Pillar Ch. 02

"What? Why?"

He sighed and said, "Ruth, you said that my instructions were clear. And yet somehow you failed to follow them. Tell me, what is the pride of a servant?"

Her shoulders sagged when she answered. "Obedience, Sir."

"What is your greatest joy?"

She sagged even further. "Pleasing you, Sir."

"Have you pleased me?"

"No, Sir."

"Little girl, why did you slack off? Be honest."

"I was sick and tired of shopping. I always just buy what I need to be done with it."

Tom's tone of voice dropped as he said, "So your little annoyances are more important than obeying me? I understand."

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"Is this your commitment to me? You felt annoyed, so you didn't bother. I believe that on the first page of the Rules I've written: Trust is slow to build and easy to lose, I will not risk my efforts with someone who will throw everything away. If I can't expect you to follow my guidance, how can I trust you?"

Ruth couldn't answer him. Her throat locked up and tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Have you shown me the proper respect today?"

"No, Sir."

"Have I failed in the ways you have today, or do you have complaints?"

"No, Sir. I was being a selfish little girl."

"You were. The question remains if you'll do the same in the future."

"I won't, I promise Sir."

"I don't want promises, little girl. Why did you fight so hard yesterday and the day before?"

"I... I don't..."

She was bawling now, it made her feel small inside. She didn't want to be seen as a petulant child.

"Calm down. Take slow, deep breaths. Why did you fight so hard?"

"I don't know, Sir. Placing my pleasure in your hands felt like the right thing to do."

"Don't waste my time saying you don't know when you clearly have an answer. You felt it was right to obey me yesterday. Disobeying today means you think it's wrong to have me choose your clothes. Why, little girl?"

"I don't know, Sir. I feel confused, I don't know what to say."

"Do you feel like you're not worth the effort?"

Her voice dwindled to a whisper as he voiced her insecurities. She didn't want to stand out, she didn't need fancy clothes. "Yes, Sir."

"And why would my little girl be unworthy of my time? Do you think I can't judge whether someone is worth my time?"

She hadn't thought about it that way, she could only shake her head.

"Would I bother with you if I thought you weren't?"

She balled her fists as an invisible hand clenched around her insides. It was too much for her, she started crying again.

"Whose opinion of you is the only one that matters? And you will answer me, little girl."

"Yours, Sir."

"Are you unworthy then?"

"No, Sir."

"Do you deserve my love for you?"

"I do, Sir."

"Have you failed to earn my love for you today?"

"I have. Your little girl has, Sir."

"Will that make me abandon my little girl?"

Every new question stirred the chaotic mess of feelings roiling inside of her. Gratitude, love, shame and fear. The last question drove a spike of terror through her. The thought of being abandoned was unbearable to her. "No, Sir. Please, no."

He grabbed her shoulder from behind and she clenched her hands around his. She would never let go. Never. His voice was soft as he whispered into her ear. "Tell me, what needs to happen for you to be forgiven?"

"I need to be punished, Sir."

"Punishment is delivered in the hope it will be enough to teach the lesson. I won't punish you. What needs to happen if I want you to remember?"

"I need to be disciplined. Please discipline your little girl, please!"

He pulled his hand from her tight grasp and said, "You might've forgotten, but I gave you a direct order at the start of this conversation."

Dismayed at her lapse, Ruth swung open the car door and fumbled at her skirt and panties, she pushed them down to her ankles before she threw herself on his lap. He tried to calm her down by stroking her back. "I know you panicked, but I never gave you permission to undress outside in plain view. No, don't worry about it. Close to your head you'll find the shoe horn I bought after you made your mistake."

The sharpness of his words stung her, he was still angry with her.

"Kiss it and hand it to me."

She obeyed without hesitation.

"How many strikes do you feel you've deserved?"

"Fifty, Sir."

"Yes, that's about right. Now, ask me nicely."

"Please, Sir, show your little girl she did wrong. Please let me be good again."

"You'll count out your strikes and thank me for them. With every fifth strike you'll say you're worthy of my love and you'll apologize for not trusting me."

Tom whacked her ass fifty times in silence. Ruth thanked him for every strike, as she should. He was angry, not so much at her, but at the past that had saddled her with these unhelpful beliefs. Ruth had tears in her eyes. Not because of the spanking, he could hit much harder with his hand. No, the fact that he made her say over and over that it was okay for him to love her fulfilled a need for acceptance deep inside of her. She could start to believe he wasn't lying.

After the last strike, Tom slipped two fingers in her pussy and felt the heat there. "Ruth, roll down your window a little. I'll do the same with mine. You'll come when I tell you to and you'll be loud. You won't look up and you'll never know if anyone watched you. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Sir."

He smeared her own juices on her asshole and slipped one finger in her tightest hole as he fingered her pussy with two more fingers. His other hand reached around to play with her clit. There was no delicacy in the way he treated her. Ruth moaned as he finger fucked her, hard.

She screamed when he gently twisted her clit and she came. He didn't stop, instead he forced her further and further. Sometimes his hand left her clit and he would knead and slap her ass. She grunted and moaned, lost in the pleasure. All she knew was gratitude and release. Tom still wanted to soothe her pain. She hadn't fallen from grace, she was still his.

Tom pulled her off his lap and unzipped his pants. He pulled out his rock hard cock and took the back of her head in an iron grip. He put his throbbing shaft into her mouth. She didn't struggle, but helped force more of his rod down her throat. She impaled herself on him, time after time.

Tom groaned, locked his hand in her hair and pulled her off his cock. She whimpered, distressed that she might've done something wrong. Tom dragged her forward so she was straddling him. He slammed her down on his cock. With her hands against the car ceiling and with all the force left to her Ruth fucked herself. They fucked as fast as they could manage together, frenzied in their need for each other. Tom finally came and bit her shoulder, the last remnant of his anger spent.

He pulled her close to him, shushing her as she sobbed. She didn't even know why she was crying, she was too much of a mess for that. This time when she said the words, they resonated inside of her. "I'm yours, Sir. Always, whatever it is you want of me. I'm yours."

8

The next morning Ruth found Tom checking the news over a cup of coffee. The evening before had been subdued. She'd still been a little shocked by their conversation in the car and had felt ashamed at making him angry. He looked up at her arrival and she slowed a little, something about the look in his eyes felt different.

"Ruth, good morning. Your breakfast is in the pan on the stove, heat it up."

She went to the stove and lifted the lid on the pan to find a three egg omelet staring back at her. "Is this for both of us?"

"No, it's your breakfast. I've eaten already."

"I have to eat all of this?"

"You'll need it, Ruth. You have training today."

She felt nervous and excited at the mention of training, she wanted to know more. "What kind of training?"

"I checked your journal, and I was pleased you enjoyed your homework. You've had enough practice now to drag out a near orgasm. Today I'll try to teach you how to please me with your mouth while you touch yourself and - this is important - to match the stimulation we receive as closely as you can. Whenever you've sucked my cock in the past, you've always given me your best effort. I want to reward you for that. My pleasure will be your pleasure."

She put down the piece of egg she was about to eat and said, "Thank you, Sir."

"It'll be hard, Ruth."

"I don't care, Sir."

He smiled at that and winked. "That's my girl. Eat your breakfast. Think about how to do what I ask of you. When you're finished eating, go and take a nice bath. Don't take longer than an hour. Any questions?"

"Can I look up some things before we start?"

"Of course, I'll put my laptop on the kitchen table. You can even check the books in my study or look at your journal. Come find me when you're done. The moment you step into the room I'm in, you'll be in a training session. Remember that."

"I will, Sir. And the eggs are delicious."

He grinned and gave her a quick kiss. "I know, that's why I made them for you."

He left her with her thoughts and a need to prove herself. She wanted to make him proud of her.

***

Ruth hesitated before knocking on the door, the thought of having to masturbate in front of Tom still embarrassed her. It always would. She wanted to do it though. More than once she'd slipped her hand inside her boxer shorts to 'practice'. He'd asked her to show herself to him before, but never like this. It was an intimate thing they shared. This time he'd watch her every move and guide her, expecting her to remember what she learnt. She shook her head to get rid of her apprehension. She knocked.

"Come in."

Ruth entered the room, closed the door behind her and kneeled to the right of the door.

"You can come to me, little girl."

She crawled on hands and knees until she reached the pillows he'd laid out in front of him. She kneeled again and bowed her head.

"I'm glad you remember what to do. You may look at me."

Ruth looked up at Tom and was startled when he took hold of the collar of her top and snipped through the sturdy outer edge with a pair of safety scissors. He tore the fabric until her breasts were fully visible. Her cheeks glowed as his eyes roamed her breasts. She felt strangely exposed to him and her pussy quivered.

"Would you like to keep on the boxer shorts, Ruth?"

"Your servant would like that, Sir."

"I'll allow it until you have your first orgasm. Now, look to your right."

A camera stood fixed on a pedestal. Alarmed, Ruth turned back to Tom and said, "Sir, may your servant ask a question?"

"No. The camera will film you during your training, it also records sound. I'll give you the only copy of the recording when we finish. It'll help you go over what you've learnt. I want you to practice at home, and I imagine that any source of help will be useful. Do you agree to be filmed under these conditions?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Do you want me to have a copy as well?"

He had her there. What would he do with it? Would he watch it? Watch her suck his cock and play with herself at the same time? The thought shot sparks through her body, and she felt her cheeks glow when she answered him. "Yes, Sir."

"Would you like me to show it to others?"

Oh god, he wouldn't. But what if he did? Some faceless guy imagining he was in Tom's place, getting serviced by her. He would masturbate with his eyes glued to her, aroused by her. Had she always been so turned on by the idea of being watched? She didn't know. The sparks in her loins had turned to fireworks and her voice wavered. "Your servant thinks so, Sir."

"You're not certain then?"

"No, Sir."

"Tell me, what did you think of when I mentioned showing the recording to others?"

Her eyes widened, she swallowed and wanted to look away in shame, but she knew he wouldn't allow her to. She swallowed again and said, "I thought about..."

"Address yourself appropriately."

"Your servant apologizes, Sir. Your servant was fantasizing about an unknown man seeing her service you and wanting to be in your place. The man would be aroused by your servant and masturbate."

"Did that make you wet?"

Having him ask her so bluntly made her burn with shame, she didn't want to admit it. "Yes, Sir."

"I'll make a copy then. For your first exercise I want you to masturbate while you imagine servicing my cock with your mouth. When you're almost there, call out 'edge'. You'll come when I tell you to come. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Then you have my permission to start."

Ruth straightened her hips and felt her soft skin slide under her hands as she caressed her body. She teased herself by softly brushing her fingertips along the bottom of her breasts. Her eyes were closed, her lips slightly open. Her hand wandered and brushed every uncovered piece of skin she could find. She swayed a little as she got more aroused and pushed her breasts in her hands. The feel of her firm breasts pleased her, and she kneaded them and tweaked her nipples. She moaned as a jolt of pleasure shot through her.

One hand slipped down into her boxer shorts, and she curled up two fingers inside her. She stroked her sensitive insides ever so slowly and felt a familiar fire stir inside of her. The ball of her hand rubbed and squashed her clit and her hips started to move. Almost there already. Her orgasm was coming much faster than it ever did alone at home. Tom was looking at her and seeing her act like this. It drove her wild.

She imagined sucking his cock. In her mind, Tom leaned forward and teased her nipples as she fingered herself. Her body ached for him to shove his cock inside of her. All resistance quickly crumbled. Her second hand crept in the back of her boxer shorts. She pushed her finger into her ass and twisted it in her tight hole. She wanted more fingers in her pussy, as much as she could fit in. The pictures blurred in her mind as she closed in on her climax. She opened her eyes and looked up at her master with hunger in her eyes. "Edge."

Tom leaned forward in his seat and stretched out a hand, took a nipple and rolled it between his fingers as he pulled it away from her body. Her other nipple got the same treatment. She almost toppled over, and her thighs were trembling with the effort to keep from collapsing. But she never stopped what she was doing. She was so close. Slow down, please.

Tom got up from his seat, kneeled behind Ruth and cupped her breasts in his hands. She leaned back against him and her hands slowed down as she struggled to hold back her orgasm. Tom whispered into her ear, "Smile for the camera, Ruth."

That almost tipped her over the edge. Images of a strange man watching her from the corner of the room, holding his cock in his hand, flashed through her. She groaned and had to ease off her throbbing clit.

"I'll count to three. One."

She held her breath and frantically rubbed herself, feeling incredible joy at being given permission.

"Two."

Tom pulled hard on her nipples. He kept his hands close to her breasts and as he counted down the last number he flicked both her nipples. It pushed her to the very edge, and she felt the energy balled up inside of her, begging to explode.

"You can come now."

His simple words of permission broke through the barrier she'd thrown up. The joy and ecstasy in her scream bounced off the walls. Her hands curled up, and she froze, hit by a wave of pleasure. Tom looped his arms around her, to keep her from falling over.

The climax robbed her of energy and she sunk down on her heels when Tom released her. Swimming in the delicious afterglow, she was unresponsive to Tom. A sharp snap of a crop against her inner thigh startled her, and she remembered she was in training. She lowered her head and said, "Your servant is sorry for not paying attention."

"You only hurt yourself when you slack off."

"Your servant knows, Sir. It won't happen again."

He gave her a soft tap against her thigh. "Don't make it a habit. Can you do that while also giving your best blowjob?"

"No, Sir."

"And why is that?"

"Your servant couldn't concentrate when she was close to coming."

Tom sighed. "I asked too much too soon. I'll change my plans. Do you remember the training you did before when this problem came up? The sudokus."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good, thirty minutes have passed, which leaves an hour and a half in this session. I'll give you a stack of difficult sudokus. If you don't in solve at least three, you'll be disciplined for being lazy. If you finish three or more, you'll be rewarded."

Talk about a reward made her perk up a little.

"I'll use a toy to bring you to the edge, like last time. Once you call out edge, I'll ease up a little. You can ask permission to come when you complete a puzzle. After you come I'll bring you back to the edge. Do you have any questions?"

"No, Sir."

At the end of the session, an exhausted Ruth lay spread out over the low table. She was still experiencing aftershocks from her last orgasm, and she glowed in the praise he'd given her. Protocol had ended and Tom sat next to her and stroked her back. "Will we have to do this again tomorrow?"

Ruth groaned and entirely against her will she nodded. There was a hint of compassion in his eyes as he picked her up off the floor and carried her to the shower. "Take a shower while I make lunch. Tomorrow you'll have to solve four in one session, just so you know."

He smiled as he heard her answering groan.

9

That afternoon, Ruth found herself kneeling again. She was naked and attentive to his words. Tom stood before her in comfortable clothing, with his crop in hand. His voice filled the play room. "Today I'll run you through the positions I want you to learn. I'll spend a few minutes on each one, making adjustments to how you hold your body. The tape of this session will be very useful."

Ruth couldn't help but think about how she'd already tried out some of the positions in front of her mirror at home. She'd never gotten a good idea of how it would feel to do them for real, but now she would. It excited her to learn something so intimate.

"There are two reasons why I think position training is important. It confirms your place as my servant. The second reason is presentation. You present yourself to me when you take a position, and you'll be disciplined if you don't do it right. You allow yourself to be vulnerable because you feel safe with me. Well, that's how I see it at least. You can ask questions during this session, no need to ask permission."

Tom subjected Ruth to two hours of cycling through positions. Each time he prodded and slapped her into position with his crop. He had a meticulous eye for detail and expected her to strive for the best possible position each and every time.

The last position was the rest position, which allowed for more freedom. Ruth placed herself to the right of Tom and took a relaxed position that still allowed him an unrestricted view of her body. He relaxed in his seat and absently stroked her hair. "You did well, Ruth. We'll work on each position until you perfect it. After that we'll work on elegance. How you assume your positions and how fluently you switch between them are important. It's harder to explain why, but things like that make the difference between good and extraordinary."

"Thank you, Sir. Your servant will do her best."

"No more protocol, Ruth. I'm tired. Climb into my lap?"

"I'd love to, I'm a little cold."

"Well hurry up then. You should tell me if you're cold, I have heating in here."

"I know, I know. It just helped me concentrate."

"Ah, that's fine then."

Ruth cuddled up to him, tired but feeling deeply cared for within the safety of his arms. Her concentration had slipped more than once during the long session and every time Tom had quickly brought her back to attention with his crop. He hadn't slipped even once, his full attention on her. His teaching had been strict, but fair enough when she met his standard. She tilted her head back and kissed him. "Thank you so much for putting up with me, Tom. If there's anything I can do for you, all you have to do is ask."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds