Pillar Ch. 02

She resurfaced and groaned, wrung out. "She broke me, Tom. I won't even be able to open doors tomorrow. I feel like I've been mangled, stretched and thrown around."

"Oh, you poor little girl. The beginning's rough, but it gets easier. Next week you start a second private class."

"I don't want to hear it."

She made a strategic retreat underneath the surface, but Tom thwarted her. He poked her belly and suddenly she was back up, sputtering.

"Why'd you do that?"

"You were being childish. I know you'll complain about it now, but you'll thank me later. I arranged for private belly dancing classes."

She brushed her wet hair aside and smiled. "Belly dancing? I like that."

"I know. When you finish soaking I'll give you a massage, and you get to choose a reward for all your hard work today. You've earned it, I loved every second of you flailing around. It was adorable."

"Hey!"

"Shush. Take your time, add some more hot water if you want. No need to hurry. Come find me when you've dried off. Think about what you want in the meantime."

"I don't need anything special, Tom."

"Anything that involves you is bound to be special, so you can ask for whatever you want."

He left her to her thoughts, and she smiled at his last words, no longer bothered by her tired body.

***

When she grew tired of soaking, Ruth went out to find Tom. He took her into a room she hadn't seen before.

"Is this a special room?"

"It's the playroom, you'll get to know it a lot better in time."

Tom took her robe and guided her on to the heated massage table he'd set up. She sighed in pleasure and wriggled her body to get more comfortable. The moment he started kneading her thighs, Ruth let out an unladylike groan. Heaven. She sank deeper and deeper into a luxuriously relaxed state. He enjoyed working her supple body, and Ruth's repertoire of little moans and noises made it all the more fun to play.

She didn't struggle when he flipped her around and brushed her pussy lips with his tongue. She stretched out her arms and ran her hands through his hair. "Come closer, Tom."

Her moans changed as her need flared up. She tightened her fist in his hair as he took her higher and higher. A wonderful orgasm spread through her entire body like sunshine on an autumn day. Any tension she'd felt was blown away on a gentle breeze.

Tom carried her over to the bedroom and spooned her, so it was easy to push inside her. He kneaded her breast while he teased her clit. They fell into a rhythm that didn't speed up or slow down. Their bodies writhed against each other and it was warm and nice.

Ruth turned her head and kissed Tom, her hand rustled his hair. With their legs entwined, they moved as one and came together, pressing their body even closer together.

"I am yours, Sir. And I'm sleepy, night night."

Ruth drifted off to sleep. Tom couldn't help but smile and bury his face in her hair. His smile stayed on his lips as the warmth of the beautiful woman in his arms lulled him to sleep.

5

Nervous, Ruth straightened her dress for the umpteenth time as she stood in front of Tom's door. She was early, so she could ring the doorbell at exactly the time he expected her. Still, it was hard to wait outside with no underwear. The breeze played between her legs and cooled her damp pussy. She shivered and nipped her lip.

Ruth hadn't come in the past four days now, not for lack of trying though. She was diligent and did all her exercises, with the significant difference that Tom hadn't given her permission to find release even once. Every time it had taken longer to calm down.

She hoped that their week together wouldn't be more of the same thing. She would have to get angry, and she didn't feel comfortable with that. It was time. She squeezed her legs together as she rang the bell. Please don't leave me hanging for too long.

Tom opened the door and pulled her mouth toward his, forcing her to stumble inside. The door shut behind her and he squashed her against it, trapped by his body. He forced her legs apart with his and trailed her thigh with his fingertips, looking for and finding no trace of underwear.

Her rapid breathing stocked as his finger trailed between her pussy lips. After the cold breeze his touch felt like a warm balm. She moaned and spread her legs further, but he pulled back and stepped away from her. She opened her mouth to speak, but he covered her mouth to keep her from saying anything she might regret. "You've dressed like I asked you to. That's good. How about my other instructions?"

Tom took his hand off her mouth and slid it down, just edging past her breast. Ruth struggled to understand his words. He was so close. His lips on her throat, and his hand travelled ever so slowly along her side. How was she supposed to find words to answer him with?

"Yes."

He abruptly pulled back and crossed his arms. "You will address me with the proper respect."

"Oh. I didn't... I'm sorry Sir, I was distracted."

"I'll distract you even more. If this will be a problem, well... Do you remember being draped over my lap? Imagine what it would be like to be spanked with no release. Is that something you want?"

She quickly shook her head, her ass tingled at the memory of her last spanking. Don't remind me of that, please. Not now. "No Sir, I'll do my best not to disappoint you."

"There's a good girl, let's see if you can do it. Remove your dress, neatly fold it and step away from it."

Tom took her dress and left the room, leaving her standing there, unsure of what to do. She felt exposed, wearing nothing but heels. Her nipples hardened in the cool air. One hand slid over her ass as she replayed how it felt to be spanked. Lost in her fantasy, she missed her hand creeping forward to touch her eager pussy.

Tom returned and stopped to watch his beautiful servant tease herself with a faraway look in her eyes. She had to be incredibly horny if all it took was a simple suggestion. He smiled as he walked up to her and grabbed her wrist in his hand. "Little girl, what are you doing?"

Her eyelashes fluttered as she returned to reality. She grimaced as she realized her mistake. "I'm sorry Sir, it just happened. It's hard to keep holding back."

"Since you're so set on doing whatever you want, I should clarify what disobedience will earn you. If you come without permission, I'll send you back home. It would make me very sad if I lost my opportunity to play with you for an entire week, so don't fail. Do you understand, Ruth?"

"Yes, Sir."

He released her wrist, and she quickly clamped her hands together. Tom took a light blue jar from his pocket and opened it, he dipped his finger into it and covered her stiff nipples with a cool cream.

"Sir, what is that?"

Tom shook his head as he put away the jar.

"Little girl, why don't you learn? You need permission to ask a question. You know this. Turn around, take a step back, and lean forward with your legs spread and your hands against the door. Push your ass towards me."

Tom ran his hands over her cheeks and kneaded the firm flesh. He tapped her ass, more for the sound than anything else. Each time Ruth clenched and pushed back a little. She was ready. He unzipped his pants and took out his rock hard cock, put it against her wet pussy and pushed in with remarkable ease.

He closed his eyes as the welcoming, wet heat closed around him. His eyes closed as he enjoyed her insides and her inevitable moans when he kneaded her breasts. He never sped up his fucking. Every time, he pulled out until only his tip was left inside. Inch by inch, he edged his cock back in. Ruth pushed back against him, wanting more, needing release. But he denied her and pushed her forward, trapping her against the door with his cock lodged deep inside of her. He pulled her hips back a little and kept up his agonizingly slow pace until he stepped back. It was too soon for release.

"You can clean me now."

Dazed, Ruth knelt in front of him, took his cock as deep as she could and then cleaned the rest with her tongue. Assuming he wanted her to, she kept sucking him but he stopped her. "I didn't tell you to keep going. Stand up."

Tom twisted her nipples to draw her attention there before he handed her a shirt of his to wear. She noticed a strange, itchy feeling, hot and prickly but also cool. She put on the shirt and followed Tom to the living room. Tom turned on the record player and poured two glasses of amandine. He offered her one, sat down and invited her to sit next to him. Sipping their drinks, they sat together and enjoyed the crackling jazz record and the smooth heat of the drink.

Before long, Tom slipped his hand inside Ruth's shirt and tweaked her nipples. She pressed her face into his side as her body responded. Any notion of time faded while he played her to the rhythm of the music.

Tom got up when the record stopped with a content smile on his lips. He took out the blue jar and reapplied the cream to Ruth's nipples. Next he pushed her legs apart and trailed her pussy lips with the cream. Ruth moaned at his touch and bit her lip, trying not to cry out in frustration.

"Good, you're all set. This'll make you delightfully uncomfortable in a bit. Put your dress back on and freshen yourself up, we're going out for dinner. I know a great Vietnamese place with lots of spicy food that'll make you feel all hot and bothered."

"Yes, Sir."

She sighed as she set off to find her dress. Maybe she should just come in the bathroom so she could go home. This was torture, why would he do this to her?

***

Dinner in the restaurant was a string of distractions. The food was delicious, a delicate balance between spicy, hot and refreshing. It woke up Ruth's senses, made her feel hot, and stirred up the subtle itch in her pussy and nipples. To make matters worse, a table with four guys having a business dinner had noticed that her nipples poked through the fabric of her dress.

All this had led to her drinking too fast, and it made her painfully conscious of everything happening to her body. Tom had ignored her struggle and acted as if nothing was out of order. But he hadn't forgotten, evidenced by the jar of salve he had put in her hand right before he asked for the check. This one was red, why? What was different about it? His only answer had been a smile in happy anticipation of her torment.

And torment it was. The salve from the blue jar was subtle, distracting and arousing her without her much noticing. It made her more sensitive, more open to stimulation. The salve from the red jar was a fire burning on her skin. It worked its way deep inside of her and lodged itself there. During the ride home Ruth couldn't focus on anything besides herself. Images of the men in the restaurant casting appreciative glances at her dress flickered in her mind's eye, making her pussy clench.

Her breath was shallow as all her pent up desire from the past days, everything that had been kept simmering, boiled within her. She had to fight to hold back, even in the car. Maybe he would give in if she begged. But there would be no release, Tom pulled over when he noticed her squirming and bound her wrist together behind her headrest, teasing her at every red light. She begged then, but he didn't relent. Exhausted, she gave up on finding release any time soon.

"We're back home. I want to play with you some more before going to bed."

"Please Sir, no more. I can't..."

She failed to complete her sentence when he nibbled on her nipple through the thin fabric of the dress. She moaned and pushed her chest forward as much as she could. Who cared they were still in the car? His hand slid up her inner thigh and found her pussy flowing with juices. He traced her outer lips and she gasped.

She was very, very close to coming. It drove her mad how he crept closer and closer to her clit. He made a game of it, every time she made a move he pulled back his hand and started over at an even slower pace. It drove her so far that she strained to destroy her bindings, desperate to make herself come. She was beyond caring about being exposed. Please, now! Ruth screamed in anger when Tom just up and stopped touching her.

"I'll keep your hands tied tonight, just to be sure. Tomorrow will be even more fun than today. Look forward to a great time."

She tried to speak, but he put his fingers coated with her arousal on her lips, not allowing her to throw out something she would regret. "You have no choice in this matter. You can only give yourself to me. Endure and trust it'll be worth it."

He kissed her then, smashing her against him, almost animal desire evident in the kiss. Ruth responded instinctively, her body against his, aching for him. When he released her, he was breathing as hard as she was.

"Try and get as much sleep as you can. The more the better. Give me the red jar, I want to use it."

"Tom, Sir, please don't."

"Little girl, you're not helping yourself. You leave me no choice. I'll rub some cream on your asshole, as well as on your pussy and nipples."

"Sir! Please, I can't take much more."

"Sure you can, I know you can even if you don't believe it yourself. Do I need to gag you? I don't like listening to you complaining."

"No, Sir. I'll be quiet."

She lowered her head, resigned to a restless night.

6

Ruth woke to find her hands untied, the redness of her wrists had faded. A bottle of lotion sat on the bedside table. She slid her fingertips along the vague bruises and felt taken care of. If she tried to thank him for the kindness, all he'd do was smile and tell her to sit down and have breakfast. She stretched, but her body couldn't relax, as if a coil deep inside her had failed to unwind. Memories of the evening before popped up, and she groaned before heading out for breakfast.

"Sleep well?"

"Wouldn't say I did."

"Still crabby, maybe even horny? Don't worry, I prepared something special for you. You should know what to do with the little blue jar next to your plate, and you'll figure what the thing I attached to your seat is for. I took my time making a big breakfast so make sure you enjoy it."

Ruth pulled back her seat and saw a small but wide dildo attached to it with a suction cap. She closed her eyes and groaned. Was he really starting right away? Nothing to be done about it, she would show him she could obey no matter what he asked of her.

She picked up the jar and smeared some of the cream on her nipples, they stiffened at the chill. Next she spread the salve over her pussy lips and her clit, spending too much time on her sensitive nub. She arched her back a little and allowed her mind to wander to Tom fucking her against the door.

She slipped her finger inside, lost in her imagination. But even in her fantasy he never sped up, didn't allow her any release. She pulled back before she looked suspicious and sat down. The thick dildo filled her up and pushed all her sensitive spots. She bit her lip as she adjusted to the pressure.

"You look great in your uniform, with your hair all messy and blushing so sweetly. I think you're beautiful."

"Thanks. Why did you make this my uniform anyway? It looks like something to sleep in."

"A simple white cotton undershirt, not too revealing while not really hiding anything either. And one of my boxer shorts, so I can see your legs wrapped in something that's clearly mine. Plus, it doesn't hurt your tush at all. I like the simplicity of what you're wearing."

"Thank you, Tom."

"You're welcome, Ruth. It's as much for your pleasure as for mine."

She smiled at that, warmed by his delight in her. "Could you hand me the toast and the butter please?"

A naughty smile came to his face as he shook his head. "Alas, I can't help you this morning. You'll have to reach out and get anything you want yourself. I'm too busy enjoying my cup of coffee, so busy. It's bad to start off a day so stressed, but that's the way it is."

She arched her eyebrow and looked at the spread on the table. All her favorites were at the edge of her reach, she'd have to bend over the tabletop and then... Oh. "Am I allowed to leave my seat, Sir?"

"Of course. As long as you remember to sit properly at all times. And if it's at all possible for you to lean forward, I would appreciate it if you did so."

She saw his eyes sparkle as he delivered his all but innocent suggestion, and she glanced down at her cleavage. She answered him with a slight grin of her own and said, "Oh, I'll do just that, Sir."

Breakfast continued the game of the night before. Each time Ruth stretched over the tabletop she made sure to give Tom a generous view of her breasts. Let him suffer a little. She paid for every little success though. She had to sit back down on the dildo, pushing and sliding it against her sensitive insides. Every move she made twisted something inside of her that made her freeze in the middle of having a bite. A puddle had formed on her chair by the time she finished eating.

"Go ahead and shower, I'll clean up here. Before you go, I want you to wipe your seat though. I don't want any stains or smells."

He laughed as she threw a crumpled tissue at him, which left her moaning on the fat dildo, powerless to stop his teasing.

***

In the shower, the water was bliss on her tingling nipples. She cupped her breasts and kneaded the modest but sensitive humps. Time stretched as she allowed the gentle warmth to relax her. In her mind her soapy hands weren't her own. It was Tom touching and caressing her. He took his play a step further and slipped his hand lower so he could...

She groaned as she barely kept her hands from her pussy. How many times had she played this game with herself these past few days? Being allowed to touch herself, but never to completion, somehow made it better, hotter. She could play at the forbidden and feel good about herself for resisting. Every time she played, the predicament that excited her got a little worse though.

She toweled herself dry, dressed in her uniform and headed back to the living area where Tom stood waiting. He wasn't happy. "Tell me, how long has it been since you entered the bathroom?"

"I don't know, Sir."

"Ah, you don't know. I hope you can tell me how much time you're allowed in the bathroom."

She clenched her hands and looked down as she shook her head.

"Little girl, are you trying to make this worse for yourself? It's good you admit your mistake, but you answer me in full when I ask you a question. Stand up straight and look at me."

She did as he asked, ill at ease with his displeasure. "I'm sorry, Sir. I was distracted, I didn't mean to forget."

"Forgetfulness tells me you don't care. I'll discipline you for your forgetfulness and for hiding yourself from me. I trust this won't happen again."

He sighed and got up from his seat, making his way to the bedroom. "You spent forty minutes in the bathroom while the rules clearly state you're allowed no more than twenty five minutes. If being horny makes you incapable of following even simple guidelines, then there's a lot of work for me to do. Come with me. You've forced me to change my plans. And take off your uniform, you're not deserving of it for the time being."

It surprised her how much the thought of having to give up her uniform stung her. She tangled her fingers in the white cotton and followed Tom to the bedroom.

"Lay down on your back in the middle of the bed and spread your arms and legs to the four bedposts."

Ruth quickly undressed and folded her clothes. In no time, Tom secured all of her limbs, leaving her spread-eagled and in no position to avoid anything that might be coming.

"Do you know why I haven't allowed you to come for the past five days?"

"To test my obedience, Sir."

"True, but it's only part of the truth. Your obedience will follow naturally from what we've set out to build between us. What I'm trying to make you understand is that you no longer have to struggle to find your own pleasure. All you have to do is obey me and trust that your needs will be met. Do you understand me, Ruth?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds