your asshole is swallowing this buttplug like it's a pencil," Dave commented. I sobbed at the truth of his observations. "Let's cut the bullshit. You are a dirty little whore and I'm going to fucking destroy you tonight. And you love the idea, don't you?"

"NO!" I gasped out, stiffening my body. My fingers squeezed his cock hard as I tried to deny his assertions. I wasn't a cum hungry whore, I really wasn't. I was a good girl. He was just seeing me in a weak moment. I could convince him still. I used to go to Church...

"Admit it and I'll let you cum."

"No! NO!" I screamed out, trying to wriggle away. His weight pinned me down and his fingers redoubled their efforts. My thighs quivered again and that throbbing, fuzzy warmth was returning to my ass, spreading to my core. I wanted to cum so badly. "Yes... Y-yes! YES! YES! I'm a slut! Big Dave.. let me cum! Oh GOD! P-pleeeease! Let me cum! I'm a whore! Yes! I've been fucking myself all week thinking about you!"

I was wiggling against him now shamelessly, pleasure my only goal. I no longer cared that he might be raping me and that I was acting like exactly the kind of girl I had tried to claim I wasn't. I just need to fucking cum so badly that I'd say anything and do anything he wanted at this point!

"Okay, I'll let you cum," Dave said, but he pulled the buttplug and his fingers out at the same time. I groaned in frustration, craning my neck to look back at him as I felt him rise off my back. I had almost gotten off, for what felt like the third or fourth time tonight, and I couldn't fathom why he had stopped!

"Noooooo!" I cried out, desperate for my orgasm. Dave's hand appeared in front of my face and plopped the buttplug into my open mouth. It turns out when you say "No" your mouth opens perfectly to accept a buttplug sized object! I tried to spit it out, revolted at the idea of something that had been in my ass being in my mouth, but Dave held it firmly in place and spanked my cunt again as a warning.

"Suck on it. Don't spit it out. I'm going to make you cum like a fucking rocket," he ordered. I nodded my agreement and buried my face in shame into my bedspread. I couldn't bear to look at him as my humiliation was now complete. I sucked on the metal end of the plug experimentally as a distraction. The taste wasn't bad anymore, my saliva had erased it almost instantly, and it provided some perverted comfort for me, like a pacifier, as Dave repositioned himself behind me.

I would do this humiliating act just to get my orgasm, then I'd spit it out and scream at him to let me go! It was a pretty pathetic plan, but a plan nonetheless.

"What the fuck is this?" I heard him say. I felt him get off the bed and I reluctantly lifted my head to see what he was doing. He'd found my shoebox, which I'd left on the floor by closet. "You are such a kinky little whore. Look at all this shit you left out for me to use!"

"MHMM-Noooo!" I cried out again, twisting my hands in the cuffs and trying to roll over. I spat the buttplug out of my mouth to explain. He had to be told that I didn't plan on him finding that and certainly didn't want him to use any of it! "That's not my stuff! I forgot to put it away because you showed up early! I don't know how I got it—"

"Didn't I tell you to keep this in your fucking mouth?" Dave snarled. He jammed the buttplug back into my lips and yanked my head up with my hair, lifting my upper body so my tits hung down. My eyes went wide as the first nipple clamp appeared, and the fire in my scalp from his tight grip faded as fear filled me. He didn't bother to take my bra off, instead just jerking the thin fabric of its cups down to expose my jiggling mounds. I groaned as he firmly attached a clamp to each of my large and engorged nipples.

I sucked the buttplug in a mix of pain and pleasure. I'd never used nipple clamps before and they definitely hurt, but at the same time, I could feel my sensitive flesh tingling and swelling, the throbbing sensation somehow still sending pleasure waves into my brain!

"That's what you get for disobeying me!"

He released my hair and I flopped back down, burying my face into my bedspread again. My nipples twinged as the weight of my body drove the nipple clamps into me. At least it was better this way, with my vision obscured by the bed. I tried to imagine this wasn't happening, that this whole night was just a dream. Surely I couldn't be handcuffed, nipple clamped, and facedown on my bed as a stranger was spreading my legs again! At least I had my buttplug to suck on.

"Damn, your ass is made to be fucked. I bet you've had a lot of cocks in here," Dave said as he pressed my tight hole with what felt like his thumb. Lube was being worked into it.

"Mhmm mmm," I grunted back around the buttplug, trying to tell him that it wasn't true.

"God, you are such a slut," he said with a chuckle. I moaned as I felt his tongue replace his thumb. He was licking my ass and wasn't shy at all. His tongue felt incredible, first lapping through my crack and then swirling around my pucker. Before I knew it, he'd snaked it inside me and I groaned and trembled as I felt him tongue-fucking that once tight hole. My dirty heat had returned and I felt my body lifting off the bed to meet his mouth. Fuck this felt so good. Could I have an orgasm just from having my ass tongued? If ever there was a time when my body could find a way, it would be right now. In fact, if he just kept going...

"Okay, here we go, cum anytime you want and as often as you want, slut," said Dave as his tongue disappeared from my ass. I groaned into the buttplug in frustration, yet again.

My eyes went wide and I lifted my head up in panic as I felt a much larger object suddenly appear at my tight asshole. I knew he was going to try to fuck my ass, I wasn't delusional, but I had assumed he would fuck my pussy first! That was the proper order of things. What kind of girl allowed a guy to go straight to assfucking?! The answer, of course, was that a girl like me would allow such depravity. Technically, though, I wasn't allowing anything as I had no say in the manner. In fact, I tried to squirm away like a non-slutty girl would, but his strong hands gripped my hips and pulled me back.

"Mhmm mmm!" I moaned out, the buttplug muzzling my protest. My head turned and I looked at him with a frantic expression of fear. I was still prone on my stomach and wasn't even sure if this position was anatomically the easiest entry method, my prior boyfriend had always pulled my ass up and back so I was on my knees. If he was going to do it, I wanted to have optimal conditions!

"Oh you want it, don't you! I can hear you begging for it," cooed Dave, mocking me. He shoved my head back down roughly. "Here it comes!"

His fingers spread my ass cheeks lewdly and the object, clearly the big, swollen head of his monster cock, nestled in against my suddenly tight and nervous ring. He'd had it practically gaping when his tongue had teased it, but now my fear had turned it into a pinhole. There was just no fucking way he was going to fit! Surely he could tell that? He was no doubt an experienced assfucker and must know that mine was way too small for his girth.

"Easy, if you don't relax, this is REALLY going to hurt," he said, squeezing my buttcheeks with his fingers in what may have been an attempt at a relaxing massage. "Breathe."

I was hyperventilating through my nose as he began to push against my backdoor. My buttplug was probably one half the girth of his dick and was a laughable device to try to stretch me in preparation for him. It was uncomfortable, but every time he pressed against me I also felt a warm tingle spread through my ass. It was similar to the wonderful feelings I'd received from the buttplug earlier. The lure of that now familiar pleasure seemed to soothe my nerves, or maybe my anxious brain finally decided to get out of the picture and let my sluttish body handle its job without needless oversight. Whatever the reason, I could feel my asshole start to relax and stretch with his pushes. I timed my own breathing to his rhythm, exhaling deeply and relaxing my core while squeezing my core muscles tight to open my pucker wide.

A bit of his head was poking inside me now every time he pushed, and my little ring was hungrily trying to take in more. A particularly deep push, that made me groan in pain and pleasure, got enough of his tip inside that Dave took a different tactic. Now keeping my ass half-opened, he started to circle his hips and swirl his head into my ass. Pushing at different angles and with a relentless forward pressure, more and more of his cock slipped into me.

He didn't let my asshole constrict, only widen, and kept every millimeter of hard fought territory he gained while inexorably sliding deeper and deeper into me. It was too much suddenly. I felt close to breaking, or tearing, or something horrible happening down there. The pleasure was surpassed by pain for second. My asshole felt like it was the diameter of a soda can!

"MHMMMMMM MMMM!" I groaned out in warning.

Suddenly, he was in!

With the helmeted tip past my sphincter, an inch of his cock slid forward easily as my ring contracted and squeezed around his relatively skinnier shaft. His cock now felt remarkably small and comfortable after what had just passed through me. I was back to feeling all pleasure again as he moved back and forth slowly, and I let out a sob of relief and lusty need.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Persephone
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds