• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Persephone
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

Persephone

"Not a problem for an ass whore like you," said Dave. I knew his expert assfucking skills played a role, but his comment sent another wave of dirty shame through my body and set my sex on fire anew. What kind of girl takes a cock this large in her ass so easily? The answer, a slut like me obviously!

I had bigger concerns than my embarrassingly whorish anal skills as he moved the end of his cock back and forth in my suddenly relaxed and happy ass. The pleasure I was receiving was frankly ridiculous. Why hadn't I tried masturbating with some anal play before? Oh right, I'm not a slut, that's why! Well, my body certainly reminded me that I had to reevaluate my moral stance on anal masturbation as quivering waves of bliss started to emanate from his gentle rocking motion.

It felt so good and he wasn't even touching my cunt at all. There was some brief friction from my clit against the bedspread at times and my nipples had gone from painful to throbbingly sensitive from the clamps, but all of the mind numbing goodness I felt was from just the tip of his cock poking around at the entrance of my backdoor. I began to moan to the rhythm of his micro thrusts, my body limp and lifeless as I let the ball of pleasure forming at my asshole begin to grow.

"You gonna cum already? I haven't even started fucking you," Dave teased. I hated him, but couldn't even pause my moaning long enough to try and groan out a reply. "Let's see if you can do it, ass whore."

He'd started to fuck my ass a tiny bit, just sliding his dick back slightly so the crown of his cock stretched my asshole wide and threatened to slip out, and then shoving himself back in quickly so my ring contracted and gripped his shaft tightly. I was so relaxed and stretched that there was no pain, only pleasure, and my newly elastic asshole somehow knew how to adjust to the contours of his cock perfectly. When he sensed my body's resistance was well and truly gone, he pulled his tip all the way out. Adding to the growing list of shameful betrayals by my body, my traitorous asshole stayed gaped open, hungry for his return. He actually laughed at me, exacerbating my humiliation, before he plunged himself back in again, this time gliding into my rear far too easily.

Wow. Just wow. I really was an ass whore.

It was all too much for me. I'd been horny for over a day, teased myself right before he got to my apartment, and then had been brought to the edge so many times this night, that my body decided that it was time to cum. That's how I defended the incredibly sluttish anal orgasm that erupted from just his tiny, teasing motions.

"Mhmm. Mhmm. Mhmm," I moaned out into the buttplug. Every cry was getting louder as my entire core transformed into a warm, fuzzy ball of pending bliss. My vagina, completely untouched on the outside, was somehow getting pushed internally from the angle of his cock and began sending waves of shocking pleasure that my mind absorbed gratefully. That little extra bit of pleasure helped send me over the edge, but I was falling off regardless.

"Ahhhh... ahhhh... ahhhhh!" I cried out, letting the buttplug hang loosely in my mouth so I could make distinct syllables at last.

My body stiffened as Dave kept up his slow, teasing, and barely noticeable fucking of my backdoor, going in and out, or almost out and back in deeper, in a steady rhythm. I was so eager to cum that I didn't fight it, or try to delay to seek more pleasure, instead I just torpedoed the dam that was building a pool of pent-up pleasure in my core, and let a mind shattering wave of pure ecstasy flood my body.

I went limp as the wave hit me, the satisfaction of release almost as sweet as the pleasure that followed. It was unlike any orgasm I'd had before, centered on my asshole and erupting from my core in sharp waves that made my body jerk and twitch. It went on-and-on, strong at first, but lingering seemingly forever as Dave started to fuck my ass a bit harder just when I thought I was coming down. I sobbed as I came, tears running out of my eyes, and I felt my traitorous asshole contracting thankfully on his driving cock after every burst of bliss that shot through my needy body.

When I started to regain my senses, only the hot shame was left at my body's sluttish response to his invasion. Could he tell how massive the orgasm was that I had just enjoyed?

"You liked that, didn't you? I could feel you cumming on my cock," Dave grunted. He had worked a couple inches of his cock into me now and was pumping in and out at a faster pace. There was some admiration in his tone. "I've never seen a girl cum that quickly from being assfucked. Really, you came just from me slipping my tip into your butt. I've never seen anything so sluttish."

I was silent in my misery at his words. How would he ever believe that I wasn't the whore that all evidence so far pointed towards? Why did I even care? He was raping me at this point, whether an act or not, as I wanted him to stop. I did want this to end, I repeated to myself to strengthen my indignation now that my mind was clearing. I was angry with this asshole who was now reaming my asshole. Another little twinge of orgasmic pleasure made me reconsider, but then my resolve stiffened.

How could I get this guy's monster cock out of my ass with my hands cuffed though? I started to wriggle, flex my hands, and move exploratorily.

"Easy," Dave barked, slapping my ass cheek hard as a warning.

I was helpless. He was going to stick that monster cock all the way up my ass and fuck me hard, and there was nothing I could do about it. I had just cum so I shouldn't find that thought arousing, but to my horror, the idea was making me hot again! I felt a craving for another orgasm starting to build in me despite the anger and outrage I tried to summon. One orgasm wasn't enough, my body seemed to say. Anger turned to lust, and I found myself moving my ass piteously in time to his strokes. One more, just one more, and I'd feel normal again.

Why not relax and enjoy it? The idea was tempting, and it wasn't like I had much choice in the matter. Dave certainly knew what he was doing, including pausing to add more lube to his cock at times, and my body was obviously enjoying his now quite passionate fucking. About half his cock was sliding into me at this point, filling me nicely as he squeezed my asscheeks in time with his thrusts.

I still tried to convince myself that what I was feeling was wrong, that the only reason I was horny at all was because I had played with myself before Dave arrived, before I knew he was a fucking pyschopath! The guilty shame I felt at my body's response to his abuse suddenly flared, and made me emit another miserable moan full of dismay and pleasure. I couldn't shame myself into not enjoying this, I realized, as the thought of how dirty and slutty my behavior was only made me hotter.

Fuck. I was going to cum again.

The certainty of that observation hit me like a ton of bricks. There was "relaxing and enjoying it", and then there was being cum hungry and having another orgasm just minutes after my first one. I whimpered into my bedspread and sucked my pacifier buttplug in new embarrassment. How many orgasms would I have before I was sated and could think straight? When I'd been masturbating this week I'd had marathon sessions, going for hours and cumming over and over again. Six, seven, maybe ten or more distinct orgasms in one night? Had I been training my body inadvertently for an epic performance tonight?

Dave's hands gripped my shoulders for extra leverage as almost two thirds of his cock filled me now. God he was huge, almost uncomfortable at this point, but my body ignored that and focused only on the dirty pleasure he was giving me. He was thrusting hard and fast, shaking my entire frame with every stroke and slamming the bed's headboard into the wall. My nipples were sending jolts of pleasure as they rubbed on the bedspread, and my vagina was getting pounded from the inside as his cock stimulated my core again from whatever magical angle he seemed to know how to find to torture me.

Fuck, I really was going to cum again!

This time, it was less intense, fortunately. It almost felt like just a delayed leftover from my first strong orgasm. My moans pitched up high again, my body stiffened and then went limp in a set of spastic waves, and my thighs quivered and shook as every thrust of Dave's cock sent a big surge of pleasure through my cum hungry body. I couldn't get enough, it seemed. The peak wasn't as high, but the waves kept coming, shaking me until at last I was limp again, sobbing into my bedspread and sucking on my buttplug softly.

"Wow, did you just have another one?" asked Dave in amazement, but he knew the answer. He'd felt my hungry little asshole squeezing him again involuntarily and saw my body trembling. He didn't need to call me a slut again, or otherwise denigrate me, I'd done worse to myself already with my actions.

I let loose a pathetic wail of denial into the bedspread, but I fooled neither of us.

"Time for my fun," he said as he grabbed my hips and pulled me up with his cock still lodged inside me. I started to raise my head as well, but he shoved it back down so only my ass was in the air. That was fine, I preferred not having any visual reminders of my humiliation anyway.

Now on his knees, he hilted himself into me with one long, deep thrust that slapped his balls against my neglected pussy. That brief touch of my sex made me gasp and almost spit out my buttplug. He hadn't even fucked me there yet, but I knew after that touch that I needed a cock in my pussy to be truly satiated. Or rather, I hoped that a cock in my remaining undefiled hole would satiate my suddenly whorish body. Who knew at this point what would make me stop being turned on! Thoughts of escape, or throwing a fit to see if he would really hurt me vanished. Once he'd fucked my pussy, then I would try to end this humiliation!

Dave was really fucking me, finally. Everything he'd done before was evidently just foreplay. He was pounding my ass hard and fast, driving my face into the bed with every thrust, and making my boobs swing wildly. Those damn nipple clamps were grazing the bed randomly, making me gasp at times from the heightened sensitivity of my tortured nipples.

I hadn't been fucked hard like this in quite a while, certainly never by a cock this large, and definitely not this roughly in my ass! I was taking it well, I thought in amazement, and tried to stifle the strange feeling of pride that welled up again. I shouldn't be happy that I'd earned another merit achievement badge in the Filthy Slut Club tonight!

Was I going to cum again? I couldn't tell anymore, as my baseline level of arousal was so high that it felt like all it would take was one extra strong push or lingering touch to push me over the edge again. I wouldn't say I craved cumming anymore, like I had that first time, but my body was definitely addicted to it at this point and I felt like a junkie looking to get back to a high as quickly as possible. If he stopped right now, would I be frustrated, or relieved? I couldn't decide.

Dave suddenly pulled out of my ass.

The answer to my earlier question was clear. I was instantly frustrated and glanced at him imploringly. I felt empty, almost hollow, without his big cock in me. The fucking had almost become a relaxing zen-like state for me, him pounding my ass pleasurably as I meditated face down on my profound whorishness. Had I really become such an insatiable slut?

"I need to switch holes," he said with a grin. Was I just a bunch of holes?

"Mmhm-my pushy?" I tried to ask him, the buttplug garbling my words. I felt an unseemly surge of heat in my sex at the idea of finally taking him in that very ready passage. Could he tell how eager I was? I was mortified at my hunger, and of course, that turned me on even further.

Dave pulled me up to my knees using a fistful of hair. He turned me around and lowered my face to his throbbing cock. I tried to resist in horror as he pulled the buttplug out of my suddenly possessive lips. I wanted it the plug in my mouth, both for comfort, but also as a blocker for the dick that he clearly wanted to replace it with.

"Cucumber! Cucumber! I can't! It's been in my ass!" I wailed as a strong hand on my neck forced my face down. I had tried to remember my safeword and resorted to guessing, but that either clearly either wasn't it, or he didn't care because he was raping me.

I couldn't resist his strength and my lips were parted easily by his cock. I supposed I'd just sucked the buttplug, which had been in my ass, but that wasn't nearly as big as what filled my mouth again now. My further protests were stifled by his meat and soon the familiar feeling of his dong pushing into my throat consumed my attention. My earlier practice had paid off, and he was able to slide into me after only a couple of gagging false starts. I was a bit proud, again, as I buried my nose into his stomach and licked his balls without being asked. It didn't taste as bad as I expected, and whatever flavor his cock had, which I didn't want to dwell on, was masked by my bile and saliva as I drooled everywhere again.

Maybe now he'd fuck my pussy, I hoped, as I drove my nose even harder into his stomach and felt my throat spasm on his giant cock. No, I had to try to defuse this situation. Without his cock in me, self-control was coming back again. I had to get him to stop, or at least slow down. He had to know about my safeword issue.

"Dave—" I began when he pulled me off his cock. A big string of drool connected my mouth to his dick still. He slapped me, drool splattering everywhere. "BIG Dave! Listen to me. You have to stop, I don't remember—"

The buttplug slipped back into my mouth, shutting me up. He laughed at me. Why would he gag me if this was an act? Surely he'd want me to keep my mouth open so I could use my safeword? Another chill went through my body. Maybe he was raping me? He didn't seem to care at all about my obvious anxiety. He was just too heartless for this to be an act.

Using my hair, he pulled me down onto my back and moved between my legs, parting them roughly. Still on his knees, he grabbed my ass with two hands and lifted my pelvis up towards his wet cock. I splayed open before him, my sex barely covered by my ruined thong. Again, I had to stifle the shameful hope that he'd finally fuck my pussy. Instead, he kept raising my hips and lowered his mouth to devour my sopping wet slit. There was a twisted, bunched string of a thong still in my cleft, but it didn't matter. His hungry attack felt amazing!

"Mhmm Mhmm" I moaned in pleasure, popping the buttplug in and out of my mouth.

All my weight was on my shoulders, my body lewdly lifted up and legs spread before his mouth. His stubbly beard was soft enough that it didn't bother me, and maybe even felt good. What really felt good was his mouth, and increasingly his tongue as he ran it around my vulva and lapped up my juices. It was a rough, aggressive, and dominating act of cunnilingus, not so much trying to please me as satiating a hunger he evidently had for my taste. A rapist wouldn't do this, I thought to myself hopefully, and I let myself writhe in response to his attack.

He grabbed my thong with his teeth and ripped apart the string with a savage tug, leaving me with just a little ribbon of material dangling around my waist like a belt. It hadn't been doing much to cover me anyway, but I felt truly naked for the first time as he held me up and studied my glistening folds. I knew I was yawning open for him, the dark secrets of my passage revealed to his merciless gaze. I felt like he saw my sluttish soul in that hungry cavern, and that I was exposed as a filthy, insatiable whore.

I blushed ferociously at the thought and felt my body yearn for his touch like I'd never craved before. Was I getting close to an orgasm again? The sad truth was that my pussy had been so neglected since being fingered at the start of the night that it was desperate for sensation. All my orgasms had been from my ass, and my clit and passage were tingling with anticipation for their own release. If he just started eating me again, I knew I could eke out another quick cum.

"Time to fucking cum," Dave said. I nodded eagerly and then realized he meant himself as he stood up, still holding my ass in the air. I was a bit confused until he held me with one hand and began to feed his cock back into me. Unfortunately, he was pushing into my ass again, not my desperate cunt. This time it took little effort as my bottom was ready, almost craving his return.

He slid in half-way, gripped my ass for balance, and began to fuck me while standing up. I was inverted, staring up at him, and it looked like he was pile driving himself into me, knees bending as he squatted down with every thrust. The force of his strokes drove my shoulders into the bed and my neck was crooked awkwardly from the position. He began pistoning faster, my breasts jiggling and my legs askew as my body bounced on the bed from his aggressive attack.

There was no hiding my shame in the bedspread now. Our eyes were mostly locked as he humiliated me with this ferocious assault on my butt. Occasionally he would gaze at my other normally hidden treasures, ogling my bouncing breasts with those ridiculous clamps jiggling on my nipples, or letting his eyes go up my smooth and taut stomach to peer at my obscenely gaping sex. My arousal was weeping out me, perversely overflowing the top of my slit and dripping down my smooth mons. A rivulet of my slut juice began working its way down my stomach as I watched, conclusive evidence that I was enjoying this way too much.

I felt exposed, used, and thoroughly objectified. I was a piece of fuck meat, my body just visual stimulus to enhance the physical pleasure he was receiving from my ass. There was no lovemaking happening, or even fucking, as his domination of me was so one-sided. It felt as if he was masturbating himself with my willing body, using me like a living breathing sex doll. I had become nothin but a bunch of fuck holes and a nice set of tits, and soon, I knew with a hot surge of depraved desire, I'd just be a cum rag.

Even worse, I was loving being used like this.

The rivulet of my juice on my stomach picked up speed, becoming a little stream as new arousal flowed out of my whorish slit. My body had been telling me what I was, but my mind now finally coming around to accept it. I was a dirty slut. I loved sucking a buttplug and being pounded in my ass. I wanted this stranger to cum in me, on me, wherever he wanted. I wanted to cum as well. My juices flowed down towards my face, going up one of my upside down and bouncing breasts until a drop came within reach of my mouth. Spitting out my buttplug, I kept my eyes on Dave as my tongue snaked out and lapped up my arousal with a wanton enthusiasm that hinted I had accepted my fate.

"You dirty little slut," Dave snarled at me, his eyes glinting. "Filthy. Sleazy. Nasty. You want my fucking jizz, don't you?"

I gripped him now, using my legs around his hips to drive myself against his hard thrusts. I was beginning to do more of the work, pulling my hips up and into his cock so he didn't have to bend as low to drive into me deeply. I was milking him with my ass, trying to coax his seed out of him, clearly hungry for his jizz and seeking to make him cum as fast as possible.

"Yes," I panted out, between moans of pleasure. "Yes, I want your jizz."

"Amanda you are worse than a kinky whore," Dave moaned out, clearly approaching the edge as sweat dripped down his body. "You are an absolutely insatiable cum bucket, aren't you?"

"Yes," I nodded, still lapping at any drops of my pussy juice that came within range of my tongue. "I'm a cum bucket."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Persephone
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds