Pillar Ch. 02

A while later, Cristina sent her for another drink and quietly followed along. She waited until Ruth finished cutting the lime before she spoke up, "I see my Tom has taken a liking to you, Ruth."

Ruth spilled an ice cube next to Cristina's glass and turned around, startled. "I'm very sorry, I didn't know you were standing behind me. Let me clean up the floor."

"It's fine, girl. Just pick it up and throw it in, I'm sure Tom keeps a clean house. I made sure he knows how to clean a floor to a fashion. To get back on point, how do you feel about Tom?"

Taken aback by the question, Ruth just looked at her.

"Come on girl, I haven't got all day. How do you feel about him?"

"I love him."

"Well isn't that great? I'm looking for a better answer. Come, try again."

Ruth turned around to get on with making Cristina's drink and to have some time to be free from her penetrating eyes. When she turned back, she offered her the glass and answered, "He makes me feel calm and at home."

"You're not giving me much are you? Let me help you along, what would your life be without him?"

The question gave her an unpleasant feeling in her stomach. Something inside of her cringed at the thought of losing her spot at Tom's side. "I'd be lost. I don't really want to think about it. Don't you have any other questions?"

Cristina got a look in her eye that Ruth would from then on recognize as meaning danger. "Oh, now you've asked. I have many, many questions. For example, what did you do yesterday evening?"

"We practiced for this dinner service and then we had a quiet night."

"Is that so? And the night before?"

This time Ruth looked away, She didn't want to tell she'd been playing a rather horny cat.

"Oh no you don't. Look at me, girl."

Cristina took Ruth's chin and forced her to face her. "Tell me, what did the boy have you do? And I want to know everything."

Nothing seemed off limits to Cristina as she fired off one question after the other. Ruth's ears glowed red with embarrassment as she saw no way out but answering honestly and in more detail than she was comfortable with. Tom saved her by whisking her away from Cristina's clutches, and she invited everybody to the table.

The food was delicious, and she felt proud when Cristina complimented her on her service. Thobias asked about the drawing of the nightingale, and she was delighted to tell him about it. A splash of water hit her face and startled her. Nicky had taken one of the pebbles and had thrown it back into the water. Thobias deftly dealt with her, tightly controlled anger clear in his eyes. "I think I've been too soft on you lately, Nick. I'll make sure you remember not to cross me when we get to my office tonight."

Nicky's eyes widened with equal parts excitement and trepidation. The sudden switch in Thobias's character surprised Ruth, but her body responded to this unexpected dominant side of the seemingly timid man.

As she was washing off the dessert dishes, she almost dropped a coffee cup when she heard Cristina ask, "So, what kind of rope harness do you want to go with for Ruth?"

She struggled not to turn around as Tom answered, "I want something sexy that will also make it pretty much impossible for her to move. She should be completely passive. You're the expert, Cristina, I should be asking you."

They discussed further, arguing about how thick the ropes would need to be and which ropes were the best. When Ruth rejoined them at the table, Tom told her she didn't have to concern herself with it and sent her off to the couch.

She sat there, trembling as the five of them ignored her and went about the business of screwing eyebolts into holes in the ceiling. The soft rustle of the ropes as they slid through the eyebolts mesmerized her. They undressed her and steadily created her rope dress, working together as a team. At first Ruth tried to ask questions, but Tom shushed her and then further ignored her attempts.

She thought she should be more scared given all the rope they were tying around her, but Tom was right there. She could see him. Nothing bad would happen to her. When they finished tying her up, they toppled her and attached her harness to a winch. It felt strange to be suspended, trussed up like a roast. Tom kneeled next to her and put a small gag into her mouth. He looked her in the eye before blindfolding her and whispered in her ear, "Just relax and do nothing. You've earned it."

The experience was surreal. She heard their voices crystal clear as they had a good time together, but at the same time they seemed to be strangely distant. Ruth drifted away into a state of near sleep. She felt incredibly, wonderfully relaxed. There was nowhere she needed to be, nothing she was responsible for. She hung suspended in happy oblivion, blissfully unaware of anything around her. At peace with itself, her mind's incessant thinking slowed to a trickle that only told her that all was right.

She vaguely felt it when she was lowered and untied. Multiple pairs of hands rubbed something cool into her skin. She was fine with that, it felt great. Slowly, Ruth returned to herself, and she blinked. "That was incredible."

"You've been hanging up there for two hours."

She frowned at Tom, unable to gauge how much time she'd spent floating about in perfect calm. He lifted her off the floor, put her in the couch and propped her up with some cushions. "Say goodbye to everybody."

The guests each said their goodbyes, somewhat smug at having helped cause the expression of pure bliss on her face. She vaguely waved at each of them, mumbling her own goodbyes. Tom took her to bed, and she slept the sleep of the dead seconds after her head hit her pillow.

15

Tom's face was the first thing Ruth saw as she woke up the next morning. "How did you sleep?"

Ruth responded by stretching and rolling in the bed, moaning out of sheer pleasure. "I haven't had a sleep like this in forever. I feel so lazy right now."

"You're a lucky girl then, I made reservations in a spa for this afternoon. It's the last day of our week together, and I wanted you to have a treat."

She rolled over to him, and her arm slapped against his chest when she threw it over him. A cute noise escaped her as she pulled herself up on top of him, struggling with her arms that had turned to putty. She almost slipped back off when he started laughing, and she huffed, clearing some hair out of her eyes. "What's so funny?"

"You, crawling on top of me like some kind of sexy sloth."

"Who's fault is it my body feels like a wet rag?"

He chuckled again and held up his hands next to his head. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Muttering to herself, she rubbed her pussy against his morning wood. "I'll show you."

She slipped his cock home and rolled her hips, squeezing her pussy around him. Her eyes were closed as she ground herself on him. Her arousal started her blood pumping, and she pushed herself up on his chest, triumph shone in her eyes as she lifted her ass off of him until only the tip of his cock was inside of her.

She slammed herself back down and picked up the tempo a little after every thrust. Her nails lodged in his chest as she got closer and closer to coming. She was brimming with energy now, and she jack hammered her pussy on his cock. Her body shook, and she screamed as she came. Tom rolled her on her back and fucked her until he shot his load into her belly.

He panted as he lay on top of her and said, "I have to remember you can do that. You were amazing. So wild and primal, like an animal. Fuck, that woke me up. I want some breakfast, any requests?"

"Pancakes."

"Don't ask for much do you? Alright then, but I swear I pamper you too much."

He slipped out of her and padded towards the kitchen, not even bothering to put on any clothes. Today was that kind of day. They lazed around the apartment and came up with a sex game called You touched my battleship. It was murky who the eventual winner was since they didn't finish the third round after one reward for sinking a ship got out of hand, and they ended up fucking on the couch. Tom threw together some sandwiches, and they ate them leaning against each other, sitting naked on the floor with their backs to the couch.

"We have an hour to get to the sauna place."

Ruth glanced down as she munched on her sandwich, her face innocent when she looked back up. Tom followed her gaze and sighed. "I guess we can be late."

16

"I'm sorry we're a little late. The minx behind me distracted me. And she's probably rolling her eyes right about now. Life is hard."

The corner of the attendant's mouth curled up a little as Ruth stuck her tongue out. "I understand. If you could follow me then, I'll show you the saunas and the pools and explain everything."

At the end of the tour they tipped the man, and Tom turned towards Ruth. "You'll pay for that. I'll challenge you to another game, and you'll lose like you did this morning."

"I didn't lose."

"Of course you did."

"Agree to disagree. Bring it on, I'm up for it."

"I'll tell you when I think of something."

"I bet you won't come up with anything."

Ruth shook her tush at him as she stripped down and wrapped a towel around her. Tom kept his dignity as he undressed and wrapped himself. But he couldn't keep himself from stealing her towel and taking it with him into the hallway leading to the sauna area. He slung it over his shoulder, and she tried to grab it, but she ended up being dragged along, naked like the day she was born.

"You were asking for it."

She released the towel so she could slap him on his shoulder, and he took the opportunity to squeeze her ass. She yelped, and he laughed as he walked backwards to the sauna, holding her towel as if she was a charging bull.

They had a wonderful time enjoying the high tech shower cabins and the different pools between their sessions in the sauna. During their third session, Tom came up with a bet. "I've got it. You give me thirty minutes in our room. If I can't make you scream, you get to make a wish. If I win, we have sex in this sauna."

Ruth looked around the empty sauna, and felt the heat and sweat on her skin. The thought of having sex in here intrigued her. "I accept. I'm pretty sure I'll win this one as well though."

"You'll be surprised, seeing Cristina reminded me of some things she taught me. I'll have you squealing like a little pig."

"Sure you will."

Back in their room, Ruth lay back on the bed and already had a smile on her face as she thought about what her wish would be. Tom stroked her thighs and pushed them apart, pressing kisses on her delicate skin. She tasted piney and delicious. He opened up her pussy and teased her inner lips with his tongue until they peeked out. Two fingers went into her wet sheath, and he stirred them around as he settled his face against her pelvis, preparing for a wild ride.

Ruth's attention was pulled away from her daydreams as she felt a wonderful sensation. He had curled his fingers up and had found her most sensitive spot. At the same time he flicked her pussy just below her clit with his tongue as he put steady pressure on it from the top. She started to roll her hips a little, and he pushed against her just a little harder, keeping her in place as he hummed and fingered her in tune with his song.

He went in for a first orgasm and pushed his thumb against her asshole just as he pushed the tip of his tongue against her clit. She couldn't resist for long and came on his hand, trying to stifle her moans as much as she could.

Tom relaxed a little and then started up again, this time he submitted her asshole and her clit to the same rhythm. Steadily he played her more firmly, and she came a second time. But he wasn't finished with her, he waited a little and then flooded her with sensation. There were no pauses in his assault.

Ruth bucked, but he seemed glued to her body and just let her. She let out something like a squeak, and Tom took that as his cue to go all-in. His fingers and his tongue flicked, stroked and fucked her as fast as he could, and he heard from her noises she'd give him a scream. He sucked her clit between his lips and rapidly flicked it with the stiffened tip of his tongue. Ruth exploded in orgasm. He had to fight to keep her down, but he kept her under control and she screamed. It was the sweetest sound.

He brought her down from her high and restrained himself from fucking her right then. He looked down on her with a triumphant smile and said, "I won, Ruth."

She was too out of breath to answer him. All she managed was to nod and admit defeat. Her fantasies turned to fucking in the sauna when she felt the heat of his hard cock against her leg and she moaned as an aftershock shot through her.

***

They had a peek along the corridor to see if anybody was out. Relieved to find they were alone, Tom grabbed a stack of fresh towels and hurried to the sauna. "Let's go."

"Are we really doing this?"

"Yes, right now. Come."

Once inside, they covered one of the benches in towels. Tom sat back, and Ruth slid her soaking pussy on his cock. She gasped at how sensitive she still was.

They started slow, not used to the heat. Soon their skin was hot and tingling. Their slow fuck sped up, and Ruth leaned forward against him. Their clean sweat mixed and made everything slippery. His hands slid over her back down to her hips so he could hook his thumbs behind her hipbones and drive her down on his throbbing pole.

Ruth's pussy felt like it was on fire, incredible waves of heat pulsed from his cock. The sheer intensity overwhelmed them. They kissed and tasted the pine on each other's lips. Tom pushed her back so he could put his mouth on her nipples and bite the salty, woody nubs.

Hanging on his neck Ruth fucked herself with abandon, her hips easily sliding over his. She cried out as she came just as he bit her nipple, and she collapsed on top of him. In a desperate need to come, Tom pulled her exhausted body off his and slid it between his legs. He offered her his cock, and she took it in her mouth. His hands gripped her hair and drove his cock up and down her throat. He roared as he fed her his hot come.

Tom pulled her mouth off his cock, and she gasped for breath. The sauna had left Ruth exhausted and dizzy, so he slung her over his shoulder, incapable of carrying her in his arms. Not even bothering with a shower, he walked straight into the coolest pool and dragged her with him into the refreshing water.

They drifted around for a while as they enjoyed the afterglow of their little escapade. Half an hour later they snuggled together in bed. Ruth kissed Tom and said, "I'm glad I lost. That was amazing."

"Don't remind me or I'll fuck you again, and we'll be sore tomorrow."

"You can't be serious."

"Maybe."

She smiled against his chest and rearranged the leg she'd draped over him, pushing her pussy against him. Once more might not be bad...

"Oh, you just can't get enough can you? I was joking. I'm all out for the moment."

"Don't make a girl expect what you can't give."

"My sincerest apologies, you insatiable slattern."

"Hey."

He chuckled when she slapped his chest and slid her hand to his shoulder so she could pull herself on top of him. Tom drew figures on her back until he broke the silence.

"Do you ever wonder how I can do all of this? Why I don't have down payments on my apartment, and it's still furnished with quality stuff?"

"Sometimes, but I just figure the work you do for your company is important, and they pay you well because they can't afford you to leave."

"That's not a lie, but the truth is that I won Win for Life when I was seventeen. Before then, I had all these dreams, and I went for none of them. Just another stupid kid."

He trailed off into silence, mulling things over while he ran his finger over her spine over and over, giving her goose bumps. "One day I had the luck to pass by a lottery van. The back was open, and I saw a box filled with entire rolls of scratch cards. Without thinking about it I grabbed five rolls. My heart pounded in my chest. I'd stolen before, but never anything valuable. At home, I scratched until I hit the jackpot.

"I remember that moment, staring at that little piece of paper, so numb I nearly pissed myself. Unbelievable. I burnt the other tickets and went to a store in another town to hand in my lucky card. Of course, I wasted the first payment. I had money all of a sudden.

"But it haunted me. I had no more excuses to explain why I wasn't doing anything with my life. I put the money in my dad's care so he could invest it while I went to university. It seemed like a safe bet. Over five years and four months, I got one hundred and twenty four grand. All tax-free and carefully invested to grow into an even bigger pile of money. I'm thankful to my father for taking it from my hands, I really am.

"During my years at university I explored anything and everything. Eventually, after I graduated, I immersed myself in BDSM, and I put together my place from scratch. None of that would've happened if I hadn't stolen those cards. The thing is, I never felt guilty about it. I'm happy for giving myself the chance. What do you have to say to that?"

He'd expected her to take some time to process his story, but she surprised him by answering straight away and not at all in the way he'd thought she would.

"What do you want me to say? It was wrong of you to do that? Of course it was. Would I have done the same? I don't think so. But if I found them somewhere, I sure as hell would've scratched every one of them."

She shrugged. "I'm the same as you, I'm selfish. I'm happy for you, and I'm happy for me. The man I love isn't some lazy teenager. I've given myself to a man who's been blowing my mind ever since I met him. So shut up about your sappy story and make love to me."

He spent over an hour pleasuring her and methodically reduced her to a blubbering mess of satisfied woman. He wanted to express without words how much he appreciated her.

Afterwards, he dropped her off at her own place and kissed her goodbye. He didn't want to go. The next day would be another exercise in the mundane. "You should consider moving in with me, Ruth. There are so many things I want to do with you, and I would love to have you closer."

"Do you mean that?"

"Yes, I hate dropping you off like this."

"My lease is done in four months, I could move out then."

"Good, make sure you're ready to move out by then. I'll have a couple dozen boxes delivered two months from now. I should go now or I'll never get away from here. Goodbye, little girl."

He kissed her and got back into his car, Ruth watched his tail lights get smaller and disappear along with the light of her life. She unlocked her door and looked over her tiny hallway with the door leading to her cramped toilet. Well, those things wouldn't be an issue for much longer. Apparently she was moving out.

17

The door was open when Ruth arrived at Tom's place. She rang the bell and heard his voice call out for her to come in. She opened the door and spotted the outfit meant for her. Black stockings, matching strappy heels and shorty lace panties with one of his tight dress shirts to go along with it. She ran her hands over the clothes, wondering what he had in mind for her.

"You're still not dressed?"

Startled, she turned to see Tom, drying his hands.

"I'm sure I waited a couple of minutes and here you are, still not wearing any of the clothes I picked for you tonight. I thought the message was clear."

"It was, Sir."

He frowned. "If you understood, then why didn't you change? Since you seem to be struggling with putting on clothes, I'll spare you from having to button up the top three buttons of the shirt."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds