Pillar Ch. 02

He headed back for the kitchen, shaking his head. She hastily undressed and remembered to fold her clothes. The shoes and stockings fit and the panties did wonders for her ass. Her nipples stiffened when she imagined herself standing in the middle of Tom's hallway in nothing more than stockings and sexy panties. She shivered, slipped on the shirt and quickly buttoned up the few buttons she was allowed to. "Sir, I'm dressed now."

Tom turned around and roamed her exposed form with his eyes. She wrung her shirt and couldn't find a spot to rest her eyes. She would never get used to being watched like this. He stepped up to her, took one shoulder in his hand and pulled it back a little to adjust her back.

"Stop fiddling with your hands and keep your arms by your sides when you're not using them. Relax your shoulders and back and spread your feet a little. Tilt your hips a little more. Yes, like that. Good. You should've remembered this."

He took a couple steps back and reappraised her. He seemed content, for now. "Take a chair and put it in the center of the room. Over there's fine."

Ruth felt his eyes on her again as she walked around the room.

"Your entrance, posture and movements tonight have been lacking. I'll give you a choice. Either you take five lashes of the crop and have dinner with me standing up. Or you could take only three and have dinner sitting down."

She looked down at her feet, a little afraid of what was to come. "Sir, permission to speak freely?"

"Go ahead, little girl."

"Is it necessary to use the crop? Could you not use your hand like last time?"

"No, not this time. Pleasure will be for later this evening, for now I want to deal with this quickly. Now, your choice?"

Biting her lip, she remained indecisive.

"Little girl, I expect you to answer me when I ask you a question. This isn't the time to test my patience. Your choice, now."

"Three strikes, Sir."

She spoke softly, but clear enough. Tom nodded and mentioned towards his bedroom. "The crop is in the small chest underneath my bed. Bring it to me."

Every step closer to the master bedroom stirred up more and more feelings inside of her. She felt fear and apprehension but also curiosity. And god was she excited. A thin sheen of perspiration cooled her skin as heat built between her legs. A wave of desire hit her when she grabbed the crop in her small hand.

It was slick, black and menacing. She bit her lip again and closed her eyes, trying to keep from imagining what it would feel like. He'd tapped her with it during training, but he'd never hurt her with it. A shiver ran across her spine. On her way back she didn't dare look up. She presented Tom with the crop, and he took it from her hands.

"Look me in the eye."

She didn't respond immediately, and he slapped the leather flap against her cheek before he pushed her chin up. "Keep your eyes on mine. Be very careful about what you do and say now. I already have to add two strikes because you're hiding from me. Don't force me to stretch this out."

"Yes, Sir."

Tom slipped the crop down along her throat and between her breasts, circling them before he brushed the slick leather across her nipples. Ruth focused on his eyes and fought the urge to look down and see the leather contrast with her pink nipples. She failed to notice her body's full response until he slipped the crop inside her panties and dipped it in her pussy, she gasped at the cold. He pulled back and as he traced her nipple, and Ruth felt her own juices cool on her stiffening nub.

"I think you're ready. Kiss the crop."

Ruth kissed the instrument that was about to discipline her tight little butt. It made her surrender that much more apparent.

"Bend over the chair, little girl. Place your feet besides it and grab the back. Push your ass back."

She complied, and he pulled her panties down with one hand while he crouched beside her. He whispered in her ear, "I'm going to discipline you now. It'll hurt some, but it'll do you good. What do you do after every strike, little girl?"

In a quivering, fragile voice Ruth said, "Your servant should count and thank you, Sir."

"And why is that?"

"Because she trusts you care about her, and she should be thankful for that, Sir."

"That's right, very good."

He petted her hair and stood up, trailing his crop over her back as he walked around her. He continued along the cleft between her cheeks and rubbed her quivering slit. "Close your eyes, little girl."

Ruth hadn't heard him move, what side would he strike from? How much would it hurt? The tip of the crop slid over her cheek and distracted her from her thoughts. The soft touch drew all her attention to her ass, the slightest tap would make her jump. Suddenly Tom kept the crop still and pressed its length against her ass. Was he going to strike there? No, he moved away again. She squirmed and froze when the first strike landed. A hot streak lit up her skin, and she jerked up.

"One, thank you Sir."

Tom soothed the intensity of the sensation by rubbing her cheeks. The second strike came almost as soon as he removed his hand. Surprised, Ruth jerked again. A new stripe of fire was added to her tender ass.

"Two, thank you Sir."

This time Tom played with her pussy, and soon the stinging faded and left behind a hot feeling. It made her hot as hell, and she pushed her ass even further back. In a fluid movement Tom landed the third strike on the eager ass in front of him. Ruth closed her eyes and moaned. She squirmed more and more as the pain faded.

"Three, thank you Sir."

"I can see you're thankful. I hope you still remember what you should be thankful for."

The last two strikes had no break in between them, and Ruth had to fight back a shriek. She clenched her hands on the back of the chair and waited for the pain to subside into delicious heat. Tom massaged her sore cheeks, and the sting of the crop morphed into a delicious glow. "That's it. You did well. Time to have dinner."

Amusement flickered in Tom's eyes whenever he saw Ruth wince. He enjoyed her slender form in his own shirt and her toned legs sheathed in black silk. She was truly a wonderful creature. He smiled when he thought about what he'd planned for her. She picked up on it and asked, "What are you smiling about, Tom? Is it something I should know?"

"I'll tell you in time. Don't be nosy, little girl."

She didn't answer, on edge because he used her pet name. Throughout dinner he'd called her Ruth, not little girl.

"I'd like you to clear the dishes and wash them. Undress when you're finished and wait for me, I have some preparations to do."

She opened her mouth to speak, but he shot her a quick glance. Don't ask, do what you're told. Now. And so she did.

He found her kneeling to the right of his usual seat, naked with her clothes neatly folded on the kitchen table. He smiled, she did so well already. She deserved to be rewarded. "Tonight you won't be yourself. Do you recall the little story I wrote for you?"

She nodded. How many times when she'd been reading 1001 Arabian nights had she paused to wonder and fantasize? What would it be like to be bred to please, to be coveted as a luxurious possession? How would that almost magic attraction feel, described in so many of the stories? A desire that made those involved powerless to resist.

It took her some time to notice his clothes. He was wearing loose pants, comfortable slippers and a wide waist band that held a curved dagger in a functional hilt. His bare, muscular chest and easy stance reminded her he was a martial artist. It showed now. He was the image of an Eastern warrior, a man confident in his abilities and with no need to impress. He was patient with her and let her mind digress into fantasy.

"Come inside, Aysa."

Ruth stepped into the playroom. The last time she'd set foot in this room she'd barely noticed her surroundings. But she remembered it as functional and clean. Now it was unrecognizable. Cushions lay scattered around the room, and a soft, colorful carpet covered the floor. An antique, copper tea pot stood on a low table in the corner.

Large sheets of brightly colored fabric spanned the ceiling and the walls, creating the impression of a pavilion. Lanterns shone an intimate light, and shadows played off the crinkles in the fabric. The whole space radiated the atmosphere she'd conjured up in her mind so many times. Sophisticated, but still simple in its essence. A nomad might be rich beyond description, he still liked to live his life in a tent. It fit for a distinguished Persian military commander in a time long ago.

"Aysa, this is your new home. You'll serve me in this pavilion. While you're in here, you will wear this."

Tom held out a sheer silk costume to her, made from several pieces of silk that had to be wrapped around her shoulders and middle. For all the material it was made of, she might as well be naked. She put it on and felt the soft layers whisper against her skin. Every move she made, no matter how minute, would make the silk shift around her.

He led her to a mirror, so she could see herself. She gasped. There she was, a fragile beauty shrouded in an enticing cloud of green. In some places the green was dark, in others the layers provided nothing but a sheen of color. The copper in her hair gleamed in the warm light. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. This beauty was her? Yes, it was. She kneeled and looked up at Tom. "Shah, thank you for accepting such a one as me. I hope your servant will please you."

He smiled and stroked her hair. "You please me. I'm glad the dress suits you so well. Have you ever shown yourself like this to any man?"

"No, Shah."

"Nor any djinn?"

"No, Shah."

He moved closer to her, running his hands along her jaw line. "You're a virgin then, Aysa?"

"I am, Shah."

Tom smiled, lied down on the cushions and gestured her to join him. He leaned over her and explored her body with his free hand, savoring the contrast between the cool silk and the warm satin of her skin. A low groan escaped him as he cupped her breast. She sighed and relaxed against him.

"And how is it that a beautiful Djinnayah like you has never found a suitable Djinn?"

He rolled her nipples between his fingers at just that moment. The heat it stirred inside of her sunk her further into her role.

"Djinn are vain and fickle brutes. They dally in their games with humans even if they know they're forbidden from harming them. I've seen the struggles humans must go through, how it makes them appreciate what they have. The only way I see to fulfill my desires is to live as a human, to discover all facets of mortal life. Hardship and riches. Pleasure and toil. Djinn know none of that."

His hands were still now. He hadn't realized how old her fantasy was, how deeply it resonated within her. He felt unsure of himself, of how he should respond. And yet it intrigued him, it was very like her to have this level of sophistication even in fantasy.

When decorating this room and choosing her uniform he'd enjoyed the aesthetics of it. He'd researched the tradition and the stories that intrigued her, so he could indulge her to the best of his abilities. And now he wanted to explore along with her and see what this world full of mystery had to offer. "Tell me then, Aysa, what are you now?"

"Your servant, Shah."

"And apart from that?"

"I don't understand, Shah."

"Are you still a Djinnayah?"

"Yes, Shah."

"Are you truly? The powers that make you one have been shut away. To access them you need to break the seal you hold. So, I ask you again. What are you now?"

"A woman, Shah."

"Nothing more, nothing less. Whether you're human or not no longer matters. Live as a human and you'll be one."

Tom ran his hand through her hair and bent down to kiss her, but he only grazed her lips with his. Ruth reached for his head and tried to pull him closer, yearning for a deeper kiss. He pulled back and smiled when he saw her flushed cheeks. "I'll show you bits of my world. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Lie down on your back, relax and close your eyes. Don't open them until I tell you to."

The rug felt pleasant and soft beneath her as she ran her fingers through its tassels. The sudden touch of something fresh on her lips startled her. She opened her mouth and tasted sweet watermelon.

"Savor it. Concentrate on how the melon feels in your mouth. After you've explored it with your tongue, chew it very slowly. Allow yourself the time to taste it."

It amazed her how different this tiny piece of watermelon was from all the others she'd had so far. There was a lot to discover, the sweetness of it, the fruity flavor of the juice and the tangy taste of the green flesh closest to the peel.

She was rudely distracted from her exploration when Tom pressed something cold against her nipple. The little nub stiffened and Tom's warm lips embraced it through the thin layer of silk. The silk rubbing against her stiff nipple as he licked it was another new sensation for her.

Expecting him to nip her with his teeth, she was surprised when he dripped a drop of rose water on her lips instead, and she slowly licked it up. The scent filled her nose and mouth, and the intensity of it was almost too much. Then his lips were on hers, and he shared the taste with her.

Tom's hand ran across her inner thigh, edging ever closer to her wet pussy lips. A hair brush raked across her swollen lips, every tip left a hot trail in its wake. It would have hurt and felt unpleasant if he'd done it even a little faster, but now it was another strange and new experience. He moved away and dragged his stubble down along her skin. The prickly sensation made her hope for more, and she pushed up her hips. He blew a soft breath on her glistening pussy, and the subtle coolness sent a shiver through her. Finally he ran his tongue over her pussy, and his body heat erased the coolness.

He didn't linger, instead he replaced his tongue with something she couldn't place. It felt like a small hollow tube, and as he ran it over her pussy lips she felt an incredible heat build. Everywhere he touched with the thing tingled. Tom held it under her nose. A chili! Oh god, the bastard.

He blew on her lips again and his cooling breath felt different now, a balm on her smoldering folds. The tip of his tongue twirled around her clit. Her need flared, and she squirmed and tried to push her pussy in his face. But he pulled back, no relief for her.

Ruth wanted to look, wanted to know what was coming next. She gasped when he trailed her pussy lips with an ice cube and followed it with his tongue.

The next thing she felt were his lips on hers. He gave her a deep kiss that left her wanting more. She waited for his touch to return, but instead a small dribble ran across her lips into her mouth. The strong taste of brandy spread on her tongue, and she licked her lips slowly, sensuously. She wanted this to be even the slightest bit more difficult for him.

"You can open your eyes now, Aysa."

She looked up at him in wonder, and with her senses jumbled she hadn't noticed he'd lined up his cock. He drove inside of her, and her head fell back. The heat of his cock deep inside of her was incomparable to the fire of the chili, it burned deep within her.

His skin was warm under her hands as she ran them up his chest. His eyes enthralled her, dark brown and focused on her, willing her to accept him. She picked up his scent, and it enveloped her as he fucked her. She gave herself up to him and wrapped her hips around him to meet his thrusts.

Her release was building inside, coiling up tight. She pulled him even closer to her, she wanted to be covered by his strong chest. A small crack sounded behind her head and a powerful smell of jasmine filled the room. When she closed her eyes, she could see them both lying in a field of delicate jasmine blossoms. If she stretched out her hand they would brush against her hand as they swayed in the soft breeze. She could see the open sky above her. She was free, ecstatic, and bubbling with joy that was about to explode.

Tom took one of her shoulders and fucked her faster. His hand tangled in her hair as he claimed her lips in a breathtaking kiss. He ground his hips into her with every thrust and made her moan into his mouth. Her fingers clawed deep grooves in his back. He released her lips, set his teeth in her throat and bit her. Ruth froze, at the tipping point now. He raised his head and with a hoarse voice he said, "Come for me, Aysa."

Pleasure whirled inside her, and her mind detached from her convulsing body, lost in a vortex of delicate white flowers caressing her and leaving numerous tiny bursts of pleasure on her skin. He pushed her higher and higher as he ground against her. Finally he released inside of her and toppled over, his chest heaving.

Ruth returned to the world and wrapped her weak limbs around her master. He blindly pushed some cushions into a heap and dragged himself on top of it, taking her with him. She pressed her body against his, unwilling to break her contact with him. They didn't speak and just enjoyed the closeness. Eventually Tom broke the silence. "I wasn't sure about the whole Eastern theme, but I like it a lot. It's mysterious and elegant, and very, very hot."

A small smile curled Ruth's lips, hidden against his chest. Tom chuckled as she nodded her head against him, rubbing her cheek against his skin. "Mhm."

"You can be so eloquent when you want to be."

Ruth looked up at him, and her green eyes twinkled as she stuck out her tongue before going back to what she was doing. Tom shook his head and stroked her hair to her audible approval. They slept snuggly in the pillows that night, curled up together.

18

'Ruth, come to my place as soon as possible. Don't bother changing.'

"Tom? Hello? Sir?"

***

After Tom hung up, Ruth closed her eyes and shivered. The urgency in his voice had made her wet. How did he do these things to her? A few words spoken over the phone and here she was, clenching her thighs together and drifting off into fantasy land.

After taking a few deep breaths, she opened her eyes and checked her watch, 4 PM... Work would keep her busy until at least 6:30 PM. Couldn't he have waited just a little longer before calling? She did a good bit of work before time was up, focused on the pages scrolling across her monitor. But her resistance broke the moment she got up from her desk.

She leaned forward and let a wave of sweet anticipation wash over her. What would he do to her? They hadn't planned anything. By the time she reached Tom's place, Ruth's head swirled with possibilities. Her hand trembled as she rang the doorbell. The door opened straight away and Tom pulled her inside and slammed the door shut behind her.

Unsure of what he wanted from her, Ruth tried to speak, but he covered her mouth with his hand and tore off all her buttons in one pull. He leaned over her, and his voice sounded rough in her ears. "Fight me."

He pulled her hair back and claimed her mouth. Ruth responded to his passion and the kiss turned into something she'd never forget. She resisted him as he wrestled her down, but to no avail. He released her mouth when her knees hit the floor, and he locked her arms in place behind her head.

She wriggled like mad to escape his grasp, but he turned her around and trapped her arms between her back and his chest. He lifted her off the ground with her legs kicking and carried her to a chair he'd prepared. With quick, deft movements he secured her arms to the backrest. Her legs gave him more of a pause, but it didn't take him long to tie her ankles to the chair legs.

Tom brushed her hair aside and forced her to expose her neck. He kissed her throat and whispered, "Is this the best you can give me? I told you to fight me. Try harder."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 203 milliseconds